Aeris Church (Graphics Request Center)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Fingertrap
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts

Yay, as wonderful as ever !!

Thanks a lot !

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#102 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts
Whoa!!!! Totally loving your new S.E.E. bar Locke. Really, really, REALLY SUPER cool!! :) :D
shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts
There all awesome! Aeris knows her stuff!:)
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]Im going to ask for something different but for some reason (and this isnt an SE character) Id like one with the Green Ranger on it blowing his dagger flute thingy-dont ask why-just thought it'd look coolXxR0gu3Go0sexX

I love the way you think... Power Rangers are the Bombs...

Remember this request I gave forever ago? Im wondering what happened to it-I dont mind if it got denied but Id just like to know it's fate.
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Andraxal
That is a very, VERY strange thing to ask for....whom is it for really? Why the green ranger? O_o This is odd!
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Cronaroth
Me lol. Why? because the original Japanese show was actually pretty alright and not so....lame....that and I like anything with Giant robots just about. STOP LAUGHING AT ME XD lol

Btw, this isnt odd....this is madness
edhothiawan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 edhothiawan
Member since 2005 • 67 Posts

Aeris can i have a Final Fantasy versus XIII main character, but i don't know the name since the name is untold yet,
and can you please tell me how to make it appear in the post like the sig one.And the lvl that need to upload the SEE bar also ya.

Thx Aeris....:)

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Excellent job as always Aeris.  For some reason the Xenogears Rico is really standing out to me. Crazy Demi-human
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

Me lol. Why? because the original Japanese show was actually pretty alright and not so....lame....that and I like anything with Giant robots just about. STOP LAUGHING AT ME XD lol

Btw, this isnt odd....this is madnessCronaroth

:lol: Are you sure it isn't both? ;)

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Cronaroth
No, then it would just tear the fabric of time and space and someone's pants
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Andraxal
Hahahaha. Hey Aeris I know you posted pictures of Banners like I requested however I cannot find them, can you replace them here for me sweety?
Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#112 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts

Here is another request, Yuna's:

And here it is yours, Gabranth:

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Andraxal
Very nice, but I'm picky....sorry honey buns. May I get one with Sora, Roxas and perhaps even Xemnas? I hate donald and Kairi.... :( Also could it be more darker? Like have a darker theme with less smiles? HAhahhaha. I'm such an ingrate, sorry.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Very nice, but I'm picky....sorry honey buns. May I get one with Sora, Roxas and perhaps even Xemnas? I hate donald and Kairi.... :( Also could it be more darker? Like have a darker theme with less smiles? HAhahhaha. I'm such an ingrate, sorry. Andraxal

haha.. too bad you can't make your own!!! Why don't you go find a perfect picture for her to use?

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Andraxal
I just might.
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

Here is another request, Yuna's:

And here it is yours, Gabranth:

michelle_moraes

Wow...You really are good at these :)

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 michelle_moraes

Celes just tuned me onto this thread. Thanks Celes.:)I'd like a Nel Zelpher one, but don't see one! Can I get one? Please?:)shewolf1961

Here you go:

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Andraxal

Here's some good pics to use. :D I don't care what you do actually, just make it evil or dark and really flashy! :) Pretty please with sprinkles on top! Yeah, sorry for being ungrateful and such! :( I know you'll do a great job! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Cronaroth
O.O I dont remember Xemnas having elf ears....its just an observation...
shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts

[QUOTE="shewolf1961"]Celes just tuned me onto this thread. Thanks Celes.:)I'd like a Nel Zelpher one, but don't see one! Can I get one? Please?:)michelle_moraes

Here you go:

Thanks. I love it!:)

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Andraxal

That's not Xemnas its Saix.

