3ds vs. Vita

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

Gee, its obvious Vita is better by a long shot even with the current game library. 3DS does not blow exactly, but the games are highly over rated by the sheep. Mario this, Mario that...makes me want to puke.

Jamiemydearx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Jamiemydearx3
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts

Vita by far. Better games, better graphics, better everything.themajormayor
:lol: someone didn't learn last gen. Not saying the PSP was bad, by any means. But I would say the DS has won.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]People say the Vita is better?Shinobishyguy
only if they're talking about the tech behind the system really

I prefer vita's games too, like 3ds doesn't have a online multiplayer shooter or ninja gaiden yet.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Both systems are good in their own way.

I personally like the Vita better, but the 3DS is a good system too.

Most critics of the Vita complain about the lack of games, but when you look at how long the Vita has been out compared to the 3DS at the same time it has more/better games. 3DS didn't get it's first must own game till June, and that was Zelda OoT, Vita is getting Gravity Rush in the same month.

However the 3DS is on a roll now, it got a price cut, followed by quality titles like Mario Kart and Kid Icarus. I don't see the Vita ever catching up to the 3DS in sales (with weapons like the inevitable New Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon) , but that doesn't make the Vita a failure.

I feel that it is just too early for all of the Vita hate, lets wait for E3 to show us what's in store for the console. I'm pretty positive the Vita will have a strong E3 this year, showing off great games, and release date to promising games like LBP Vita.

-Patrick_92-

You talk too much sense, no one will listen to you

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Got both at launch (Vita JP launch) and enjoyed Vita more than my 3DS, but that mainly due to niche games I love (especially Disgaea 3)

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

Most critics of the Vita complain about the lack of games, but when you look at how long the Vita has been out compared to the 3DS at the same time it has more/better games. 3DS didn't get it's first must own game till June, and that was Zelda OoT, Vita is getting Gravity Rush in the same month.

However the 3DS is on a roll now, it got a price cut, followed by quality titles like Mario Kart and Kid Icarus. I don't see the Vita ever catching up to the 3DS in sales (with weapons like the inevitable New Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon) , but that doesn't make the Vita a failure.

I feel that it is just too early for all of the Vita hate, lets wait for E3 to show us what's in store for the console. I'm pretty positive the Vita will have a strong E3 this year, showing off great games, and release date to promising games like LBP Vita.

Zaibach

Yeah not enough fanboy in the post to get anyone riled up :P
backtowar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 backtowar
Member since 2011 • 289 Posts

Vita got no game.Badosh

wrong, it have a a big library of ps3 ports
wich is contradictory for a handled only buyed and made for cows XD

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#58 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

They're both not that impressive to my standards.

PSVita is missing a lot of content when it was launched. Has potential.

3DS had a weak launch as well. Only thing I see good for it are the amount of IPs and exclusives for it.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

[QUOTE="Badosh"]Vita got no game.backtowar

If 3ds didn't have ports like zelda,star fox,cave story you'd have an argument instead of a double standard.
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

Zaibach

Actually since this thread asks which is better the fact that the Vita is competeing with what the, "on a roll now", 3DS offers now, not at launch, applies. Yes Vita will pick up, but that isn't the question.

backtowar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 backtowar
Member since 2011 • 289 Posts

[QUOTE="backtowar"]

[QUOTE="Badosh"]Vita got no game.p4s2p0

If 3ds didn't have ports like zelda,star fox,cave story you'd have an argument instead of a double standard.

lol, but those are ports of CLASSICS games wich are improved in some ways

Vita has ports of ACTUAL games that come out in ps3... adding nothing more that portability
think about it dude

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
No topics under level 10