NFL: Terrelle Pryor eligible for the supplemental draft, banned 5 games.

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] You realize he sucks, right?monkeytoes61

He doesn't even come close to sucking. He was a better college player than all but one of the first round picks this year.

Good college player =/= good NFL player.

There are very few pro players that weren't also good in college. Besides that what else do you have to go on? College expereince is the only factor to go off, everything else is speculation.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Neither of us are right we don't have a crystal ball, but it's not hard to imagine a guy flopping in the NFL? Yes, most do. It's not hard to imagine another "mobile" QB flopping, Yes? Also i despise those big CFB schools anyway, playing cupcakes for half their schedule and getting voted into a "championship" game. Also the Raiders don't exactly have a rep for developing a player recently.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 i5750at4Ghz

Neither of us are right we don't have a crystal ball, but it's not hard to imagine a guy flopping in the NFL? Yes, most do. It's not hard to imagine another "mobile" QB flopping, Yes? Also i despise those big CFB schools anyway, playing cupcakes for half their schedule and getting voted into a "championship" game. Also the Raiders don't exactly have a rep for developing a player recently.X360PS3AMD05

Nnamdi, Branch, Miller, McFadden, Huff, Kelly, Shaughnessy, Routt, McClain. Unlike popular belief the majority of the Raider draft picks are developing nicely. As for Russell, who you were trying to talk about, he's was the obvious pick a QB that year, everyone had him going number 1. Him being a lazy fat ass isn't the Raiders fault.

If this dude was your traditional pocket passer even with worse stats none of you would be saying what you are, but times change. The day of non running QBs, is going to start to quickly come to an end.

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Neither of us are right we don't have a crystal ball, but it's not hard to imagine a guy flopping in the NFL? Yes, most do. It's not hard to imagine another "mobile" QB flopping, Yes? Also i despise those big CFB schools anyway, playing cupcakes for half their schedule and getting voted into a "championship" game. Also the Raiders don't exactly have a rep for developing a player recently.i5750at4Ghz

Nnamdi, Branch, Miller, McFadden, Huff, Kelly, Shaughnessy, Routt, McClain. Unlike popular belief the majority of the Raider draft picks are developing nicely. As for Russell, who you were trying to talk about, he's was the obvious pick a QB that year, everyone had him going number 1. Him being a lazy fat ass isn't the Raiders fault.

If this dude was your traditional pocket passer even with worse stats none of you would be saying what you are, but times change. The day of non running QBs, is going to start to quickly come to an end.

The day of running quarterbacks who can't pass will never begin.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50662 Posts

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Neither of us are right we don't have a crystal ball, but it's not hard to imagine a guy flopping in the NFL? Yes, most do. It's not hard to imagine another "mobile" QB flopping, Yes? Also i despise those big CFB schools anyway, playing cupcakes for half their schedule and getting voted into a "championship" game. Also the Raiders don't exactly have a rep for developing a player recently.i5750at4Ghz

You act like running QBs is a new thing? NFL has had them for a very long time....
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Neither of us are right we don't have a crystal ball, but it's not hard to imagine a guy flopping in the NFL? Yes, most do. It's not hard to imagine another "mobile" QB flopping, Yes? Also i despise those big CFB schools anyway, playing cupcakes for half their schedule and getting voted into a "championship" game. Also the Raiders don't exactly have a rep for developing a player recently.Chutebox

You act like running QBs is a new thing? NFL has had them for a very long time....

NFL has had scrambling QBs, but very few running QBs. Vick and Cunningham are pretty much it.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Neither of us are right we don't have a crystal ball, but it's not hard to imagine a guy flopping in the NFL? Yes, most do. It's not hard to imagine another "mobile" QB flopping, Yes? Also i despise those big CFB schools anyway, playing cupcakes for half their schedule and getting voted into a "championship" game. Also the Raiders don't exactly have a rep for developing a player recently.Spellingiscool

You say that like he can't. Did a hella good job last year passing.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

i5750at4Ghz

NFL has had scrambling QBs, but very few running QBs. Vick and Cunningham are pretty much it.