O.O I dont remember Xemnas having elf ears....its just an observation...Cronaroth

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

Here's some good pics to use. :D I don't care what you do actually, just make it evil or dark and really flashy! :) Pretty please with sprinkles on top! Yeah, sorry for being ungrateful and such! :( I know you'll do a great job! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Andraxal

Where do you find these?! Alot of these pics you put up look cool.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Andraxal

Anyword on the new banner? Also I seen the lovely Miss Celes is sporting a BRAND NEW type of tag, one with a advertisement with a link to our Union, may I request one of those now? I'd LOVE one like hers, it's nice! :)

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 michelle_moraes

Anyword on the new banner? Also I seen the lovely Miss Celes is sporting a BRAND NEW type of tag, one with a advertisement with a link to our Union, may I request one of those now? I'd LOVE one like hers, it's nice! :)

Andraxal

I'll make your banner this weekend, hopefully! Hey, i did make you one but you didn't want, so please be patient! :lol:

Celes is making new kind of banner!? Celes, I want one now! Aeris on it, please! :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Andraxal

Not a banner, a tag. :) Yay! I was afraid you forgot! :( I know, I'm such a ungrateful brat-but a stylish one none the less! :) I sure will be patient, and I'll remember your word, and won't forget about it this weekend, you can count on it! Yeah she got a totally new cool looking tag advertising our union! Hahahaha! Cats out of the bag lil ol' Celes! :)

Beleive it- Naruto Uzumaki

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 michelle_moraes

Tag, oh yeah I mixed it up! :P

hmmm... I already have an Aeris tag, so I'll change my mind and I would like SQUALL! That hot Gunblade yielder... :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Andraxal
What's with your evil new banner above your tag anyway? I forgot to ask. It looks like Edwards character avatar.
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 michelle_moraes

What's with your evil new banner above your tag anyway? I forgot to ask. It looks like Edwards character avatar. Andraxal

Tehe. He gave me that signature as a gift, and made me use it... :lol:

Looks pretty cool (he didn't make it though, it was his friend).

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Andraxal
Oh. I see. Also you're avatar looks Hi-def. :( I wish there were more scenes of Gabranth that were Hi-def. However he didn't get very much spot light without his armor and helmet on.
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

Andraxal

:lol: You caught me. If you look on my sig, yes I decided to make me a little tag advertising my favourite union ever. I put Lightning on it...'cause well, Lightning's cool, and XIII is something I am looking forward to from SE! :D

I also made a bigger one for profile pages. You can look at mine in my profile page, right under the big picture of Celes.

I'll make your banner this weekend, hopefully! Hey, i did make you one but you didn't want, so please be patient! :lol:

Celes is making new kind of banner!? Celes, I want one now! Aeris on it, please! :P

michelle_moraes

:lol: Alright, alright. I'll make both of you one! Who do you want on it? Would you like a profile ad too?

Does anyone else want one?

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 crushgoil
[QUOTE="Andraxal"]

queen_valentine

:lol: You caught me. If you look on my sig, yes I decided to make me a little tag advertising my favourite union ever. I put Lightning on it...'cause well, Lightning's cool, and XIII is something I am looking forward to from SE! :D

I also made a bigger one for profile pages. You can look at mine in my profile page, right under the big picture of Celes.

michelle_moraes

:lol: Alright, alright. I'll make both of you one! Who do you want on it? Would you like a profile ad too?

Does anyone else want one?

ooo! Can I have an advertisement one? With the main character from Versus XIII?

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 queen_valentine
OK Yuna! I made you both a tag and a profile ad...since I didn't know if you'd want both or just one type. :D

Here are two tags that you can pick from:

And a profile one:

I also made more profile ones with Lightning on it:

And finally, this is the one I'm using on my profile:

*EDIT*

Aeris - you asked for a Squall-themed one?

Enjoy! Any of these are for the taking, since it's not exclusive, like the character system.

Want to see more tags/profile ads with different characters? Make a request! :D

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Andraxal
Oooooh! Super cool!!! Can I get one with Xemnas?! Pretty please!!
oathkeeper_kh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 oathkeeper_kh
Member since 2005 • 416 Posts
Wow !! Those are great . I was wondering could you make a profile tag with Tidus for me, please.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 crushgoil
awesome!!! Thanks so much! :D
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 queen_valentine

Thanks guys!

