Official NFL 2013 Season discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#2651 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@sfkm2 said:

I can sum up this season. Some teams should of been in the playoffs and some shouldn't. Also. Records mean crap! Top in AFC but let the opponent create a new hole for you. 12th man can still kiss my rear end for all I care. This SB reminds me of Royal Rumble 14 except Manning didn't do this on purpose.

Did Brett Farve jinx Manning? Hmmm

I see you all in the NBA playoffs.

Well at least the top 2 regular season teams represented the superbowl. Its too bad only one showed up today.

I think the problem is that they both did show up, and Seattle was just that much better than the Denver Broncos.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2652 jg4xchamp

BTW: Monkey toes(congrats) and BRaun roid rage.

Go on. Tell me I didn't call the Seahawks clapping Denvers cheeks up and down the field. Matter of fact I should apologize. I think I predicted the Broncos would actually put up double digits.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2653 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@PSP107 said:

@sfkm2 said:

I can sum up this season. Some teams should of been in the playoffs and some shouldn't. Also. Records mean crap! Top in AFC but let the opponent create a new hole for you. 12th man can still kiss my rear end for all I care. This SB reminds me of Royal Rumble 14 except Manning didn't do this on purpose.

Well at least the top 2 regular season teams represented the superbowl. Its too bad only one showed up today.

I think the problem is that they both did show up, and Seattle was just that much better than the Denver Broncos.

So Peyton's 55 TDs/MVP year was overrated?

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#2654 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

@jg4xchamp: Thanks, friend. Awesome night.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2655  Edited By jg4xchamp

@PSP107 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@PSP107 said:

@sfkm2 said:

So Peyton's 55 TDs/MVP year was overrated?

Overrated in what sense?

I meant more so that Seattles style of play is kind of perfect to stop what the Broncos do well. More to the point how good has seattles defense been the last 2 years against elite QBs? Peyton= 8 points. Drew Brees= 7 points and like 16 in the divisional(and that had a fluke play go his way), Aaron Rodgers=12 points. Brady=23, but he had a mediocre outing by top 4 QB standards.

To beat the Seahawks you need a team that can go grind it out with them on defense(like San Fran and Arizona did, Indy was an exception). If your defense can't stop russel Wilson, your offense is in for a long day if it gets forced. People kept saying if Denver forced a shoot out they would win, but reality is. You simply can't play the Seahawks in a shoot out. Their defense is THAT good. Peyton and all these QBs put up insane yards in an era where the rules favor it. The Seahawks are a shut down defense in an era that doesn't allow it. I'm not saying the Broncos are that bad. ALthough I would argue that the AFC is kind of a joke when compared to the NFC.

This was best on best, and not one point in this game did it look like Denver could do anything different to swing this game. Because they were flat out inferior to the Seahawks.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2656 RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts

If you look at Peyton's stat line he actually didn't play bad (especially if you cancel that 2nd interception that wasn't his fault imo). The Seahawks secondary is the best I've ever seen, you need a running game to score on that defense and the Broncos not only don't have that, but they rely so heavily on the short passing game that once you take that away, they're done. Although I must say that was the most potent small ball offense ever.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2657  Edited By Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

BTW: Monkey toes(congrats) and BRaun roid rage.

Go on. Tell me I didn't call the Seahawks clapping Denvers cheeks up and down the field. Matter of fact I should apologize. I think I predicted the Broncos would actually put up double digits.

Haha damn you were right about that blowout. Crazy. Never saw this coming. Congrats to monkeytoes, I picked Seattle to win because they are the better team but I never imagined it would happen like this. Crazy. Anyways, congrats again monkeytoes......you fucking waste!

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2658 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

@monkeytoes61 said:

@Silverbond said:

Forget Peyton's legacy, where does the Seahawks defense rank all time?

Definitely belongs in the conversation with the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens, especially since they are doing this in such a pass happy era.

