NFL extends exclusive license with EA/Madden to 2013

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 ohjtbehaaave
Member since 2002 • 2114 Posts

The only logical explanation is EA's Peter Moore has pictures of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell naked with Farm Animals.

Avatar image for Fuhgeddabouditt
Fuhgeddabouditt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fuhgeddabouditt
Member since 2010 • 5468 Posts

Nooo0ooo0o

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
Well that sucks.
ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ohjtbehaaave
So much for getting NFL 2K13
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
What was it up to before?
ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ohjtbehaaave
The exclusive rights for EA was supposed to end after this next upcoming 2011/12 season.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 frostybanana
That's a shame *sigh*
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#8 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Hooray for monopolies! I always like Madden better, but 2k wasn't a bad game by any means, and it gave Madden a reason to actually improve their game from year to year.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Hooray for monopolies! I always like Madden better, but 2k wasn't a bad game by any means, and it gave Madden a reason to actually improve their game from year to year. monkeytoes61

Exactly. Whether you liked the 2k games or not, having them around was undeniably a good thing.

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#10 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Hooray for monopolies! I always like Madden better, but 2k wasn't a bad game by any means, and it gave Madden a reason to actually improve their game from year to year. JML897

Exactly. Whether you liked the 2k games or not, having them around was undeniably a good thing.

Yeah, as a Madden fan, I do have to say that not having 2K as an option is lame since they really did push EA to make quality games. I mean, NFL 2K5 and Madden 05 were both stellar games and really pushed the envelope. I still enjoy the Madden games, but they don't make the leaps they used to when 2K was putting the heat on them.

Obviously, exclusive stuff like this sucks, period. Look at the 2K MLB series... It's junk and most people would still take MVP 05 over the latest version of the 2K baseball series... I'm just glad I have a PS3 so I can buy The Show...

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Hooray for monopolies! I always like Madden better, but 2k wasn't a bad game by any means, and it gave Madden a reason to actually improve their game from year to year. JML897

Amen. Competition is a good thing but it looks like we are not going to be seeing it for a while.
LOEAnubis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LOEAnubis
Member since 2002 • 12135 Posts

Hooray for monopolies! I always like Madden better, but 2k wasn't a bad game by any means, and it gave Madden a reason to actually improve their game from year to year. monkeytoes61
While it is not a monopoly by any means, competition does inspire better design. Though I have to say that Madden has been just fine in recent years. I like the advanced game calling, the hurry up clock and the feel. If the super linebackers weren't in there I would say the game is just fine.

And given 2K's last outting, I would rather see their improvements over blindly following one company over another, I have no loyalty for sports games. Whoever makes the better game gets my money year after year.

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ohjtbehaaave

Another head scratching part of this agreement being extended to 2013... is the NFL gave EA a REDUCTION in price of what the NFL License will cost. It seems very fishy the way EA and the NFL are in bed together. I wonder if they gave them this extension and price reduction because of the looming work stoppage that might happen for the upcoming season? Maybe. And of course now that EA got a huge break paying for the NFL license they will 100% certainly reduce the cost of Madden for the consumer right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :roll:

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
I'll never buy another EA game because they pull stuff like this, but I wonder if the NFL knows how out of touch with the fans they really are.
jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

Well that sucks.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

More horribleMadden games..................awesome

Jacen22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacen22
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts

i used to play 2K5 religiously. it was such a well-developed game for its time. now i am forced to buy madden and they really do nothing to it other than change the rosters around. Be A Superstar mode is a joke and so is the Franchise mode. I was really hoping to see 2K to get an opportunity to make a game but i guess not.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

NFL madden used to be a good game, *key words* used to. I miss how in nfl 2k5 you had alot of options and that my crib feature was great!

