3DS... stahp

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#201 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I tried the demo of Project X Zone. I have no idea what I'm doing...

PhazonBlazer

It's kinda like Tales mixed in with a little bit of Fire Emblem or any other Tatics game you may have played. 

The Attacking in the game semi-automatic, you press a button with a directional input (or none) and the characters will attack, the objective here is to keep the combo going. The Higher the Combo (or more impressive? I don't know) the more EXP you'll get. So don't go mashing the A Button like wild fire, actually time your attacks so you may get better cross over combos and defeat the enemy faster.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#202 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

LegatoSkyheart

It's kinda like Tales mixed in with a little bit of Fire Emblem or any other Tatics game you may have played. 

The Attacking in the game semi-automatic, you press a button with a directional input (or none) and the characters will attack, the objective here is to keep the combo going. The Higher the Combo (or more impressive? I don't know) the more EXP you'll get. So don't go mashing the A Button like wild fire, actually time your attacks so you may get better cross over combos and defeat the enemy faster.

How do get more special attacks? Is it based on time or Xpoints?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#203 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
*Yawn* Only 3 of those interest me.Xaero_Gravity
good thing these are only the games that are coming out up to october.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 LegatoSkyheart

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

PhazonBlazer

How do get more special attacks? Is it based on time or Xpoints?

you mean the "Y" attacks? I guess? I'm not too far in the game.

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#205 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts
It's more like Super Robot Taisen OG Saga.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]One game at a time. One game at a time. (Although I have two right now I'm playing...tooo many!!!!!) Those two are Ocarina of Time and DKCR3D. My first zelda game ever. charizard1605
You liking it?

I am. I can't believe it. :o

I got stuck a few times...growing pains since I'm not as versed in how to play zelda games. But it's very charming, I dig it. 

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 LegatoSkyheart

It's more like Super Robot Taisen OG Saga.zeroyaoi

Yeah there we go!

BTW I think this is a follow up to that game. could be totally wrong though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#208 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]One game at a time. One game at a time. (Although I have two right now I'm playing...tooo many!!!!!) Those two are Ocarina of Time and DKCR3D. My first zelda game ever. Bread_or_Decide

You liking it?

I got stuck a few times...growing pains since I'm not as versed in how to play zelda games. But it's very charming, I dig it. 

Lol, I can't believe you're liking it either :P There's some parts about it that simply don't play as well due to the game's 1998 design, but by and large, it's a well made, well designed game that is incredibly charming.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#209 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="zeroyaoi"]It's more like Super Robot Taisen OG Saga.LegatoSkyheart

Yeah there we go!

BTW I think this is a follow up to that game. could be totally wrong though.

It is made by the same developers and it is also a sequel to NamcoXCapcom on the PS2.
enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

just started Fire Emblem last night... really fun

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#211 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#212 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] You liking it?charizard1605

Lol, I can't believe you're liking it either :P There's some parts about it that simply don't play as well due to the game's 1998 design, but by and large, it's a well made, well designed game that is incredibly charming.

Love the graphics update over the original.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
I wubz my 3DS :3
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??AtariKidX
Funny, you were much more impartial when asking what games to add to your 3DS library on the 3DS board
johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??AtariKidX
All the vita is getting is ports so hush.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 AtariKidX
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??Blabadon
Funny, you were much more impartial when asking what games to add to your 3DS library on the 3DS board

I am just a bit disappointed.......i already have buy the 3DSXL and it is very good system....i admit that.But after almost 2 years are those the only games the 3DS have...??Zelda remakes....why no a new one..??donkey kong 3d a port.....why no a new one..??And where is the Metroid game....??Just curious.....
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??johny300

Dragon's Crown, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, Tearaway & Valhalla Knights 3 aren't ports.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#218 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts
[QUOTE="johny300"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??FlamesOfGrey

Dragon's Crown, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, Tearaway & Valhalla Knights 3 aren't ports.

Did you just say Rayman Legends wasn't a port?
guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#219 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

So many games! The steady stream of megatons is making my 3DS surpass my PC as my main platform. :P

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 johny300
[QUOTE="johny300"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??FlamesOfGrey

Rayman and dragon crown aren'ta ports? those are multiplats. vita has so little games that people are listing ports just to make the list look better. 3DS last year and this year is destroying vita in exclusives, vita is doing poor exclusive wise.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 khoofia_pika
DKCR3D might be a port, but it's a port of a great game. Fire Emblem is the antithesis of boring, you globule of worthless mass, and it's got more replay value than most games out there. A Link Between Worlds is not a port, it's stupid I even have to tell you. But then again, you're pretty stupid. It's funny how you had nothing to say about all the other games coming out or those that have already been released. Have fun playing The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character on your crappy Vita.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] You liking it?charizard1605

wait, you're admiting OoT has issues? :shock:
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"] I am. I can't believe it. :o

BrunoBRS

It's not like he ever said OoT is a flawless game. No one in their right minds would ever say that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"] I am. I can't believe it. :o

BrunoBRS

I've been a very vocal critic of Ocarina :? It's Majora I won't listen a word against :P
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 AtariKidX
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??khoofia_pika
DKCR3D might be a port, but it's a port of a great game. Fire Emblem is the antithesis of boring, you globule of worthless mass, and it's got more replay value than most games out there. A Link Between Worlds is not a port, it's stupid I even have to tell you. But then again, you're pretty stupid. It's funny how you had nothing to say about all the other games coming out or those that have already been released. Have fun playing The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character on your crappy Vita.