I don't think so. Impressive yes in this era. Get away with a lot of Pass interference? Yeah, for sure. Been saying it all year. Best defense since Ravens thats for sure tho, not ready to put them above those 85 bears.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2659  Edited By JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

@RevanBITW said:

If you look at Peyton's stat line he actually didn't play bad (especially if you cancel that 2nd interception that wasn't his fault imo).

That statline is so misleading. He racked up a lot of yards between his own 10 yard line and the seattle 30-40 (also a bunch of yards in garbage time). In the spots where it mattered he couldn't get anything done today.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2660 PSP107

@sfkm2 said:

Manning is not the laughing or shame target. Mayweather is. LMAO

Mayweather is a rich dude.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2661  Edited By RevanBITW

@JML897 said:

@RevanBITW said:

If you look at Peyton's stat line he actually didn't play bad (especially if you cancel that 2nd interception that wasn't his fault imo).

That statline is so misleading. He racked up a lot of yards between his own 10 yard line and the seattle 30-40 (also a bunch of yards in garbage time). In the spots where it mattered he couldn't get anything done today.

He had no running game, the d-line was getting to him and his WRs couldnt get any yards after completions. Which was their trademark during the entire season, yards after the catch, but they couldn't get it done. He even beat the completions record for the Super Bowl. lol You can't pin that one on Peyton, he threw 1 bad pass all game. The rest of the team self-destructed.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2662 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

@monkeytoes61 said:

RHCP own bad

Word, & congrats brah.

The Hawks - 49ers was the real SB.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2663 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

He didn't play his best, but this is not on manning. That was as good a team loss that you'll ever see.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2664 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@sfkm2 said:

Manning is not the laughing or shame target. Mayweather is. LMAO

Mayweather is a rich dude.

No duh. I know he's rich but I'm not dumb enough (not saying he's dumb) to bet that much on the Broncos. Few other people would say the same thing. If I was rich like him, wouldn't bet at all. Not worth it.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2665 PSP107

@jg4xchamp:

Let me ask you this, if this was a best of 3/5/7 series, would every game be like this?

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2666 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

You take any of the top 4 teams in the NFC and they all beat the Broncos.

Time to get rid of conferences.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2668 jg4xchamp
@Silverbond said:

You take any of the top 4 teams in the NFC and they all beat the Broncos.

Time to get rid of conferences.

Eh they could have handled Carolina(their back end is beatable), and New Orleans would have been more evenly matched. Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan tend to play a style of defense that tends to show off Manning's strengths as a QB, as oppose to exposing his weaknesses. Plus both o-lines are bad enough that Denver might have actually pulled something off. Cam might extend plays(but not enough weapons), and Drew while mobile enough is still gonna take some beatings.

But yeah San Fran might have whipped them just as bad.

@PSP107 said:

@jg4xchamp:

Let me ask you this, if this was a best of 3/5/7 series, would every game be like this?

I don't know if all of them are 43-8 bad, but sure why not.

Take away the Broncos turnovers for five seconds. The pick 6, the other pick that led to a TD, and their 2 fumbles. And I'd still argue that the Seahawks would have still been up 20+ to 8(and that's assuming Pete Carroll was kidding about them just giving them a free score). The broncos don't really have a real running game(they run so much from shot gun), their offensive line was completely overmatched from start to finish, defensively they are missing way too many people, Manning's arm can't force big plays in tight coverage.

More importantly the Broncos make their living on taking short plays and in rhythm and then getting some big ones after the catch. Seattle doesn't allow that. They are too fast, and unlike what 28 teams they can actually tackle consistently.

If San Fran had to play Seattle 10 times on a neutral field. I feel like those 2 teams would split. If Denver had to play Seattle 10 times. Denver would have gotten bitch slapped 10 times. Because what they are good at it is something Seattle can neutralize completely: Evidence last night.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2669  Edited By DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

Manning's legacy is set in stone now. Post. Season. Choker.

Holy hell was that a prison raping of a game or what?

