1st Party Vs. 1st Party (edited to include Nintendo)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

6_Shooter_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 6_Shooter_25
Member since 2013 • 219 Posts

lol so Guacamalee doesn't count as an exclusive if we were to pitch it against Nintendo or Microsoft platforms? It's still a Playstation exclusive wasted_wisdom

It isn't "first party" though, and that is the single piece of criteria that you yourself set for this thread, rendering such games void in the scope of this discussion.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="6_Shooter_25"]

They should get credit for the consistent and dependable quality of their output over the course of three decades in the industry. That is an actual and rare achievement.

wasted_wisdom

He doesn't play the games so he has no idea.  He thinks that any game with Mario in the title plays the same.

Some people on this board just live with a foot in their mouth, not realizing that everyone sees it but them.

and some people have Mario falling out of their butts. Seriously how aren't you guys pissed?

Pissed about what?

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]ummm first party meaning exclusive to the platform or playstation family. wasted_wisdom

1.  That is not what 1st party means

2.  There is no such thing as a PS family exclusive.  A game is either exclusive to a platform or it isn't.

You don't just get to make up new rules the same way you make up new alts and arguments.

lol so Guacamalee doesn't count as an exclusive if we were to pitch it against Nintendo or Microsoft platforms? It's still a Playstation exclusive

yep it is not exclusive. A handheld fanbase and a console fanbase can enjoy the same game.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23727 Posts

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] you posted stupid images, asked me to report you and then you came back with a stupid link that has no relevance to this topic and said "lllluuuuuullzz" wow what would system wars be without you? idiotwasted_wisdom

My stupid images are better than your entire topic.

And the link has everything to do with your topic as its basically the same thing.

Dumb... Ass  :lol:

umm no the link was something about who's the best platform and Nintendo was apparently the winner. Doesn't have sh*t to do with developers dumbass. You're a troll and I've never actually seen you contribute in any topic

No, you illiterate f*ck, learn to read.  The list was about best dev.

Does Blizzard have a platform?

lolololol, dumb ass.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

My stupid images are better than your entire topic.

And the link has everything to do with your topic as its basically the same thing.

Dumb... Ass  :lol:

ConanTheStoner

umm no the link was something about who's the best platform and Nintendo was apparently the winner. Doesn't have sh*t to do with developers dumbass. You're a troll and I've never actually seen you contribute in any topic

No, you illiterate f*ck, learn to read.  The list was about best dev.

lolololol, dumb ass.

:lol:

This thread just keeps delivering.

If it keeps up this may win best/worst thread of the year.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

...wow

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23993 Posts

lol Sony almsot winning even with the lem+sheep tag team. More proof Sony is far ahead. 

Eddie-Vedder

At the time of posting this, Sony has 68% of the votes Nintendo has, which is not exactly what I would call "almost winning", also I am pretty sure the few remaining lemmings here voted for MS with a few voting for Nintendo.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 wasted_wisdom
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

1.  That is not what 1st party means

2.  There is no such thing as a PS family exclusive.  A game is either exclusive to a platform or it isn't.

You don't just get to make up new rules the same way you make up new alts and arguments.

Wiimotefan

lol so Guacamalee doesn't count as an exclusive if we were to pitch it against Nintendo or Microsoft platforms? It's still a Playstation exclusive

There is no such thing.  :lol:

At least now, I know for sure that you're new around here.  Even the biggest idiots that have been around for a while know this.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29378202/guacamelee-gamespot-review-9.0-aaa-for-vita-baby-and-ps3-cross-buy-play It was argued in that thread that guacamelee is a PS family exclusive
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] lol so Guacamalee doesn't count as an exclusive if we were to pitch it against Nintendo or Microsoft platforms? It's still a Playstation exclusive wasted_wisdom

At least now, I know for sure that you're new around here.  Even the biggest idiots that have been around for a while know this.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29378202/guacamelee-gamespot-review-9.0-aaa-for-vita-baby-and-ps3-cross-buy-play It was argued in that thread that guacamelee is a PS family exclusive

