Aeris Church (Graphics Request Center)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
So that's where all of these sigs were. I've been lookin' for them for a whlie. Thanks :)
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
You know I never knew this thread exsisted. I appreciate the Edward Elric signature, I assume that's for me :P
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="michelle_moraes"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="michelle_moraes"]It is indeed a fantastic scene, probably one of the most dramatic events in any Final Fantasy!michelle_moraes

Mm-hmm! It seems that VI was just chock-full of dramatic moments and rather serious themes, among the quirky humour that it still managed to hold.

Yeah, and the SNES American version of the game even tried to hide it. Like the pregnancy event (I forgot the teenage couple's name).

Oh yeah....I can only remember the names in the SNES version...it's something like Katarin and Duane or somethng like that.

I swear that game covers every form of tragedy and grief you could ever think of - torture, family death, suicide, babies born out of wedlock...everything!

Hahahaha! Yeah! And that's what made that game actually come to life and engage more than any other FF, in my opinion.

I know! Me too!

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 queen_valentine

So that's where all of these sigs were. I've been lookin' for them for a whlie. Thanks :)Kenshin18

Hahaha, I know what you mean! A while ago I was looking for this thread and I couldn't find it for the life of me!

I added it to the index thread in case it gets lost again :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts
Thanks for reviving this thread, now only if we could get some banners for our profiles! :) I'd REALLY love you all for it!
Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#56 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts

You know I never knew this thread exsisted. I appreciate the Edward Elric signature, I assume that's for me :PFull_Metal1923

Hahaha yeah, I made that one with the only FMA user, in mind! :P

Gabranth: What is the theme of the profile banner you want so much?

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Full_Metal1923
:lol: That would be a good idea though there'd be a lot of work to be done.
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Full_Metal1923
Thanks a lot michelle. I'll wear it till I get my Haruhi Suzumiya Christmas signature finished. :lol: Additionally, if we were to contribute a signature - does it have to be like the ones you've been making or could we contribute more crazy signatures? :P
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Andraxal

[QUOTE="Full_Metal1923"]You know I never knew this thread exsisted. I appreciate the Edward Elric signature, I assume that's for me :Pmichelle_moraes

Some thing in KH theme, with S E E stamped across it. :) I can find some good pictures.... :( Please oh please! Talk more later, going to go play a game right now. Also where is your avatar from Edward?

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 michelle_moraes

Thanks a lot michelle. I'll wear it till I get my Haruhi Suzumiya Christmas signature finished. :lol: Additionally, if we were to contribute a signature - does it have to be like the ones you've been making or could we contribute more crazy signatures? :PFull_Metal1923

You can contribute with whatever you'd like! However - if you contribute with debts and the likes, that goes for Celes. Contributing with money? That goes to me (I still need to repair the church). Hahahaha! Just kidding! :lol:

Really, any way you'd like to make it is great!

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 michelle_moraes

Fufilling oathkeeper_kh's request, Shiva from FFX:

Enjoy!

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Full_Metal1923

If I had extra money I'd gladly donate to the Church unfortunately the only money I have is going to buy me lunch tomorrow. :lol:

Andraxal: My avatar is from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. :D A lot of people seem to like my avatar and signature and yet they have no clue who she is. Anyways, I may change it to better compliment my pretty new signature michelle made for me. :D

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Wow Aeris you truly have a great talent. Excellent work on the Signatures.
oathkeeper_kh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#64 oathkeeper_kh
Member since 2005 • 416 Posts
And again Thank you very much. Awsome work keep it up !!
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
Would you mind making the side of the one I chose purple for me to match my character sig?
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 michelle_moraes

Would you mind making the side of the one I chose purple for me to match my character sig?crushgoil

Of course I wouldn't mind Yuna!! Here you go:

(This actually goes waaay better than that green!)

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
thanks Aeris!! I love it!
Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Fingertrap
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts
I can't quote cause and do the Spoiler thing so there's FFVI spoilers in this message.

