IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#51 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
[QUOTE="IpodHero176"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="IpodHero176"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="langrisser2005"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

...That's true. Not to mention the loads of attention SE has given portables this year. I read a while back that they wanted to focus on handhelds until the next-gen consoles are more profitable. I guess I just didnt expect the numbers to be so low.

Kenshin18

Exactly. For the last few years SE has really expanded itself over onto other systems and particulary handhelds. Before in the days they only had the SNES then the PS1 systems to work on itself, now they're expanded for more audience, and let's not think it isn't for profit as well especially with all these remakes :P SE has turned into a money wagon, which is why many of us loyal fans have started going over to Mistwalker, since lack of quality and originality are transpiring within SE these days.

Uematsu mentioned the same thing (damn, I wish I could remember where these interviews were to link them..I should've joined this place earlier). He said something along the lines of the days were SE was more about bringing great games based off of the creative ideas/dreams of smaller development teams are long gone, and now they are more about just dishing out content to make money so long as the idea is a safe bet to make money(he even stated he refused an offer to make music for an unnamed action game a couple of years ago because it just looked like a money making game with no real meaning behind it). http://the-magicbox.com/game20070716.shtml - this place says Amano also prefers Mistwalker. But, dont get me wrong, despite SE being more concerned with money now, and the loads of remakes, I'm still a fan of most ofKitase and Normura's work. I guess that keeps my faith in them.I hope The Last Remnant is a sign of new teams with new, creative ideas becoming more mainstream for them soon.

I am glad they broke off from FF and created Last Remnant. I hope it becomes a new growing franchise for them.

It won't. It should, but it won't. They will make a sequel,but that will be it (sadly).

How do you know this? It was just wishful thinking.

That's what they do now. They mainly focus on the FF and DQ series instead of others. I hope that doesn't happen though.

Let's just hope that's a fad...I mean, I know those two are their best sellers, but, still...if they could let Musashi get another go on the PS2, why not let The Last Remnant be another pillar if it sells well. I kinda miss when Square was known for more than just Final Fantasy.

I miss it too:(

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
im probably never going to leave Square Enix fandom since they always seem to at some point have a game im really into. but I definitely like them less than I used to. Im going into MIstwalker fandom too-hell them alone is why im getting another Xbox 360
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 IpodHero176

im probably never going to leave Square Enix fandom since they always seem to at some point have a game im really into. but I definitely like them less than I used to. Im going into MIstwalker fandom too-hell them alone is why im getting another Xbox 360Cronaroth

I'm losing respect for SE. They just keep remaking, and creating spinoffs. They aren't as good as they use to be. I'm a big Mistwalker fan, and I'm very close to their side.

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#54 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]im probably never going to leave Square Enix fandom since they always seem to at some point have a game im really into. but I definitely like them less than I used to. Im going into MIstwalker fandom too-hell them alone is why im getting another Xbox 360IpodHero176

I'm losing respect for SE. They just keep remaking, and creating spinoffs. They aren't as good as they use to be. I'm a big Mistwalker fan, and I'm very close to their side.

Same here. I'm starting to let off SE and move towards Mistwalker, though the main Final Fantasy titles for PS3 will keep me at bay. I'm personally not a fan of all these remakes and spinoffs, I'm a needer of originality. ^_^

superfighter86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 superfighter86
Member since 2004 • 289 Posts
I know what you mean! Buying all of the SE remakes isn't worth the $$ when I can just buy all the original PSX versions (even with the dated graphics). And I'm not a big PSP fan, so it won't hurt if I miss the SE spin-offs.
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

Mistwalker has alot of potential (heh, even their name sounds cool). Lost Oddessy looks like one of those games that will make non-360 owners envious for a while (just look at that cool Lost Oddessy sig IpodHero's got or early trailers for it). Still I can't say I've lost it for Square yet...For now, I just want to believe that they're revisiting old game not only to bring some of 'em out to the US for the first time (Front Mission was a nice suprise for me),but to get a load of money needed to make the Final Fantasy XIIIs and original titles that much better than the hype/potential they have now(I mean, DS has to be a great money train for them now).

Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

Mistwalker has alot of potential (heh, even their name sounds cool). Lost Oddessy looks like one of those games that will make non-360 owners envious for a while (just look at that cool Lost Oddessy sig IpodHero's got or early trailers for it). Still I can't say I've lost it for Square yet...For now, I just want to believe that they're revisiting old game not only to bring some of 'em out to the US for the first time (Front Mission was a nice suprise for me),but to get a load of money needed to make the Final Fantasy XIIIs and original titles that much better than the hype/potential they have now(I mean, DS has to be a great money train for them now).

Kenshin18

Yea, I agree with you 100%. I do like Mistwalker, but since they're pretty much 360-only, I don't think I'll play any of their games :(. But they definitely have potential and I am sure that they'll do amazing!

However, Square will always have a special place in my heart and, for me, I am not sure if anything could ever replace them.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 IpodHero176

Kenshin18

Actually, SE is remaking games to train the new programmers they got.

[QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

queen_valentine

Yea, I agree with you 100%. I do like Mistwalker, but since they're pretty much 360-only, I don't think I'll play any of their games :(. But they definitely have potential and I am sure that they'll do amazing!

However, Square will always have a special place in my heart and, for me, I am not sure if anything could ever replace them.

Not all the games Mistwalker makes are for the 360(most of them though). ASH, a game they are in the process of making, is for the DS.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

IpodHero176

[QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

queen_valentine

Not all the games Mistwalker makes are for the 360(most of them though). ASH, a game they are in the process of making, is for the DS.

Oh yea! I had forgotten about ASH!!! I remember hearing about it quite some time ago but nothing new has really been announced. I am tracking it though, now that I think about it. :)

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 IpodHero176
I think I'm tracking it. I need to go check.
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

IpodHero176

Heh, is that right? Not a bad way to train them. The number of remakes still feels borderline excessive to me, but, if it all works out in the grand scheme of things, then, I guess it's cool.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

queen_valentine

I know. SE would really have to drop the ball, but, even then they would still make up anice chunk of my best memories in gaming. It'd be too hard to lose faith in them.

I know it'll be awesome, but, I'm not sure I'll get to play Lost Oddessy; unless my friend picks it up and I'm actually willing to make a temp trade with his 360 for my future PS3. I wont even lend him my Cowboy Bebop dvds, so, lending him more than half a grand worth of games and system seemstoo unlikely.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

Kenshin18

I know. SE would really have to drop the ball, but, even then they would still make up anice chunk of my best memories in gaming. It'd be too hard to lose faith in them.

I know it'll be awesome, but, I'm not sure I'll get to play Lost Oddessy; unless my friend picks it up and I'm actually willing to make a temp trade with his 360 for my future PS3. I wont even lend him my Cowboy Bebop dvds, so, lending him more than half a grand worth of games and system seemstoo unlikely.

I know....I think deep down I'm a bit of a SE fangirl...:oops: lol.

I know what you mean about letting people borrow things! I don't think I could ever let anyone borrow my future PS3 (or any of my consoles). I mean, especially after all the money that I am probably going to spend on it....if a single scratch was on that thing...oh man, hell would break lose. :lol:

Seriously though, it would not be pretty. :|

I'm kind of like that with my CDs too. They are like my treasures, and some of them are imports so they are too expensive to let borrow. I remember once I let this friend of mine from highschool borrow The White Album and Abbey Road by The Beatles and he CRACKED THE CASE!!!! Oooh, I was soooo mad... The Beatles are like one of my favourite groups EVER.

Needless to say, I never let him borrow anything again. :P

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

queen_valentine

I know what you mean about letting people borrow things! I don't think I could ever let anyone borrow my future PS3 (or any of my consoles). I mean, especially after all the money that I am probably going to spend on it....if a single scratch was on that thing...oh man, hell would break lose. :lol:

I'm kind of like that with my CDs too. They are like my treasures, and some of them are imports so they are too expensive to let borrow. I remember once I let this friend of mine from highschool borrow The White Album and Abbey Road by The Beatles and he CRACKED THE CASE!!!! Oooh, I was soooo mad... The Beatles are like one of my favourite groups EVER.

lol, no shame in bein' a fangirl ;).