Of course Sony fanboys wanted it that way because having the worst library when it comes to critic scores or amount of games has them trying to change rules every chance they can. You know kinda like you are doing.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

CanYouDiglt

Of course Sony fanboys wanted it that way because having the worst library when it comes to critic scores or amount of games has them trying to change rules every chance they can. You know kinda like you are doing.

lol yeah okay. How about you make a list right now and tell me what these rules are?
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

No, you illiterate f*ck, learn to read. The list was about best dev.

lolololol, dumb ass.

wasted_wisdom

NO YOU FCKING IDIOT THE POLL SAID WHOSE SIDE IS MORE IMPRESSIVE. If we're talking multiplatform games that are only multiplatform within the playstation family, it's a valid argument in this thread because the thread is SONY VS NINTENDO VS MS and not about specific individual platform.

1st Party Vs. 1st Party

This is your thread title.  You're so upset its palpable.  I was about to go to sleep earlier, but you're making it worthwhile.

Thanks for the quality entertainment.  :)

Oh, and you lose.  Again.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Facts are critics agree Sony makes the best games, as proven by scores and awards. 

Sheep do have teh salez teh wii sports sellz so gud. 

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#163 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts

SONY::

Naughty Gods
Guerrila
Zipper Interactive
Sucker Punch
Evolution
Quantic Dream
Polyphony Digital
Media Molecule
SCE Japan
SCE London
SCE San Francisco
SCE Cambridge
BigBig Studios
SCE Korea
Team ICO
Clap Hands
SCE Liverpool

Microsoft::

EPIC
Lionhead
Turn 10
Rare
Big Park
Black Tusk
Harmonix
MS Studios LA
MS Studios KALE
Wingnut Interactive
Massive Inc
Hired Gun

Nintendo
Brownie Brown
Inteligent System
Monolith Soft
ND Cube
Nintendo Studio
Nintendo EAD Software group 1
Nintendo EAD Software group 2
Nintendo EAD Software group 3
Nintendo EAD Software group 4
Nintendo EAD Software group 5
Nintendo EAD Software group Tokyo
Retro Studios
1-UP Studio
HAL Lab
1-Que

(I'm honestly clueless about Nintendo first party so let me know what I need to add)

EDIT: DISCUSS WHAT MAKES A GOOD DEVELOPER.

Ok first of all, I'd lke to say googling for a list of MS studios and thinking I was missing a lot of it is a pain in the ass. And then second of all, it's beginning to seem like an illusion to be honest. I think the reasion the 360 is so popular is because it hides in third party games, People associate games such as COD wth the 360 and you have no idea how many people think even PS3 exclusives are actually 360 exclusives. I can't say how many times I've had to argue with people that the 360 version of Uncharted isn't better than the PS3 version. Like are you kidding me? SONY NEEDS BETTER MARKETING.

IF I MISSED ANY STUDIOS PLEASE COMMENT AND I'LL EDIT AND ADD TO THE LIST. THANK YOU. DISCUSS.

This is actually a topic I intend to be serious so if any of you want to post stupid gifs or derail, you will be reported.

wasted_wisdom

...well all your list are wrong start by removing the red. to me its about genre. Halo is the best 1st party FPS, Mario & kirby the best platformers, Forza the best racer, Fire emblem the best stradegy, SSB the best brawler. the best 1st praty TPS is uncharted, Little big planet deserves a mention. So who has the best first pary is irrelavent. its about the Actual franchises.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

Epic isn't first party. Already, you're talking out your ass]

Edit: Your lists are totally inaccurate. Try again

RR360DD
RR360DD speaks the truth for one, *applaud*.
6_Shooter_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 6_Shooter_25

1st party vs. 1st party was your stipulation ww, and you can't even stick with it because you had no idea what it meant until a few minutes ago. 

/thread

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

Wiimotefan

NO YOU FCKING IDIOT THE POLL SAID WHOSE SIDE IS MORE IMPRESSIVE. If we're talking multiplatform games that are only multiplatform within the playstation family, it's a valid argument in this thread because the thread is SONY VS NINTENDO VS MS and not about specific individual platform.

