the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

In all FF's which Summon, GF, Aeon, was your favorite. Give your answer and a discription of why.

Mine was Bahamut from FFX, It was a strong Aeon, and he just looked cool, Plus his attacks were strong and halpfull, And also his limit always did over 20,000 damage to the enemy

GreatMno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 GreatMno
Member since 2004 • 2601 Posts

I have a few favorite summons, actually, because I can't make up my mind. For sheer power I would have to say Knights of the Round from FFVII. For usefulness, Doomtrain would be my bet from FFVIII. For looking cool, have the giant robot Ark from FFIX is a safe bet.

The one summon I always wanted to see was the Angel-wing Alexander. I was disappointed when it was destroyed in the game in which it was destroyed.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#3 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

Diablos and Quazetquotal (I have no idea how to spell that) from FFVIII.

I don't know why i like them. I just do. :P

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
I like Bahamut from FFVII.  I really like how he comes down from the big black hole in the sky.  And when he opens his mouth it reminds me of snakes (Which I really like).  And plus he was the first dragon summon I had ever seen :P.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

My favoruite Summon from all the FF's would be Anima. I think she is different to other summons. She is massive and strong and has a cool overdrive. So Anima is my favourite, there is loads more that i like.

LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 LoneRex
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts
My fav one of all is Bahamut from FF10, I like the way how it's confident crossing its arms, it's also a dragon, which I love.
Cloud2145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Cloud2145
Member since 2006 • 2016 Posts
I'd have to say Bahamut, he was really cool, and useful in the FF series.
Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 Manaka-kun
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts
I'd have to say the FFX version of Shiva (I like how she does Diamond Dust), and the Magus Sisters from X because of their sheer power.
rat_pac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 rat_pac
Member since 2003 • 9297 Posts
Bahamut Zero (FFVII) Space Nuclear blasts FTW!
GSZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 GSZX
Member since 2004 • 7845 Posts

Diablos and Quazetquotal (I have no idea how to spell that) from FFVIII.

I don't know why i like them. I just do. :P

AzelKosMos

I believe it's Quetzacoatal. He's my fave too.
Steve2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Steve2911
Member since 2005 • 253 Posts
It has to be Bahamut ZERO from FFVII. It's so cool how massive it is. A blast like that seems more likely to destroy the world than kill the enemy though.
clement1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 clement1212
Member since 2005 • 649 Posts
Shiva(FFX), cause of pure style. And Bahamut, too from FFX, he looks like he can kick ass and hold back all kicks from enemies(if ya know what I mean).
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
There has been may of the same Topics of which has asked for your Favourite Summon and they are getting too repetitive but i will go with it.

My Favourite Summon is the Almighty Dark Aeon Anima (Actual name and title). He is the Strongest of the lot and even if he is attacked, he barely flinches. His Power is out of this World and isnt easy to Vanquish. To come up against Anima is almost in impossible battle to beat. No Aeon can Surpass this Amazing and well Established, Powerful Aeon.

Also its Bottom half has a Good Set of Knickle Dusters. When Anima uses Oblivion and the Knuckle Dusters come out, you really have to watch and hope you survive because they attack is Astonishing. I can honestly say that it is the best Overdrive in Final Fantasy X.
Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Manaka-kun

There has been may of the same Topics of which has asked for your Favourite Summon and they are getting too repetitive but i will go with it.

My Favourite Summon is the Almighty Dark Aeon Anima (Actual name and title). He is the Strongest of the lot and even if he is attacked, he barely flinches. His Power is out of this World and isnt easy to Vanquish. To come up against Anima is almost in impossible battle to beat. No Aeon can Surpass this Amazing and well Established, Powerful Aeon.

