an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 an_enix_friend
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

Mjrn sits down, resting her face on her palm "boring..." she mumbles, she takes out 'The Wish List By Eoin Colfer' and begins reading. Mjrn looks up from the book into the Arena "SOMEBODY ATTACK ME!". The faint ring of a spider pig ringtone vibrates from Mjrn trouser pocket "oh jeez..." the name 'Jote' flashes on the young Vieras cellphone screen. "Hello?" She says as she presses the 'take the call' button,

" What up Jote?"

"Mjrn!? Is that you?"

"No, Its the McMage pizza delivery. Duh ITS ME!"

"Ok, ok. Thats not really like you-"

"Jote, just tell me whats up. I'm in the middle of an arena."

"Wha! Don't talk to your sister like that you-"

"I'm gonna' hang up,"

"OK, OK!

"Fran visited yesterday, Vaan was doing something sissy as usual so he made you a charm thingy. I'll teleport it to you. So Cy-"

Mjrn hung up. In a couple of seconds a charm bracelet apears in front of her. A charm of a viera is twined with the silver iron.

"uh... God Vaan.." she pockets the charm and silently swears at Vaans stupidity. She takes out her iViera and plays some Lupe Fiasco.

"uh..." she sighs "now to wait" and the viera lies down on the blood drenched floor and closes her eyes untill the time comes...

an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 an_enix_friend

Mjrn gets up and swears. She looks at the back of her clothes, the blood had dried now. Three more swears. "Just great," she said sarcasticly to herself "now I'll have to change!" the viera looks around "where's the toilets? Aw come on! They can't expect us to last how many days without peeing?!" A small hole in the corner of the arena answered her question "Oh yeah, we're to busy killing each other to care who's peeing right?" she new the question wouldn't be answered.

"Yawn." she took a few steps to a large boulder, soon enough this large rock will be covered in blood too. She peered around, nope, nobody looking. "I'll just hope nobody looks." Mjrn stood in the shadow of the massive rock and turned around to make sure nobody was behind her, when she was sure that no one was there she took of her armour, her under garments and underwear.

She searched through her rucksack of potions, ethers and elixers and found a pair of jeans and a I 'heart' RG(Radient Garden)t-shirt. She quickly put those on leaving the other jeans in her rucksack. Once she was done she took out a bottle of Coke and started drinking, she imagined what Jote would say right now:

"Coke?! Mjrn, you're supposed to be killing people." well, maybe not thet but something along those lines. Mjrns keen viera eyes scanned the bloody arena, and for a second she thought she saw the eerie figuer of Sleipnir trotting through a dust cloud. A few blinks removed this picture from Mjrns eyes. She raised her right eyebrow in a perfect arch "woah. This is dramatic, I should really do something cool like Odin did..." the viera readied her dramatic moment, she ran forward. Her speed was building,momentum increasing! Air rushing through her hair, the- "WAH!"

CRASH.

She got up from the dusty arena floor and picked up something from the ground. A measly pebble. it took her four minutes of swearing to recover from a foolish accident. She looked around, few, nobody had seen. She wiped the sweat of her forehead "you should really stop trying came a voice behind her...

an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 an_enix_friend

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/thumb/f/f4/Mjrn.JPG/180px-Mjrn.JPG

an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 an_enix_friend

Mjrn turned around, no one was there. "Hello?"no answer. She peered around, high in the sky she could see the pure white moon. All competitors and their teams were sleeping now. Probably doing some rounds too. Mjrn rubbed her eyes with palms "better go to sleep then." she thought "Yes,maybe you should,"Mjrn jumped at the voice and quickly spun around, taking her knife out from her boot. Viera reflexes were far more sharper then humes. "No time for halluciations," the voice said again

"Yoyo! Who are you!" she said in an almost threataning voice

"nobody is. I'm just..." the voice slowly faded

"COME BACK NO-"

"Shut up Mjrn!" Yelled Lightning from the camp

"Yeah! Shush your mouth!"

"If you don't shut I'll come there and attack you!" came some more annoyed voices from her sleeping team mates.

Mjrn nodded her head, though the others probably wouldn't see her doing that. Maybe it was just a halluscination she thought,"well, either way-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Mjrn sighed and sat down cross legged. She rummaged through her backpack and found some dry sticks, she slowly laid them on the ground "fire." she wispered so no one would hear. The sticks were alight, Mjrn held her hands out towards the warmth and sighed. Hallucianations, hallucianations...Yet something at the back of her mind told her that the voice had a physical form.

an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 an_enix_friend

It would be ages untill it was Lightning's turn to guard and Mjrn was getting bored. Time for some old fashioned stealing she said as she twirled her pocket knife. She removed her boots and slowly krept towards team Runic Warriors camp. Larxene was sitting on a smll boulder with her face in her palms, sh looked as if she was asleep but Mjrn new team tactics so she stayed in the shadows. "Larxene.." came the voice of Celes from a nearby tent "Yeah Celes?"