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
Crappy Madden FTW!!!
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts

For anyone interested, this extension might not matter
http://www.1up.com/news/judge-madden-price-fixing-lawsuit

"A U.S. district court judge has certified a cla$$action anti-trust lawsuit against Electronic Arts to proceed, which alleges the publisher used the exclusive NFL license it obtained in 2005 to illegally raise the price of games in the Madden NFL series. The complaint argues that ESPN NFL 2K5, the last version of the game to have the NFL license before EA acquired it exclusively in 2005, was released at a budget price of $19.95. This in turn caused EA to counter price Madden NFL 2005 at $29.95 a few months after its release that year, but once they had the exclusive license the price of each game in the series rose once again to the $49.95-$59.95 range. "We believe EA forced consumers to pay an artificial premium on Madden NFL videogames," said Steve Berman, the lawyer working the cla$$action suit. "We intend to prove that EA could inflate prices on their sports titles because these exclusive licenses restrained trade and competition for interactive sports software."

This happened on December 2010, Pending the outcome of the suit, 2K Sports could be granted NFL rights again which would permit the series to continue.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

:shock:

When is the monopoly gonna end? :?

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ohjtbehaaave

The only problem with that lawsuit... is it says, "EA forced consumers to pay" ... and the reality is no gamer is forced to buy anything. If you're not happy with any games price you're not forced to buy it. While I agree EA has a monopoly with Madden... nobody is forcing anyone to buy it.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 No_Hablo_Ingles

"Forced" is actually a pretty good word for it. If I remember correctly, there is only one or two Internet company in South Africa and they charge an outrageous amount for the Internet (especially since some of it is Dial-up quality). Sure you aren't "forced" to pay for the internet, but you have no other option if you want the Internet.

The Internet in South Africa is around $150... and it sucks ***.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The-Apostle

The only problem with that lawsuit... is it says, "EA forced consumers to pay" ... and the reality is no gamer is forced to buy anything. If you're not happy with any games price you're not forced to buy it. While I agree EA has a monopoly with Madden... nobody is forcing anyone to buy it.ohjtbehaaave

While it's true no one's forced to buy it, if we do buy it we're forced to pay more because EA isn't allowing any competition.

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ohjtbehaaave
I'm sure nobody is happy about gas prices being ridiculous either... so it's either buy the gas for your vehicle... or get another form of transportation. And that's an actual critical part of daily life. Nobody is being forced to buy Madden. If gamers boycotted the Madden game they would have sent a message by now and the NFL would have seen the light that exclusive licenses are BS. But since everyone still buys Madden at the $60 price tag they have nobody to blame but themselves. I've never seen anyone buy Madden with a gun pointed at their head. Gamers bought Madden with their freedom of choice. It's the gamers fault EA gets away with it.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 No_Hablo_Ingles

I don't think you understand the "forced" part. Anyone one who wants to play a football game is forced to pick up Madden for $60 because they are the only show in town. The wording used in the lawsuit is correct. The gasoline company analogy doesn't fit, because their are plenty competition. Sure, Gas is no longer .99 cent, but it's not unreasonably high either. If gas stations worked like EA, there would only be Texaco and they could charge 50% more then they normally would have (if I rememeber correctly Madden was around 30 dollars that year 2k5 came out) if there was competetion. As I said before, in South Africa the Internet is over $100 and it sucks ***, about as fast as dial up.

Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
Smart move by EA, stupid move by the NFL. :|
criegz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 criegz
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts

Urge to kill...rising.:evil:

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ohjtbehaaave

I don't think you understand the "forced" part. Anyone one who wants to play a football game is forced to pick up Madden for $60 because they are the only show in town. The wording used in the lawsuit is correct. The gasoline company analogy doesn't fit, because their are plenty competition. Sure, Gas is no longer .99 cent, but it's not unreasonably high either. If gas stations worked like EA, there would only be Texaco and they could charge 50% more then they normally would have (if I rememeber correctly Madden was around 30 dollars that year 2k5 came out) if there was competetion. As I said before, in South Africa the Internet is over $100 and it sucks ***, about as fast as dial up.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Just like with the cost of cable/internet here... nobody is FORCING anyone to buy it. Yeah it's a monopoly and it's a total rip off.... but nobody is Forcing anyone to pay for it. You have the choice to get an antenna and watch regular TV channels for free and learn to live without the Internet if you think the cost is too high. Many already do. And like I said before with the gas... these things are actually important to every day life.Buying a reheated Madden FB video game every year certainly is not.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it. Like I already said... if gamers were so infuriated by it's price... just boycott it and send a message to EA and the NFL. No sales will definitely send a message. And to be honest if you shop smart and can resist not getting the game in August... you can get Madden for $30 bucks new on Black Friday. And while I prefer NFL 2K FB over Madden.... the only reason 2K offered their game at $19.99... was because they had to if they wanted to to grab any attention and sales away from Madden. I'm sure 2K made no profits from NFL 2K5. It was a strategic move for the future... which EA made meaningless by getting the exlcusive right to the NFL License. If 2K could have charged $50 or $60 for a 2K FB game they would. I don't think that lawsuit has a leg to stand on whatsoever. A gamer 'chooses' to pay $60 bucks for Madden.... they are never 'forced' to buy Madden for $60 bucks. If there should be a lawsuit it should be against the NFL for allowing EA a monopoly.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The-Apostle

