Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

People are saying Xbox is going to easily beat PlayStation by a landslide in 2015 in term of games and that doesn't make sense to me.

So yeah, Sony is dried on exclusives for this holiday but are people forgetting that Sony gave us Bloodborne and the Order earlier this year? Microsoft pushes big on November and December so there is no surprise they saved big titles for those months but they gave us nothing at all this so far. Let's analyze the exclusives(console exclusives/timed included).

Xbox One:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Halo 5
  • Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition
  • Forza Motosport 6
  • Rare Replay
  • State of Decay
  • Fable Legends
  • Screamride

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866
  • Bloodborne
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • Uncharted Collection
  • Persona 5
  • Until Dawn
  • God of War 3 Remastered
  • Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster
  • Godzilla
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Arcania: The Complete Collection
  • Disgaea 5
  • Dragon Quest Heroes
  • J-Star Victory +
  • Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
  • Deception IV

How on earth is Xbox One the much bigger console in 2015? Sure quantity over quality and I'd give a SLIGHT advantage to Xbox if I went that direction but it isn't a clear choice. I think Microsoft created an illusion that their line up is better overall because people pay attention to games much more during the holidays. The system is currently in a really nasty drought. Sony been much more methodical with their strategy trying to maximize sales throughout the whole year vs Microsoft only worrying about the holidays. They even mentioned in the past that those are the only months that matter.

Sony know about the crazy lineup near the end of this year so it smart in my opinon to release Bloodborne early and it might be a mistake for Microsoft to not do the same. This isn't the first time MS is in this position and it's surprising they are allowing this to happen again. Alan Wake was eaten alive because of Red Dead Redemption. Now the same will likely happen to Tomb Raider with Fallout 4 and probably Halo 5. Who will be playing Halo 5 when Battlefront is out? The hype will be uncomprehendable behind Battlefront with the Star Wars VII which comes out the 7th of December as cross mass marketing. The niche titles for PS4 won't be affected by these big games because they are... well... niche. The people that will buy them will buy them no matter what, day one.

Explain to me how Xbox One is better in 2015, SW. Every major gaming outlet is stating this and I don't get it. (Gametrailers, IGN, Gamespot, Polygon, Eurogamer and even kindafunny)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Looks like the Xbone has a vastly superior lineup to me.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

can you explain it?

Halo 5 looked like the worst halo ever who the hell squad based combat

halo fans love open world wars where your the warrior and there no squad attached this is not a next gen halo imo

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@Legend002 said:

Xbox Onne:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider good
  • Halo 5 good
  • Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition remaster
  • Forza Motosport 6 good
  • Rare Replay meh
  • Fable Legends meh

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866 meh
  • Bloodborne good
  • Uncharted Collection remaster
  • Persona 5 meh
  • God of War 3 Remastered remaster
  • Godzilla meh
  • Tales of Zestiria meh
  • Disgaea 5 meh
  • Dragon Quest Heroes meh
  • J-Star Victory + meh
  • Onechanbara Z2: Chaos meh
  • Deception IV meh

Based on above, ps4 has one good exclusive, a few remasgered games, and a bunch of crap. X1 has 3 good games, one remaster, and some crap. 3 > 1 so X1 will win.

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

You make me realize that I did a little mistake to say that PS4 was ahead of XBO because of E3. I did not though that some major tittle like Zero dawn and Uncharted was for 2016. Looking at your 2015 list, it appear that XB1 is not in such a bad situation. In fact, if I'd to buy a console this year, I'd get XBO because for Tomb Raider and Halo and maybe a little Forza and also because the controller are better on Xbox.

I'm not agree with you, Tomb Raider is not wasted because of Fallout 4, I prefer Tomb Raider and I have for sure the time to finish both. I'd have the time to finish Halo 5 until Battlefront release and I'd play 2 to 3 week of mp which is about 50 hours. And 50 hours is good for a game life. I also could come back after Battlefront but I doubt not for a while because Battlefront look much better. But I'd could come back to Halo 5 mp if Battlefront bore me at some point and it's more than possible. But than we'll be at 2016 but I don't really matter because anyway I'm still getting a XB1 if I have to get one this year. Ho and little problem here, I have a Xbox 360 and Tomb Raider that interest me the most after Battlefront is going to be release on that console.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Legend002

@gmak2442: Eh... fair enough. You are the one with an explanation so far.

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

@Legend002 said:

How on earth is Xbox One the much bigger console in 2015?

Because most of the shit you posted that PS4 is getting the majority of people don't give two craps about.