Celes wrote : I really like all the new Celes ones you put up! But the one in my sig is my favourite. :) It's probably one of the most powerful scenes in FFVI...the part where Celes is about to commit suicide, but then a seagull flies towards her with Locke's bandana, and that gives her the power to go on. Because in her heart, she knows Locke is still out there somewhere. It's just so awesome! :D

That bandana meant so much for her that when she or Locke dropped it at the end, she went back to get it and almost get killed but hopefully Locke saved her.

:D

All these sigs are awesome but I'll keep Croma a little longer :)

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#69 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts

Nice work on the sigs. :D

I would like to suggest/request, could some Xenogears characters be put in there? Like Elly, Fei, Grahf, the main cast basically?

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

Nice work on the sigs. :D

I would like to suggest/request, could some Xenogears characters be put in there? Like Elly, Fei, Grahf, the main cast basically?

kryu88

That's a good idea. That's got me thinking: How about some sigs featuring a couple more Vagrant Story characters, like Sydney, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (I should be able to find the pictures if this is a problem)? And if Seifer would please do me an Ark sig, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

I don't ask for much, do I? :lol:

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 queen_valentine

[QUOTE="Full_Metal1923"]Thanks a lot michelle. I'll wear it till I get my Haruhi Suzumiya Christmas signature finished. :lol: Additionally, if we were to contribute a signature - does it have to be like the ones you've been making or could we contribute more crazy signatures? :Pmichelle_moraes

You can contribute with whatever you'd like! However - if you contribute with debts and the likes, that goes for Celes. Contributing with money? That goes to me (I still need to repair the church). Hahahaha! Just kidding! :lol:

Really, any way you'd like to make it is great!

hahahaha, hey now!

I can't quote cause and do the Spoiler thing so there's FFVI spoilers in this message.

Celes wrote : I really like all the new Celes ones you put up! But the one in my sig is my favourite. :) It's probably one of the most powerful scenes in FFVI...the part where Celes is about to commit suicide, but then a seagull flies towards her with Locke's bandana, and that gives her the power to go on. Because in her heart, she knows Locke is still out there somewhere. It's just so awesome! :D

That bandana meant so much for her that when she or Locke dropped it at the end, she went back to get it and almost get killed but hopefully Locke saved her.

All these sigs are awesome but I'll keep Croma a little longer :)

Fingertrap

Exactly! And that is why Celes and Locke are probably my most favourite characters in any FF game.

I wonder though - did Locke give the seagull his bandana on purpose? Hoping it would somehow reach Celes?

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts
Celes just tuned me onto this thread. Thanks Celes.:)I'd like a Nel Zelpher one, but don't see one! Can I get one? Please?:)
Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Fingertrap

[QUOTE="Fingertrap"]I can't quote cause and do the Spoiler thing so there's FFVI spoilers in this message.

All these sigs are awesome but I'll keep Croma a little longer :)queen_valentine

Exactly! And that is why Celes and Locke are probably my most favourite characters in any FF game.

I wonder though - did Locke give the seagull his bandana on purpose? Hoping it would somehow reach Celes?

Hmm, pretty good question. It would not be that romantic if he would just have dropped it :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Andraxal
Banners, banners, banners. :( Anyway, is it being planned anytime soon? Are you guys going to make Wallpapers, Screensavers, or Icons? Just curious!
langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#75 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

Banners, banners, banners. :( Anyway, is it being planned anytime soon? Are you guys going to make Wallpapers, Screensavers, or Icons? Just curious!Andraxal

Ahahaha :lol: Do you want us to make like a SEE Desktop Theme or something? :P
Hmmmm... that's an idea ;)

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Andraxal
Perhaps....but banners first! :D It would be a nice start...Hint, hint!
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 S_Jake

Perhaps....but banners first! :D It would be a nice start...Hint, hint! Andraxal

:lol: That's not subtle enough to qualify as a "hint". :P

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Andraxal
Yeah, yeah. I think it's subtle enough. Anyway, I don't remember if I said it or not but welcome to S.E.E. Jake. :) Don't forget to get a character!
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 queen_valentine

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]Perhaps....but banners first! :D It would be a nice start...Hint, hint! S_Jake

:lol: That's not subtle enough to qualify as a "hint". :P

OK...I must be the slowest person in the universe...I am still not sure about what you mean when you say "banners". Do you want us to update our banner up top here in the union? Do you want us to make banners for people's personal profiles? Would you like us to make different tags/sigs for the sig space?