"Time?"

Larxene looked at her wristwatch "can't see."

"'kay...Doesn't matter..." Celes yawned. Some ruffling sounds frome the tent told Mjrn that Celes had made herself comfortable in her sleeping bag. Mjrn smiled, on the floor of the campsite there was a bottle of sprite. Mjrn ran quickly through the camp ducking five of Larxenes attacks and picking up the sprite bottle and fleeing back to camp.

"Watch your back" said the voice...

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts

hey nel......it was my understanding that you were only allowed to do one action per day....................... soooo....im not moding the game .... just think this should be ....... noted (some reason ....... it wont let me quote you do to an html error and i dont feel like debugging :P )starnerd67

Kadaj sweetie, My first post was on the 9th and my second post was on the 10th. Sorry, but I only have one post per day. I stayed up late last night so I could post after midnight. I needed the cover of darkness to carry out my orders. :)lol

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#58 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

Team Gunblade Haste Heals!

Seifer: 9999HP

Vincent: 9999HP

Quistis: 9999HP

Avatar image for SKakaStreetKing
SKakaStreetKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59 SKakaStreetKing
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts

Yazoo has HASTE on.

Heals team Jenova's Witnesses 1000hp

Kadaj - 8999

Sephiroth - 8999

Yazoo - 8999

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Magus starts grinning...and says "what? a cut? You ingrates!" Magus then begrudgingly casts Curaja.Cronaroth

did you actually heal your team? Can you please edit your post to include the HP of your team if this is a cast? Thanks!

Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Fingertrap
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts

Locke who doesn't have any imagination and not a lot of time to think about an awesome move, just throws his knives to Team Paladin.

Team Paladin 6899HP.

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
Breathing a sigh of relief for the healing from her teammate, Quistis brushes herself off and prepares to launch another barrage of missiles. However, she discovers (crap!) that she is out of ammo. Never one to be disheartened by a minor setback, she sneaks into the Jenova's Witnesses Camp while they are all laughing and patting eachother on the back, and unleashes her fury with her chain whip, causing a bloody carnage :)

Jenova's Witnesses

Kadaj: 8499 HP
Sephiroth: 8499 HP
Yazoo: 8499 HP
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

Celes wakes up and notices that the comforting shield is now gone. Celes, able to naturally cast magic thanks to Cid and the power of magicite injection, gets up and raises her arms. A green glow eminates from both of her palms and gets stronger and brighter. Soon enough, a blue-green orb is encasted around all of her teammates.

Celes casts Protect.

TEAM RUNIC STANDING:
= = PROTECT = =

Celes: 8249
Locke: 8249
Larxene: 8249

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

Ark stands and scratches his head: "I could have sworn that I passed out some cure bulbs yesterday".

Mildly irritated that history seems to have somehow rewritten itself, he finds that he has no choice but to continue his quest to revive mankind.

On his journey, he happens upon Team Gunblade. Ark decides that this is a good opportunity to test out his skills to ensure that they are sharp for the forthcoming battles. He dashes down and delivers a series of simple, yet beautifully executed, spear thrusts.

Team Gunblade take 500HP of damage.

Ark surveys the scene and decides to move on, his heart warmed by the thought of seeing Elle again.

Team Gunblade:

Seifer: 9499HP

Vincent: 9499HP

Quistis: 9499HP

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
haste on me and the pooch
team Paladin 6899HP
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#66 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

Cecil casts protect on his team

Team Paladin

*protect*

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts

Edward Elric
Team: Mercenary
Action: Attack Team Paladin via"Multi-bullet blast from the pistol of Riza Hawkeye"
Resulting Damage: -375

Team Paladin

Cecil - 6524

Kuja - 6524

Shadow - 6524

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#68 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts

Action: Now casting Haste!

HASTE & PROTECT

Celes: 8249
Locke: 8249
Larxene: 8249

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 crushgoil

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

Please make sure to post whether your team has a status effect, or even multiple status effects present on it at any time. and something new: please post the date (in your own timezone) of each of your attacks, example: on October 10th, Yuna pulls out her samurai sword and hacks off Seymour's hair. This way we can make sure very easily that people are only posting once per day.

Also, sorry Mjrn, but you cannot post that many times in a row, it is against gamespot rules to do so. Mjrn, if you want to copy down what you have into your blog that could be very cool, but otherwise please delete your multiple posts before one of the gamespot mods gets after you. I don't want to squash creative juices, but it is an official gamespot rule.

Thanks!

