NFL season predictions - man up edition

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

Football b!tches.. make predictions n get in fights here and we can all laugh in a year at how stupid most of us are

steelerz make the superbowl

p. manning chokes again in opening playoff game

cj spiller wins rushing title

nfc least teams all blow again except for the giants because they own the scrubs in that division

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#2 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

Flacco has a monster statistical year. It's his team now, and without Cam Cameron's shit play calling, Flacco blossoms. 4700 yards and 32 TDs.

Seahawks own Bills by over 40 points. Oh wait, that was last year.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Steelers/niners superbowl

No Hablo will claim he doesn't care about season or paying attention until Eagles win a game.

No one cares about Jaguars still.

Romo and Sanchez will compete for most INT

Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
Eagles vs Broncos Superbowl. LeSean McCoy score 20 rushing Touchdowns. Eagles will beat the Redskins and Cowboys two times each.
ice144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ice144
Member since 2005 • 3350 Posts
Falcons win the conference Seahawks or niners will miss the playoffs redskins will miss the playoffs, cowboys win the east
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Packers win Superbowl, rest of NFC North misses playoffs, Rodgers gets MVP
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Sean Payton (Coach of the Year) and Drew Brees (MVP) gape the league for 5500 yds, 51 TDs, 72% and after going 16-0 they go on another all time great postseason run ending with a Superbowl victory over the Patriots

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Egals get hit with NCAA sanctions, Chip Kelly tries to argue its impossible for the NCAA to punish the egals but realizes his team is too soft and it grows on him as well. He feels bullied by the NCAA causing him to give in and agree that sanctions must be made to the Egals. 

RG3rd place has his knee fall out during week 2. Elf gets blamed and fired week 5 and the Redskins hire Jim Zorn again. 

Eli retires week 8 and turns to his true calling. Later he stars in Broadway on a Cats production. 

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Blaine Gabbert throws for 4000+ yards, 30+ TDs, and has less than 10 INTs and Fumbles combined. Named MVP of the league.

Jaguars win the AFC with a record of 15-1. MJD rushes for 1500 yards, 20 rushing TDs, 6 receiving TDs, and wins Offensive player of the year.

Oh wait? NFL season? I thought you said Madden 25 predictions. My bad.

bl00dline954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bl00dline954
Member since 2013 • 140 Posts
I think it will be a 49ers/Broncos Superbowl, or maybe Seahawks/Broncos. I'll just be happy if my Bills finally make the playoffs.
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
49ers vs. Broncos for the Superbowl.
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaJuicyMan

Flacco has a monster statistical year. It's his team now, and without Cam Cameron's shit play calling, Flacco blossoms. 4700 yards and 32 TDs.

monkeytoes61
Are you gonna rub yourself to fitzpatrick and tjack again or was that just last year too?
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
Lions win 1st division title in 20 years. Then in typical Lions fashion they will get their asses handed to them by a wildcard team.
Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

Amendola stays healthy, posts 120-1500-10 line.

Matt Ryan is at least second team all-pro

JJ Watt equals last years numbers and makes a credible push for league MVP

Behind an already stout defense and improved play from 2012 draftees Brandon Weeden and Trent Richardson the Browns finish the season with 8 or 9 wins.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 monkeytoes61
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]

DaJuicyMan
Are you gonna rub yourself to fitzpatrick and tjack again or was that just last year too?

Nah, special place in my heart for just those fellas.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts
Steelers win the AFC North, no. 3 seed. Jarvis Jones/Le'Veon Bell defensive/offensive rookies of the year.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Cowgirls will lose all there games in December.

Eli and Romo will compete for the most INTs in the NFC. Vick gets 3rd but only because he's benched or gets hurt again or both.

Jason Garret lasts all season and stays with the Cowgirls even though they miss the playoffs again.

RG3 will play more games then Demarco Murray.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

NFC North:

Packers

Bears

Lions

Vikings

Jim Schwartz loses his job.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts
The Cardinals will make the playoffs.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 monkeytoes61
The Cardinals will make the playoffs.RevanBITW
I like this one. Carson Palmer can still play good ball. Bruce Arians is a good coach, they've got a great defense, and Larry Fitzgerald still owns. NFC West will be the best division in football for the next five years at least.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="RevanBITW"]The Cardinals will make the playoffs.monkeytoes61
I like this one. Carson Palmer can still play good ball. Bruce Arians is a good coach, they've got a great defense, and Larry Fitzgerald still owns. NFC West will be the best division in football for the next five years at least.

ah, I remember the days when we made fun of you guys... good times, good times.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RevanBITW
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="RevanBITW"]The Cardinals will make the playoffs.No_Hablo_Ingles

Remember when I predicted that Peyton Manning would sign with the 49ers back before we even knew how severe his neck injury was? You guys were saying he would never leave the Colts. That was so close.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="RevanBITW"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] I like this one. Carson Palmer can still play good ball. Bruce Arians is a good coach, they've got a great defense, and Larry Fitzgerald still owns. NFC West will be the best division in football for the next five years at least.