Congrats to the 206

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2670 RevanBITW

@DaJuicyMan said:

Congrats to the 206

His whole team collapsed. How is it his fault? He threw 1 bad pass all game and that was partly caused by a fumble of Moreno that set them back in 3rd and long. Dumbasses like you makes me hate football fans, just a bunch of gasbag retards who knows nothing about football but thinks they do.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2671 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

now the real question: will seattle stop crying about SBXL?

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2672  Edited By 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

What an awful, awful game. Floyd need to stop smoking that medical.

GotFiveRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2673 GotFiveRings
Member since 2009 • 641 Posts

What a gape that shit was. I was at a SB party full of Broncos fan and that place was fucking quiet. Halftime show was better than the last 3 or 4 and I don't even like bitch ass Bruno Mars. RHCP one song>>> ALL!!!!!

Seriously though, that shit was brutal. Seattle penetrated that sphincter with no lube involved. Prison fucked. Congrats to the only Seattle fan here worth the words and that's the **** with the weed as his avatar. Yeah that's right, **** you monkeytoes.. go get your fuckin shine box! Hahaha, congrats brah. Enjoy it and put off suicide for a few months you piece of shit waste.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2674 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

@RevanBITW said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

Congrats to the 206

His whole team collapsed. How is it his fault? He threw 1 bad pass all game and that was partly caused by a fumble of Moreno that set them back in 3rd and long. Dumbasses like you makes me hate football fans, just a bunch of gasbag retards who knows nothing about football but thinks they do.

Both of these assessments seem a bit harsh. Manning will always be one of the greatest of all-time and it will always have been better to made the Super Bowl and lost it than it would have been never to go at all. That being said "one bad throw"? He didn't play well all game, and definitely played wasn't an innocent bystander in that loss either.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2675  Edited By Silverbond

@RevanBITW said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

Congrats to the 206

55 TDs, 5477 yards, records broken.... "greatest season by a QB ever"

1 TD, 2 INTs, 5.7 ypc... "his TEAM failed"

Something's wrong here

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2676  Edited By RevanBITW

@Boston_Boyy said:

@RevanBITW said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

Congrats to the 206

Both of these assessments seem a bit harsh. Manning will always be one of the greatest of all-time and it will always have been better to made the Super Bowl and lost it than it would have been never to go at all. That being said "one bad throw"? He didn't play well all game, and definitely played wasn't an innocent bystander in that loss either.

Tom Brady vs Seahawks: 395 yards 2 TD 2 INT, Aaron Rodgers vs Seahawks: 223 yards 0 TD 0 INT, Drew Brees: 309 yards 1 TD 0 INT (but that includes that fluky long pass that should've been an interception) and Peyton Manning: 280 yards 1 TD 2 INT. And all of these offenses were held to very little scoring, this defense destroys all great QBs. It's the best secondary I've ever seen.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2677 jg4xchamp

I don't get why apologists becomes all egalitarian for these top QBs/Hall of Fame guys when they **** up(it's not like we give Romo a pass, and he isn't a guy going to the hall of fame). I understand when hyperbole is involved their failures need the right context, and not knee jerk reactions like "haha sucks, choker, get that scrub outta here" or whatever. But that type of lazy brain narrative works both ways "He's an all time great, how could you say he played poorly"

Peyton Manning has not played well in the playoffs, and has some noteworthy games where their loss is on something bad he did. And against Seattle he played bad. For the record you can do this type of complaining for all the big qbs. I get that there are some double standards that come with this because of recent narratives and how much the QB is talked about. For instance no one really bothers to bring up that for 9 straight years Brady really hasn't done anything in a big game(matter of fact he's played bad in their losses, and he's played bad in the AFC Title games, and at best been par in the superbowls). Or the fact that Brees has also been getting bitch slapped when he gets to the playoffs by physical defenses, and that's if he even makes the playoffs.