A Link Between Worlds is not a remake of SNES zelda....??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??AtariKidX

No it's a new game. A sequel.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]Very poor list......donkey kong 3d is a port from the Wii,Fire embler a very boring and slow game with no replay value ,the zelda games are just remakes and Castlevania 3DS is a mediocre castlevania game.The only good games that worth for the 3DS is the Mario land 3d and the luigi mansion and maybe the Yoshi.Is that all 3DS have...??AtariKidX

No, it's a direct sequel to A Link to the Past.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#228 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Fire Emblem: Awakening is boring with no replay value? What der feck?

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
[QUOTE="johny300"][QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"][QUOTE="johny300"] All the vita is getting is ports so hush.

Rayman and dragon crown aren'ta ports? those are multiplats. vita has so little games that people are listing ports just to make the list look better. 3DS last year and this year is destroying vita in exclusives, vita is doing poor exclusive wise.

Exactly Multiplatform =/= Port. Ports are games released after the inital release of a game on one or more platforms. Common Sense.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 AtariKidX
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] DKCR3D might be a port, but it's a port of a great game. Fire Emblem is the antithesis of boring, you globule of worthless mass, and it's got more replay value than most games out there. A Link Between Worlds is not a port, it's stupid I even have to tell you. But then again, you're pretty stupid. It's funny how you had nothing to say about all the other games coming out or those that have already been released. Have fun playing The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character on your crappy Vita.

Good news.......finally a new zelda game.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 khoofia_pika

Bigboi500
I know, my eyeballs crawled into my brain and exploded when I read that.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"] A Link Between Worlds is not a remake of SNES zelda....??

Good news.......finally a new zelda game.

Skyward Sword in 2011, Twilight Princess before that, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks on the DS. The only Zelda remake released in the last few years is Ocarina on the 3DS, and Wind Waker later this year. What the fvck are you smoking?
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Bigboi500
It's AtariKid...
johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 johny300
[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"][QUOTE="johny300"][QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"] Dragon's Crown, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, Tearaway & Valhalla Knights 3 aren't ports.

Exactly Multiplatform =/= Port. Ports are games released after the inital release of a game on one or more platforms. Common Sense.

Still very weak though, Two of those can be played on PS3, and tearaway is the only interesting game i'd buy. vita is getting more ports than exclusives.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Bigboi500

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

charizard1605

It's AtariKid...

You totally ignored my other post in this thread. I said you didn't have Rune Factory 4 in the OP. Put it in there, now. *pokes you with finger*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Bigboi500

It's AtariKid...

You totally ignored my other post in this thread. I said you didn't have Rune Factory 4 in the OP. Put it in there, now. *pokes you with finger*

I didn't, I've just been using my iPad all day :P I'll get around to it when I switch to a proper computer later.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Bigboi500

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] It's AtariKid...charizard1605

I didn't, I've just been using my iPad all day :P I'll get around to it when I switch to a proper computer later.

Alright, then. :cool:

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#239 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

lol @ Fire Emblem Awakening having poor replay value. One could make a case for the game being easily abusable and for having less varied gameplay, but replay value is one thing FE Awakening has in spades.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#240 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Bigboi500
I'm still playing it after 4 playthroughs. Filling out that Support log is one hefty task.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 bbkkristian
I didn't, I've just been using my iPad all day :P I'll get around to it when I switch to a proper computer later. charizard1605
My iPads a curse. It makes everything easier, but lazier. :P
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

bbkkristian
I'm still playing it after 4 playthroughs. Filling out that Support log is one hefty task.

GOTY 2013 :3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]I didn't, I've just been using my iPad all day :P I'll get around to it when I switch to a proper computer later. bbkkristian

Right?!?!?!? I can stay in bed all day and browse the forums and post... Just as long as it isn't too intensive :P
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Bigboi500

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

bbkkristian

Thank you for making me feel inadequate. :x  I'm only on my second playthrough.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 bbkkristian
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]I didn't, I've just been using my iPad all day :P I'll get around to it when I switch to a proper computer later. charizard1605

Right?!?!?!? I can stay in bed all day and browse the forums and post... Just as long as it isn't too intensive :P

Or you run out of battery. :x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"] My iPads a curse. It makes everything easier, but lazier. :P

Or you run out of battery. :x

Lol, it takes days to run out of battery on this thing :cool:
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Bigboi500

It's AtariKid...

but rune factory hasn't been good since the first one D:
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 bbkkristian

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Bigboi500

Heh, that may be a bit inaccurate, but its close. Oh my god, I just looked at my activity log I have almost 250 hours on it. I need a life. :(
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Bigboi500

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] It's AtariKid...BrunoBRS

but rune factory hasn't been good since the first one D:

You went there? You went there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"] I'm still playing it after 4 playthroughs. Filling out that Support log is one hefty task.bbkkristian

Heh, that may be a bit inaccurate, but its close. Oh my god, I just looked at my activity log I have almost 250 hours on it. I need a life. :(

I have, like, an eighth of that...