1st Party Vs. 1st Party

This is your thread title.  You're so upset its palpable.  I was about to go to sleep earlier, but you're making it worthwhile.

Thanks for the quality entertainment.  :)

Oh, and you lose.  Again.

1st party vs 1st party, whose side is more impressive? I'm not sure whether to respond to you or not. It seems like you actually didn't start from the first page but you joined into the argument like a butthurt sheep. You sound rather confused. ANd you idiots can bend rules all you want but SOny has the best developers and they're the best developers because they PUT OUT SOLID GAMES WITH SOLID REVIEWS AND AWARDS AND FREAKING VARIETY AND THEY WHEN COWS ASK FOR RACING GAMES THEY DON;T MAKE SUPER NATHAN KART RACING AND WHEN WE ASK FOR SHOOTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN THIRD SHOOTER AND WHEN WE ASK FOR FIGHTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN SMASH BROTHERS AND CALL IT A DAY!!! fck off
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

rjdofu

Crazy right?

Buddy, you need to read through this thread.  lulz to be had!

OP gets caught on his alt, twice.

OP doesnt know what 1st party means and throws a tantrum about it.

OP thinks PS family exclusives are a real thing.

OP thinks a multiplat can be an exclusive.

OP twists the argument every way possible to suit his needs and still fails every time.

I ate a whole bucket of popcorn on this one.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

So sad Sega is not a cosole provider anymore.  Sega for anybody that knows anything was the real answer.

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Racing 

Virtua Cop 

House of The dead

Crazy Taxi

Shenmue

Nights into Dreams

Sonic the hedgehog

Sonic Adventure

Alex Kidd

Altered Beast

Blazing Heros

Datona USA

Dragon Force

Eternal Champions

Golden Ax

Full Auto

Gunstar heros

Jet Set Radio

NFL 2k

NBA 2k

Panzer Dragoon....ect (the list goes on)

lol nintendo best first party.

Sega really sh!t on Nintendo first party when it's all said and done.

SEGA>>>>>>>>Nintendo or Sony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MS

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

ConanTheStoner

Crazy right?

OP twists the argument every way possible to suit his needs and still fails every time.

Goddamn that's one hell of a good read, *back to page 1*
6_Shooter_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 6_Shooter_25

1st party vs 1st party, whose side is more impressive? I'm not sure whether to respond to you or not. It seems like you actually didn't start from the first page but you joined into the argument like a butthurt sheep. You sound rather confused. ANd you idiots can bend rules all you want but SOny has the best developers and they're the best developers because they PUT OUT SOLID GAMES WITH SOLID REVIEWS AND AWARDS AND FREAKING VARIETY AND THEY WHEN COWS ASK FOR RACING GAMES THEY DON;T MAKE SUPER NATHAN KART RACING AND WHEN WE ASK FOR SHOOTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN THIRD SHOOTER AND WHEN WE ASK FOR FIGHTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN SMASH BROTHERS AND CALL IT A DAY!!! fck offwasted_wisdom

Meltdown reaching critical mass.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 wasted_wisdom

1st party vs. 1st party was your stipulation ww, and you can't even stick with it because you had no idea what it meant until a few minutes ago. 

/thread

6_Shooter_25
lol how stupid do you sound? You're attacking the title of a topic after you guys already set your rules and said this is what it means and I've applied that rule and still proved you guys wrong. Oh my god. I guess it doesn't make sense to even argue with people who think milking one mascot to make ten billion games=having the best developers
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ConanTheStoner

1st party vs 1st party, whose side is more impressive? I'm not sure whether to respond to you or not. It seems like you actually didn't start from the first page but you joined into the argument like a butthurt sheep. You sound rather confused. ANd you idiots can bend rules all you want but SOny has the best developers and they're the best developers because they PUT OUT SOLID GAMES WITH SOLID REVIEWS AND AWARDS AND FREAKING VARIETY AND THEY WHEN COWS ASK FOR RACING GAMES THEY DON;T MAKE SUPER NATHAN KART RACING AND WHEN WE ASK FOR SHOOTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN THIRD SHOOTER AND WHEN WE ASK FOR FIGHTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN SMASH BROTHERS AND CALL IT A DAY!!! fck offwasted_wisdom

You dont know what 1st party is.

