Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts

October 17th 12:30am EST

Mercenary Nel:

Another night and Nel is having trouble sleeping. The geostymia is hurting again. Sitting in her tent, a strange ringing fills the air, with a buzzing noise which makes Nel jerk. She pulls the contraption from her pocket. It was an item "Game Master Controller", Yuna,:D had given to each mercenary so the battling teams could contact them to hire them for their services. Flipping it open like she was shown, she hears a voice, "Lady Nel...

... team Jenova's Witnesses wish to meet with you" Kadaj says.

After a few more words of discussion, Nel gathers up her weapons and grabs another item, then heads to meet with Kadaj.

Upon her arrival in their camp, Sephiroth looks down at her, turning to Kadaj he says, "We don't need help from a woman!" Nel Scowls at him.:evil: Yazoo starts laughing heartily at the exchange.:lol: Nel then turns to Kadaj, "Well do you want to hire me or not? I've got better things to do than play games with a bunch of "mama's" boys.", she smiles sweetly.:) Sephiroth starts toward her with evil pouring from him.:twisted:

Kadaj yells, "Enough!" looking at Nel, he says, "Yes, how much will it cost us for what we discussed on the phone?" Nel looks at Sephiroth's back, "I should charge you double." Yazoo laughs even harder and says, "Oh! brother, you should never make a redhead angry." Sephiroth throws a book at Yazoo's head, which he ducks.

Nel ignores them. She tells Kadaj, "It'll cost 1000 fol, I mean gil." She smiles thinking they won't pay such a high price and she could get away from them. Kadaj says, "Done." She accepts payment and leaves.

Nel walks into the center of the arena and yells, "Team Zantetsuken, get out here, NOW!" Odin steps into the arena flanked by Crono and Magus. He bellows, "What do you want Red?" Nel throws the spear souvenir at him and says, "The Queen of Aquios says you can have your toothpick back." Odin roars with rage. Crono and Magus are instantly ready to attack, but stand waiting to assist Odin. Odin yells, "You'll die for that insult Wench!"

Nel laughs, "I think not!" and starts drawing the runeology symbol needed in the air. The air starts to crackle. Nel then yells, "Mirror Slice!" Team Zantetsuken falls backwards to the ground, dazed and confused from the attack.

Nel walks away back toward her camp. She pauses and looks at Sephiroth, whose mouth is hanging open, and says, "And that's how you do it!" Kadaj is smiling and Yazoo is crying from laughing so hard. She continues walking talking to herself, "Will men ever learn not to underestimate a woman?" She disappears into the night to await new orders.

Mercenary Nel was hired by Team Jenova's Witnesses to attack Team Zantetsuken for -500hp.

Team Zantetsuken (regen day 3)(leaving it to Odin to add in the 100hp in his post for the day.) -500hp

Odin - 7574

Crono - 7574

Magus - 7574 *haste*

an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 an_enix_friend
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

"Hello World!" Mjrn spreads her hands out from the rock she was laying on, sunbaking.

"Yawn yawn. ELIMINATION TIME!" She gets up and jiggles her hands "Firag- HACHOO!" she sneezes and rubs her bunny like nose

"FIRA-FIRAG-FIRAGA!" she casts at... Team Paladin!

-1000 due to Haste

Team Paladin

Cecil - 149

Kuja - 149

Shadow - 149

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#204 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts

ATTACK! I attack Team Paladin! ITS OVER~!

Team Runic Warriors have drawn FIRST BLOOD!

*HUZZAH!*

(We still hold the fire stone, and potion!)

Boy did it taste great!

Sorry ol chum, well played.

-500 Team Paladin = 0HP!!!

(my killing post was about 10 til midnight the 16th)

an_enix_friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 an_enix_friend
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

Mjrn walks over to Team Paladin camp "Oh Yevon!" she screams and run to the teams tents. Everything is practically drenched in blood. She neels down and picks something up from the floor:

The note she had given Cecil.

Mjrn sobbed, even if she were in a competition, she hated death.

"Told you..."

Mjrn turns around, so fast it looked as if she was a blur. "You!" it was the voice she had heard days ago

"They're not gone yet..."

"WHO?!" Mjrn swang her hands in the air in hope of finding a physical form

"He's right." This time it wasn't the voice but another voice, a very similar voice. Mjrn turns around "Shadow!?"

"Hehe, yes. I'm a mercen-" Shadow's eerie figuer stops, "I have to go now."

