Absolute Madness...100 speed > Power Level 9000 and Cole+Juice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
What in the....? No player has ever had a rating over 99 in any Madden game. Now we have a player that has a 100? For dedicated Madden Players this is crazyness! This is like defying the laws of Gravity. Jerry Rice didn't have 100 catch, Barry Sanders didn't have 100 agility, hell according to Madden Cole wouldn't even get a stat of 100 with Juice. WITH JUICE!!!

Devin Hester 100 Speed?

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
yah some say he might have cried. but come on u cant say that he doesnt deserve atleast 99 speed. the guy was ridiculously good this year. i hope he isnt the next daunte hall having one good year and then nothing great after that. get over its 100 in one stat. its not like u dont try and create yourself in a sports video game and not make yourself perfect in every stat. everyone does it and if u say u dont your lieing.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blackbond

yah some say he might have cried. but come on u cant say that he doesnt deserve atleast 99 speed. the guy was ridiculously good this year. i hope he isnt the next daunte hall having one good year and then nothing great after that. get over its 100 in one stat. its not like u dont try and create yourself in a sports video game and not make yourself perfect in every stat. everyone does it and if u say u dont your lieing.xbox360isgr8t

Um I don't. Why would you create yourself into the game. I play online seriously, I play exhibitions for money serious money, and we play franchise mode at college with like 10 people and creating a player is against the rules. So no I don't create players. I take my Madden seriously. Its not the point that its one stat its the point that 100 in any catagory has never existed until now :P 

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts

[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"]yah some say he might have cried. but come on u cant say that he doesnt deserve atleast 99 speed. the guy was ridiculously good this year. i hope he isnt the next daunte hall having one good year and then nothing great after that. get over its 100 in one stat. its not like u dont try and create yourself in a sports video game and not make yourself perfect in every stat. everyone does it and if u say u dont your lieing.Blackbond

Um I don't. Why would you create yourself into the game. I play online seriously, I play exhibitions for money serious money, and we play franchise mode at college with like 10 people and creating a player is against the rules. So no I don't create players. I take my Madden seriously. Its not the point that its one stat its the point that 100 in any catagory has never existed until now :P

i bet if u took some player and played him at 99 speed then made him 100 speed u probably wouldnt notice much difference. u can say u would but u know u really wouldnt. so unless madden gets real serious with gameplay im going to wait and see what 2k sports offers with there new football game.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"]yah some say he might have cried. but come on u cant say that he doesnt deserve atleast 99 speed. the guy was ridiculously good this year. i hope he isnt the next daunte hall having one good year and then nothing great after that. get over its 100 in one stat. its not like u dont try and create yourself in a sports video game and not make yourself perfect in every stat. everyone does it and if u say u dont your lieing.xbox360isgr8t

i bet if u took some player and played him at 99 speed then made him 100 speed u probably wouldnt notice much difference. u can say u would but u know u really wouldnt. so unless madden gets real serious with gameplay im going to wait and see what 2k sports offers with there new football game.

Regardless of my love for Madden I will still wait to see what 2K Sports offers. That's what I do I don't buy impulsively. As to not knowing the difference. Who knows until we play as him. +1 speed affects a lot of things man, every little thing counts. With that kinda speed you could use him in so many offensive sets it would be ridiculous haha. 

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts
Does he actually hold the record in the 40? If not that the stat is bogus, no matter how many TDs he made.
Friendlyfire53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Friendlyfire53
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts
I remember in Triple Play 2001 i think, pedro martinez was a 100 overall