No....Young and Elway are two big ones that pop up. It's nothing new. Any QB can scramble, those guys ran.

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] You act like running QBs is a new thing? NFL has had them for a very long time....Chutebox

No....Young and Elway are two big ones that pop up. It's nothing new. Any QB can scramble, those guys ran.

No they didn't. Neither had a season where they ran more than 100 times. Not even close to 100 really.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Chutebox
[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] NFL has had scrambling QBs, but very few running QBs. Vick and Cunningham are pretty much it.i5750at4Ghz

No they didn't. Neither had a season where they ran more than 100 times. Not even close to 100 really.

Oh, didn't know that was the borderline to be a "running QB." Learn something every day!
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] No....Young and Elway are two big ones that pop up. It's nothing new. Any QB can scramble, those guys ran.

Chutebox

Oh, didn't know that was the borderline to be a "running QB." Learn something every day!

I stay schooling you.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] No they didn't. Neither had a season where they ran more than 100 times. Not even close to 100 really.i5750at4Ghz

I stay schooling you.

You're just showing me how little you know lol. But thanks for the good thought.
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

i5750at4Ghz

You say that like he can't. Did a hella good job last year passing.

Yeah we know, against scrub teams he did excellent. Against decent programs, he was mediocre.

Ohio (scrub team) 22 of 29 235 YDS 2 TD 2 INT

Miami 12 of 27 233 YDS 1 TD 0 INT

@ Illinois 9 of 16 76 YDS 2 TD 1 INT

@ Wisconsin 14 of 28 156 YDS 0 TD 1 INT

Penn State 8 of 13 139 YDS 2 TD 1 INT

@ Iowa 18 of 33 195 YDS 1 TD 2 INT

Averaged nearly a pick per game against decent programs. He's another Brad Smith.

fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 fsurb28
Member since 2008 • 1329 Posts

i'm sorry for any fans of him but he won't make it, the guy is an untrustwothy snake and diva, has no regards for his teammates whatsoever, i can't wait to see what idiot picks him, it's funny hearing all his bs talk about how he's going to take his punishment and be a better qb and all that nonsense, if anyone honestly believes this fool then i really don't know what to say, i hope bart scott or better yet james harrison gets ahold of him

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 i5750at4Ghz

i'm sorry for any fans of him but he won't make it, the guy is an untrustwothy snake and diva, has no regards for his teammates whatsoever, i can't wait to see what idiot picks him, it's funny hearing all his bs talk about how he's going to take his punishment and be a better qb and all that nonsense, if anyone honestly believes this fool then i really don't know what to say, i hope bart scott or better yet james harrison gets ahold of him

fsurb28
Yeah shame on him for selling is own stuff.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Chutebox
[QUOTE="fsurb28"]

i5750at4Ghz

You think that's all he did?
fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 fsurb28

[QUOTE="fsurb28"]

i5750at4Ghz

so if you were the gm you would take a risk on a snake

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

I'm beginning to really question if you've ever seen him play.

Chutebox

Funny, I've been thinking the same about you.

My thoughts exactly. As a Michigan fan and a Big 10 fan, I saw him more than my fair share (at the expense of my Wolverines). He simply doesn't have the pass first mentality, or even the mentality in general to succeed as a field general in the NFL. You can deny it as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you'll either see Pryor on the bench with a hat and a clipboard, or playing at WR.
fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 fsurb28

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

I'm beginning to really question if you've ever seen him play.

GodofBigMacs

Funny, I've been thinking the same about you.

My thoughts exactly. As a Michigan fan and a Big 10 fan, I saw him more than my fair share (at the expense of my Wolverines). He simply doesn't have the pass first mentality, or even the mentality in general to succeed as a field general in the NFL. You can deny it as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you'll either see Pryor on the bench with a hat and a clipboard, or playing at WR.

THIS