I'm a big playstation fan but I won't be buying a PS4 until Spring next year after Persona 5 and Uncharted release.

Playstation fans care way too much about "list wars".

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Xbox wins my heart, PlayStation will likely win in sales. Anyhow, seems like an even year. PS4 got Blooborne, gets Persona 5. Xbox One gets Halo 5, gets Rise of the Tomb Raider. Everybody gets the same awesome multiplats. Win all around.

One thing we've stopped hearing about this year, anybody notice? Do we ever hear about the PS4/XBO disparity like we use to? Not really.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ProtossX

@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

Because most of the shit you posted that PS4 is getting the majority of people don't give two craps about.

I'm a big playstation fan but I won't be buying a PS4 until Spring next year after Persona 5 and Uncharted release.

when are you buying an xb1 ps4 already has bloodborne mlb the show and best version of all console multiplats at 1080p

when u gettin the xb1?

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

Me include. Except Order 1886. Maybe if the link for each game was there I could have discover something new. But since I believe this is most likely not so good games, I don't bother searching for them on Google.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ProtossX said:
@mems_1224 said:

can you explain it?

Halo 5 looked like the worst halo ever who the hell squad based combat

halo fans love open world wars where your the warrior and there no squad attached this is not a next gen halo imo

"The War is over LOCKE + LARA lovefest sony is dead"

--ProtossX

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Legend002

@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

It's not about the total on the list; even an indies fan will tell you that.

What I see is Halo 5 and TR vs Persona 5 and Bloodborne. That's pretty even to me but overall I think PlayStation easily take it with the extra stuff they have.

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mysticstryk
@ProtossX said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

when are you buying an xb1 ps4 already has bloodborne mlb the show and best version of all console multiplats at 1080p

when u gettin the xb1?

I already have an Xb1. Ps4 just doesn't have anything that interests me yet enough to drop $400. MLB? I hate baseball. Bloodborne? I wish I liked that kind of genre, because it looks awesome, just not my cup of tea.

Best version of multiplats? As an owner of a PC rig, couldn't give a shit. I buy systems for their exclusives. Plus I owned a PS4 for a few months after it first came out and couldn't notice any difference.

If I have to go on a computer to compare still frames side by side to see any difference, then why should I care.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

@Legend002 said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

What I see is Halo 5 and TR vs Persona 5 and Bloodborne. That's pretty even to me but overall I think PlayStation easily take it with the extra stuff they have imo.

But P5 and Bloodborne have much less mass appeal than Halo and TR, so i'm not sure I'd really see them as equal

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

so far bloodborne is the only thing worth talking about. It could change this holiday if the xb1 games are good

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Legend002

@lostrib: Bloodborne is proven and the previous Persona scored higher on metacritics that the previous Halo and Tomb Raider. Xbox gamers aren't interested in JRPGs and that's fine but quality is quality. They are well made games despite what casuals think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b883bb846c10
deactivated-5b883bb846c10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deactivated-5b883bb846c10
Member since 2015 • 1043 Posts

Half of the Sony list is meh, titles I hardly know and remaster besides Bloodborne(have to get that game!) which is the only good one. While the X1 has more bigger titles. 2015 was clearly a better year for X1.

This is coming from someone who likes the PS4 more since I got it over an X1.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ProtossX

@mysticstryk said:
@ProtossX said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

when u gettin the xb1?

I already have an Xb1. Ps4 just doesn't have anything that interests me yet enough to drop $400. MLB? I hate baseball. Bloodborne? I wish I liked that kind of genre, because it looks awesome, just not my cup of tea.

Best version of multiplats? As an owner of a PC rig, couldn't give a shit. I buy systems for their exclusives. Plus I owned a PS4 for a few months after it first came out and couldn't notice any difference.

If I have to go on a computer to compare still frames side by side to see any difference, then why should I care.

why did you buy the xb1 if you have 360 and PC what games are u running on it basically is what im trying to say you said u have a gaming pc an a 360 what are u playin on the one right now that u made go out an buy it?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Phazevariance said:
@Legend002 said:

Xbox Onne:

• Halo 5 good
  • Forza Motosport 6 good
  • Rare Replay meh
  • Fable Legends meh

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866 meh
  • Bloodborne good
  • Persona 5 meh
  • Godzilla meh
  • Tales of Zestiria meh
  • Disgaea 5 meh
  • J-Star Victory + meh
  • Deception IV meh

Based on above, ps4 has one good exclusive, a few remasgered games, and a bunch of crap. X1 has 3 good games, one remaster, and some crap. 3 > 1 so X1 will win.

I'll put my own spin on it.