And Wiimotefan is a cow, numb nuts!  :lol:

And look at all those tears at the bottom.  YUM!

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

ConanTheStoner

Crazy right?

lol love how you just listed lies because it doesn't prove you're a troll at all. dumbass.
6_Shooter_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 6_Shooter_25

So sad Sega is not a cosole provider anymore.  Sega for anybody that knows anything was the real answer.

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Racing 

Virtua Cop 

House of The dead

Crazy Taxi

Shenmue

Nights into Dreams

Sonic the hedgehog

Sonic Adventure

Alex Kidd

Altered Beast

Blazing Heros

Datona USA

Dragon Force

Eternal Champions

Golden Ax

Full Auto

Gunstar heros

Jet Set Radio

NFL 2k

NBA 2k

Panzer Dragoon....ect (the list goes on)

lol nintendo best first party.

Sega really sh!t on Nintendo first party when it's all said and done.

SEGA>>>>>>>>Nintendo or Sony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MS

casharmy

Rest in peace, SEGOD.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that Shenmue 3 is announced sometime this generation. :P

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] RR360DD speaks the truth for one, *applaud*.rjdofu

Crazy right?

Goddamn that's one hell of a good read, *back to page 1*

You wont regret it buddy.  And the meltdown really pays off.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] RR360DD speaks the truth for one, *applaud*.wasted_wisdom

Crazy right?

lol love how you just listed lies because it doesn't prove you're a troll at all. dumbass.

Oh I'm definitely a troll.  No question there.  Its what I do.

But none of that is lies.  Everyone can read this thread, dumb ass!  :lol:

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]1st party vs 1st party, whose side is more impressive? I'm not sure whether to respond to you or not. It seems like you actually didn't start from the first page but you joined into the argument like a butthurt sheep. You sound rather confused. ANd you idiots can bend rules all you want but SOny has the best developers and they're the best developers because they PUT OUT SOLID GAMES WITH SOLID REVIEWS AND AWARDS AND FREAKING VARIETY AND THEY WHEN COWS ASK FOR RACING GAMES THEY DON;T MAKE SUPER NATHAN KART RACING AND WHEN WE ASK FOR SHOOTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN THIRD SHOOTER AND WHEN WE ASK FOR FIGHTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN SMASH BROTHERS AND CALL IT A DAY!!! fck offConanTheStoner

And Wiimotefan is a cow, numb nuts! :lol:

And look at all those tears at the bottom. YUM!

my interpretation of first party was companies that supply exclusives to a side(side meaning like nitendo or sony) and even when you guys disagreed with that interpretation, I still worked within the rules you provided and countered them. One person just owned a flock of sheep. I'm no longer a cow. I'm a shepherd and it's now clear that all you sheep are brainwashed. Sandbox3d even said I "bent the rules" when I said to list good Nintendo titles that aren't Zelda, Mario or pokemon, and he said that's like telling me to list good ps3 titles that aren't uncharted, god of war or killzone, and I listed about ten just off the top of my head and he still found a way to evade that.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Wiimotefan

If I ever have a thread that fails this hard, I'll request a lock.

Holy sh*t.

6_Shooter_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 6_Shooter_25

lol how stupid do you sound? You're attacking the title of a topic after you guys already set your rules and said this is what it means and I've applied that rule and still proved you guys wrong. Oh my god. I guess it doesn't make sense to even argue with people who think milking one mascot to make ten billion games=having the best developerswasted_wisdom

How stupid do I sound? I don't know, I think I'm sounding the opposite of stupid right now. Let's not project here.