"What!? Shadow is-" the figuer vanishes and for a second Mjrn thought she imagined it "no, the first blood shed. Now for the second..."Mjrn turns around and faces Team Zantetsukens camp "Zantet...Zanta, Zanto... Zanta whatever's going down!"

"AEROGA!"

-500 HP

Team Zantetsuken
Odin 7574HP
Magus 7574HP *Haste*
Crono 7574HP

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#206 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

Seifer strolls up to where Quistis stares at the tipsy Jenova Witnesses, *shrugs* I paint a red X next to Quistis and stand firm. Feeling bored he casts Haste, to reeneragize himself for tomorrows events!

Time to get high Quittie! O_o

Team Gunblade
Seifer 8999HP *Haste*
Vincent 8999HP (still in his coffin I BELIEVE!!)
Quistis 8999HP *Haste*

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#207 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts

Battle Arena Update (as of this post)

Team Paladin
Cecil 149HP *Haste*
Shadow 149HP
Kuja 149HP

Team Zantetsuken- Regen (Day 3)
Odin 7174HP
Magus 7174HP *Haste*
Crono 7174HP

Team Runic Warriors - In possession of Fire stone 700HP damage & Potion 700HP healing / Sap (Day 2)
Celes 8874HP
Locke 8874HP *Haste*
Larxene 8874HP

Team Gunblade

Seifer 8999HP *Haste*
Vincent 8999HP
Quistis 8999HP *Haste*

Team Jenova's Witnesses
Kadaj 8999HP *Haste*
Sephiroth 8999HP
Yazoo 8999HP *Haste*

Team Floral Gale
Aeris 8499HP
Mjrn 8499HP
Lightning 8499HP

Team Paladin is not dead, repeat not dead!

On October 16 Shadow healed Team Paladin up to 4149HP. The next time Team Paladin is attacked is by queen_valentine/Celes for 1000 points, but according to her post Team Paladin jumped down to 2649HP. 4149HP - 1000HP= 3149HP not 2649HP. IpodHero176/Cecil cast Sap on Team Runic not on his own team. Mistakes happen just try to be more careful.

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts

Shadow commitsSeppuku!!! Team Paladin Takes 500 damage. Such a traitorous act...
(Can I attack my own team? If not 500 to Team Runic warriors leaving them with 8374...just for grins and giggles)

edit: Sorry Shadow, no attacking your own team. Thus: Team Runic Warriors: 8374

Avatar image for SKakaStreetKing
SKakaStreetKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 SKakaStreetKing
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts

October 17th 12:02pm EST

Yazoo has haste.

Cast Curaga on his team.

Team Jenova's Witnesses

Kadaj - 9999 *haste*

Sephiroth - 9999

Yazoo - 9999

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#210 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Odin, thank-you so much for posting these total updates, I'm very very grateful!

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 shewolf1961

Nel lying on her cot, thinks, "I'm not making the fol I need to help Aquios. I need to do something." She gets up from the cot and goes to her desk. Taking paper and ink in hand she starts writing. After finishing, she thinks, "Yea, that's better!" This should bring in the money she needs. Nel goes to the posting board and finds her ad, she tacks the paper to the bottom of it.

Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

October 17th, 12:51PM

Feeling really stupid and foolish from her own mistake (maybe it's the Sap kicking in and messing with her brain...), in which Team Paladin is not dead - but barely hanging on, she wonders what to do.

Should we deliver the final blow?

Celes takes magicite out of her own pocket. "Mmmm...Ultima. But I feel so sick...grrrr STUPID SAP!"

Celes rushes over to Team Paladin's camp, once again wielding the Atma Weapon.

On her way she sees an attractive blonde man, punching thin air. "Zell!?"

She stops, immediately. "Is that truly Zell? Wow! He totally saved FFVIII for me!"

She stares at him dreamily, "Awwww, Zell. I always did wonder why you punched the air like that."

"Hmm...a mercenary, or the final blow? This is too hard a decision."

Larxene walks over to Celes and hits her across the head, "Are you stupid!? A mercenary is not worth the final attack! Would you ever run away in any other Final Fantasy game when you're about to beat a boss? Think about what you guys did while fighting Kefka!"

"Ouch! Don't hit me!" Hmph! "Well...maybe next time Zell, maybe next time."

Celes grabs the Atma Weapon back again, and before she deals the final blow, she takes one last look at Zell.

CLONK!

Team Paladin -500HP.

Team Paladin now - 0HP. Eliminated from Battle.