Xbox Onne:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider Great
  • Halo 5 Great
  • Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Very Good
  • Forza Motosport 6 Great
  • Rare Replay Good
  • Fable Legends Good

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866 meh
  • Bloodborne Great
  • Uncharted Collection Good
  • Persona 5 meh
  • God of War 3 Remastered remaster (meh)
  • Godzilla meh
  • Tales of Zestiria meh
  • Disgaea 5 meh
  • Dragon Quest Heroes Good
  • J-Star Victory + meh
  • Deception IV meh

Most of the PS4 games coming out this holiday are niche games not blockbusters games that everyone will want to buy. Also, Bloodborne and The Order 1886 were already released. All their hype is pretty much done and over with. Only game releasing this holiday that will drawn games is Uncharted Collection. Tear Away might do ok as well, but it's still a niche game like most of the other on that list. At least four of the XB1 games will be must haves and the other 2 will still sell very well before the holidays are over. We also don't know if there are more games coming. Microsoft still has GamesCom and the Paris Event to make more announcements. I think Sony showed just about everything they had. 2016 should be big for Sony, but not the rest of this year.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lostrib

@Legend002 said:

@lostrib: Bloodborne is proven and the previous Persona scored higher on metacritics that the previous Halo and Tomb Raider. Xbox gamers aren't interested in JRPGs and that's fine but quality is quality. They are well made games despite what casuals think.

that's why i said mass appeal

That's why you'll get people saying X1 is "winning." P5 and Bloodborne might be quality titles, but you'll probably find a lot more people who are attracted to Halo 5 and TR

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mysticstryk
@Legend002 said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

What I see is Halo 5 and TR vs Persona 5 and Bloodborne. That's pretty even to me but overall I think PlayStation easily take it with the extra stuff they have.

For me personally, it's Halo 5, TR, Forza 6 vs Persona 5. Uncharted 4 on top of that would have sold me on a ps4 this year. Alas, Spring it is.

Both consoles have a selection of extra stuff for the niche crowd.

(As someone else said, Persona and bloodborne probably have less mass market appeal)

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ProtossX

@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

For me personally, it's Halo 5, TR, Forza 6 vs Persona 5. Uncharted 4 on top of that would have sold me on a ps4 this year. Alas, Spring it is.

Both consoles have a selection of extra stuff for the niche crowd.

(As someone else said, Persona and bloodborne probably have less mass market appeal)

halo 5 is NOT OUT yet what did u buy on ur xb1 compared to ur PC/360 thats not on there?

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mysticstryk

@ProtossX said:
@mysticstryk said:
@ProtossX said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

when u gettin the xb1?

why did you buy the xb1 if you have 360 and PC what games are u running on it basically is what im trying to say you said u have a gaming pc an a 360 what are u playin on the one right now that u made go out an buy it?

The Xb1 had enough exclusives I really wanted to play. I'm a big Forza and Halo fan so two forza games and MCC pretty much sold me. Plus most of my friends game on Xb1.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ProtossX

@mysticstryk said:
@ProtossX said:
@mysticstryk said:
@ProtossX said:
@mysticstryk said:
@Legend002 said:

when u gettin the xb1?

The Xb1 had enough exclusives I really wanted to play. I'm a big Forza and Halo fan so two forza games and MCC pretty much sold me. Plus most of my friends game on Xb1.

FH 2 was on xbox 360 so is all the halo package in mcc including reach is only on 360 less ppl are on xb1 than the ps4 theres no way more friends xb1 then there cuz theres way more gmaers 360 and ps4

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mysticstryk

@ProtossX:

Why are you so damn interested in my purchasing decisions?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lostrib

@mysticstryk said:

@ProtossX:

he's a fakeboy troll

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ProtossX

@mysticstryk said:

@ProtossX:

maybe cuz you were telling ppl the ps4 current lineup is too sparse to purchase but haven't really named on xb1 that you went out of ur way to get except old 360 games and a cross gen racer thats on 360

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Legend002
@lostrib said:

That's why you'll get people saying X1 is "winning." P5 and Bloodborne might be quality titles, but you'll probably find a lot more people who are attracted to Halo 5 and TR

That really only matters to Sony and Microsoft. I'm asking why you, SW, why you personally think Xbox One line up is better this year because that is the common census here. I'm not saying anyone's opinion is wrong or correct because who I am to judge someone for what they like to play? I'm just curious. Diversity is a major component in a library to judge how good a line up is and PlayStation without a question is more diverse. It's not just exclusives. Multiplatforms also compliment exclusives. PS4 doesn't have Halo but they'll feed their FPS thirst with Battlefront and even CoD if necessary. Xbox doesn't have Persona and there's no compensating that. It's hard for Xbox to compensate anything from PlayStation since there isn't much alternatives for niche titles on the XONE.