Remember when I predicted that Peyton Manning would sign with the 49ers back before we even knew how severe his neck injury was? You guys were saying he would never leave the Colts. That was so close.

:lol: even Ms.Cleo got some things right
Major_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Major_Snake
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

Eli Manning eats a ****

Cowboys win at least one playoff game.

49ers make it back to the SuperBowl and the Ravens miss out on the playoffs. 

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

RG3 will play more games then Demarco Murray.

Seabas989

Thanks waste. 

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Seahawks will win the Super Bowl Ravens won't make it to the playoffs Dolphins finish 3rd in AFC east Russel Wilson top 5 MVP voting
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RevanBITW
People are underrating the Ravens so bad. They go to the playoffs every year, the Steelers are at a weak point considering where they've been before, but the Bengals are supposed to knockout the Super Bowl champions? And not even make it to the wild card in a weak AFC? Really? ugh
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'll make a real prediction and say EJ Manuel wins Offensive ROY.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 RevanBITW

yokofox33
It actually wouldn't be that surprising imo. He's surrounded by talented guys like Stevie Johnson, CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson. Tavon Austin could win it too, but they tend to vote for QBs for these kinds of awards generally speaking.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 theone86

People are underrating the Ravens so bad. They go to the playoffs every year, the Steelers are at a weak point considering where they've been before, but the Bengals are supposed to knockout the Super Bowl champions? And not even make it to the wild card in a weak AFC? Really? ughRevanBITW

Well, they do have an easy schedule.  If they split their games against the Steelers and Bengals and sweep the Browns I think 8-8 is realistic, 10-6 is very possible.  Whether or not 10-6 will be good enough for a Wild Card depends on A) what the Steelers and Bengals do B) if the West and East field some good teams.  The South probably has one Wild Card locked up, the second one is up in the air.  That being said, they lost a TON of starters, and all the teams in their division got better.  Cleveland's defense is starting to look good, and Cincy's offense is loaded with weapons.  I'm not the biggest fan of either of those QBs, I think if they were to somehow play Blatimore in the playoffs they'd lose no question, but they might have better records than Baltimore in the regular season, or they could at least drop Baltimore's record down to the point where they lose out in the Wild Card race.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RevanBITW

[QUOTE="RevanBITW"]People are underrating the Ravens so bad. They go to the playoffs every year, the Steelers are at a weak point considering where they've been before, but the Bengals are supposed to knockout the Super Bowl champions? And not even make it to the wild card in a weak AFC? Really? ughtheone86

Well, they do have an easy schedule.  If they split their games against the Steelers and Bengals and sweep the Browns I think 8-8 is realistic, 10-6 is very possible.  Whether or not 10-6 will be good enough for a Wild Card depends on A) what the Steelers and Bengals do B) if the West and East field some good teams.  The South probably has one Wild Card locked up, the second one is up in the air.  That being said, they lost a TON of starters, and all the teams in their division got better.  Cleveland's defense is starting to look good, and Cincy's offense is loaded with weapons.  I'm not the biggest fan of either of those QBs, I think if they were to somehow play Blatimore in the playoffs they'd lose no question, but they might have better records than Baltimore in the regular season, or they could at least drop Baltimore's record down to the point where they lose out in the Wild Card race.

The AFC has very little depth. Let's say, somehow, the Bengals wins the division, then the 2 only other legit teams that would be competing for a playoff spot would be the Steelers and the Colts. And I think the Colts won't do as good this year. And talking about their roster changes, let me refer you to this: [QUOTE="RevanBITW"] Anquan Boldin: The only clean blow I can think of. Ray Lewis: He was a liability at this point of his career, not a loss on the field. Ed Reed: The return of their best CB Ladarius Webb should compensate for it. And at 34 he clearly wasn't the same player he used to be. And their 1st Round pick Matt Elam looks very promising. I don't see Reed's absence to be felt very much. Paul Kruger: He was only a factor once Terrell Suggs came back, and he'll be replaced this year by Elvis Dumervil. Speaking of T-Sizzle, he should be back stronger this year. Dannell Ellerbe: It's hard to tell if he looked good because he had guys like Haloti Ngata in front of him, I guess only time will tell. These are the significant off-season losses the Ravens had that I can think of. And none of them except Boldin seems to me to be an obvious downgrade.