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Full_Metal1923
How about all of the above Celes? :P
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 michelle_moraes

Ok, so here are some featuring Xenogears, and also two featuring FFIV. I'll make some more for the other requests tomorrow! I just wished Xenogears had more high quality images available... :(

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Full_Metal1923
Whoa!!! You really work hard. Look at how many of them, nice work and it's true. Finding Xenogears images that are of a high quality are difficult to find. I was wondering if I could make a smaller request. I don't mind the wait at all because I know you have a lot on your hands but I need a proper avatar to go with my SSE sig/tag (because I'm stuck with Paint I'm very limited to the avatars I can create and the sizing is usually off). That'd be much appreciated if you could do that Aeris. :)
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

[QUOTE="Kenshin18"]So that's where all of these sigs were. I've been lookin' for them for a whlie. Thanks :)queen_valentine

Hahaha, I know what you mean! A while ago I was looking for this thread and I couldn't find it for the life of me!

I added it to the index thread in case it gets lost again :P

Nice going ;)

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 queen_valentine
OMG Aeris you are so amazing! Wow...those are some awesome sigs!!! I gotta say, that Kain one sure is badass... what pic did you use to make that one?
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 S_Jake

Yeah, yeah. I think it's subtle enough. Anyway, I don't remember if I said it or not but welcome to S.E.E. Jake. :) Don't forget to get a character! Andraxal

I think you already did, but thanks anyway. :) Oh and I do have a character, I just haven't been able to upload it onto my sig yet. *curses glitchspot* :lol:

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#86 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
Nice sigs Aeris:D
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#87 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
Yeah thanks a bunch! :D There aren't too many Xenogears pics out there unfortunately :( Cursed underappreciation for a great game!!! :lol:
Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Fingertrap

Wow, I love your sigs of FFIV !!

Good-bye Croma ! Hiya Cecil !

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 michelle_moraes
[QUOTE="michelle_moraes"]

[QUOTE="Full_Metal1923"]You know I never knew this thread exsisted. I appreciate the Edward Elric signature, I assume that's for me :PAndraxal

Some thing in KH theme, with S E E stamped across it. :) I can find some good pictures.... :( Please oh please! Talk more later, going to go play a game right now. Also where is your avatar from Edward?

Ok, I finally did it! I hope you like it:

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Full_Metal1923
Whoa! That looks awesome. Makes me wish I had one. :wink:
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 michelle_moraes

And this is for the Vagrant Story request:

By the way, thanks for your kind comments, but you guys are giving me more credit than it's due. Really all I did was that colorful bar with SEE stuff written; the rest are all official artworks placed on it... :lol:

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Full_Metal1923
But they look awesome, don't they? Thus you deserve all the credit. The way you make use of the images is simple but effective and that's what makes it shine. :)
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 queen_valentine
It doesn't matter Aeris! It's the presentation that counts! :) You obviously did the little side bar thing on the left of the tags there and it looks fantastic! We all really appreciate you hard work!!!
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 michelle_moraes

Whoa! That looks awesome. Makes me wish I had one. :wink:Full_Metal1923

I assume that was a request? :lol:

Here it is:

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Full_Metal1923
Awww, you noticed. :oops: Thanks a lot Aeris. :)
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 S_Jake
Those Vagrant Story sigs are excellent. Thanks, Aeris. :)
langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#97 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

Wow, somebody's been busy eh? ;) Nice as always Aeris! :D

And if Seifer would please do me an Ark sig, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

I don't ask for much, do I? :lol:

S_Jake

Actually I already made one for you, check on the first page :)

Oh and Freya, check there as well ;)

~ Thought I give it a go :P

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 S_Jake
Ah, right you are Seifer. Many thanks. :D
Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Fingertrap

[QUOTE="Full_Metal1923"]Whoa! That looks awesome. Makes me wish I had one. :wink:michelle_moraes

I assume that was a request? :lol:

Here it is:

Wow.

Could you make me one with artworks from FFIV DS ? Dark Knight Cecil or Golbez. :oops:

I want your signature on it ok ?

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 michelle_moraes

Here you, Locke!