Why do you Mock Final Fantasy X2 so much?

• 128 results
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
I have set this Thread up to ask the members why they think Final Fantasy X2 is so bad and what is really wrong wiht it.

IMO the game is good and i am even playing it from the beginning again to get the Feel of it again and to Prove me point of it being a good game. I will admit, if you compare it to Final Fantasy X then it is an Aweful game but a True gamer should Judge a game by what else is in the Series. Judge the game for the way that it plays, looks, sounds, your reaction to certain parts of the game and the other things in games.

Well please Explain your answers in as Full as you can. I need perfect answers. I will be explaining why i think Final Fantasy X2 is a Great game later when i get a few good hits from this Thread.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#2 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

OMG TEH GIRLIES IN GAME, NUTTIN LIKE X AND IS STOOPID GAME.

the usual crap that is heard, i personally loved the less serious feel to the game which other ff,s dont have. i have always thought that a true ff fan would like all the ff games. if you like this game you a called a pervert and gay which dosent make any sense at all.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ffxjunky06
Well you cant be called a Pervent for liking an RPG just because it has Girls in it. If you like it Purly for the gameplay, Graphics and other GAMING reasons then that doesnt matter. Dont hate a game just becuae of one stupid reason which other Guys made up just as an attempt of making fun of people. If you think it is a good game then like it. If not then dont, that is the only thing that should be on your mind.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jordina
listen to junkys wise words everyone.
ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts
Well i thought it was a good game i liked the battle system.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ffxjunky06
Well i thought it was a good game i liked the battle system.ff-leader
Could you please Explain your answer in a little more Detail.

P.S. Thanx Jordina. :)
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

The reasons i disliked FFX-2:

Only 3 playable characters.

Yuna dances and sings :lol:

Really bad storyline

FFX deserved a good sequal

There are more reasons why i didn't like the game but just can't think of them

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ffxjunky06
The 3 Playable Characters thing is a Good thing to Final Fantasy X2. Not having to choose your favourites and leave the others that you dont like behind.

The Singing is a Good thing and if you had listen to the Story and Played the game right you would have noticed that [Spoiler] it was Lenne who is the one that is doing the Singing and Dancing but with Yuna's Body as the Host by using the Dressphere. [Spoiler Ended].

As for the Story. Well the Story was ok but not the best. It was easy to follow but not really if you know what i mean.

Final Fantasy X should have had a better Sequal but it didnt need a Sequal that is better than Final Fantasy X as Final Fantasy X is as good as it could have been. No Sequal could Surpass Final Fantasy X.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Spurs_Fan

The 3 Playable Characters thing is a Good thing to Final Fantasy X2. Not having to choose your favourites and leave the others that you dont like behind.

The Singing is a Good thing and if you had listen to the Story and Played the game right you would have noticed that [Spoiler] it was Lenne who is the one that is doing the Singing and Dancing but with Yuna's Body as the Host by using the Dressphere. [Spoiler Ended].
ffxjunky06

You just said something that makes me dislike the game even more. :P

ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts
I liked the battle system because it was in real time instead of wait to be attacked then attack it added more impact while fighting.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]The 3 Playable Characters thing is a Good thing to Final Fantasy X2. Not having to choose your favourites and leave the others that you dont like behind.

Spurs_Fan

You just said something that makes me dislike the game even more. :P

I edited the my message. Read the rest.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jordina

is that really a bad thing, it means you can concentrate on them more unlike in x when you have to take care of seven characters. for ff ii you have three characters that dont change.

she danced in x and sings because she wants to help spira, she is talented.

Really bad storyline

its fantastic compared to some of the stories ive read, you try making a story, its not easy.

it is good but it should have been better.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ffxjunky06
I liked the battle system because it was in real time instead of wait to be attacked then attack it added more impact while fighting.ff-leader
Yeah i agree. It was more challenging and it tests your quick thinking in the heat of battle. Nice Point that you brought up there. :)
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ffxjunky06

is that really a bad thing, it means you can concentrate on them more unlike in x when you have to take care of seven characters. for ff ii you have three characters that dont change.

she danced in x and sings because she wants to help spira, she is talented.

Really bad storyline

its fantastic compared to some of the stories ive read, you try making a story, its not easy.

it is good but it should have been better.

jordina
Every Point there was Great. Especially the Singing Part, lol. Nicely Pointed out.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Spurs_Fan

As for the Story. Well the Story was ok but not the best. It was easy to follow but not really if you know what i mean.

