10 things I can say about the 360 that I can't about The Wii and the PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XanaduTheBand
Member since 2005 • 2971 Posts
-The Online is great -no need for a furnace due to the amazing heating capabilites of the system -I still need to keep my DVD player due to the awesome one included with the system (I guess this is for the Wii too) -I get the read all the manuals to the best games out there while my system is en route to the repair shop -Shooters, shooters, shooters -The built-in noise maker cancels out the baby's crying so I can game longer wihout feeling bad about my neglect -Achievments -Playing the "which update will brick my system" game with friends is fun! -Ms is always watching out for me so that I don't missave any money. -You won't feel as gimped playing PC to Xbox games as you will DS to GC games.
grayfox_2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 grayfox_2k
Member since 2005 • 1901 Posts
i don't know if this thread is supposed to be sarcastic or serious? or started serious then the TC had a change of heart!
SillyManimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SillyManimal
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

-The Online is great -no need for a furnace due to the amazing heating capabilites of the system -I still need to keep my DVD player due to the awesome one included with the system (I guess this is for the Wii too) -I get the read all the manuals to the best games out there while my system is en route to the repair shop -Shooters, shooters, shooters -The built-in noise maker cancels out the baby's crying so I can game longer wihout feeling bad about my neglect -Achievments -Playing the "which update will brick my system" game with friends is fun! -Ms is always watching out for me so that I don't missave any money. -You won't feel as gimped playing PC to Xbox games as you will DS to GC games.XanaduTheBand

I lol'ed. Is it so hard to build a reliable console, comon now MS.

Goldensun48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Goldensun48
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts
senora?? me gusta bailar y cantar:oops:
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gzus666
Member since 2007 • 2304 Posts
i got a really good laugh out of this one. good stuff. no need for a furnace, which update will brick my system, and the one that made me laugh the most was the I get the read all the manuals to the best games out there while my system is en route to the repair shop.
Kinitari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Kinitari
Member since 2005 • 3472 Posts

-The Online is great -no need for a furnace due to the amazing heating capabilites of the system -I still need to keep my DVD player due to the awesome one included with the system (I guess this is for the Wii too) -I get the read all the manuals to the best games out there while my system is en route to the repair shop -Shooters, shooters, shooters -The built-in noise maker cancels out the baby's crying so I can game longer wihout feeling bad about my neglect -Achievments -Playing the "which update will brick my system" game with friends is fun! -Ms is always watching out for me so that I don't missave any money. -You won't feel as gimped playing PC to Xbox games as you will DS to GC games.XanaduTheBand

That part made me laugh, then feel guilty about laughing.

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts
Instead of making a fanoy rant about a console you do not like why not make one about a console you do like. Try acting more like a fan of a system then a angry fanboy.Would be one thing if you had links to some breaking info but this is just fanboy opinions.
XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XanaduTheBand
Instead of making a fanoy rant about a console you do not like why not make one about a console you do like. Try acting more like a fan of a system then a angry fanboy.Eltroz
Wow....learn to take a joke. Did you happen to notice the threads about the other consoles? Your fanboy goggles probably filtered them out.
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gzus666
Member since 2007 • 2304 Posts

Instead of making a fanoy rant about a console you do not like why not make one about a console you do like. Try acting more like a fan of a system then a angry fanboy.Would be one thing if you had links to some breaking info but this is just fanboy opinions.Eltroz

get a sense of humor, what are you made of stone? it was a joke, jebus

Conanfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Conanfan1
Member since 2005 • 8014 Posts
Explosive diarrhea is funnier than this thread. :|
Drizzt13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Drizzt13
Member since 2005 • 1676 Posts
Good Laugh. The baby comment was very funny.
-Ninja_Dog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Ninja_Dog-
Member since 2005 • 4197 Posts

Are you sure you have one ?

Great games in alot of genres.

Noise maker ? All I hear is the game.

Its too bad you got a 360 that broke. Mine works like a dream.

But yeah

XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XanaduTheBand

Are you sure you have one ?

Great games in alot of genres.

Noise maker ? All I hear is the game.

Its too bad you got a 360 that broke. Mine works like a dream.

But yeah

-Ninja_Dog-
For the record: I own a 360 that has run perfectly for 6 months I think that it has the best selection of games at least for the moment and yes it is loud among a few other minor flaws. It is not a flawless system but it is my favorite this gen SO FAR. That clear anything up?
Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts
[QUOTE="Eltroz"]Instead of making a fanoy rant about a console you do not like why not make one about a console you do like. Try acting more like a fan of a system then a angry fanboy.XanaduTheBand
Wow....learn to take a joke. Did you happen to notice the threads about the other consoles? Your fanboy goggles probably filtered them out.

Doh sorry I did not see the other ones at first. Just gets tiring to see fanboy bashing so much on here. I turned back on my sence of humor though.
amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

1. made by MicroSoft

2. more PC ports

3. Achievements

yeah, that's about it