I feel the same way about lending things out. CDs and DVDs are priceless (not to mention high priced/obselete imports...my childhood Chrono Trigger soundtrack is never leaving my sight). To lend them out, I'd have to get a bootleg plastic case to put them in, and have a HUGE amount of faith that the disc will get back to me without a scratch on it. I mean, a simple scratch does so much that seeing them is, well, heartbreaking. lol, you can't help but have that "I do NOT believe this %^&" feeling.And if it costed alot, the case is also special too.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Kenshin18
I heard about ASH a while back, but, it was on this site http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/nds/ash/ash.html . Gamespot doesnt have too much info on it, so, there's the link to more on that game.
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

Kenshin18

I feel the same way about lending things out. CDs and DVDs are priceless (not to mention high priced/obselete imports...my childhood Chrono Trigger soundtrack is never leaving my sight). To lend them out, I'd have to get a bootleg plastic case to put them in, and have a HUGE amount of faith that the disc will get back to me without a scratch on it. I mean, a simple scratch does so much that seeing them is, well, heartbreaking. lol, you can't help but have that "I do NOT believe this %^&" feeling.And if it costed alot, the case is also special too.

If it wasn't for SE (Square Soft at the time) I am not sure if I woud like RPGs - they were the reason I started playing them! I owe all my thanks to Final Fantasy IV. :)

Wow! You have the soundtrack to Chrono Trigger! That's awesome! The only videogame soundtracks I actually own (as in, I bought them - hee hee) would be the FF Piano Collections V-X. And those don't leave my house. Unless they're in my car, in my CD player of course. :P

My next soundtrack that I want to get is the 4-disc FFXII OST. I also really want the OST to Crystal Chronicles. The music in that game is so cute and relaxing - I like to listen to it while I draw.

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 langrisser2005
Mwhahaha, I got the FFXII Soundtrack ^_^
and that's all I'll say in this long discussion matter :P
*runs away
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 queen_valentine

Mwhahaha, I got the FFXII Soundtrack ^_^
*runs away
langrisser2005

!!!!!!!! YOU DID!?

Is it the beautiful 4-disc one with that awesome picture of the judges in the front!?!?

I am so envious. :P

Seriously though, that soundtrack....omg, I love it so much. It's the next one that I'd like to legally own. :P

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"]

queen_valentine

If it wasn't for SE (Square Soft at the time) I am not sure if I woud like RPGs - they were the reason I started playing them! I owe all my thanks to Final Fantasy IV. :)

Wow! You have the soundtrack to Chrono Trigger! That's awesome! The only videogame soundtracks I actually own (as in, I bought them - hee hee) would be the FF Piano Collections V-X. And those don't leave my house. Unless they're in my car, in my CD player of course. :P

My next soundtrack that I want to get is the 4-disc FFXII OST. I also really want the OST to Crystal Chronicles. The music in that game is so cute and relaxing - I like to listen to it while I draw.

Yeah, I bought it a year or so ago. When I played the game back when I was...10 (or 9), I would just go to the area I wanted to hear (mostly the forest back then), cause, I had no idea games had soundtracks. I just thought I owe it to my childhood to actually buy it legally :). Since you're about to play it soon, maybe you'll find something you'll like in the game.

I've got 2 other soundtracks, but, they arent from rpgs. How are the piano collections from those Final Fantasys? I was always a lil curious about how piano versions of those songs (I dont really know song names, so, downloading them would be hit and miss).

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 queen_valentine

Yeah, I bought it a year or so ago. When I played the game back when I was...10 (or 9), I would just go to the area I wanted to hear (mostly the forest back then), cause, I had no idea games had soundtracks. I just thought I owe it to my childhood to actually buy it legally :). Since you're about to play it soon, maybe you'll find something you'll like in the game.

I've got 2 other soundtracks, but, they arent from rpgs. How are the piano collections from those Final Fantasys? I was always a lil curious about how piano versions of those songs (I dont really know song names, so, downloading them would be hit and miss).

Kenshin18

Hahahaha, I know! I didn't know games had soundtracks either when I was little. But that was probably one of my greatest wishes back then! Speaking of wishing about soundtracks - I would have really enjoyed a soundtrack to Jet Force Gemini. That game had some awesome music. I don't think it had a soundtrack though. :( I remember looking around for it but never found one.