I get that, and by no means am I ignoring that all 3 are fantastic hall of fame guys, who belong in a top 10 all time list(well at least peyton and brady, more so brady). But at the same time it's totally fair to hold these guys to their standard. You are great. The team is built around you being great. In a big spot, play great. Peyton Manning(like the rest of the Broncos) didn't. That doesn't mean we absolve him of his share of the blame. Especially with how much more these great Qbs get paid.

As for Peyton's legacy, same as I thought before the game if he had lost. He's not the GOAT, he belongs in the top 10 all time, maybe as high as 4th or 5th. But I wouldn't call him the greatest. And to be fair even if he had won I wouldn't have called him the GOAT.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2678  Edited By RevanBITW

@jg4xchamp said:

I don't get why apologists becomes all egalitarian for these top QBs/Hall of Fame guys when they **** up(it's not like we give Romo a pass, and he isn't a guy going to the hall of fame). I understand when hyperbole is involved their failures need the right context, and not knee jerk reactions like "haha sucks, choker, get that scrub outta here" or whatever. But that type of lazy brain narrative works both ways "He's an all time great, how could you say he played poorly"

Peyton Manning has not played well in the playoffs, and has some noteworthy games where their loss is on something bad he did. And against Seattle he played bad. For the record you can do this type of complaining for all the big qbs. I get that there are some double standards that come with this because of recent narratives and how much the QB is talked about. For instance no one really bothers to bring up that for 9 straight years Brady really hasn't done anything in a big game(matter of fact he's played bad in their losses, and he's played bad in the AFC Title games, and at best been par in the superbowls). Or the fact that Brees has also been getting bitch slapped when he gets to the playoffs by physical defenses, and that's if he even makes the playoffs.

I get that, and by no means am I ignoring that all 3 are fantastic hall of fame guys, who belong in a top 10 all time list(well at least peyton and brady, more so brady). But at the same time it's totally fair to hold these guys to their standard. You are great. The team is built around you being great. In a big spot, play great. Peyton Manning(like the rest of the Broncos) didn't. That doesn't mean we absolve him of his share of the blame. Especially with how much more these great Qbs get paid.

As for Peyton's legacy, same as I thought before the game if he had lost. He's not the GOAT, he belongs in the top 10 all time, maybe as high as 4th or 5th. But I wouldn't call him the greatest. And to be fair even if he had won I wouldn't have called him the GOAT.

It's not being an apologist, it's pointing the fact that Peyton carried a mediocre team to the Super Bowl and lost to clearly a superior team. And on top of it they were playing in the cold, which only helped an already all-time elite secondary. The same way Tom Brady only scored 14 points against the Giants after a perfect season and at the time the most prolific offense ever, I wouldn't say he choked. Their respective teams got exposed for various team weaknesses that these great QBs usually hides pretty well. The Broncos had no running game, a beat-up O-line and defense and guess what happened, things that aren't very apparent when Peyton shreds defenses only got exposed once they faced a team that were both better and healthier. Would Montana have done much better under same circumstances? I doubt it.

Bottom line is, holy shit I was right when I said he should've signed with the 49ers. He probably would've won 2 more Super Bowls by now.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2679 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

@GotFiveRings said:

What a gape that shit was. I was at a SB party full of Broncos fan and that place was fucking quiet. Halftime show was better than the last 3 or 4 and I don't even like bitch ass Bruno Mars. RHCP one song>>> ALL!!!!!

Seriously though, that shit was brutal. Seattle penetrated that sphincter with no lube involved. Prison fucked. Congrats to the only Seattle fan here worth the words and that's the **** with the weed as his avatar. Yeah that's right, **** you monkeytoes.. go get your fuckin shine box! Hahaha, congrats brah. Enjoy it and put off suicide for a few months you piece of shit waste.