If they don't win at least 10 games I'll be shocked.
CreatureRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#32 CreatureRising
Member since 2006 • 1541 Posts

Vick plays 16 games, leads Philly to its first Superbowl win.

Chip Kelly is hailed as the messiah.

Oh and the Packers will have a losing season.  

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DaJuicyMan

yokofox33
Betting on Buffalo is for suckers
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RevanBITW

Chip Kelly is hailed as the messiah.CreatureRising

Good luck with that defense.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 theone86

Just from glancing at the schedule (and knowing these predictions aren't going to hold up):

NFC North

Bears-exceeed everyone's expectations, finish 11-5

Lions-early losing streak ruins an otherwise up-and down season, Schwarz doesn't finish the year, finish 6-10

Packers-we get another undefeated season scare, finish 14-2

Vikings-a couple of win streaks save them from being among the worst *cough* Jaguars *cough*, Lezlie Frazer is at least on the hot seat if not fired, finish 4-12

NFC South

Buccaneers-a surprise team, they feast on division rivals in transition, finish 10-6

Falcons-a down year for Matt Ryan and company thanks to a shoddy defense, finish 8-8

Panthers-among the worst in the league, Ron Rivera is probably fired around the halfway point, finish 3-13

Saints-a transition year as Rob Ryan's defense doesn't catch on right away, finish 9-7

NFC East

Cowboys-up and down year as defense feasts on some opponents, gets fed on by others, and offense is consistent yet not spectacular, finish 8-8

Eagles-Line gives good protection, but lack of playmakers and a defense in transition mean an average debut for Chip Kelley, finish 4-12

Giants-very down year for the Giants with a poor defensive showing, finish 5-11

Redskins-a weak division means it's their year with an up-and-coming offense and an average defense, finish 11-5

NFC West

Cardinals-up and down year with great defense, but struggling offense behind inconsistent quarterback play, finish 9-7

49ers-an easy schedule makes for a good record, finish 11-5

Rams-a surprise story behind a good defense and an improved O-line, finish 10-6

Seahawks-A great defense backs up an offense that shines most of the time, finish 12-4

AFC North

Bengals-plenty of potential, but inconsistent at times, finish 10-6

Browns-another surprise team with a great defense, but inconsistent QB play, finish 11-5

Ravens-losing players leads to an up and down season, but put together a late win streak, finish 10-6

Steelers fall off big time due to age, Tomlin is on hot seat or fired, finish 7-9

AFC South

Colts-down season with average defensive play, finish 7-9

Jaguars-the laughingstock of the league (sorry yokofox), finish 1-15

Texans-their first loss comes in week 13, finish 14-2

Titans-a bad season with the O-line and defense not living up to low expectations, Munchak could be fired, finish 3-13

AFC East

Bills-a surprise season with a decent defense and inconsistent offense, finish 5-11

Dolphins-Tannehill and the offense takes the next step, defense holds down the fort, wins and losses come in streaks, finish 10-6

Jets-a bad season for the Jets, Ryan probably fired, finish 4-12

Patriots-a down season by Pat standards, with some big wins nonetheless, including spoiling the Texans' win streak, finish 8-8

AFC West

Broncos-easy schedule makes for an amazing record, finish 14-2

Chargers-a disappointing season with no playmakers showing up on offense and defense only marginally better, finish 7-9

Chiefs-an up and down season from Andy Reid behind a good defense and disappointing play from Alex Smith, finish 7-9

Raiders-the bottom of the barrel along with the Jaguars and Panthers, finish 2-14

Playoffs

Wild Card Round

Bucs over Bears

49ers over Redskins

Ravens over Browns

Bengals over Dolphins

Divisional Round

Seahakws over 49ers

Packers over Bucs

Broncos over Ravens

Texans over Bengals

Conference Championships

Seahawks over Packers

Texans over Broncos

Superbowl

Texans over Seahawks

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RevanBITW
The Browns? You're just throwing turds are the wall hoping it sticks.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 theone86

