Alexalphago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Alexalphago
Member since 2021 • 50 Posts

Hi, nice to be here. I would like to share my prediction about hot League games.

Manchester United

They are sitting in the second place in the table of the League. As the gap between them and the first is too big, they will certainly win the second prize of this season. Edinson Cavani plays especially well recently, who has been their key to success.

Leicester City

They have been winless for two matches, which makes them down to the fourth in the table of the League. There are only five points separating them from the fifth. To stay top four, they should put more efforts.

Verdict:

Manchester United are more experienced than Leicester City. And Man Utd take the upper hand over The Fox in past head-to-head clashes with a record of 7W-2D-1L. Thus Manchester United have the tendency to win.

Prediction: 2-0, 2-1

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#2 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15925 Posts

@alexalphago: Leicester have bigger motivation considering Chelsea just overtook them and Liverpool getting good results. They also needs the win for raising morale in preperation for the FA Cup final vs Chelsea.

As Chelsea fan I am all in for Man United to win, needs all the upper hand going into the FA cup final and also give Man City some pressure, get them distracted in the league. Chelsea Champions League Trophy and FA Cup double coming soon!

Alexalphago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3 Alexalphago
Member since 2021 • 50 Posts

@sakaixx: Hiya Bules. What you said is absolutely right. Leicester show their great ambitions last night, getting a 2-1 victory over Man Utd.

Looking forward the final of FA Cup in three days. It will be definately an exciting game.