Final Fantasy X should have had a better Sequal but it didnt need a Sequal that is better than Final Fantasy X as Final Fantasy X is as good as it could have been. No Sequal could Surpass Final Fantasy X.
ffxjunky06

It deserved a sequal that could live up to how good FFX was. But FFX-2 wasn't even half as good as FFX

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ffxjunky06

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] The 3 Playable Characters thing is a Good thing to Final Fantasy X2. Not having to choose your favourites and leave the others that you dont like behind.

Spurs_Fan

It deserved a sequal that could live up to how good FFX was. But FFX-2 wasn't even half as good as FFX

No Sequal could be half as good as Final Fantasy X. Final Fantasy X2 was as best as Square-Enix could get it.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jordina

[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"] The 3 Playable Characters thing is a Good thing to Final Fantasy X2. Not having to choose your favourites and leave the others that you dont like behind.

Spurs_Fan

you thought that x-2 would be as good as x. i dont think any sequel to that game could be as good so you are asking for near impossibility.

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Spurs_Fan
[QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

ffxjunky06

No Sequal could be half as good as Final Fantasy X. Final Fantasy X2 was as best as Square-Enix could get it.

The best that Square-Enix could get it? You cannot be serious, if that is the best that Square could have done, then need to get a grip on themselves

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jordina
i agree with spurs fan. i think they could have done slightly better. i mean, who didnt cringe when they heard disaterriffic.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ffxjunky06
i agree with spurs fan. i think they could have done slightly better. i mean, who didnt cringe when they heard disaterriffic.jordina
Disasteriffic is a word to show Rikku's Personality (even though Yuna coppied).

Square-Enix couldnt find a better Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 and that is why we have the Storyline that we have for it. You know for a fact that it isnt easy to Produce a Decent Storyline for Final Fantasy X2 relating to Final Fantasy X. It is almost impossible. You can try it and it wouldnt workout.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
Over all the game wasnt bad, But it just seemed like a waste of time and money, The ending took away the bitter sweet feeling that X left me with. The thought that Tidus sacrificed himself was a hard to swollow, But great ending. and FFX-2 took that feeling away. Another reason ias that there are no Male's in this game, all you get to use are Females, and normaly that wouldnt be a bad thing. But I just feel that it was just a game to them. These are my reasons
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#22 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
Am I the only one that actually liked how Yuna was in FFX? She actually seemed like a good deep thought out character. In X-2, it's like they butchered her and stuck her back together with tape because they wanted a "new and exiting Yuna". She went from being a deep character I actually liked, to being a shallow "girl power" type character. Not that I have a problem with her being happy or learning to be a little more outgoing, but I do have a problem with them creating an entirely new character and labelling it Yuna.
That was my biggest problem. Then the lack of any decent story. Side quests are great, but when they make up 98% of the game we have a problem. Especially when most of them don't even have any relation to the story whatsoever.
And the battle system wasn't all that great. I didn't really like the whole "choose any thing other than attack and wait another five minutes till you actually get your turn" thing. I did like the dressphere system however and I thought the return of jobs  was a good idea (though I wouldn't want it to be in every game). It also would have been better if there had been overdrives and summons (although I understand the latter).
And it didn't turn out the way it did because it would have been impossible to make a better sequal to FFX, it turned out that way because Square needed to make a lot of money fast without using much resources after they nearly went bankrupt because of Spirits Within. Hell, Kitase himself even stated that they hardly spent any time on the story (which need I remind you is the only thing that makes Final Fantasy so great).
OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts

I'll start off on a positive and list the things that I liked in FFX-2.

1) The battle system

2) The graphics

And I'm afraid people that that's it. I like to think of FFX-2 as a money hungry game that completely eats up all of what good content Final Fantasy X had and spewing it out again in the form of "hot women" running around Spira shooting the hell out of things. Final Fantasy X's story was by no means fabulous but it was miles better than the utter garbage FFX-2 had to offer. So the High Summoner admired throughout Spira through defeating the evil Sin and returning joy to the world decides to become a prostitute. Not only that, her new job after saving the world is to go around searching for spheres. And all the while there's a spirit from many years ago hell-bent on destroying Spira, not to mention the fact that he is practically Tidus' double. And so on and so on until you get an end product of a boring story that undid all of FFX's with no character development at all.