TEAM RUNIC STANDING
-- SAP -- (Day 2, -100HP already accounted for by Odin, please do not subtract again until tomorrow)
Holding a Fire Stone (700 damage), and a Potion (700 healing).

Celes: 8374
Locke: 8374
Larxene: 8374

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Odinunlimited

No Prob, Yuna. It was Larxene who mentioned we could use one when she PMed me.

Teams Zantetsuken signs contract with mercenary Zell to attack Team Floral Gale (Hurt x700)

Odin casts haste [haste will take effect on Oct. 18]

Team Floral Gale
Aeris 7799HP
Mjrn 7799HP
Lightning 7799HP

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
Very interesting, now Team Paladin is nothing more but mercenaries...
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#216 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
On their way back from licking frog with Team Jenova's Witnesses, Quistis and Seifer get lost (go figure!) and run into an imposing figure who seems strangely familiar. Coming closer, they recognize him. "ZELL!" they shout and he comes running to them. They get to chatting and he tells them he has just come from helping Team Zantetsuken. "But seeing as how you guys are in battle and all, how's it sound if I go and do a little damage for ya?" They laugh and send him back down the path to Team Zantetsuken's camp.
A few minutes later, he comes running back, laughing hysterically. He has planted stink bombs all around Team Zantetsuken's camp!!
The smell is atrocious!
(for clarity, Zell is just part of my story - this is QUISTIS' attack!)

Attack Team Zantetsuken for 1000HP (haste active)

Odin - 6174HP
Magus - 6174HP
Crono - 6174HP

Team Gunblade

Quistis - 8999HP
Seifer - 8999HP *haste*
Vincent - 8999HP
emo_rocker_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 emo_rocker_89
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

Irritated and bored Rikku begins tapping her foot impatiently, "Spectating is useless! I want some action!"

She gazes around and notices a flyer posted by Nel, a mercenary. "Mercenary for hire, huh? I wonder..." Rikku reads the announcement and struck by a brilliant idea, writes up her own flyer.

MERCENARY FOR HIRE!!

Rikku's guidlines are as follows

1. Any team may request my services.

2. A team hiring me may only request one hurt or heal, not both.

3. Once my services are requested, the hiring team must wait a full 7 day period before calling upon my help again. (the requesting team member will be informed via PM when their team's period has ended)

4. Everything is confidential.

5. I will answer requests in order of arrival; I operate on a first come first serve basis.

6. I will not break official H/H game rules

7. Alliances will not be made.

8. No team may hurt/heal any other team twice in a row.

9. I reserve the right to refuse any request, but I will inform a team if their request has been denied and give reason.

Any questions will be answered promptly through PM!

Rikku steps back and admires her work. "There! That should get me some action for sure!" She bounces away humming to herself to await her first request.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Andraxal

8374 Team Runic HP

(Question: How did Team Paladin gain another like 100HP when I finished them last night? They're dead again today, but I was just wondering...They had just about 1100 HP last night when Mjrn attacked for 1000 and I attacked for 500 for a 400HP difference which killed them. Which would mean Celes' action should've been null and voided if this was an error.)

I am casting haste once more.

Larxene *Haste*

Celes *Pretty*

Locke

Suffering from Sap!

We also have the Fire stone and Fire potion. for Healing and hurting for 700.

Beware of the rising tide-you've been warned.

Do what must be done.

Like a frenzied horse that is driven.
An unseen wind of plague shrieks across the border.
Pandemonium, wailing, and stench of carnage fills the air.
There is no place to run. No hope of escape.
Those who are mourned will never return.
The hands of time cannot be turned back.

"In my wake I shall only bring my closest friends,sweet trapand abyssmal dispair."

Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Fingertrap
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts

Locke attacks Team Zantetsuken ! -1000HP (I was on Haste but Celes forgot to write it in one of her posts)

Team Zantetsuken

5174HP

Team Runic Warriors*Sap* (day 2)

Celes - 8374HP
Locke - 8374HP
Larxene - 8374HP *Haste*

-Firestone and Potion in possession-

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

October 17th:

Ark attacks Team Floral Gale!

Team Floral Gale takes 500HP of damage.

Team Floral Gale:

Aeris: 7299HP

Mjrn: 7299HP

Lightning: 7299HP

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 zeldafan177
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts

Sephiroth is in his tent when from afar Kadaj comes running with a toad. "Brother, come on.....be cool..."

He tries to go and meet Kadaj, but is too late, Kadaj comes bounding in with his toad!

"Look.......brother....she likes you.....give Toady a kiss...."

"Get out of here with that thing!"