I gotta go to work now *grumble* but when I get back I'll make them for you! I'll probably be on later tonight.

Gabranth - did you want just a tag or one for your profile? Or both?

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

Thanks guys!

I gotta go to work now *grumble* but when I get back I'll make them for you! I'll probably be on later tonight.

Gabranth - did you want just a tag or one for your profile? Or both?

queen_valentine

Hmm. *looks at Celes with pleading puppy dog eyes* Would you be so good as to make me a Vagrant Story themed banner for my profile, please? I'm kind of after something with all the characters on it with the focus on the main three (Ashley, Sydney and Guildenstern). I'd also like my user-name in the corner along with the union advert (I can't think of anything better than "Meet S_Jake at the Square Enix Experience" at the minute :roll::lol: ) if that's okay. I'm sorry that this isn't a simple request: I'd do something like this myself, but I lack a few things necessary (like the ability, time and patience required :lol: )

Oh by the way, I can find some pics for you if like and I apologise for being a bother. :)

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 michelle_moraes
OK Yuna! I made you both a tag and a profile ad...since I didn't know if you'd want both or just one type. :D

Here are two tags that you can pick from:

And a profile one:

I also made more profile ones with Lightning on it:

And finally, this is the one I'm using on my profile:

*EDIT*

Aeris - you asked for a Squall-themed one?

Enjoy! Any of these are for the taking, since it's not exclusive, like the character system.

Want to see more tags/profile ads with different characters? Make a request! :D

queen_valentine

*Enters Celes' Opera House and see Aeris' gifts made by Cele*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Andraxal
I don't know what the profile banner is used for, nor what it is. :( Unless you advertise it atop your page or something, other than a real banner. Understand what I'm sayin'? Anyway, I look forward to it! If you're going to do a Profile one, the big one; please do one of the Organization XIII in their hoods from Radient Garden/Hallow Bastion please from KH2!! :) I know, she's quite the artist isn't she Aeris!? :D With FAST service!
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 queen_valentine

I don't know what the profile banner is used for, nor what it is. :( Unless you advertise it atop your page or something, other than a real banner. Understand what I'm sayin'? Anyway, I look forward to it! If you're going to do a Profile one, the big one; please do one of the Organization XIII in their hoods from Radient Garden/Hallow Bastion please from KH2!! :) I know, she's quite the artist isn't she Aeris!? :D With FAST service! Andraxal

The profile ones you can just put on your profile, above your blog, below your banner. They're just there for advertising, which is why they're not banners.

You can look at mine here.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 queen_valentine

OK, here's some more graphics.

Tidus

Tag

Profile ad

Vagrant Story

For S_Jake:

Tags

S_Jake: I apologize for the poor quality of the tags. I was having a hard time finding good pictures, and it was hard for me since I wasn't really sure what to look for since I'd never played Vagrant Story! If you want me to re-do any of them, or have any pictures, don't be afraid to ask!!!!

Gabranth: If you could please provide me with a pick of Xemnas....that'd be awesome, as I am also having a hard time finding a picture of him too. I know, I suck. hahahaha

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 queen_valentine

This is the one I'm talking about. The one where the Organization members tease Sora, in Hallow bastion. I'll find better pics and PM you with them. But for my banner this is the picture I kinda want.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=915410&img=152&sid=undefined

Andraxal

banner?

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 queen_valentine

Xemnas:

Organization XIII:

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 crushgoil

Okay how do I use the profile one? Can I have instructions please? :) Also thanks!!!! Looks great! Also the links don't work now, I know I'm so problematic lately!

Andraxal

it depends on where in your profile you want to place it... decide that and then if you PM me we can discuss it there.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 queen_valentine

Okay how do I use the profile one? Can I have instructions please? :) Also thanks!!!! Looks great! Also the links don't work now, I know I'm so problematic lately!

Andraxal

ARGH, never mind. I tried to explain it but GS botched my HTML coding. >_>