Patriots Future-Moss, a 2nd shot at 19-0?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

[QUOTE="duxup"]When you take a closer look at the Pats it's hard to imagine them going 16-0 or getting close. They've got some aging stars... and frankly I suspect they'll have an interum coach for at least a bit next year of the NFL takes a close look at the past.Just_Osmo

Why would they have an interum coach? The only evidence that anyone is talking about is the ex Pats staffer who claims he has video tape. Yet he didnt come out with this after game one. He waited till the Friday before a SB to say something. It's all BS tbh.

Back ont he topic, the only real aging part of the team is the Linebackers, and with a 7th overall they can pick up a young buck LB and they will have Colvin back. The problem started with Colvin being injured and they no longer could use Seau and Teddy the way they had through the majority of the season. They were using them as basically 1 player. Colvin got hurt and they had to change their play s t y l e. Next season will be great. I don't think it will be a 16-0 season but it will be a 14-2 season at the least.

(wow you can type the word s t y l e out, thats retarded)

Their secondary will be a concern too b/c Samuels will most likely leave.

Obviously as of right now nothing will happen to BB. But if there is something to what Walsh is saying, then it's a real possibliity.

I do see them going at least 14-2. Their schedule is one of the easiest in history, from looking at it right now.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]

[QUOTE="duxup"]When you take a closer look at the Pats it's hard to imagine them going 16-0 or getting close. They've got some aging stars... and frankly I suspect they'll have an interum coach for at least a bit next year of the NFL takes a close look at the past.manningbowl135

Why would they have an interum coach? The only evidence that anyone is talking about is the ex Pats staffer who claims he has video tape. Yet he didnt come out with this after game one. He waited till the Friday before a SB to say something. It's all BS tbh.

Back ont he topic, the only real aging part of the team is the Linebackers, and with a 7th overall they can pick up a young buck LB and they will have Colvin back. The problem started with Colvin being injured and they no longer could use Seau and Teddy the way they had through the majority of the season. They were using them as basically 1 player. Colvin got hurt and they had to change their play s t y l e. Next season will be great. I don't think it will be a 16-0 season but it will be a 14-2 season at the least.

(wow you can type the word s t y l e out, thats retarded)

Their secondary will be a concern too b/c Samuels will most likely leave.

Obviously as of right now nothing will happen to BB. But if there is something to what Walsh is saying, then it's a real possibliity.

I do see them going at least 14-2. Their schedule is one of the easiest in history, from looking at it right now.

I say atleast as in the least theyw ould go is 14-2. As in they might go 14-2 15-2 16-0.

yes the Secondary will be suspect is he leaves. I hope he doesnt. But seeing as how he held out on training camp to get his FA i see him using it.