The music in this game was awful and was a mile off Uematsu's work. Square seem to have gone for a "hip" style which in no way fits with a so-called RPG. Each track sounds basically the same as the last and the tracks only last for about one and a half minutes, causing it to repeat about 50 times over. I had to mute my sound when I was playing this game, no joke. No improvement with the voice acting either, the ones that they had to change from FFX (Wakka and Kimahri) are even worse than they were in the predecessor. All in all a disrespect to the FF series even if it was just a money maker project by Square.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ffxjunky06

1) The battle system

2) The graphics

And I'm afraid people that that's it. I like to think of FFX-2 as a money hungry game that completely eats up all of what good content Final Fantasy X had and spewing it out again in the form of "hot women" running around Spira shooting the hell out of things. Final Fantasy X's story was by no means fabulous but it was miles better than the utter garbage FFX-2 had to offer. So the High Summoner admired throughout Spira through defeating the evil Sin and returning joy to the world decides to become a prostitute. Not only that, her new job after saving the world is to go around searching for spheres. And all the while there's a spirit from many years ago hell-bent on destroying Spira, not to mention the fact that he is practically Tidus' double. And so on and so on until you get an end product of a boring story that undid all of FFX's with no character development at all.

The music in this game was awful and was a mile off Uematsu's work. Square seem to have gone for a "hip" style which in no way fits with a so-called RPG. Each track sounds basically the same as the last and the tracks only last for about one and a half minutes, causing it to repeat about 50 times over. I had to mute my sound when I was playing this game, no joke. No improvement with the voice acting either, the ones that they had to change from FFX (Wakka and Kimahri) are even worse than they were in the predecessor. All in all a disrespect to the FF series even if it was just a money maker project by Square.

Somegamer
Wow, you really had a LOT of Good to say about Final Fantasy X2. :P

Well i do agree with the Music Part. The Music is Aweful and sounds more like Music Designed for Kids to Dance around to. I really dont like any of the Music but i dont Mute the Television, lol. No, i just suffer it and get Tunned in to the Game itself.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jordina

for gods sake, stop overreacting.

you wanna hear bad music, listen to my compositions.

i know the music wasnt as good as ffx or any other ff( apart from ii) but it was overall decent. some music was very good( enternity, yunas ballad and 1000 words to name a few). the battle music is crap compared to other ff,s though.

OGEpisodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 OGEpisodes
Member since 2003 • 2543 Posts
I don't feel that I am overreacting in any way, it's simply my opinion. I think Final Fantasy X-2's music is completely incomparable with the rest of the Final Fantasy series' and many other RPG music as well; there is not one piece on the soundtrack that I enjoy listening to. Sure, 1000 Words was ok but the background music is terrible and bland.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ffxjunky06
I actually agree with you there. The Background Music was really Bland and didnt do anything for me. As i said, it was really kiddy. I dont like the Background Music at all but the Song "1000 words" was a really good song IMO.
hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
I didn't like it
1. because of music
2. only 3  main characters
3. storyline wasn't all that interesting.
4. I don't have a problem with a female main character but it would be nice to have at least one male supporting character to balance it out
5 i hate rikku "ya know!"
6. no auron or otherwise awesome character (male or female) to add in badass factor

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#29 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts
It was a good game: Yuna got a much needed make over the graphics were fantastic had the best ship yet had a very good if not great battle system was a lot of fun was just a bit different from the rest of the Final Fantasy games which were starting dig theirselves into a rut This is why I also like FFV, it is a little different. It is a little different, not better but a little different from the others and I needed a break because I was frankly getting a little tired of the others. The FF games are great and I've been an RPG fan since The Secret of Evermore first came out but FFV and X-2 provide me with a little bit variety in the FF line.
ClaudeLv250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30 ClaudeLv250
Member since 2004 • 863 Posts
The FF fanbase is one of the anal game fanbases out there. Anything that's not the norm gets attacked viciously. FFX-2 is not different despite bearing the FF label.

Kinda funny, because in many ways, I think FFX-2 is better than FFX.

The battle system was leagues ahead of FFX. The realtime aspect added dynamics to the game and new strategies as you could interrupt or even cancel enemy attacks right before being struck. It also had a fast pace to it, something FFX was sorely missing. Poeple complain about only having 3 characters, but then they completely forget that the majority of FFX's characters became useless halfway through the game, in which case you'd only be using 3 characters anyway because the others sucked. I'd rather have 3 essential characters than 7 characters of which 4 become useless. I also enjoyed the dressphere/job class system more than the agonizingly slow sphere grid, which seemed cool at first until you realized that everyone could learn the exact same abilities later on, further lending credence to characters becoming useless later on since no one is quite as unique as they were before.