The Piano Collections are incredible! Truly very beautiful music. However, it also depends if you like piano music. If you don't like to listen to piano - then you probably won't like it. Now, on the flipside, you will probably love these arrangements. The best Piano Collections albums are definitely VIII and X. I have never heard X-2's, and I am not sure if XI or XII have some yet. VI's is also very very good. VII's and IX's are good too, but nowhere near the quality of VIII's and X's.

Seriously - if you're looking for more FF soundtracks but with a bit of a variation, get the Piano Collections. They're fantastic pieces of work.

Some good tracks if you're looking to download:

- Besaid Island (FFX)
- Fisherman's Horizon (FFVIII)
- Secret Library Daguerreo (FFIX)
- Celes (FFVI)

And that's just a few. There are so many good ones!

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Kenshin18

Hahahaha, I know! I didn't know games had soundtracks either when I was little. But that was probably one of my greatest wishes back then! Speaking of wishing about soundtracks - I would have really enjoyed a soundtrack to Jet Force Gemini. That game had some awesome music. I don't think it had a soundtrack though. :( I remember looking around for it but never found one.

The Piano Collections are incredible! Truly very beautiful music. However, it also depends if you like piano music. If you don't like to listen to piano - then you probably won't like it. Now, on the flipside, you will probably love these arrangements. The best Piano Collections albums are definitely VIII and X. I have never heard X-2's, and I am not sure if XI or XII have some yet. VI's is also very very good. VII's and IX's are good too, but nowhere near the quality of VIII's and X's.

Seriously - if you're looking for more FF soundtracks but with a bit of a variation, get the Piano Collections. They're fantastic pieces of work.

- Besaid Island (FFX)
- Celes (FFVI)

queen_valentine

lol, you too wished for that?? I thought I was sorta alone on that one. heh heh, back then, if a game with good music had "Sound Test," I'd quietly go "Yes! *pulls fist back and smiles*". I'm not sure Jet Force Gemini had a soundtrack either. Probably 'cause Rare made it, and, US game soundtracks were TOO rare then.

I can't say I was ever a huge fan of piano music, but, most piano tunes I've heard, I liked (like Charlie Brown music, or, jazzy music). And, there is a song in Chrono Trigger with a piano that I REALLY love (um, you can hear it after you leave your house in 1000 A.D., and head south). There was just somethin' so...melancholic about it. I'll definately check outthe piano version of Fisherman's Horizon firstif I can get lucky on Limewire (I've been looking for the original for a year already), and I will look for the rest you've mentioned. Thanks :). I hope I can find them.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

- Besaid Island (FFX)
- Celes (FFVI)

Kenshin18

lol, you too wished for that?? I thought I was sorta alone on that one. heh heh, back then, if a game with good music had "Sound Test," I'd quietly go "Yes! *pulls fist back and smiles*". I'm not sure Jet Force Gemini had a soundtrack either. Probably 'cause Rare made it, and, US game soundtracks were TOO rare then.

I can't say I was ever a huge fan of piano music, but, most piano tunes I've heard, I liked (like Charlie Brown music, or, jazzy music). And, there is a song in Chrono Trigger with a piano that I REALLY love (um, you can hear it after you leave your house in 1000 A.D., and head south). There was just somethin' so...melancholic about it. I'll definately check outthe piano version of Fisherman's Horizon firstif I can get lucky on Limewire (I've been looking for the original for a year already), and I will look for the rest you've mentioned. Thanks :). I hope I can find them.

Go here, you can find all of it there. :D

Hahahaha, yea, sound tests = amazing. Even in FFIV Advance there's a little track player once you beat the game. I used to listen to that a lot. lol

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good soundtrack. :P

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 langrisser2005

:o

Blue laguna, I know that site :P

-- Look at the colours children, the colours! :shock:

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 queen_valentine

langrisser2005

Yea, I loooove Blue Laguna.

But you know what I love even more? That 4-disc FFXII OST you got up there. *is very jealous* :P

Which disc is your favourite? What about your favourite songs? Are you doing a review for it soon!? :D

...Hey, do I see a book too? This thing comes with a book?