Also, you haven't really proved anything. In my opinion, Nintendo has a very dependable and consistent first party output that is unrivaled in many ways. In your opinion, it's worse than Sony's output. There are many ways to argue either side, and SW isn't the proper platform for a serious discussion of that magnitude. As of right now though, as I said, you haven't proved anything.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]1st party vs 1st party, whose side is more impressive? I'm not sure whether to respond to you or not. It seems like you actually didn't start from the first page but you joined into the argument like a butthurt sheep. You sound rather confused. ANd you idiots can bend rules all you want but SOny has the best developers and they're the best developers because they PUT OUT SOLID GAMES WITH SOLID REVIEWS AND AWARDS AND FREAKING VARIETY AND THEY WHEN COWS ASK FOR RACING GAMES THEY DON;T MAKE SUPER NATHAN KART RACING AND WHEN WE ASK FOR SHOOTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN THIRD SHOOTER AND WHEN WE ASK FOR FIGHTING GAMES THEY DON'T MAKE SUPER NATHAN SMASH BROTHERS AND CALL IT A DAY!!! fck offwasted_wisdom

And Wiimotefan is a cow, numb nuts! :lol:

And look at all those tears at the bottom. YUM!

my interpretation of first party was companies that supply exclusives to a side(side meaning like nitendo or sony) and even when you guys disagreed with that interpretation, I still worked within the rules you provided and countered them. One person just owned a flock of sheep. I'm no longer a cow. I'm a shepherd and it's now clear that all you sheep are brainwashed. Sandbox3d even said I "bent the rules" when I said to list good Nintendo titles that aren't Zelda, Mario or pokemon, and he said that's like telling me to list good ps3 titles that aren't uncharted, god of war or killzone, and I listed about ten just off the top of my head and he still found a way to evade that.

You cant interpret 1st party, idiot.  Its a defined term.

WUT.THE.F*CK

LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

Nintendo and Sony have the best first-party.

MS don't have any first party.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 rjdofu

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Sony's is by far the best, Nintendo is just nostalgia kiddies. 

Wiimotefan

THANK YOUUUUUUUU. OH MY GAAADDD!!! Why am I the only one who sees this??? http://www.gamespot.com/features/is-nintendo-trapped-by-its-legacy-6402862/

When the only people that agree with you are Eddie Vedder and your recently exposed alt, you know something is wrong.

Cant believe you're sock puppeting yourself in your own thread.  :lol:

cm-48843-05112504ded78e.gif

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11816 Posts

Can I make a list of PC developers to compare to them :P

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 wasted_wisdom

Crazy right?

ConanTheStoner

Oh I'm definitely a troll.  No question there.  Its what I do.

But none of that is lies.  Everyone can read this thread, dumb ass!  :lol:

ok let's go through you list OP get's caught with alt twice ----Bull shit cause even he/she said it's not the first time being accused of being an alt and we've actually laughed and been through this with many other threads which was why we were making jokes about it even. OP doesn't know what 1st party is----I've already responded to this one for you. OP thinks PS family exclusives is a real thing----are you an idiot? Really? IS any Mario game on the Ps3 or PSP or PS2? or 360 or PC? No. Doesn't that make a Mario game count as a Nintendo exclusive?? And in a topic not about PLATFORM(platform being ps3, psp, wii, 3ds, 360) but about side (side meaning SONY, NIntnedo, Microsoft) wouldn't saying things like PS family exclusive make sense if you're talking about games that are only available on ONE SIDE?? OP thinks Multiplat can be exclusive----umm no I don't. Multiplats like guacamelee are multiplats in terms of PS3 platform and Vita platform...Yes, but like I said I was referring to the PS family so I'm not sure what you mean. But you're an idiot so neither are you. OP twists argument every possible way----UMMM NO. JUST NO. FVCK OFF. GOODNIGHT
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ConanTheStoner

NoodleFighter

Op doesn't know what first party means or the difference between multiplats and exclusives.

He also doesn't know how to read.

I think its safe to say you can do whatever you want in this thread.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 wasted_wisdom

Holy sh*t.