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mysticstryk
@lostrib said:
@mysticstryk said:

@ProtossX:

he's a fakeboy troll

Ah, I'll just stop replying then. Reminds me why I haven't posted in SW for so long.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

As a PS4 fan im disappointed in it's line up, I don't care about indie low budget games.,

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lostrib

@Legend002 said:
@lostrib said:

That really only matters to Sony and Microsoft. I'm asking why you, SW, why you personally think Xbox One line up is better this year because that is the common census here. I'm not saying anyone's opinion is wrong or correct because who I am to judge someone for what they like to play? I'm just curious. Diversity is a major component in a library to judge how good a line up is and PlayStation without a question is more diverse. It's not just exclusives. Multiplatforms also compliment exclusives. PS4 doesn't have Halo but they'll feed their FPS thirst with Battlefront and even CoD if necessary. Xbox doesn't have Persona and there's no compensating that. It's hard for Xbox to compensate anything from PlayStation since there isn't much alternatives for niche titles on the XONE.

is that the actual common census?

I understand your point, I'm just saying that because you're asking why people personally think it's winning, you'll find that many are less interested in those titles (bloodborne, P5, etc). Because of the appeal of TR and halo 5 you'll get more people who find those games more important. You can already see in this thread people showing this with all the lists that say "meh" next to most of the sony list

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Legend002

@DrkeX said:

As a PS4 fan im disappointed in it's line up, I don't care about indie low budget games.,

I didn't list a single indie title at all. Come again :?

*edit*

@lostrib: And that's fine. I just like to hear what people thoughts are because from my standpoint the PS4 crushes the Xbox One this year.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Lol jrpg's. If we remove them then we have only 4 games.... sigh.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@blackace said:
@Phazevariance said:
@Legend002 said:

Xbox Onne:

• Halo 5 good
  • Forza Motosport 6 good
  • Rare Replay meh
  • Fable Legends meh

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866 meh
  • Bloodborne good
  • Persona 5 meh
  • Godzilla meh
  • Tales of Zestiria meh
  • Disgaea 5 meh
  • J-Star Victory + meh
  • Deception IV meh

I'll put my own spin on it.

Xbox Onne:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider Great
  • Halo 5 Great
  • Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Very Good
  • Forza Motosport 6 Great
  • Rare Replay Good
  • Fable Legends Good

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866 meh
  • Bloodborne Great
  • Uncharted Collection Good
  • Persona 5 meh
  • God of War 3 Remastered remaster (meh)
  • Godzilla meh
  • Tales of Zestiria meh
  • Disgaea 5 meh
  • Dragon Quest Heroes Good
  • J-Star Victory + meh
  • Deception IV meh

Most of the PS4 games coming out this holiday are niche games not blockbusters games that everyone will want to buy. Also, Bloodborne and The Order 1886 were already released. All their hype is pretty much done and over with. Only game releasing this holiday that will drawn games is Uncharted Collection. Tear Away might do ok as well, but it's still a niche game like most of the other on that list. At least four of the XB1 games will be must haves and the other 2 will still sell very well before the holidays are over. We also don't know if there are more games coming. Microsoft still has GamesCom and the Paris Event to make more announcements. I think Sony showed just about everything they had. 2016 should be big for Sony, but not the rest of this year.

I like how he put The Order and Bloodborne on the list and those games are already out but didn't put any of the X1 games that's already out. You can add Ori, Smite and Gigantic on the list on the X1 cause you seem to forget about those games. Plus, what the hell is J-Star, Onechanbara & Deception lol. Never heard of those games in my life. Also, what's the release dates for Disgaea and Persona, does those games have solid release dates for 2015 and you forgot Until Dawn that does have a release date for the Playstation on August 25th. Your list is completely flawed for the Playstation.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Legend002

@BigShotSmoov007: No indies mate and I didn't list any games on Xbox that are out because there is none.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lamprey263

@Legend002 said:

Xbox gamers aren't interested in JRPGs and that's fine but quality is quality. They are well made games despite what casuals think.