Just like with the cost of cable/internet here... nobody is FORCING anyone to buy it. Yeah it's a monopoly and it's a total rip off.... but nobody is Forcing anyone to pay for it. You have the choice to get an antenna and watch regular TV channels for free and learn to live without the Internet if you think the cost is too high. Many already do. And like I said before with the gas... these things are actually important to every day life.Buying a reheated Madden FB video game every year certainly is not.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it. Like I already said... if gamers were so infuriated by it's price... just boycott it and send a message to EA and the NFL. No sales will definitely send a message. And to be honest if you shop smart and can resist not getting the game in August... you can get Madden for $30 bucks new on Black Friday. And while I prefer NFL 2K FB over Madden.... the only reason 2K offered their game at $19.99... was because they had to if they wanted to to grab any attention and sales away from Madden. I'm sure 2K made no profits from NFL 2K5. It was a strategic move for the future... which EA made meaningless by getting the exlcusive right to the NFL License. If 2K could have charged $50 or $60 for a 2K FB game they would. I don't think that lawsuit has a leg to stand on whatsoever. A gamer 'chooses' to pay $60 bucks for Madden.... they are never 'forced' to buy Madden for $60 bucks. If there should be a lawsuit it should be against the NFL for allowing EA a monopoly.

ohjtbehaaave

That isn't the issue. You're using the word "forced" the wrong way. Of course no one is forced to buy Madden. No one is forced to pay for something they don't want to pay for. However, IF we buy Madden we ARE forced to pay whatever EA tells us to pay because of its monopoly.

ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ohjtbehaaave
Like I said with cable tv... nobody is forcing you to take part in their rip off prices. You are CHOOSING to pay it just like with Madden. This lawsuit will go nowhere.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 frostybanana
Like I said with cable tv... nobody is forcing you to take part in their rip off prices. You are CHOOSING to pay it just like with Madden. This lawsuit will go nowhere.ohjtbehaaave
Yeah, nobody is forcing you to buy food, water or medical supplies either. But if there were one company that had free reign to charge whatever they wanted for that product, doesn't really seem right does it? No, a video game is not in the same line as things you need to survive but you can't pick and choose what's OK to do that with and what's not OK to do that with. Either it's OK with everything or it's OK with nothing. There is no distinction between the goods when you're talking about economics. That being said, Madden is not a monopoly. The NFL sold their license to EA and the NFL is free to do whatever they want with their license.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 No_Hablo_Ingles
[QUOTE="ohjtbehaaave"]Like I said with cable tv... nobody is forcing you to take part in their rip off prices. You are CHOOSING to pay it just like with Madden. This lawsuit will go nowhere.frostybanana
Yeah, nobody is forcing you to buy food, water or medical supplies either. But if there were one company that had free reign to charge whatever they wanted for that product, doesn't really seem right does it? No, a video game is not in the same line as things you need to survive but you can't pick and choose what's OK to do that with and what's not OK to do that with. Either it's OK with everything or it's OK with nothing. There is no distinction between the goods when you're talking about economics. That being said, Madden is not a monopoly. The NFL sold their license to EA and the NFL is free to do whatever they want with their license.