Speaking of cool FFXII stuff...I picked up the Limited-Edition guide today (the one with the neat little folder and incredible art book.) Full completion here we come! :P

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Kenshin18
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

- Besaid Island (FFX)
- Celes (FFVI)

queen_valentine

Hahahaha, yea, sound tests = amazing. Even in FFIV Advance there's a little track player once you beat the game. I used to listen to that a lot. lol

?! heh, you just made my day with that link ;). Thanks, Valentine

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Kenshin18

langrisser2005

lol, funny line. But, jeez, this is just the soundtrack?! That's amazing!

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

- Besaid Island (FFX)
- Celes (FFVI)

Kenshin18

?! heh, you just made my day with that link ;). Thanks, Valentine

Heh :D No prob!

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 langrisser2005
[QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

queen_valentine

But you know what I love even more? That 4-disc FFXII OST you got up there. *is very jealous* :P

Which disc is your favourite? What about your favourite songs? Are you doing a review for it soon!? :D

Speaking of cool FFXII stuff...I picked up the Limited-Edition guide today (the one with the neat little folder and incredible art book.) Full completion here we come! :P

My, my lots of questions! :P hmm.. perhaps I'll just tease you and make you wait for a review? Hmmm ;)
Well thats the Limited Edition of the soundtrack above. Hard to find and yes, kinda expensive to buggery :P

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

langrisser2005

My, my lots of questions! :P hmm.. perhaps I'll just tease you and make you wait for a review? Hmmm ;)
Well thats the Limited Edition of the soundtrack above. Hard to find and yes, kinda expensive to buggery :P

Oooh! Limited Edition!!! :D AWESOME!! But seriously, what's that book. I need to know!!!!! :P

Where did you get it? Shoot man, if I would've known there was a limited edition OST I would've asked for that for my birthday instead of the regular 4-disc set. :( Oh well!

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#80 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
[QUOTE="langrisser2005"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

queen_valentine

Oooh! Limited Edition!!! :D AWESOME!! But seriously, what's that book. I need to know!!!!! :P

Where did you get it? Shoot man, if I would've known there was a limited edition OST I would've asked for that for my birthday instead of the regular 4-disc set. :( Oh well!

I bought that off ebay.. but they didn't send me a genuine one :'( I'm still so upset about it!!!

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts

[QUOTE="langrisser2005"]Mwhahaha, I got the FFXII Soundtrack ^_^
*runs away
queen_valentine

!!!!!!!! YOU DID!?

Is it the beautiful 4-disc one with that awesome picture of the judges in the front!?!?

Seriously though, that soundtrack....omg, I love it so much. It's the next one that I'd like to legally own. :P

The only soundtrack i got were the ff7 four discs, japanese edition with Amano's art.

On the other subject i think that what we need Square Enix to make is:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/09/07

Just kidding, even though not many people know than squaresoft once made:

http://www.afemalegamer.com/userimages/user3329_1166774635.png

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="langrisser2005"]Mwhahaha, I got the FFXII Soundtrack ^_^
*runs away
Fenian_lostsoul

!!!!!!!! YOU DID!?

The only soundtrack i got were the ff7 four discs, japanese edition with Amano's art.

lol, I missed that penny arcade. That's pretty funny! Although...even if the game "plays itself", it's still an amazing game you know...

I loved Super Mario RPG!!!! Since they're all re-make happy, THAT'S what they should be remaking.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Kenshin18

Fenian_lostsoul

lol, that was kinda funny. Unfortunately, I missed out on Super Mario RPG.

Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Fenian_lostsoul
[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]

Kenshin18

If i'm not much mistaken super mario rpg was one of square's firsts rpgs with minigames

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 langrisser2005
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]

Fenian_lostsoul

If i'm not much mistaken super mario rpg was one of square's firsts rpgs with minigames

Oh my god, Super Mario RPG! Excellent game that one folks, do check it out!

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]

Fenian_lostsoul

Really? That's really interesting! I wish they would bring Super Mario RPG to the Virtual Console. That alone would probably get me to buy a Wii.

Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Fenian_lostsoul
[QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"][QUOTE="Kenshin18"][QUOTE="Fenian_lostsoul"]

queen_valentine

Really? That's really interesting! I wish they would bring Super Mario RPG to the Virtual Console. That alone would probably get me to buy a Wii.

Yeah me too, sadly nintendo has already a serie of Mario RPG games, Paper Mario or something like that, besides you could always wait and see how that new ff crystal chronicles for the wii is.