Also its Bottom half has a Good Set of Knickle Dusters. When Anima uses Oblivion and the Knuckle Dusters come out, you really have to watch and hope you survive because they attack is Astonishing. I can honestly say that it is the best Overdrive in Final Fantasy X.
ffxjunky06

You've made a mistake... Anima is a SHE.

hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
Knights of the round or neo bahamut both were awesome looking and knights of the round can kill ruby weapon in 7 turns 
FinalxRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FinalxRain
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

Anima --- FFx

asianmoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 asianmoogle
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts
My favorite summon would have to be Bahamut ZERO. The summon itself is just so strong and powerful (2nd strongest in-game). The Animation of his attack is incredible too, watching him spread all 6 of his wings out before he unleases Terra Flare on Gaia is amazing. If you've ever seen Bahamut ZERO, you'd know that he is the one responsible for the holes in the ozone layer :P.
Jurgus_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jurgus_13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts

ffxjunky06
   Yeah I definitely have to agree with you here ( escept the part about Anima being a she) But with Anima at my side I was able to finish off my father or sins final form in just 2 or three blows with anima's normal attack. Which always totaled 99,999! I love it because in all other FF games.. the most you can do is 9,999 so anima owns.. also Auron has an amazingly powerful attack as well that once you unlocked his limit break.. He could achieve 99,999 as well
clement1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clement1212
Member since 2005 • 649 Posts
[QUOTE="ffxjunky06"]There has been may of the same Topics of which has asked for your Favourite Summon and they are getting too repetitive but i will go with it.

Why is she chained and all....and I never knew shes a she. XD
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
I liked Eden from FFVIII.Eden is a powerful summon and looks mysterious.
mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts

My favoruite Summon from all the FF's would be Anima. I think she is different to other summons. She is massive and strong and has a cool overdrive. So Anima is my favourite, there is loads more that i like.

Spurs_Fan

same and cant his overdrive break the 99999 limit (i think it can) but i wish we got to see him unleashed from all of those chains and see what he could really do that would be awesome
mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
[QUOTE="mufaser"]

My favoruite Summon from all the FF's would be Anima. I think she is different to other summons. She is massive and strong and has a cool overdrive. So Anima is my favourite, there is loads more that i like.

Spurs_Fan

same and cant his overdrive break the 99999 limit (i think it can) but i wish we got to see him unleashed from all of those chains and see what he could really do that would be awesome

sorry HER overdrive
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
[QUOTE="mufaser"] [QUOTE="Spurs_Fan"]

mufaser

sorry HER overdrive

When I first saw Anima I would've never guessed it was a girl

Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Manaka-kun
Well, Seymour's MOTHER is the fayth. That's one hint.
GuttersnipeMav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GuttersnipeMav
Member since 2004 • 378 Posts

Anima WAS exceptionally cool, I did like that Aeon a lot. Shiva in FFX was also very cool (pun intended) because her overdrive was just so badass. She covers them in ice, and then snaps her fingers and shatters everything. That's just plain cold-blooded.

As for other summons, none of the GFs really impressed me except Gilgamesh. The whole Odin -> Gilgamesh thing was AWESOME. I remember fighting Seifer and seeing the clouds part, and I was like, "Oh $hi7! Seifer's going out like a little punk!" When Seifer killed Odin, I was speechless. I was so shocked. But Gilgamesh made up for it.

Bahamut Zero and Odin would have to be my favorite summons from Final Fantasy VII, a dragon from space that basically nukes the enemy? I like Odin as well, because he was certainly a badass summon, one you could whip out if you wanted the exp but just didn't want to fight it out.