~Yuna

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts

October 10, 9:56PM

Odin casts Haste

MonkeyStew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 MonkeyStew
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts

Nowe
Mercenary
Action: I grab a Restorative Phial andaid Team Paladin.
Result: + 500 HP

Team Paladin

Cecil -7024

Kuja - 7024

Shadow - 7024

October 10

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#72 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts

Oct. 10

Kuja castes Holy on Team Runic Warriors- 375

Celes: 7874
Locke: 7874
Larxene: 7874

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 IpodHero176
Can we attack Mercenaries?
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 crushgoil

Can we attack Mercenaries?IpodHero176

No, you cannot attack mercenaries.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]Can we attack Mercenaries?crushgoil

No, you cannot attack mercenaries.

Ok:( I just wanted to check if we could

*eyes Full Metal*

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Full_Metal1923
I don't appreciate that stabbing look in your eyes. Be warned, I use alchemy. *grins slightly*
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 IpodHero176

I don't appreciate that stabbing look in your eyes. Be warned, I use alchemy. *grins slightly*Full_Metal1923

Keep it up, and see what happens:P

starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#78 starnerd67
Member since 2003 • 601 Posts

Kadaj Walks around the battle Field And sees Team Floral Gale with Mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how Dare they !!!!! Kadaj in a fit of rage Barges into their camp............... Careful not to step on any of the flowers so he doesn't go to Holy Hell, he Spots Mother ........... ON the FLOOR !!
Who are these people mistreating Mother like that........... Kadaj Quickly Jumps and it Barrel rolls (lol) And hops on his garbage Bike back to camp...............

With Such a thrill being reunited with Mother................. he gets Haste Casted on himself due to joy

Haste On Kadaj

Jenova's Witnesses:

Kadaj: 8499 HP
Sephiroth:8499 HP
Yazoo: 8499 HP

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 zeldafan177
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts

The sky falls silent, almost ominous. Lightning falls from the sky like shards of diamond,

Suddenly over the Team Floral Gale Camp a voice is heard. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And as the lightning fell he came like a plague surrounded by death and carnage!

They could see him coming and put up defenses, but he broke through and proceeded to attack

And as he walks away his name is uttered in the shadows of the night.

"Sephiroth"

500 points on the 10th at 8:05 to Team Floral Gale

"hmpf, humans."

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Full_Metal1923

[QUOTE="Full_Metal1923"]I don't appreciate that stabbing look in your eyes. Be warned, I use alchemy. *grins slightly*IpodHero176

Keep it up, and see what happens:P

I have no clue what you're trying to imply :P

pistolera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 pistolera
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

October 10

Lightning is running out of time and quickly does what seems natural, she casts Lightning on Team Paladin, 375 damage

Team Paladin

Cecil - 6149

Kuja - 6149

Shadow - 6149

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 crushgoil

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is an interesting drop. It will use up your turn for today to barter with Gurdy, but you may use them whenever you like. You must use both the fire stone and potion in the same turn, however, once you do decide to use them, and they will constitute your entire turn for that day as well. Enjoy!

~Yuna

Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

Ha ha! Two for Two for the incredible Team Runic Warriors!

Oh why hello Gurdy....oh what's that? You want to barter with Team Runic Warriors? (Kupo!) Well....we'd love to!

Celes gets a great deal with Gurdy the Moogle. Now she can use a Fire Stone for 700 damage and a Potion for 700 points (all at once) whenever she'd like!

**October 11th, 12:38AM (EST)**

TEAM RUNIC STANDING:

Celes: 7874
Locke: 7874
Larxene: 7874

**Holding a Fire Stone and Potion**

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts

Mercenary Nel checks her watch: It's October 11th, 2007 1:19am EDT

Nel with a huge smile on her face :D sweeps into the camp of the Jenova's Witnesses. She claps Sephiroth on the back and hugs Yazoo. She turns to Kadaj and says, "Well done!" She then surprises them with two blueberry pies each. She leaves the tent and say in farewell.:lol: "Who knows what tomorrow will bring or which way the wind will blow.":twisted: Nel disappears into the night to wait new orders.

Kadaj, Sephiroth, Yazoo sleep well (for tonight anyway)

HEAL Team Jenova's Witnesses +500hp

Kadaj - 8999

Sephiroth - 8999

Yazoo - 8999

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
10/11/2007-1:50AM Central Time Zone (USA)

I, the great Magus leader will grant us the strenght to achieve victory!

Casts Haste!
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#88 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
On Thursday, October 11th, Quistis casts Haste on herself :)
Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Fingertrap
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts

Oct 11, 12:00 ET
You're awesome Celes :D

Locke heals his team.