LMAO, it would of been priceless seeing all those mofos faces.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2680 jg4xchamp

@RevanBITW said:

@jg4xchamp said:

It's not being an apologist, it's pointing the fact that Peyton carried a mediocre team to the Super Bowl and lost to clearly a superior team. And on top of it they were playing in the cold, which only helped an already all-time elite secondary. The same way Tom Brady only scored 14 points against the Giants after a perfect season and at the time the most prolific offense ever, I wouldn't say he choked. Their respective teams got exposed for various team weaknesses that these great QBs usually hides pretty well. The Broncos had no running game, a beat-up O-line and defense and guess what happened, things that aren't very apparent when Peyton shreds defenses only got exposed once they faced a team that were both better and healthier. Would Montana have done much better under same circumstances? I doubt it.

Bottom line is, holy shit I was right when I said he should've signed with the 49ers. He probably would've won 2 more Super Bowls by now.

The Montana thing is entirely conjecture. So is the notion that had he signed with the 49ers he'd have a ring. But that's neither here nor there.

And their offensive line wasn't exactly a patch work line. It wasn't like he was immediately pressured on his drop backs. A lot of those plays happened because Manning had no where to go quickly. But sure the line didn't have a good game, regardless it's only missing one starter(albeit impressive starter).

Again I would agree that lazy brain "he choked" is a little much. But devoid of blame? no. The correct answer is in the middle. Peyton Manning played shit, but so did everyone else on the Broncos. Seattle was just a flat out better team because their defense neutralizes the things Denver does very well, if not better than everyone in the league. Not necessarily a choke, but he once again did not play well in a big game. You can take from that whatever you want, but it's not an opinion to say he played poorly in the superbowl. That is a fact.

GotFiveRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2681 GotFiveRings

Denver has no running game? Uh... it's not like the best in the league, but it's middle of the pack in the NFL. They had no running game last night because they got butt fucked from the first play on and hardly ran the ball because of it. 14 rushes? That's some Jason Garrett shit right there, but they kind of had to abandon the run in the 2nd half. Part of the reason they were down so much was Peyton Manning, let's not try ti act like it wasn't. I'm not saying it's all Peyton's fault, because it's not.. the whole team stunk. That first pick was awful though. They didn't do diddly poo offensively in the first half and they had no chance of recovering without a balanced attack. "No running game"? More like they couldn't even use it.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2682  Edited By Silverbond

@jg4xchamp said:

Or the fact that Brees has also been getting bitch slapped when he gets to the playoffs by physical defenses, and that's if he even makes the playoffs.

**** you bro. Brees has carried horrible horrible defenses and unbalanced teams with to the playoffs and until this year, he was NEVER the reason we lost in the postseason unlike Peyton.

4 TDs, 2 INTs in San Fran but he still put up 32 pts on their ass.

2 TDs, 0 picks, over 400 yds and 34 pts but his defense gave Seattle the win in 2010.

"Bitch slapped", my ass.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2683  Edited By monkeytoes61

This loss means nothing for Manning's legacy. No quarterback could have won last night's game given the circumstances. You could have put Manning's mind with Marino's release and Vick's mobility and Bradshaw's arm in one player and that guy still would have lost. I'll never understand how having a shit Super Bowl is better than not getting there at all. And I'll never understand how having one bad playoff game invalidates a phenomenal 16 game regular season.

Legacy is bullshit. Brady won three Super Bowls and people still question his legacy because they were all 10+ years ago. Are you fucking kidding me? I can count the number of three time SB winning QBs on one hand, and we're questioning one of their legacies? Just a bunch of stupid shit.

GotFiveRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2684 GotFiveRings

@monkeytoes61 said:

This loss means nothing for Manning's legacy. No quarterback could have won last night's game given the circumstances. You could have put Manning's mind with Marino's release and Vick's mobility and Bradshaw's arm in one player and that guy still would have lost. I'll never understand how having a shit Super Bowl is better than not getting there at all. And I'll never understand how having one bad playoff game invalidates a phenomenal 16 game regular season.

Legacy is bullshit. Brady won three Super Bowls and people still question his legacy because they were all 10+ years ago. Are you fucking kidding me? I can count the number of three time SB winning QBs on one hand, and we're questioning one of their legacies? Just a bunch of stupid shit.