I wouldn't go saying Xbox One gamers wouldn't be interested in Persona 5, maybe just the most adversarial Xbox fanboys as long as its a Sony exclusives. Sure, PS4 will have a bigger audience because I think that's naturally where people that care about the Japanese games and JRPGs will go. But I don't think that Persona 5 will be ignored by any great degree after it garners strong critical reception. IMO, it's Atlus's stubbornness to keep Persona tied down as exclusive that's limited its potential. Well, that and it probably didn't help that Persona 3 & 4 released on PS2 outside Japan as Western audiences were looking toward the PS3. I think it's a franchise that could be destined for greatness if it plays its cards right. It'll definitely help this new game will be on Sony's new system probably as the system garners more sales this holiday. But, it could do better by being on other systems. If not on Xbox One, at the very least PC. I always feel games get better chatter when the whole gaming community can talk about it, that collective buzz helps sell the game further. Multiplats don't typically seem to do as well when companies stagger the ports.

What we have here, companies making games for one system saying the games will only sell on one system, that's what others might refer to as a self fulfilling prophecy.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

Wasn't the Order supposed to be a 2014 title?

Anyway food for thought OP I had to search most of those titles you have listed in the PS4 section. They look like generic anime games.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Legend002

@lamprey263: I think Atlus tested the waters on Xbox with those Persona Arena games and Catherine but the market just isn't there. Not sure why it isn't on PC though...

@spitfire-six: Generic? Find games on Xbox that plays similar to any of these.

• Persona 5
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Disgaea 5
  • Dragon Quest Heroes
  • J-Star Victory +
  • Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
  • Deception IV

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Microsoft has bigger budget games with more mass appeal and accessibility, as such their games will appeal to a much more diverse demographic and hold a higher level of popularity. The games that Sony is offering are more off the beaten path, lower end budget titles, niche JRPG's and so on which appeal to specific and secular corners of the market, this is why most people have little to no interest and they are seen as unimportant or not noteworthy.

That is why Microsoft has 2015 in the bag.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@Legend002 said:

@BigShotSmoov007: No indies mate and I didn't list any games on Xbox that are out because there is none.

Really? Smite, State of Decay, Screamride and Ori says hello so try again.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Legend002

@BigShotSmoov007: Those are indies. If not then probably download only so I didn't include them. Grim Fandango is absent for a reason too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@Legend002:

So indies don't count as games? Lol. If you can list jrgp games no one knows or cares about on the PS4 then I can add great indie games that Xbox gamers are playing and knows about. And for your info, Smite isn't an indie, it's a MOBA. That's why your list is flawed cause you omitting a genre of game cause YOU don't like it but there's millions of people that do.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lamprey263

@Legend002 said:

@lamprey263: I think Atlus tested the waters on Xbox with those Persona Arena games and Catherine but the market just isn't there.

That's so not testing the waters. What a horrible job they've done in that regard. But, at the same time, I give MS and Nintendo equal blame for not making an earnest effort to court Atlus either. I've long wanted someone to come and ask for a modern next gen collection to Persona 3 & 4, one with an HD version of P4G and a definitive P3, with content from FES, P3P, and an all player controlled battle system (none of that AI crap).

If someone wanted to build an audience for Persona where there isn't currently one, I'd say that has a better shot.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#45  Edited By tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@Phazevariance said:
@Legend002 said:

Xbox Onne:

• Halo 5 good
  • Forza Motosport 6 good
  • Rare Replay meh
  • Fable Legends meh

PlayStation 4:

• The Order 1866 meh
  • Bloodborne good
  • Persona 5 meh
  • Godzilla meh
  • Tales of Zestiria meh
  • Disgaea 5 meh
  • J-Star Victory + meh
  • Deception IV meh

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Legend002

@BigShotSmoov007: Indies don't compare to any of the games I listed budget wise. Plus I missed a few games for both platform in the OP. Now I'm remembering stuff like Ratchet and Clank, Tearaway Unfolded, Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition and Until Dawn.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#47 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@lostrib said:
@mysticstryk said:

@ProtossX:

he's a fakeboy troll

FH2 is dumber than dumb on the xbox 360, and 4 games+active multiplayer+better quality on MCC is worth it for me. and add ori and the blind forest to the mix.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@Legend002:

Rachet is 2016, Tearaway is a Vita game ported over to the Playstation so don't talk about budget with that game, I'm sure Ori had a higher budget than that and Darksiders is a multiplatform game. Once again your list is flawed.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Legend002

@BigShotSmoov007: Hmmm so that was delayed. Still it missed a few and Vita games aren't indies. The Deathinitive Edition of Darksider 2 is exclusive so it counts. My list may be flawed but not for the reasons you listed.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Legend002 said:

@BigShotSmoov007: The Deathinitive Edition of Darksider 2 is exclusive so it counts.

"It has an extra piece of DLC so it's an exclusive game!"

rofl, fucking cow logic up in here