Elviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Elviathan
Member since 2006 • 5052 Posts
Well my friend was playing FFVIII and it looked pretty interesting so I played it and it was awesome! So that's how I got into FF.
Skypac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Skypac
Member since 2005 • 80 Posts
Cousin Jared got me into Final Fantasy back when FF7 came out and been into it ever since off and on.
TPM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 TPM1
Member since 2006 • 120 Posts

I think it was my brother in law, when he got ffVII when it first came out and i was only young, so i pestered my dad to get me it and he did and i've been playing ever since!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#55 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
Well, this is an interesting story. I first got into RPGs by my uncle buying me Golden Sun. After I finished that, I wanted to play a game like that, but a little harder and longer. I then looked up Final Fantasy X(since it was the best recent FF at the time) and eventually found it and bought it. After I finished it, I love Final Fantasy ever since and I probably love the series from years on end.
antonio-romeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 antonio-romeo
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
i was round my mums friend who had just bought a ps2 with ffx, i began playing that and fell in love, bought a copy, and played through it, i became curious about other titles, and bought ix, viii, and tactics advance which is brilliant! by this point i was enthralled in the square enix universe
vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts
If im correct it was a demo of FF7 that game with a fighting game (i forgot the name) i think it started with a T Anyway i enjoyed the demo so i got the game been a FF fan since then
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#58 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

My babysitter's son use to play them. He always played FFVIII, with my friend and I watching. One time, I was looking at his game collection and noticed a cover with a guy with a big sword(Cloud) looking at a building. I thought at that moment that I want to play this game series no matter what. When I picked up my first FF game(FFX), I was dying to play it. I loved every minute of it. it was unlike any game I've played. I loved the gameplay, the story, and the characters. I also loved how you could alter things to people(ex. making somebody have a crush on you). After that, I picked up FFIV advance, FFI&II: Dawn of Souls, FFVIII, and DoC:FFVII. I'm going to try to get XII, III, V, and VI. Everytime I think of Final Fantasy, I think of Cloud looking at Midgar, looking at his future. And me? When I see that picture, I see the future of Final Fantasy and how better it's going to be in the years to come.

tfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 tfaa
Member since 2003 • 362 Posts
 Well I know the Square rather not consider this a FF game but I got into FF when my brother got me FF:Mystic Quest for my birthday when it first came out way back in the days of the SNES. I have to say being a young-ing then I loved that game and still play the rom just to relive the good ol' days. But what really got me into FF was FF7, that game had me hooked beyond belief. Easily my favourite FF game to date.

wolfofdamoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 wolfofdamoon
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts
my cousin played final fantasy 8 and i got really interseted in the story line and got it for myself
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#61 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
I was watching some friends playing FFVIII back in 2000 and i said what kind of game is it (i never heard any of the FF games before that). So they told me about it and about the series. Since then i played every game except FFXI and the CC games.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#62 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts

If im correct it was a demo of FF7 that game with a fighting game (i forgot the name) i think it started with a T Anyway i enjoyed the demo so i got the game been a FF fan since thenvincent380

and that would be Ehrgiez. cant remember the correct spelling but its the only fighting game with FF characters on it.

TheStatusQuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TheStatusQuo
Member since 2004 • 4994 Posts

The music.

Check out the music sheet I arrange for the FF Prelude

Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#64 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts
I got into Final Fantasy a long time ago, probably around 96/97; I still lived in Brazil. One of my middle school friends, André, had gotten me into RPGs with Chrono Trigger, so after playing this game and falling in love with the genre, I went to the game's renting store and got FFIII for SNES (which is actually FFVI in Japan).

In my opinion, it was even more fantastic than CT. I loved everything about the game, everything was so amazing and complete. It was to a certain extent, a hard game with some tricky bosses, especially when you were still learning English and had to guess or look at the dictionary all the time. To date, this is my favorite FF; it sure had some flaws but the overall grandiosity surpasses anything bad against it.

I just can't wait for FFVI Advance in february! XD
Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Yuna_17
Member since 2005 • 2116 Posts

I was watching TV and a commercial for FF:crystal chronicles came on and my friend she said it was an awesome game, so i rented it and got addicted, then later on got a PS2 and got totally addicted :P

Avatar image for soccerrocker258
soccerrocker258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 soccerrocker258
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I got into FF in about 2002 when i saw my cousin playing FFX...and it looked so cool...so i picked up myself a copy and ive been a fan ever since...FFX is one of my favorite games now.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#68 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
My ex-boyfriend used to play the games through & tape the cutscenes & gameplay crucial to the storyline & then you could watch them like movies. I saw FF6, 7, & 8 this way & the intricacies of the characters and storylines got me hooked! ^_^