He casts Fire3 and makes a toad roast.

Kadaj quickly snaps out of it."What is this stuff?!"

"I was trying to keep it hidden in the tent until I finished making my lair."

"You're lairs are never nice! Your last one was a giant crater!"

"This stuff is my chemical research, did you know that I made a way to make Potions into Pepsi˚?"

"No way!!!!, let me try that!"

"No, that's my species altering potion!"

"I'm going to kill you Sephiroth!!!!!!!"

*Haste* "Gotta run!!!!!!!"

17th of October, 4:17 PM

NO HP CHANGES

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

Sephiroth is in his tent when from afar Kadaj comes running with a toad. "Brother, come on.....be cool..."

He tries to go and meet Kadaj, but is too late, Kadaj comes bounding in with his toad!

"Look.......brother....she likes you.....give Toady a kiss...."

"Get out of here with that thing!"

He casts Fire3 and makes a toad roast.

Kadaj quickly snaps out of it."What is this stuff?!"

"I was trying to keep it hidden in the tent until I finished making my lair."

"You're lairs are never nice! Your last one was a giant crater!"

"This stuff is my chemical research, did you know that I made a way to make Potions into Pepsi˚?"

"No way!!!!, let me try that!"

"No, that's my species altering potion!"

"I'm going to kill you Sephiroth!!!!!!!"

zeldafan177

She stops, immediately. "Is that truly Zell? Wow! He totally saved FFVIII for me!"

She stares at him dreamily, "Awwww, Zell. I always did wonder why you punched the air like that."

queen_valentine

lol, you guys are funny.

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 shewolf1961
Hey Sephiroth how long does that altering potion last. Kadaj is soooooooo cute as a puppy.:lol: Just make sure you check your bed before going to sleep tonight. Puppies leak you know!:lol:
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 queen_valentine
:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys crack me up, I love it!!!
Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#225 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts

WEDNESDAY 17th, @ 11:50PM

Legend:

"Narration"
#Description#
AERIS LINES (joke saying airlines and you are dead!!! Lol! jk)

AERIS CHURCH

"It has been a long time since the past events in which culminated the crisis core. Aeris stares at the broken ceiling of the church situated at Sector 5 slums, in Midgar. She has been there since she was a kid, and kind of "adopted" that church. For some reason, that's the only place around in which she can grow flowers. It is probably the most peaceful place around. Or maybe not."

BOOM!

AERIS: HOLY COW!

# Aeris hears some explosions. Goes outside the church, and the field looks like a real battlefield.#

OUTSIDE

---- FFVII's 'Fiddle de Chocobo' starts playing on the background ----

AERIS (puts hands on her hips): HEY! That's the wrong theme!!

---- FFVII 'Hurry Faster' starts playing on the background ----

# Reaches out for her staff and tries to help whoever she see next to the church. Finds two women, Mjrn and Lightning, in a pinch against Ark. Runs to their side, smile and than, with a serious look, states:#

AERIS: Please let me help you gals out! I don't like seeing people being hurt like that! And I hope you have good reasons to be fighthing!

"Holds her staff with two hands, closes her eyes and put her head down. As Aeris begins to pray, lifestream revolves around her and her two friends, healing the three of them"

#Looks at both of them, smiles again and, in friendly manner, says:#

AERIS: And be careful with my church and my flowers!

TEAM FLORAL GALE HAS BEEN HEALED BY AERIS (+500)

Aeris: 7799HP
Mjrn: 7799HP
Lightning: 7799HP

Off: Sorry I'm late!

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Andraxal

Hey Sephiroth how long does that altering potion last. Kadaj is soooooooo cute as a puppy.:lol: Just make sure you check your bed before going to sleep tonight. Puppies leak you know!:lol:
shewolf1961

"ARRRG!! You make me wanna punch kittens." Catch the reference Nel?

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Odinunlimited

Team Runic Warriors - In possession of Fire stone 700HP damage & Potion 700HP healing / Sap (Day 3)
Celes 8274HP
Locke 8274HP
Larxene 8274HP *Haste*

Team Gunblade
Seifer 8999HP *Haste*
Vincent 8999HP
Quistis 8999HP

Team Jenova's Witnesses
Kadaj 9999HP *Haste*
Sephiroth 9999HP
Yazoo 9999HP

Team Zantetsuken- Regen (Day 4)
Odin 5274HP *Haste*
Magus 5274HP *Haste*
Crono 5274HP

Team Floral Gale
Aeris 7799HP
Mjrn 7799HP
Lightning 7799HP
shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 shewolf1961
:lol:

[QUOTE="shewolf1961"]Hey Sephiroth how long does that altering potion last. Kadaj is soooooooo cute as a puppy.:lol: Just make sure you check your bed before going to sleep tonight. Puppies leak you know!:lol:
Andraxal

"ARRRG!! You make me wanna punch kittens." Catch the reference Nel?