The Browns? You're just throwing turds are the wall hoping it sticks.RevanBITW

I was a little surprised at that myself.  I was just looking at the NFL schedule week by week and picking which matchups I liked, Browns just happened to end up like that.  I have them splitting their division games, winning against the Dolphins, Vikings, Bills, Lions, Chiefs, Jaguars, Bears, and Jets, and losing to the Packers and Patriots.  Maybe a bigger margin of error than other teams, but I think they have a shot at double-digit wins and competing for a wild card.  You know what one of the biggest factors in this is?  Joe Haden.  And like I said, I don't expect this to stick.  I think win loss predictions and even guessing division and wild card winners are pretty much meaningless at this point in the season, but I do expect the Browns to improve, the Ravens to lose a step (just one), the Bengals to pretty much stay where they are, and the Steelers to fall off.

CreatureRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#38 CreatureRising
Member since 2006 • 1541 Posts

[QUOTE="CreatureRising"]

Chip Kelly is hailed as the messiah.RevanBITW

Good luck with that defense.

Oh didn't you hear?  Defence is obsolete in Kelly's system!  Our focus is to score 100 points a game!  ;P

0diN_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 0diN_7
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

I think there's going to be a few small changes across the league. I think the Chiefs will be a bigger contender this year in the AFC but I'm not sure if they'll make the playoffs because they will be number two behind the Broncos. We'll see what happens in that regard. In the NFC I expect the Redskins to drop and fall short despite talent at the QB position and I put the Giants on top. Ravens won't be as good because they're getting old just like the Steelers did. The 49ers will be right back in the playoffs with big teams like the Pack and the Falcons. watch out for Seattle because they are real now. If I have to pick two teams it's going to be the 49ers and the Broncos. SanFransisco controls the line of scrimmage with that offensive line. Their line is what makes them so good. The Broncos have a desperate Qb who happens to be one of the best and don't think he won't make throws that look dumb but work to drag them in to the championship. Manning could fit a lime through a lemon drop. That;s just my call though.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts

Steelers fall off big time due to age, Tomlin is on hot seat or fired, finish 7-9

theone86

People have been predicting this for the past 6 seasons...-_- When will it finally get old?!

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]

TheGrat1

People have been predicting this for the past 6 seasons...-_- When will it finally get old?!

It's kind of a stupid argument anyway.  They've got some older players sure, but many of them haven't been impactful as of late anyways (Polamalu, Keisel, Hampton) and some of the real stars of their defense like Lamarr Woodley (28), Lawrence Timmons (27) and Keenan Lewis (27) are actually on the younger side of their careers.  Besides, there is no way Mike Tomlin's job is even up for debate barring a complete collapse/2011 Colts-esque disaster season.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 theone86

[QUOTE="theone86"]

TheGrat1

Perhaps, but they really look it recently.  Their running game is falling behind, their line is a mish-mash, their receiving depth is poor (Plaxico Burress?  come on), their defense is still getting old (one of these years it's going to ring true), and I'm not really sure how long Polamalu can keep them relevant on his own.  

As for the Tomlin part, I really say this because he seems to have been on the hot seat a lot as of late.  Didn't the owner say another 8-8 season wasn't acceptable?  I think if he goes 7-9 he's at least feeling the heat.  Not to even say he deserves it, just might be a good coach caught in a bad position.

Also, margin of error.  Say they sweep the Browns, pick up another win, boom, they have a winning record.  I don't think it gets much better than that, though, they play some good teams and their division is getting more competitive.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGrat1"]

[QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

Perhaps, but they really look it recently.  Their running game is falling behind, their line is a mish-mash, their receiving depth is poor (Plaxico Burress?  come on), their defense is still getting old (one of these years it's going to ring true), and I'm not really sure how long Polamalu can keep them relevant on his own.  

As for the Tomlin part, I really say this because he seems to have been on the hot seat a lot as of late.  Didn't the owner say another 8-8 season wasn't acceptable?  I think if he goes 7-9 he's at least feeling the heat.  Not to even say he deserves it, just might be a good coach caught in a bad position.

Also, margin of error.  Say they sweep the Browns, pick up another win, boom, they have a winning record.  I don't think it gets much better than that, though, they play some good teams and their division is getting more competitive.

Not sure if you're aware (since you mentioned his name and all) but Plax is hurt and his career may be over.

Source

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGrat1"]

[QUOTE="theone86"]

Boston_Boyy

It's kind of a stupid argument anyway.  They've got some older players sure, but many of them haven't been impactful as of late anyways (Polamalu, Keisel, Hampton) and some of the real stars of their defense like Lamarr Woodley (28), Lawrence Timmons (27) and Keenan Lewis (27) are actually on the younger side of their careers.  Besides, there is no way Mike Tomlin's job is even up for debate barring a complete collapse/2011 Colts-esque disaster season.

