3DS is the most overrated system of all time

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

@mariokart64fan said:

is some one lacking of their coffee, or is it menopause , either way , the 3ds is simply the best selling console on this market right now even out selling ps4 xbox one wiiu it may be a handheld but that doesn't take away all the great games it has to offer , and the only category all the systems mentioned above are better in is graphics and since one is a Nintendo product nintnedo wins either way ,

what does the vita have? let me know when it is not some console port of a game I can play on a superior product

and the vita has more catching up to do wiiu has sold 4.5 nearly closing in on vita and people call wiiu a failure , so if anything is a failure its the vita as wii u hasn't been on this market long enough to consider a failure and we don't even know how low the ps4 or x1 sales will dip until the early adapters get theirs

Funny 3DS has many of those as well but you Nintendo guys seem to ignore that 100% of the time. I would whip out a list but you'd come up with some hypocritical drone excuse I'm sure.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Aw, someone is mad about A Link Between Worlds beating out his beloved The Last of Us.

people's choice > GS

mad?

remaGloohcSdlO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 remaGloohcSdlO
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts

Posting a whiny butthurt thread then never returning to comment or debate makes you look like an absolute tool.

Must've fell asleep crying at your keyboard... We'll wait.........

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Nathan came back right in time to show his butthurt over The Last Of Flop that last GOTY on gamespot

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#55  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@TrappedInABox91 said:

The 5 Stages of loss and grief

1.Denial

2.Anger.

3.Bargaining

4.Depression

5. Acceptance.

Looks like you're at stage 1. Give it time, its healing.

ROFL!

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#56 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

You mad?

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#57  Edited By Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

sounds like someone has a pathetically small friends list. =p

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

3DS is the best next gen system so far.

Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts

No it's not. It has the better library. Maybe those games aren't for you but that doesn't mean the system is over rated.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Before this year you might have had a point, but this year the 3DS just smashed it's way to the top. Now if you were talking about the Vita.....oh poor Vita.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#61 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

I managed to get 100 hours out of Animal Crossing this year; my girlfriend and I managed to get 100 hours out of Fire Emblem also... not to mention Pokemon which was another combined 60 hours for both of us. I'd say the 3DS had an amazing year, and I didn't even get half the stuff that was released for it this year (LoZ, M&L, Luigi's Mansion 2, SMT IV etc. etc. etc.)

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

haha.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

I'm honestly convinced the 3ds could have amazing year after amazing year and you'd still have sonydrones saying it's "overrated"

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FlamesOfGrey

@Shinobishyguy said:

I'm honestly convinced the 3ds could have amazing year after amazing year and you'd still have sonydrones saying it's "overrated"

I'm honestly convinced the Vita can get all the good games ever and you'd have Nintendo drones trying to discredit them while overlooking the 3DS games that do the same considering that is the norm here. At least I play the games I state my opinion on unlike alot of you. I don't use or hide behind reviews / opinions of others to further my agenda.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#66 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

@FlamesOfGrey: Well you play all those games that don't get released outside Japan, I'm not surprised that you credit the vita library over the 3ds library. The Vita actually has games and a supporting third party in Japan, not nearly as much as the 3ds, but it's competitive.

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By FlamesOfGrey

@bbkkristian said:

@FlamesOfGrey: Well you play all those games that don't get released outside Japan, I'm not surprised that you credit the vita library over the 3ds library. The Vita actually has games and a supporting third party in Japan, not nearly as much as the 3ds, but it's competitive.

Well people seem to think I completely discredit the 3DS when I have said on many occasions that the 3DS has a better library then the Vita and it should, it came out a year early. What I don't like are the fallacies people tend to use to discredit the Vita when the 3DS is doing the same exact thing. Uncharted is a port because it plays the same and yet Mario Kart isn't even though it's the same exact thing and better on consoles just like Uncharted. I mean if you're going to bash don't be a hypocrite.

Every game I have been negative on, on the 3DS like Fire Emblem, I've given complete explanations on.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4224 Posts

You're overrated!!

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

You're an idiot

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Interesting that people are quick to attack the poster, not his post. These people will be calling for others to be banned later I am sure in a staggering act of hypocrisy.

He is entitled to his opinion. I have literally none considering I don't game on handhelds. I happily bought by nephew Pokemon X for chrimbo today, so I'm not opposed to the 3DS. But get real. The library isn't exactly stellar.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Duh, of course it is.

Still the only handheld of the two worth buying though.

This is true. I thought I'd play my 3DS more, but I really haven't. Fire Emblem Awakening is awesome tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#72  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@DocSanchez said:

Interesting that people are quick to attack the poster, not his post. These people will be calling for others to be banned later I am sure in a staggering act of hypocrisy.

He is entitled to his opinion. I have literally none considering I don't game on handhelds. I happily bought by nephew Pokemon X for chrimbo today, so I'm not opposed to the 3DS. But get real. The library isn't exactly stellar.

It really is stellar. I can understand you not knowing that since, like you said, you are unacquainted with the system. But it's flat out amazing, and in 2013, 3DS killed it.

Oh, as for why people are attacking the poster (not that many are doing it in the first place), go check out his post history. You'll understand.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#73 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@DocSanchez said:

It really is stellar. I can understand you not knowing that since, like you said, you are unacquainted with the system. But it's flat out amazing, and in 2013, 3DS killed it.

Oh, as for why people are attacking the poster (not that many are doing it in the first place), go check out his post history. You'll understand.

Not like the original post has a lot of content to dissect and attack anyways.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@DocSanchez said:

People can form their own opinions on the library though and if they dont like JRPGS, the 3DS takes a pretty big hit, wouldn't you agree?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#75 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@DocSanchez said:

People can form their own opinions on the library though and if they dont like JRPGS, the 3DS takes a pretty big hit, wouldn't you agree?

Oh, I agree. It doesn't have to appeal to everyone at all. Especially if you don't like JRPGs (or games developed by Japanese companies in general), then yes, like you said, the 3DS library might appear significantly less appealing to you. But the library is just there is what I am saying. That's irrefutable. It's a great library there for anyone who appreciates what it has to offer.

Also, for your 3DS, you really should buy Zelda :P

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#76  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

A single AAAE that also won GOTY.

Dat butthurt.

'Tis epic.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#77  Edited By turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag:

You're hilarious. Wrong, but hilarious.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#78  Edited By bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

@Heil68: well, if people don't like JRPGs or Japanese games, they probably shouldn't be playing handhelds. Even the Vita's biggest game and system seller was a JRPG.