:lol::lol:Yup! you beautiful bovine.:lol::lol:

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kain surveys the scene and realizes that the teams are now very equally matched in HP, but of course this is no fun for him as a spectator... thus, he must join in the fun and tilt the scales! He anxiously waits to be hired by a team, because while this will be primarily about fun for him, he's not going to turn down some easy Gil..!!

emo_rocker_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 emo_rocker_89

OCTOBER 18 1:48 EST

Mercenary Rikku:

Rikku reads the note the Chocobo has just dropped at her feet...

"Mercenary Rikku,

Your services are requested with...."

Rikku sighs as she desposes of the note... "This is NOT what I signed up for, but I guess it'll have to do for now..." She quickly changes into her White Mage dress sphere and begins gathering her items.

She zings her way over to camp Zantetsuken with her bag slung over one shoulder.

"This is going to cost you ya know..."

"Gruh" is Odin's reply, "Here's your Gil, 500 just like we agreed on."

"You don't have to be such a meanie!" Rikku whines. Stuffing the gold in her mages robes she proceeds to mix an Ultra Potion.

"I hope next time you want something you're just a little nicer about it."

Rikku then wanders off to await her next mission.

Heal team Zantetsuken (+500)

Team Zantetsuken-
Odin 5774HP *Haste*
Magus 5774HP *Haste*
Crono 5774HP

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 SymonDezyn
Team Gunblade is celebrating around the fire, laughing about Zell's little prank, when there is a noise at the corner of the camp. "What was that?" Vincent asks, as everyone reaches for their weapons. A figure steps into the firelight, and walks towards the team.
"Anyone need a gun for hire?"
"Who are you?"
"Kain Highwind - and I think I can help you."
"What makes you think we need help? Why, I should...." Seifer begins angrily.
"Quiet, Seifer! This might be good....hmmm..." Quistis thinks, joins in private conversation with the stranger, and then returns to camp.
"What was that all about?" Seifer asks. "Oh, let's just say, the balance has tipped in our favour.....at least for today" Quistis returns.
Kain Highwind jumps on the heads of Team Zantetsuken for 900HP, on behalf of Team Gunblade.

Team Gunblade
Seifer 8999HP *Haste* 
Vincent 8999HP 
Quistis 8999HP 

Team Zantetsuken
Odin 4874HP *Haste*
Magus 4874HP *Haste*
Crono 4874HP
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Andraxal

2:01PM OCT 18th

Team Runic Warriors - In possession of Fire stone 700HP damage & Potion 700HP healing / Sap (Day 3)
Celes 8274HP
Locke 8274HP
Larxene 8274HP *Haste* (Now losing it since I'm attacking once more!)

\\\\\\\\\\\

Celes: Hey Larxene, I noticed you've been you've been quiet lately... That usually NEVER good! What's on your mind?

Larxene: All who oppose Team Runic Warriors shall be dealt with swiftly, and mercilessly. Team Zantetsuken is no exception, as they're just more little toys to add to my collection! I'll fix their little red wagon just like Paladin... They will learn their place, and grovel for mercy, that's when I shall show my hand, and throttle them!!

Locke: You shouldn't toy with opponents they have a nasty way of comming back to get you. With Regen on them it'll make it slightly more difficult to end their lives.

Larxene: Oh that pitiful excuse for spell? I'm not worried because I'm already powered up for today, and I'm tougher than Odin any 'ol day of the week. Watch as I ingrain the fear of god unto those heretics. Devil worshipping, time travel, and heretical socery is but childs play to me. Unleash the hellion, Behemoth, leave this sad Earth scorched by your infernal fury, let the land dry, the sea's cower, the sky's tremble-and open the very gates of Hell it's self!!

The Tempest Quote

I attack Team Zantetsuken for 1,000 points of damage!!

Odin 3874HP *Haste*
Magus 3874HP *Haste*
Crono 3874HP

Larxene: I will not stop until all hope vanishes, and mourning replaces hope...

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts
October 18th:

Ark attacks Team Jenova's Witnesses!

Team Jenova'sWitnesses takes 500HP of damage.