Thank you. This.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
i dont see it going anywhere. their competition is other video games, which there are PLENTY.
ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ohjtbehaaave

[QUOTE="ohjtbehaaave"]Like I said with cable tv... nobody is forcing you to take part in their rip off prices. You are CHOOSING to pay it just like with Madden. This lawsuit will go nowhere.frostybanana

The reason none of the arguments are valid or why this lawsuit will go nowhere is because EA didn't change anything with their Madden prices. It was 2K that basically was willing to forego making a profit with a $19.99 NFL 2K5 game as their strategy to gain some awareness and steal sales away from EA. It's like if one Gas Station decided to charge $2 a gallon while everyone else was charging $3. Or if a grocery store put all their stuff on sale for half price. It doesn't mean EVERYONE else has to do it too! It's like complaining to Burger King that the Whopper is overpriced compared to the Big Mac. 2K Reduced their 2K5 FB games price to $19.99 to gain an edge and to try and compete with EA's Madden. EA did nothing wrong here and Madden's price has been in line with every other sports game over the years. You can't claim a company like EA is out of line and 'Forcing' gamers to pay a higher price because their desperate competition made a drastic cost cut to try and make a dent in the market. The $19.99 price was a gimmick by 2K... not the norm for what NFL or any sports game costs. This lawsuit won't go anywhere. "My Cousin Vinny" could get this lawsuit thrown out in 10 minutes. Your honor... the 2 YUTES have no grounds to sue. :P

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 frostybanana

[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="ohjtbehaaave"]Like I said with cable tv... nobody is forcing you to take part in their rip off prices. You are CHOOSING to pay it just like with Madden. This lawsuit will go nowhere.ohjtbehaaave

The reason none of the arguments are valid or why this lawsuit will go nowhere is because EA didn't change anything with their Madden prices. It was 2K that basically was willing to forego making a profit with a $19.99 NFL 2K5 game as their strategy to gain some awareness and steal sales away from EA. It's like if one Gas Station decided to charge $2 a gallon while everyone else was charging $3. Or if a grocery store put all their stuff on sale for half price. It doesn't mean EVERYONE else has to do it too! It's like complaining to Burger King that the Whopper is overpriced compared to the Big Mac. 2K Reduced their 2K5 FB games price to $19.99 to gain an edge and to try and compete with EA's Madden. EA did nothing wrong here and Madden's price has been in line with every other sports game over the years. You can't claim a company like EA is out of line and 'Forcing' gamers to pay a higher price because their desperate competition made a drastic cost cut to try and make a dent in the market. The $19.99 price was a gimmick by 2K... not the norm for what NFL or any sports game costs. This lawsuit won't go anywhere. "My Cousin Vinny" could get this lawsuit thrown out in 10 minutes. Your honor... the 2 YUTES have no grounds to sue. :P

Like I said, Madden is not a monopoly anyways and that's the reason any lawsuit is irrelevant. But the reasons you're asserting are incorrect. Price is only part of it. If one business controls the production of a good, they are, not only free to charge whatever they want for the good, but there's no guarantee that the good they're making is a quality good. What are you going to do about it if the good doesn't meet a normal standard of quality? Nothing. Because there's no competition to go to. They will do whatever they can to gain the highest possible profit from their good, meaning they can easily cut corners in the means of production to save money and there's no reason the good they're selling has to be of quality. How is this applicable to Madden? Well, take a look at their games. It's literally almost the same game every year with a different menu and minor tweaks here and there. And yet they charge the same amount of money one would pay for an entirely new game. Now, Madden is, once again, not a monopoly so all of this is moot.
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 No_Hablo_Ingles
For the record, Madden changed there price when 2k5 was out. They dropped the price to around 30 dollars shortly after it's release.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
looks like I'll keep playing NFL 2k5 with updated rosters then
Jacen22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jacen22
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts
looks like I'll keep playing NFL 2k5 with updated rosters thenandyboiii
You are seriously STILL playing nfl 2k5?? Thats EPIC loyalty bro
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

You are seriously STILL playing nfl 2k5?? Thats EPIC loyalty broJacen22
yeah and I'm gonna keep playing it. I've been playing football games since I first started gaming and during the late 90's I was playing madden but once 2k football came along on the dreamcast it was a game that was ahead of it's time and I was hooked. The passing, the running, the physics were all something that made 2k great. Then came 2k5 which had the best presentation of any football game i've seen, the best gameplay, the best graphics of any football game, gang tackles, one handed catches, it was the complete football game. Then I tried to get into Madden again after EA had the NFL license but year after year it's been a disappointment. They release gimmicks for the casual gamers every year to get them buy into the hype but I'm not gonna get fooled by them. 2k5 was ahead of it's time and that's why I still play it because after all these years it still holds up well.