Yeah, hard to do shit when your OL is getting gaped. He did have a bad game though, but obviously not a "choke" like all these wastes keep saying.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2685 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Manning was awful but the entire Broncos roster was terrible along with the coaching staff.

Still any QB from the AFC would have struggled against the Seahawks defense including Tom Brady.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2686 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Peyton didn't choke. He could thrown for 5 TDs and still lost last night. Now obviously the Seahawks probably don't score 43 points if he throws for 5 TDs, but you get the idea.

Choking would be him fumbling or throwing INTs in a close game late in the game. You can't choke when your TEAM is getting blown the **** out.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2688  Edited By jg4xchamp

@monkeytoes61 said:

I'm going to assume that's from my post, as no one else really knocked brady. I didn't bring his legacy into question. My actual statement was that ignoring a fact seems kind of silly, because you can make these knocks for all 3 of the hall of fame guys, and if Rodgers keeps bowing out of the playoffs, eventually they will pin that narrative on him. Oh and if Luck stays a pick machine in the playoffs. It is what it is, all these QBs for all their excellence are capable of failing in big spots, especially when the teams are built around that player having big games(which in the case of Manning, Brees, Rodgers, and to an extent Brady, they are).

It was not a knock. As much as hey lets be real you can do this with anyone. But I think it's just as stupid to gloss over them playing poorly in a big spot. Last I checked the whole point of the game is to get to January so you can hoist that trophy in February.

So poor outings in those 2 months should matter. Albeit within reason. Everyone wants a label. Clutch. Choker. Scrub. GOAT. etc.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2689 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Congrats to monkeytoes and to all Seahawks fans.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2690 monkeytoes61

@jg4xchamp: It wasn't in response to you, just a general comment.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2691 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Congrats to monkeytoes and to all Seahawks fans.

Yeah... I guess... The Superbowl was the worst I've ever seen though... :(

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2692  Edited By DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

No other QB is defended to the death by non-fans than Peyton. After that season he had, getting completely f*cking embarrassingly wrecked the way he did (8 points? jesus christ.) was without a doubt a colossal failure and a perfect snapshot of his career. Call it choking or call it sucking or whatever. He was f*cking Tebow Sunday. Both those INTs were spitting images of Fitzmagic throws - literally - spitting images. F*cking disgrace gets to play Grossman and Brees (whos beast) and R. Wilson in the superbowl and he wins one of those? 1 TD in each game? (I think) Christ Peyton, thanks for the ammo against Brady fanboys you disgrace.

And you might say his legacy wasn't brought down or whatever Sunday (because c'mon, people ceded he's been pretty sh!t in the playoffs a while ago) but you know what? He would've gotten a huge boost in the GOAT conversation with a win. If Peyton wins Sunday, does anyone ever say Brady's better than him ever again? Do people shrug at his overall playoff record? Maybe. Some of the gas in that doubt tank would disappear. But no. He goes out and lets Seattle put the most Peyton exclamation point on his most Peyton career. Don't give me that sh!t about "any qb would've looked like the Buffalo Bills out there! >:O" "Seattle's too good bro, you idiot, they're amazing they wrecked sh!t qbs all year!!! >:O" Brees did his thing, Kaep did alright (def better than the 2014 MVP) Luck murked them, Glennon & Schaub did better, c'mon man JAX scored more on the Hawks than the Broncos did. 1st ballot HOFer Henne! FFS.

He's now in the Elway/Kelly club.. Only guys to ever completely sh!t all over themselves in front of the entire f*cking nation. Congrats bro. At least he can rest easy knowing he will always have legions of stat-obsessed FantasyFootball geek-sh!ts to keep his anus sealed from any incoming hate.

Peace. xoxo -DJ

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2694 jg4xchamp

I don't know if I admire the raw righteousness of bashing apologists or irritated by the gross hyperbole(and clear box score checking, because lol at Brees and Shaub did their thing, good joke).