Wiimotefan
You mean if you ever have a thread where you get rushed by a thousand cows you'll cower out and request a lock?
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 ConanTheStoner

ok let's go through you list OP get's caught with alt twice ----Bull shit cause even he/she said it's not the first time being accused of being an alt and we've actually laughed and been through this with many other threads which was why we were making jokes about it even. OP doesn't know what 1st party is----I've already responded to this one for you. OP thinks PS family exclusives is a real thing----are you an idiot? Really? IS any Mario game on the Ps3 or PSP or PS2? or 360 or PC? No. Doesn't that make a Mario game count as a Nintendo exclusive?? And in a topic not about PLATFORM(platform being ps3, psp, wii, 3ds, 360) but about side (side meaning SONY, NIntnedo, Microsoft) wouldn't saying things like PS family exclusive make sense if you're talking about games that are only available on ONE SIDE?? OP thinks Multiplat can be exclusive----umm no I don't. Multiplats like guacamelee are multiplats in terms of PS3 platform and Vita platform...Yes, but like I said I was referring to the PS family so I'm not sure what you mean. But you're an idiot so neither are you. OP twists argument every possible way----UMMM NO. JUST NO. FVCK OFF. GOODNIGHTwasted_wisdom

Mmmm, mmm, mmm delicious!  A mountain of stupid, glazed with denial and served along side an ice cold saucer of tears.

I'm in heaven.  You know I'm a troll and still you're handing me your emotions on a silver platter.

I'm honored.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] lol how stupid do you sound? You're attacking the title of a topic after you guys already set your rules and said this is what it means and I've applied that rule and still proved you guys wrong. Oh my god. I guess it doesn't make sense to even argue with people who think milking one mascot to make ten billion games=having the best developers6_Shooter_25

How stupid do I sound? I don't know, I think I'm sounding the opposite of stupid right now. Let's not project here.

Also, you haven't really proved anything. In my opinion, Nintendo has a very dependable and consistent first party output that is unrivaled in many ways. In your opinion, it's worse than Sony's output. There are many ways to argue either side, and SW isn't the proper platform for a serious discussion of that magnitude. As of right now though, as I said, you haven't proved anything.

okay ummm what are those first party titles? And now we're back to that sandbox3d's point. I told him to list the first party titles that are so impressive without sying Mario, pokemon or Zelda and he said he can't because that's like asking me to list ps3s titles without saying uncharted, killzone or god of war, which I did and he found a way to twist into something else. HOLY SHIT.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]ok let's go through you list OP get's caught with alt twice ----Bull shit cause even he/she said it's not the first time being accused of being an alt and we've actually laughed and been through this with many other threads which was why we were making jokes about it even. OP doesn't know what 1st party is----I've already responded to this one for you. OP thinks PS family exclusives is a real thing----are you an idiot? Really? IS any Mario game on the Ps3 or PSP or PS2? or 360 or PC? No. Doesn't that make a Mario game count as a Nintendo exclusive?? And in a topic not about PLATFORM(platform being ps3, psp, wii, 3ds, 360) but about side (side meaning SONY, NIntnedo, Microsoft) wouldn't saying things like PS family exclusive make sense if you're talking about games that are only available on ONE SIDE?? OP thinks Multiplat can be exclusive----umm no I don't. Multiplats like guacamelee are multiplats in terms of PS3 platform and Vita platform...Yes, but like I said I was referring to the PS family so I'm not sure what you mean. But you're an idiot so neither are you. OP twists argument every possible way----UMMM NO. JUST NO. FVCK OFF. GOODNIGHTConanTheStoner

Mmmm, mmm, mmm delicious!  A mountain of stupid, glazed with denial and served along side an ice cold saucer of tears.

I'm in heaven.  You know I'm a troll and still you're handing me your emotions on a silver platter.

I'm honored.

lol how is it denial when it's in the thread itself and it's explained clearly and makes sense. You're done. You can bother posting if you wat but you won't get any response from me.
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

Holy sh*t.

wasted_wisdom

You mean if you ever have a thread where you get rushed by a thousand cows you'll cower out and request a lock?