The storyline? I liked the non-serious attitude. FFX tried to wallow itself in despair (catch the reference) to the point where it got old. FFX-2's story was a nice change of pace, even if the world isn't succumbing to some ultimate threat immediately. People ***** about the story like it's the most important aspect when it's not. Ever since all of the PSX-babies were introduced to RPGs with FF7, they were under the impression that RPGs were all about cinematic storylines and pretty graphics. This leads to games like SaGa, which knows how to be a real game, getting bashed for focusing on gameplay rather than FMVs and long cutscenes. I don't know, maybe because I was introduced to gaming in the 8-bit era, I have this outlook. Because games were all about being games, and storylines weren't even close to being important and couldn't save a game with horrendous gameplay. Some of the best games had absurd storylines (Blaster Master). Try something like that today and you'll get a board full of clowns moaning about how the story sucks. So, I didn't particularly care that FFX-2's storyline wasn't a rehash of FFX's. The game was fun to play, so I kept playing it.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="iowastate"]It was a good game: Yuna got a much needed make over the graphics were fantastic had the best ship yet had a very good if not great battle system was a lot of fun was just a bit different from the rest of the Final Fantasy games which were starting dig theirselves into a rut This is why I also like FFV, it is a little different. It is a little different, not better but a little different from the others and I needed a break because I was frankly getting a little tired of the others. The FF games are great and I've been an RPG fan since The Secret of Evermore first came out but FFV and X-2 provide me with a little bit variety in the FF line.

Im Glad to see soneone likes the game and not comparing to the other Final Fantasy games in the Series.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts

Dun dun duuuuuuun!

The well respected Disgaeamad had this to say on 5 News: "In response to ffxjunky's topic, I can clearly say that I did in fact, enjoy Final Fantasy X-2." Many people gasped at this. He had more to say though:

"I enjoyed it because of the battle system, female lead charcter (which we only seen in FFVI) and the amazing soundtrack".

He stated that no more needed to be said, and he walked off. This is 5 News, giving you stories, whenever you need it. *Music plays*

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ffxjunky06

Dun dun duuuuuuun!

The well respected Disgaeamad had this to say on 5 News: "In response to ffxjunky's topic, I can clearly say that I did in fact, enjoy Final Fantasy X-2." Many people gasped at this. He had more to say though:

"I enjoyed it because of the battle system, female lead charcter (which we only seen in FFVI) and the amazing soundtrack".

He stated that no more needed to be said, and he walked off. This is 5 News, giving you stories, whenever you need it. *Music plays*

Disgaeamad
lol, you always like to make an Entrance. :P

I am Glad that you liked Final Fantast X2 and see the Point that i am making. The Battle System made it good for quick thinking and a little more Difficulty to the Battle. That is one of the good things of this game and there are many more.

I wished that people looked into the game more as an RPG instead of a Sequal of a good Final Fantasy game. That way, more people would enjoy the game for what it is.
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
I never mocked FFX2.I love the game!
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ffxjunky06
I never mocked FFX2.I love the game!gamerrgurrl9
Could you explain Clearly what you Loved about the game and try and put a Negative Issue in it please. Thanx.
clement1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clement1212
Member since 2005 • 649 Posts

ah darn, spoiler. i didnt see the warning.....
Anyway, my bro played it before me (im gonna do it soon) and he did say it was gay. And, he said compared to FFX, the game sucks hard. And that it should be compared cause its a sequel. Some ppl are just like that.....
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts
FFX-2 is a good game, but the only major problem with it is that it's the first true sequel of the series, and it's following not only the best FF ever made, but the best game ever made, so it's automatically gonna feel worse than it is. It's not a bad game, but when you're following a game of such greatness as FFX, it's just not gonna be possible to be one of the better FF's. To answer the question, I think people mock the game because Yuna looks absolutely nothing like her old self, which is bad, but of course other people would disagree.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ffxjunky06
FFX-2 is a good game, but the only major problem with it is that it's the first true sequel of the series, and it's following not only the best FF ever made, but the best game ever made, so it's automatically gonna feel worse than it is. It's not a bad game, but when you're following a game of such greatness as FFX, it's just not gonna be possible to be one of the better FF's. To answer the question, I think people mock the game because Yuna looks absolutely nothing like her old self, which is bad, but of course other people would disagree.IceDefenseGod
What you have to remember is that you shouldnt put a Good Game Down just because it is the First Sequal to a gaming Series. That is Pretty pointless. That should be one of its good points.
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 IceDefenseGod
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 IceDefenseGod

[QUOTE="iowastate"]It was a good game: Yuna got a much needed make over the graphics were fantastic had the best ship yet had a very good if not great battle system was a lot of fun was just a bit different from the rest of the Final Fantasy games which were starting dig theirselves into a rut This is why I also like FFV, it is a little different. It is a little different, not better but a little different from the others and I needed a break because I was frankly getting a little tired of the others. The FF games are great and I've been an RPG fan since The Secret of Evermore first came out but FFV and X-2 provide me with a little bit variety in the FF line. ffxjunky06
Im Glad to see soneone likes the game and not comparing to the other Final Fantasy games in the Series.