Team Jenova's Witnesses:

Kadaj: 9,499HP, Hastein effect: x2 Attack/Healavailable.

Sephiroth: 9,499HP

Yazoo: 9,499HP

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Odinunlimited

Odin casts Life 2 fully restoring Team Paladin as mercenaries

Cecil: But why?
Odin: The story of your demise is a story familiar to me

Odin hands Cecil the book, Origins of Odin. As Shadow and Kuja look on, the book opens to the first Chapter.

Book I Volume I
Chapter I

The kingdom of Baron was a strong, proud land. It was a shining example of human potential within the realms of civilization. This kingdom was ruled by a just & honorable king beloved by his people, but as always there were those that looked upon the wonders of this kingdom with eyes full of contempt and hearts full of malice.
One day, the kingdom of Baron was encircled by countless hordes that ravaged the land. They attacked the people of Baron and soon set their sights on the great castle. Like a plague of locusts they descended upon the castle and its residents. The noble king fought bravely against the intruders slashing enemies one by one until the king froze at the sound of a woman's scream. The king turned to find his wife the queen collapsed on the floor of the throne room, motionless, cradling the lifeless bodies of his two slain children. The king yelled, NoooOOOOOOOOOOO, and gripped his Steel-bladed sword ever more resolutely. In a frenzy, the king rushed into crowd after crowd cleaving every body in two until the courtyard where he now found himself was clear.
Suddenly a deafening sound could be heard as the sky filled with countless poison tipped arrows whistling toward the king. The king had fallen, but much to his surprise he opened his eyes to a place completely unfamiliar to him. Before him stood an immense dragon the likes of which he had never seen. The king was at a loss for words, but managed to ask, where? Who?
The dragon interupts to say, "This is the land of phantom beasts, beings of immense power. I am their god Bahamut. It is I who have brought you here to live on as one of us. The king asks, but why? Bahamut answers, "You have fought bravely and honorably demonstrating valor of the highest magnitude in the face of overwhelming odds. For this reason have I brought you here and will grant you our power. Please follow me, the king awaits." The two walk to a large door and stop. Bahamut looks at the door urging Baron's former king on. The king turns his back to Bahamut and opens the door revealing a large chamber with another colassal figure in the distance. He turns to look at Bahamut only to notice that he has vanished. The large figure in the room speaks, "I am Leviathan king of Summons. Take a knee noble warrior" The king appears confused but decides to drop down on one knee. A giant sword is touched to each shoulder. Leviathan speaks again saying, "Arise, Odin, Knight among Aeons. Odin, I present you with your sword, feared for ages and known to all as Zantetsuken. This is how your legend begins."

The book closes in Cecils hands. That is why I have restored you. "Cecil asks, "What happens in chapter 2?" to which Odin replies, "that is a tale for another time. Odin turns and slowly rides off. As he leaves, Odin speaks: "Know this, abandoned by mine own comrades I too may soon fall, but when my time comes and those who stand against me strike the final blow I shall merely return more powerful than they can imagine resolute with one focus... Vengeance"

The image of Bahamut's face fills the sky. Bahamut smiles recognizing words familiar to him in those spoken by Odin. Bahamut casts Curaga on Team Zantetsuken (*Haste* heal x 1000)

Odin 4874HP

Magus 4874HP *Haste*

Crono 4874HP

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 queen_valentine

Oct. 18th - 7:50PM

Celes is scared and hides under her desk.

She casts Haste in the meantime.

Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#236 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts

THURSDAY OCT 18th, @ 8:10PM

Legend:

"Narration"
#Description#
AERIS LINES

BATTLEFIELD

"Aeris really didn't know what was going on. What mattered to her at that moment though, was that people were fighting each other for what seemed no reason at all."

AERIS (watching Team Gunblade around the fire celebrating):
How dare those people! How does one celebrate other peoples misfortunes?! Ticks me off!

# Aeris goes to the front of her team, and watches Kain attacking others on behalf of Team Gunblade. She then tries to stop them attacking the other team. #

AERIS (warning her two friends): Watch out, stay back! This is gonna hurt!

# Moving around her staff, the colorful materia shines and a particular one, red colored, release energy revolving her staff. She points the icy staff towards Team Gunblade members, and say: #

AERIS: Hey you blondie people! Take this! BLIZZAGA!

# Suddenly realizes Vincent is there #

AERIS: What are you doing, Vincent?! Meanie!!

TEAM GUNBLADE HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY AERIS (-500)

Team Gunblade
Seifer:
8499HP *Haste*
Vincent:
8499HP
Quistis:
8499HP

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 shewolf1961

October 18th 9:45pm EST. (got to do this quick as storms are moving in.)