Considering I'm a Sony fan first and foremost, probably not.

I love having this avy and user name.  Makes people assume all kinds of stupid sh*t lol.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11816 Posts

[QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

ConanTheStoner

Op doesn't know what first party means or the difference between multiplats and exclusives.

I like how some of the devs he listed for Sony are dead

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#192 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

All of those stagnant developers for MS... sad.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]ok let's go through you list OP get's caught with alt twice ----Bull shit cause even he/she said it's not the first time being accused of being an alt and we've actually laughed and been through this with many other threads which was why we were making jokes about it even. OP doesn't know what 1st party is----I've already responded to this one for you. OP thinks PS family exclusives is a real thing----are you an idiot? Really? IS any Mario game on the Ps3 or PSP or PS2? or 360 or PC? No. Doesn't that make a Mario game count as a Nintendo exclusive?? And in a topic not about PLATFORM(platform being ps3, psp, wii, 3ds, 360) but about side (side meaning SONY, NIntnedo, Microsoft) wouldn't saying things like PS family exclusive make sense if you're talking about games that are only available on ONE SIDE?? OP thinks Multiplat can be exclusive----umm no I don't. Multiplats like guacamelee are multiplats in terms of PS3 platform and Vita platform...Yes, but like I said I was referring to the PS family so I'm not sure what you mean. But you're an idiot so neither are you. OP twists argument every possible way----UMMM NO. JUST NO. FVCK OFF. GOODNIGHTwasted_wisdom

I'm honored.

lol how is it denial when it's in the thread itself and it's explained clearly and makes sense. You're done. You can bother posting if you wat but you won't get any response from me.

You made up your own definition for 1st party titles AND exclusive titles.  Nothing clear about that.  

Are you going to make up your own math and get mad when people tell you 1+1=2?

YOU are done, my little b*tch.  I own you for eternity now.  :)

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#194 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I was having a look at my crystal balls, they told me that Sony is going to win the poll in your thread.

Lucianu

You may want to trade in that crystal ball for a puppy or something.

Ohhhh. and I vote "All of them above." I'm not biase and like all the 1st party companies for the most part.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

NoodleFighter

I like how I said if there's any thing I should add or fix you should comment. Do you want to be sport and tell me what those devs are so I can delete them? Or do you want to prove that you don't know how to read or that you're also a troll
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

NoodleFighter

Not in his world.  

He interpreted them back to life.  Cause he can do that.  :cool:

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 wasted_wisdom

I'm honored.

ConanTheStoner

You made up your own definition for 1st party titles AND exclusive titles.  Nothing clear about that.  

Are you going to make up your own math and get mad when people tell you 1+1=2?

YOU are done, my little b*tch.  I own you for eternity now.  :)

haha hehe funny. I made up definitions. No I said what my initial interpretation of the term first party was. ANd then you guys brought your interpretation or I'm sorry, THE OFFICIAL 1 INTERPRETATION and I played to that and still had an argument that I seem to have not gotten a response to. Idiot. Now I'm done.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 wasted_wisdom
PC gamers give me a list of your developers and I'll add it to the list in the OP
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 wasted_wisdom
stll waiting for your response sandbox3d and where you also said I misquoted or used an alt account to repond to you and said what I quoted you for had nothing to do with my response even though IT DID TO THE COMMENT I QUOTED WHICH YOU MADE which was included in the quote. Again, guess I shouldn't argue with people who think the same games over and over again makes a good developer. lol fvck off
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ConanTheStoner

stll waiting for your response sandbox3d and where you also said I misquoted or used an alt account to repond to you and said what I quoted you for had nothing to do with my response even though IT DID TO THE COMMENT I QUOTED WHICH YOU MADE which was included in the quote. Again, guess I shouldn't argue with people who think the same games over and over again makes a good developer. lol fvck offwasted_wisdom

This jelly should help with your butthurt.

HTP_16010.jpg