Don't get me wrong, I like FFX-2, but it was NO WHERE NEAR having the best airship, and Yuna looks INDESCRIBABLY better in FFX.

Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts

1) The battle system

2) The graphics

And I'm afraid people that that's it. I like to think of FFX-2 as a money hungry game that completely eats up all of what good content Final Fantasy X had and spewing it out again in the form of "hot women" running around Spira shooting the hell out of things. Final Fantasy X's story was by no means fabulous but it was miles better than the utter garbage FFX-2 had to offer. So the High Summoner admired throughout Spira through defeating the evil Sin and returning joy to the world decides to become a prostitute. Not only that, her new job after saving the world is to go around searching for spheres. And all the while there's a spirit from many years ago hell-bent on destroying Spira, not to mention the fact that he is practically Tidus' double. And so on and so on until you get an end product of a boring story that undid all of FFX's with no character development at all.

Somegamer
I'll second this whole comment in the interest of saving time. A common trend I seemed to notice with you posters is that you liked FFX. I didn't even like FFX, so maybe this sequal had no chance from the start for me.
iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 iowastate
We're going to have to agree to disagree then. I think Yuna could look better than she did in either one but at least X-2 is an improvement. She no longer looks quite so frumpy although maybe went a tad too far the other way, but all in all I'll take the new look any day of the year. And while I know it's not 100% I still think the ship is the best, even if not by a long shot I'll still take it. FF X-2 rox.
Vaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#43 Vaton
Member since 2006 • 1804 Posts

Reasons I liked FFX-2:

3 characters, it is so much easier than continuously switching them in and out.

The system that they used to progress through the game, you could basically choose which parts you want to do and which ones you don't.

Lots of sidequests, mini-games, secrets, etc.

The battle system.

Reasons I disliked FFX-2:

Kinda short.

No new places except Farplane.

Too easy.

Annoying characters like Leblanc.

But overall I liked the game, although not nearly as good as FFX.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ffxjunky06
I like the good points that you brought up. The one that really caught my eye was the one with you saying something about being about to choose your Destination and Choose your own path to lead through Final Fantasy X2. In my opinion, that is a Really Good Point. Nicely Pointed out.
iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 iowastate
I never considered X-2 as a sequel. It probably could be considered one but you don't I don't think you have to have played FF X first to enjoy it. A real sequel continues the story this just goes on with the adventures of some of the characters, it is more of a continuation than a sequel.
Cloud2145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 Cloud2145
Member since 2006 • 2016 Posts

Reasons why I hated the damn game:

1. You can only play as 3 characters.

2. Poor storyline

3. How choosing certain things effects the storyline

4. How there are so many F****** dress spheres to use and you need some certain ones to complete or defeat bosses.

Reasons why I liked the game:

1. The Battle system was very good

2. Rikku and Yuna were hot, excpet Paine

3. Very Challenging

4. The game is very long and takes awhile to complete.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ffxjunky06

Reasons why I hated the damn game:

1. You can only play as 3 characters.

2. Poor storyline

3. How choosing certain things effects the storyline

4. How there are so many F****** dress spheres to use and you need some certain ones to complete or defeat bosses.

Reasons why I liked the game:

1. The Battle system was very good

2. Rikku and Yuna were hot, excpet Paine

3. Very Challenging

4. The game is very long and takes awhile to complete.

Cloud2145
And from that you have Balanced the game out with the Good and the Bad so i guess you must like the game.
killer_shadow1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 killer_shadow1
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts
it was okay not good but not bad in my opinion.  The main reason it wasnt that great is because u cant play as different characters and there werent any summons! but it wasnt bad cause different dress spheres alowed u to play with different jobs like darkmage and such.
Thisisfufd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Thisisfufd
Member since 2006 • 816 Posts
I have never played Final Fantasy X2, I watched my other friend play final fantasyX2 he is really good at final fantasy.
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts

[QUOTE="gamerrgurrl9"]I never mocked FFX2.I love the game!ffxjunky06
Could you explain Clearly what you Loved about the game and try and put a Negative Issue in it please. Thanx.

Well people say that it didn't have what other FF's had and that is true.It didn't have originality,new characters,new worlds,and new story but I liked that because it is a SEQUEL people.There's not much original stuff you could put in there without completely changing the storyline.I did wish that they added more new levels and allowed you to switch your character in fighting but other than that I liked everything else.Oh yeah the normal ending sucked so they could fixed that up too.