Sitting by her campfire, Nel deceides she's going to take tonight off and have a little fun. She has invited all the mercenaries to her camp for "campfire fun". Edward is the first to show up. "I'm the first one here?", Edward ask. Nel:) smiles, "Yea, I expect the others anytime." She hands him some hot spicy cider. Edward sits down on one of the many logs placed around the fire.

Reno and Ark are talking when they enter the area, laughing:lol:. Reno says, "Hey, Nel did you hear what happened to Kadaj?" He and Ark fall into another fit of laughter.:lol: Catching his breath, Ark says, "Yea, you should have seen it." Nel smiles, "Yup! I heard about it. Poor Kadaj. Has he changed back yet?"

Nowe shows up and having heard the talk, volunteers, "No one seems to know. He hasn't been seen yet." Everyone laughs.:lol: Nel hands all the new arrivals some cider. Nel sits down and ask, "Well, how do you guys think things are going so far.?" Ark:( replies, "I was so disappointed that we can't have the final blow, but otherwise, I think things are going well.'

"Oh! who cares as long as we get lots of Gil", say Rikku as she takes a sit. Nel looks at her and asks, "Who are you, blondie?" Rikku jumps up, bobbing from one foot to the other and says, "I'm Rikku. Cousin of Yunie, and soon to be girlfriend to Gippal. Oh! Yea!"

Nel:? looks to Edward with confusion, "Yunie?" Edward laughs, "She means Yuna." Rikku is giggling and talking Ark's leg off. Nel leans towards Reno and asks, "Is she is always like this?" Reno chuckles and says, "Yes!" Nel just rolls her eyes.:roll: Getting up Nel gets more spicy cider and is filling mugs when Shadow (intercepter having beat him there) and Kuja join them. She hands them steaming mugs. "How's Cecil?" she asks. Shadow:) smiles and says, "He doing better. Hoping he'll feel like joining us "mercenaries" when he's completely well. If the tournament lasts that long." Nel nods. She hopes so too!

Looking up two more show up. "Can we join you?" asks Zell. "I know we were hired by Yuna and may not get to do another job again, but we feel a kinship to all you mercenaries." Nel says, "Sure, the more the merrier." She hands Kain and Zell some hot spicy cider too.

They talk late into the night. Laughing and cutting up. Talking about all the teams, who might win. Who will be the next team out. Finally everyone starts to leave. Goodbyes are said. Ark is one of the last to leave. "Nel?" "Yes." Nel answers. Ark pauses then says, "Maybe in a future tournament we could form our own team." Nel smiles:), "Sure, why not. But you have to get some red contacts first!" She;) winks at him. He smiles and says as he turns to leave, "You got it!":lol:

Nel goes to bed. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Hopefully. Nel awaits new orders.

(pic from Chrono Trigger)

pistolera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 pistolera
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

October 18

Lightning heals Team Floral Gale...+500hp

Team Floral Gale
Aeris 8299HP
Mjrn 8299HP
Lightning 8299HP

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
*casts cure*

Odin 5874HP Magus 5874HP *Haste* Crono 5874HP
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

That was awesome Nel. Gotta have more of those :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hg9bQPoUf_4 *feeling sorta inspired by this, Reno looks towards Team Zantetsuken*

Reno- Blizzaga!

Team Zantetsuken -500HP

Odin 5374HP

Magus 5374HP

Crono 5374HP *Haste*

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 queen_valentine
Reno! Best vid EVER! :D
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
OCTOBER 19 2:02AM CENTRAL TIME
FIRST POST YAY!!!!

*Casts Haste*
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#243 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts

september 19

crono casts curaja

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Andraxal

Crono, at least post your HP amount.....You'll throw people off when they come by to look at your HP, and don't pay attention to your small post and mispost your HP amount...

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SymonDezyn
Quistis wakes up and can immediately feel something brewing in the air. "Best to just lay low for today" she thinks, and casts Haste, then starts looking for Seifer to make plans for tomorrow.

Team Gunblade
Seifer 8499HP *Haste* 
Vincent 8499HP 
Quistis 8499HP *Haste*
emo_rocker_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 emo_rocker_89

October 19 10:58 EST

Mercenary Rikku:

Rikku sighs as she plucks grass from around her where she sits on the ground waiting. "Oh I should have never agreed to this..." She is seated under the shade of a very large tree, awaiting payment for her newest assignment.