There's a site called NFL 2k5 rosters dedicated to people that were die hard NFL 2k fans. Check it out below

http://nfl2k5rosters.com/

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 frostybanana
[QUOTE="andyboiii"]looks like I'll keep playing NFL 2k5 with updated rosters thenJacen22
You are seriously STILL playing nfl 2k5?? Thats EPIC loyalty bro

A lot of people do. There's actually a guy who creates a new roster every year and gives it to you for like 5 bucks or something. You just have to send your memory card to him and he puts it on there.
Thathanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42 Thathanka
Member since 2009 • 93 Posts

This is awful news. EA don't know or care about football. They don't even pretend to be trying these days, haven't for the past ten years. How we all wish N2K would be given this licence so there would actually be a decent football game on the market.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#43 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Do you think EA should update their Madden games after the draft? It kind of hurts me right now.

Jackboot343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jackboot343
Member since 2007 • 2574 Posts

It is a monopoly, but EA's defense is that it's not a monopoly on sport games, as there are other nonfootball sport games...nonsense. My only football option is playing NFL Street or Madden 2002. Decade later and it still appears the same. X's and O's never change

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#45 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Do you think EA should update their Madden games after the draft? It kind of hurts me right now.

GameboyTroy
Does anyone feel the same way?
ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ohjtbehaaave
Sports video games aren't allowed to add the rookie players until the season officially starts.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
Sports video games aren't allowed to add the rookie players until the season officially starts.ohjtbehaaave
That's not true. Madden has already added the 2012 rookies to Madden 12 ultimate team.
ohjtbehaaave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ohjtbehaaave

[QUOTE="ohjtbehaaave"]Sports video games aren't allowed to add the rookie players until the season officially starts.TonyDanzaFan
That's not true. Madden has already added the 2012 rookies to Madden 12 ultimate team.

Actually the real answer to this comes down to having an agreement in place and paying for a license. EA struck a deal that allowed them to put rookies in Madden 12 whether the NFL Lockout ended or not. On the other hand NBA 2K 12 did NOT pay for the license to add rookies during their work stoppage and the rookies could not be added until they played a game because they were now part of the players association. Same goes for EA's NHL game... where rookies weren't added via DLC until after they played a game and were now part of the Players association.

It all comes down to paying for a License really which decides if you get certain things in a game. For instance Barry Bonds was never in any MLB video games because he wasn't part of the MLB players Association... and he wanted to be payed a ton of dough to be in the games which companies passed on. Also... Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick aren't in any NFL games because they aren't a part of the NFL coaches association. You get the drift.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="ohjtbehaaave"]Sports video games aren't allowed to add the rookie players until the season officially starts.ohjtbehaaave

Actually the real answer to this comes down to having an agreement in place and paying for a license. EA struck a deal that allowed them to put rookies in Madden 12 whether the NFL Lockout ended or not. On the other hand NBA 2K 12 did NOT pay for the license to add rookies during their work stoppage and the rookies could not be added until they played a game because they were now part of the players association. Same goes for EA's NHL game... where rookies weren't added via DLC until after they played a game and were now part of the Players association.

It all comes down to paying for a License really which decides if you get certain things in a game. For instance Barry Bonds was never in any MLB video games because he wasn't part of the MLB players Association... and he wanted to be payed a ton of dough to be in the games which companies passed on. Also... Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick aren't in any NFL games because they aren't a part of the NFL coaches association. You get the drift.

I was actually referring to the rookies that were just drafted, like Luck, RG3 etc. But your explanation makes sense. Jon Dowd was a beeeeasttt.

Mozuckint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 Mozuckint
Member since 2012 • 831 Posts

I'll just keep waiting for that day when more than one NFL/MLB licensed game is available I guess.

Though lucky for me on the MLB front is that 2K and the MLB don't exactly like what they're seeing right now.