English Premier League: Today sucks for me & Chelsea fans, loses 6-0 against Manchester City

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15925 Posts

Today sucks so much I had to write this. Just how the fuk Chelsea loses 6-0?? even Aguero scored hatrick against us, that just not Chelsea FC level. David Luiz, Marco Alonso, Jorginho all needs to be sold ASAP. Barkley also had a horrible day, loses ball or had bad passes. Barkley also contributed 2 of the goals scored by Manchester City. Poor performances from one of top team in Europe and England.

I hope everyone gets sold this summer (Except Kante of course) and we embark on another rebuild process. I am heartbroken by the performance today, abysmal.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

So are we all, but you can forget a repeat of the big name signings that uncle Roman got us previously. We're a self sustainable club nowadays, and we have to sell players to buy them, which is why we bought like 40 youth players and sent them on loan.

If we don't make top 4, it'll be even harder to attract the top players and before you know it we'll be as bad as Arsenal.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sakaiXx

@sealionact: the youth system is fucked up. We have these kids winning FA cups for years and won back to back UEFA youth club but they never will be part of the main team. Same with loaned out players, many talented players but none really able to come back an make a mark, the last one was Moses but he was a one season wonder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Hahahhaha it was pretty funny.

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

It is quite worrying when Sarri comes out and says he's struggling to motivate his players. Shouldn't need any motivation when you're on that much money!

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sakaiXx

@goodzorr: players were the culprit of why Mourinho & Conte got sacked. They dont play for the badge anymore and Chelsea doesnt have a leader in the dressing room in my opinion. Back then we got Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Ivanonic, Cech and the others making sure we all motivated.

Heard Zidane is coming but I hope we stay by Sarri. If Klopp could turn Liverpool into a world beater, Sarri could too, he just needs time.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Try being an arsenal fan a few seasons back we lost 5-1 5-0 6-0 to the big 3 in one season.

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

Try being an Aston Villa fan! At least you're still in the Prem!