Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

I see a whole lot of arguments everywhere, no matter which forum i go to:

"Sora would beat Cloud hands down!"

"Sora would win in any fight against anyone!"

"Sora PWNS everyone in FF!"

May i kindly remind everyone that poor Sora's keyblade is only effective against the Heartless? Don't try to tell me Sora beat those characters at KH's colosseum, he only won in a competition. In a real duel of life or death, there's no way Sora could have beaten them.

Majority of game chars, including FF chars, all use real weapons. A key which can only beat the Heartless... In my knowledge, other than KH itself, i dont' see any other games having Heartless as characters.

Compared to all other game characters, Sora is probably the weakest if a Royal Rumble is ever going to happen.

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts
I have never counted side-quests as part of a game's story, since you can skip them altogether and see all of the story. Unless it is story related, I don't consider it as happening. I mean, Sora taking on Sephiroth? Yeah, right...
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
Yup. Even Vivi could wipe the floor with Sora.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
Well it depends. Like if he in his valor or final form, then he may can beat up some FF characters easily. And the Keyblade is only effective against the heartless? Uh no.:|
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Sora needs a real weapon befiore he ever has a hope. An oversized key is not a real weapon
C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 C-Himura

Well it depends. Like if he in his valor or final form, then he may can beat up some FF characters easily. And the Keyblade is only effective against the heartless? Uh no.:|Wanderer5

Yeah, FF characters that can't fight back I suppose:lol:

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wanderer5

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Well it depends. Like if he in his valor or final form, then he may can beat up some FF characters easily. And the Keyblade is only effective against the heartless? Uh no.:|C-Himura

Sora can be powerful at times, especially in Final form. Through I am talking about him in KHII, where he much stronger then what he was in KHI.

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 C-Himura
[QUOTE="C-Himura"]

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Well it depends. Like if he in his valor or final form, then he may can beat up some FF characters easily. And the Keyblade is only effective against the heartless? Uh no.:|Wanderer5

Sora can be powerful at times, especially in Final form. Through I am talking about him in KHII, where he much stronger then what he was in KHI.

Yeah, he is pretty powerful, but I doubt he can really hold his own in a fight the way he does in the coliseum against characters like Cloud and Squall. If anything, Cloud in the coliseum is not even close to the way he is represented in Advent Children, which is the way he supposedly fights.

I think Sora could take on against characters like Palom, Poron, Rydia as a child, you know, other children. But even then, these children are also pretty powerful. Saying Sora could take on against the most powerful FF characters is like saying Mickey Mouse would be able to beat them.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wanderer5
[QUOTE="Wanderer5"][QUOTE="C-Himura"]

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Well it depends. Like if he in his valor or final form, then he may can beat up some FF characters easily. And the Keyblade is only effective against the heartless? Uh no.:|C-Himura

Yeah, he is pretty powerful, but I doubt he can really hold his own in a fight the way he does in the coliseum against characters like Cloud and Squall. If anything, Cloud in the coliseum is not even close to the way he is represented in Advent Children, which is the way he supposedly fights.

I think Sora could take on against characters like Palom, Poron, Rydia as a child, you know, other children. But even then, these children are also pretty powerful. Saying Sora could take on against the most powerful FF characters is like saying Mickey Mouse would be able to beat them.

Like I said it really depends. If we are talking about Sora from the first KH game with a dull edge keyblade like the first keyblade then he is pretty much screw when going against FF characters like cloud. However if it Sora from KHII in Valor form or Final form with a cutting edge keyblade like Oblivion(and with the forms he can have two keyblade), then he going to put up a good fight.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
Sora in Valor form or Final form may be able to beat any character in "normal" form, i give it to you...
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts

The keyblad is not only effecive against the heartless as i remember having to kill nobodies too.

However that point aside I still think that he is weak in comparison, but he is just a child, whereas all of the characters in a lot of other rogs have a few years on him, more experience and strength, so take that into account.

But i think Lulu would beat him up just with her doll for crying out loud

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts
I don't think they would beat him up in the way you're all saying =/ Why does everyone have it against him? If it were a battle of brains I'd understand!! XD
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts
i think it was a mistake for SE to make these fights where sora beats characters like squall, cloud, sephiroth. thats really what started the whole view of sora being an awesome fighter. it was also like a slap in the face of those characters, if they can be beaten by such a kid :roll:. they might as well just come out and say cloud, squall and sephiroth all suck.
C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 C-Himura

I don't think they would beat him up in the way you're all saying =/ Why does everyone have it against him? If it were a battle of brains I'd understand!! XDLady_Bahamut

I don't have it against him, he is a good character, but still, beating Cloud? Sephiroth?? Last time I checked only Cloud could beat Sephiroth, and not because he is stronger than him.

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]I don't think they would beat him up in the way you're all saying =/ Why does everyone have it against him? If it were a battle of brains I'd understand!! XDC-Himura

I don't have it against him, he is a good character, but still, beating Cloud? Sephiroth?? Last time I checked only Cloud could beat Sephiroth, and not because he is stronger than him.

Last time I checked, Kingdom Hearts was a game. >_> Lets think of it as an alternate reality shall we?

...Actually, you all say he "beat" them? Did any of them actually die? Um... no. Infact, in KH2 when you beat Sephy he doesn't even look like you've done anything to him >_> Lol XD

FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FF-Is-Awsome
Member since 2008 • 424 Posts

i dont think he could take characters like squall actually, but i think its good being able to take on other ff characters. i mean squall doesnt even use a use a limit or anything in kh because sora would die i mean the lionheart limit could kill pretty much anything.

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#17 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts
y let him win to build his confidence (maybe not sephy) because they knew that only he could kill the heartless with the keyblade
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#18 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts
[QUOTE="Wanderer5"][QUOTE="C-Himura"]

Sora, near the end of KH2, actually started show "Cloud Advent Children-like" skills if you remember. I mean, he was chopping buildings in half with just an over-sized key. :P

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#19 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
I've never seen anyone say Sora can beat other character. Sora would have no chance really. His over-sized keyblade is no match for Cloud's over-sized sword.
AceofOpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AceofOpus
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts
Despite how much I like Kingdom Hearts I agree with this. I mean I don't even know how Sora walks around in those shoes, let along fight hoards of baddies. Do you think his feet are like size 15?