Team Runic Warriors

Celes 8374HP
Locke 8374HP
Larxene 8374HP *Haste*

**Holding a Fire Stone(700) and Potion(700)**

Does protect only last one day ? If not, we're still on protect. :)

Edit:Protect only lasts one day! So, since I casted it yesterday, it is now gone. Also make sure to add to your post that we are holding our Fire Stone and Potion so we don't forget! ;) ~Celes

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Full_Metal1923

Edward Elric
Team: Mercenary
Date: October 11th, '07
Action: Attack Team Paladin via "A Punch from a Large Status Charged by Alchemy"
Resulting Damage: -500

Team Paladin

Cecil - 5649

Kuja - 5649

Shadow - 5649

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 S_Jake

The Travails of Ark (the Mercenary), Part IV:

October 11th. Ark is still stuck in Lightside. 'Tis a situation of his own making though: he, after all, was the one who opened Pandora's Box. Now all he can do is follow the instructions of the village elder and hope that the path he follows leads him back to his village and his beloved Elle.

As he continues on his way, he spots some humans attacking some of his lion friends. Without pausing for thought, he takes a firm hold of his spear and rushes headlong towards the thick of the battle, skilfully dodging swords and spells along the way. Once there, he uses his trusty spear to unleash a flurry of unanswered thrusts upon his confused opponents: Just why would a man take the side of mere beasts?

Team Paladin takes 500HP of damage.

Team Paladin:

Cecil - 5149

Kuja - 5149

Shadow - 5149

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 IpodHero176

I guess this thread is meant for everyone to take out their passive agressive anger out on Cecil's team, right?:P

Cecil casts Curaga (I still have Haste on, right?)

Team Paladin- 6149HP

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
Battle Arena Update(as of this post Oct. 11 4:53EST)

Team Paladin
Cecil 6149HP
Shadow 6149HP *Haste*
Kuja 6149HP

Team Zantetsuken
Odin 9749HP *Haste*
Magus 9749HP Casting Haste (Haste takes effect October 12)
Crono 9749HP

Team Runic Warriors
- In possession of Fire stone 700HP damage & Potion 700HP healing
Celes 8374HP
Locke 8374HP
Larxene 8374HP *Haste*

Team Gunblade
Seifer 9499HP
Vincent 9499HP
Quistis 9499HP Casting Haste (Haste takes effect October 12)

Team Jenova's Witnesses
Kadaj 8999HP *Haste*
Sephiroth 8999HP
Squall 8999HP

Team Floral Gale
Aeris 7999HP
Mjrn 7999HP
Lightning 7999HP
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 S_Jake
8) That update is a great idea: I was just thinking about how hard it is to keep track of everything that's going on. :? Oh, by the way Cecil, it not personal (not on my part at any rate ;) ), though I don't think it was wise to openly wish harm to be visited upon the mercenaries (or upset Edward, for that matter ;) ). :P
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 crushgoil

Battle Arena Update(as of this post Oct. 11 4:53EST)

Team Paladin
Cecil 6149HP
Shadow 6149HP *Haste*
Kuja 6149HP

Team Zantetsuken
Odin 9749HP *Haste*
Magus 9749HP Casting Haste (Haste takes effect October 12)
Crono 9749HP

Team Runic Warriors
- In possession of Fire stone 700HP damage & Potion 700HP healing
Celes 8374HP
Locke 8374HP
Larxene 8374HP *Haste*

Team Gunblade
Seifer 9499HP
Vincent 9499HP
Quistis 9499HP Casting Haste (Haste takes effect October 12)

Team Jenova's Witnesses
Kadaj 8999HP *Haste*
Sephiroth 8999HP
Squall 8999HP

Team Floral Gale
Aeris 7999HP
Mjrn 7999HP
Lightning 7999HPOdinunlimited

Thanks Odin! I was just about to do exactly that! I really appreciate it!

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 IpodHero176

8) That update is a great idea: I was just thinking about how hard it is to keep track of everything that's going on. :? Oh, by the way Cecil, it not personal (not on my part at any rate ;) ), though I don't think it was wise to openly wish harm to be visited upon the mercenaries (or upset Edward, for that matter ;) ). :PS_Jake

I meant to ask that question before the H&H, but the other thread was closed, and I just remembered at that time. I have nothing personal against the mercenaries(except edward;) JK), but I just wanted to know.

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 S_Jake
:lol: That's what PMs are for, Cecil. ;)
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
*Shadow currently under the effects of haste*
Casts Curaga on Team Paladin bringing our total to 7149. Woot!
MonkeyStew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#99 MonkeyStew
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts

Nowe

I am hired byTeam Paladin once againfor my services:

I use a Restorative Phial to heal some of their wounds.
(+) 500 HP

Team Paladin:7649HP

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 zeldafan177
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts

Sephiroth flies with mother in tow to get Chinese food, he brings it back to camp and Jenova's Witnesses enjoy some Orange Chicken around a campfire.

*+500 hp*

Oct, 11 4:36 PM

Team Jenova's Witnesses

Sephiroth:9499

Kadaj:9499

Yazoo:9499

(yay, 100th post!)