Keenan Lewis signed with the Saints.

Cortez Allen is gonna be a beast replacement though

0diN_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 0diN_7
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]

TheGrat1

It got old last season and it's getting even older. The Steelers need to rebuild. That's a fact.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGrat1"]

[QUOTE="theone86"]

0diN_7

It got old last season and it's getting even older. The Steelers need to rebuild. That's a fact.

I think that is what we have been seeing lately. However, they are doing it in a more methodical and slow paced way as, say, the Ravens.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#47 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Just from glancing at the schedule (and knowing these predictions aren't going to hold up):

NFC North

Bears-exceeed everyone's expectations, finish 11-5

Lions-early losing streak ruins an otherwise up-and down season, Schwarz doesn't finish the year, finish 6-10

Packers-we get another undefeated season scare, finish 14-2

Vikings-a couple of win streaks save them from being among the worst *cough* Jaguars *cough*, Lezlie Frazer is at least on the hot seat if not fired, finish 4-12

NFC South

Buccaneers-a surprise team, they feast on division rivals in transition, finish 10-6

Falcons-a down year for Matt Ryan and company thanks to a shoddy defense, finish 8-8

Panthers-among the worst in the league, Ron Rivera is probably fired around the halfway point, finish 3-13

Saints-a transition year as Rob Ryan's defense doesn't catch on right away, finish 9-7

NFC East

Cowboys-up and down year as defense feasts on some opponents, gets fed on by others, and offense is consistent yet not spectacular, finish 8-8

Eagles-Line gives good protection, but lack of playmakers and a defense in transition mean an average debut for Chip Kelley, finish 4-12

Giants-very down year for the Giants with a poor defensive showing, finish 5-11

Redskins-a weak division means it's their year with an up-and-coming offense and an average defense, finish 11-5

NFC West

Cardinals-up and down year with great defense, but struggling offense behind inconsistent quarterback play, finish 9-7

49ers-an easy schedule makes for a good record, finish 11-5

Rams-a surprise story behind a good defense and an improved O-line, finish 10-6

Seahawks-A great defense backs up an offense that shines most of the time, finish 12-4

AFC North

Bengals-plenty of potential, but inconsistent at times, finish 10-6

Browns-another surprise team with a great defense, but inconsistent QB play, finish 11-5

Ravens-losing players leads to an up and down season, but put together a late win streak, finish 10-6

AFC South

Colts-down season with average defensive play, finish 7-9

Jaguars-the laughingstock of the league (sorry yokofox), finish 1-15

Texans-their first loss comes in week 13, finish 14-2

Titans-a bad season with the O-line and defense not living up to low expectations, Munchak could be fired, finish 3-13

AFC East

Bills-a surprise season with a decent defense and inconsistent offense, finish 5-11

Dolphins-Tannehill and the offense takes the next step, defense holds down the fort, wins and losses come in streaks, finish 10-6

Jets-a bad season for the Jets, Ryan probably fired, finish 4-12

Patriots-a down season by Pat standards, with some big wins nonetheless, including spoiling the Texans' win streak, finish 8-8

AFC West

Broncos-easy schedule makes for an amazing record, finish 14-2

Chargers-a disappointing season with no playmakers showing up on offense and defense only marginally better, finish 7-9

Chiefs-an up and down season from Andy Reid behind a good defense and disappointing play from Alex Smith, finish 7-9

Raiders-the bottom of the barrel along with the Jaguars and Panthers, finish 2-14

Playoffs

Wild Card Round

Bucs over Bears

49ers over Redskins

Ravens over Browns

Bengals over Dolphins

Divisional Round

Seahakws over 49ers

Packers over Bucs

Broncos over Ravens

Texans over Bengals

Conference Championships

Seahawks over Packers

Texans over Broncos

Superbowl

Texans over Seahawks

theone86
The O-line for the Titans is much better now. Their offseason was just really good. They've added a lot of good players to this team on offense and defense. I've also saw the defense and special teams completely take over games last season. I think they might get 10-6.
GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#48 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts
I think the Bills would get around an 8-8 season.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Texans won't get past the divisional round of the playoffs.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 RevanBITW
Texans won't get past the divisional round of the playoffs. DroidPhysX
I thought this was the ''man up'' edition.