I really liked Valefor as well, even though you started with him, I liked the comraderie between Yuna and Valefor, and the dive off the top of the castle when she's supposed to get married? Awesome.

cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#26 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
Anima looked like a demon. :X Yes, HE was cool indeed. But  I gotta say the COOOOOOOLEST summon ever is the one and only Knights of the Round! that's thing looked cool when all the knights eat the enemies. :)
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_unbroken

Anima --- FFx

FinalxRain

Please add more to that, its a bit Spamish, But since it is not completly, I wont delete it, But add more to it. This is the only warning

GT3racer2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 GT3racer2187
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts
I would have to say either Anima from FFX or Leviathan from FFIX. There is not much more to say about Anima than what was already said, but Leviathan had one of the sweetest entrances out of all the summons.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_unbroken

I would have to say either Anima from FFX or Leviathan from FFIX. There is not much more to say about Anima than what was already said, but Leviathan had one of the sweetest entrances out of all the summons.
GT3racer2187

Thats true, His attack was one of the coolest looking

ZachxThexNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ZachxThexNerd
Member since 2006 • 401 Posts
Bahamut pwns :P
-Alchemist15-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#31 -Alchemist15-
Member since 2006 • 5236 Posts
i liked Ifrit the best.i like the element of fire also.i love th big roar he does as he enters.his overdrive is friggin sweet!
wiggles77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wiggles77
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
Bahamut from FF10 is one of my favs
davaris1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 davaris1984
Member since 2005 • 394 Posts
my favorite aeon/summon is Yojimbo, it has nice summon animation and it has very powerful attack
Ballroom_scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ballroom_scott
Member since 2005 • 32 Posts
Totaly Bahamut from FFVIII, Way cooler looking then he is in FFX!!
fantasyfacade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 fantasyfacade
Member since 2006 • 8317 Posts
I'm stuck between Bahumut VII, really cool have to love him prefer him to all the other versions as well and Anima X, because she is really powerful and I love her overdrive attack. I can't deside between these two.
Bearrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Bearrie
Member since 2006 • 142 Posts
I'm going to go with Ifrit, also. You can't be on almost all of them and not be cool, right? Plus, he just looks somewhat crazy and strong. (I also like fire, so I guess that could be why...) 
fearlex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 fearlex
Member since 2003 • 1244 Posts
Definitively SuperNova !! it was not a summon but it was awesome seeing sephirot sending you such a summon. For me the best one.

Ahhh and Ifrit in FF VIII.......lol

killomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 killomatic
Member since 2005 • 35 Posts

I think that the best summon is the knights of the round in FFVII because they own everything . They're  so powerful and I can't wait to see them on PS3 , they would be even greater if the damage limit wouldn't be 9999 .

There's Anima too that's cool . She's so powerful and she's got the best overdrive of all FFX , more than that , it would be very coll if she could brake her xhain and to use her full power .

kkeelloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kkeelloo
Member since 2004 • 97 Posts
i have to say Bahamut, is just too much powerfull, but for looks Titan from FFT wins also Zodiac and that chinese aeon from FFX.
killer_shadow1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killer_shadow1
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts
the magus sisters cause they were really strong
rpgczar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rpgczar
Member since 2005 • 1518 Posts
The knights are my favorite because they are the strongest in the series.
john1412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 john1412
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts
I say ramah the lightning summon from FFVII was decent, but then they got rid of him and put in Quazetquotal, then they got rid of him too! But my favorite is Bahamut neo(I think it was called neo...) from FFVII, the one with 6 wings that fired at earth from space. Simply cos it looked awesome.
GSZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GSZX
[QUOTE="john1412"]I say ramah the lightning summon from FFVII was decent, but then they got rid of him and put in Quazetquotal, then they got rid of him too! But my favorite is Bahamut neo(I think it was called neo...) from FFVII, the one with 6 wings that fired at earth from space. Simply cos it looked awesome.

Do you mean Bahamut Zero?
john1412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 john1412
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts
/\ /\ yes sorry
GSZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GSZX
/\ /\ yes sorryjohn1412

It's okay. But now you know :) And I think Bahamut Neo sounds cooler than Bahamut Zero anyway.
david6555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 david6555
Member since 2006 • 51 Posts

i liked Anima in FFX

he is strong not fast but who cares. and the fact that he had almost every spell was a big help.

mobb463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mobb463
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
ya anima slow but has amazing power
mobb463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points