A hooded figure appears from the shadows, "Are you ready, you little welp?"

Rikku whimpers, "Oh, you're not going to be mean too, are you?"

"Take the money and get the job done beforeI throw up on myself... You mercenaries, all work and no play, it HAS to get dull.." replies the hooded figure as she tosses a bag of Gil at Rikku's feet.

Rikku snatches the bag up hurriedly and says "I think I'll count this later, away from you, you're creepy!" and dashes off.

She shivers as she dodges her way back to her own tent, "Jeez, are all the teams creepy and mean?"

She gathers her bomb fragment and a fish scale and totters off to do her job.

Rikku waltz's into camp Zantetsuken with a tasty looking pineapple. "You guys look hungry."

All three members look up and see the fruit. "Well, sure, we could use some extra chow," replies Chrono.

"She's known for mixing, watch out, this could be a trap," grumbles Odin.

"You are such a meanie head!" Squeals Rikku as she sticks her tongue out at Odin. "Here, have some Pineapple!" She throws the Pineapple bomb and it explodes in the faces of Team Zantetsuken.

Rikku sprints away anxious for a mission that doesn't involve mean team leaders and creepy hooded figures,

HurtTeam Zantetsuken (x500)

Odin- 5374

Magus - 5374

Chrono - 5374

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#247 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts

The amount of detail you guys put into your attacks is very creative...yet kinda creepy/scary :lol: Keepin it simple, yo :P

(Oct 19) Kuja, Merc for Team Runic Warriors, castes Doomsday on Team Zantestuken hurt X500

Odin- 4874

Magus - 4874

Chrono - 4874

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 shewolf1961

Oct. 19th

Mercenary Nel is hired for a job.

Nel had slept in late this morning. Last night was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Nel realizes she been so busy that she hasn't had time to think about her person needs for a couple of days. So grabbing a drying cloth and a change of clothes, she makes her way to a hidden water hold she had found when she first arrived. Stripping down to her birthday suit, Nel jumps in the water and starts washing. It doesn't take her long as she's not sure who else may know about this place. She quickly dries off. She starts to dress in clean clothes when a rock with a piece of paper wrapped around it falls out, and hits the ground at her feet. She:oops: quickly looks around. Hoping no one had spied on her bath. Seeing no one nor hearing anything usual, she finishes getting dressed and picks up the rock. She reads the note and says, "I've got to hurry, it I want to get this job."

Nel rushes back to camp and yells as she goes, "Killer chef to me! Bring Damda and Rigel with you. Hurry now!" "Farleen and Tynave, get the wagon ready quickly." She rushing into her tent gets her weapons and a small bag. She goes out and tells Killer Chef, Damda, and Rigel what is needed. It doesn't take them long and everything is ready. With the wagon loaded, Nel sits in the back as Farleen whips the horse into action.

Farleen slows the wagon down as they cross the arena. Nel sees that blonde headed girl skipping away and humming. In the other direction she see a cocky Kuja walking away. Nel hopes she not to late, she'd hate to lose money. The wagon pulls up into the camp of Team Zantetsuken. Odin is roaring in rage, Crono is unconscience, and Magus is dazed. "What happened Odin?" Nel says with a slight grin. "WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED, WENCH!", he shouts. Nel suppresses her laugh. And thinks it would be better to get down to business. "Well, you wanted a meal fit for a King! And we have delivered. So pay up." Nel tells him. Odin throws the bag containing 500 gil at her.

"I'll see to my teammates while you set the table up." Odin says as he turns to help Crono and Magus. Nel quickly get everything setup.

A Feast of a King!

As Nel prepares to leave, Odin stops her, "You're all right Red! and Thanks!" Nel replies, "Sweet talk won't keep me from attacking you again. I work for gil, remember!" Odin throws back his head and laughs. "Point taken!" he replies.

Nel was hired by Team Zantetsuken for a Heal. +500hp

Team Zantetsuken Current Stats

Odin - 5374

Crono - 5374

Magus - 5374 *haste*

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Odinunlimited

Team Runic Warriors
- In possession of Fire stone 700HP damage & Potion 700HP healing / Sap (Day 4)
Celes 8174HP *Haste*
Locke 8174HP
Larxene 8174HP

Team Gunblade
Seifer 8499HP *Haste*
Vincent 8499HP
Quistis 8499HP *Haste*

Team Jenova's Witnesses
Kadaj 9499HP *Haste*
Sephiroth 9499HP
Yazoo 9499HP

Team Zantetsuken- Regen (Day 5)