sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 sonichedgehog45
Member since 2009 • 1645 Posts
what do you guys think it could be!? i really have no idea. i mean there was that rumore that they were interested in making a sonic heroes 2. or maybe another 2D game. who knows!
mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 mariostar0001
Member since 2009 • 46245 Posts
Sonic Adventure 4 (Also known as Sonic 06 2) for XBOX 360 and PS3, Sonic Riders 4 for Wii and 3DS, and Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis 2 for DS and PSP.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

sonic next gen 2

*is shot*

Avatar image for sonichedgehog45
sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sonichedgehog45

Sonic Adventure 4 (Also known as Sonic 06 2) for XBOX 360 and PS3, Sonic Riders 4 for Wii and 3DS, and Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis 2 for DS and PSP. mariostar0001

facepalm yourself right now.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#5 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts
I still wonder if Mario and Sonic will have their long awaited adventure crossover game. As I said since next year is Sonic's 20th and Mario's 30th.
sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sonichedgehog45

I still wonder if Mario and Sonic will have their long awaited adventure crossover game. As I said since next year is Sonic's 20th and Mario's 30th.kbaily

please do not raise my hopes:(

Avatar image for deactivated-64654d87cc924
deactivated-64654d87cc924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 deactivated-64654d87cc924
Member since 2008 • 3440 Posts
I still wonder if Mario and Sonic will have their long awaited adventure crossover game. As I said since next year is Sonic's 20th and Mario's 30th.kbaily
That would be great.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamerguy456

*begins research*

give me moment maybe i can find something that atleast hints toward that

white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 white_kunoichi
Member since 2010 • 4741 Posts
If that happens, then Mr. Miyamoto better be in charge.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gamerguy456

cant find anything hinting toward it ...yet

i think it can happen though

sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sonichedgehog45

[QUOTE="kbaily"]I still wonder if Mario and Sonic will have their long awaited adventure crossover game. As I said since next year is Sonic's 20th and Mario's 30th.white_kunoichi

agreed

savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
[QUOTE="kbaily"]I still wonder if Mario and Sonic will have their long awaited adventure crossover game. As I said since next year is Sonic's 20th and Mario's 30th.white_kunoichi

Maybe a Miyamoto/Yuji Naka collaboration. Naka has recently said he doesn't want to make more Sonic games, but maybe he would change his mind to work with Shigeru Miyamoto on the anniversaries of gaming's two biggest icons for a revolutionary crossover.
sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sonichedgehog45

[QUOTE="white_kunoichi"][QUOTE="kbaily"]I still wonder if Mario and Sonic will have their long awaited adventure crossover game. As I said since next year is Sonic's 20th and Mario's 30th.savebattery

Maybe a Miyamoto/Yuji Naka collaboration. Naka has recently said he doesn't want to make more Sonic games, but maybe he would change his mind to work with Shigeru Miyamoto on the anniversaries of gaming's two biggest icons for a revolutionary crossover.

that is wishful thinking.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kbaily

I know it's a long shot but it is surprising that since the Gamecube era they have yet to make that collaboration. If Naka doesn't want to make any more Sonic games, let him go, I think he was on creative auto pilot anyway. After all he was still working there when they starting having massive stories and annoying friends butting in.

It is a shame that Sega and Nintendo are wasting the collaboration on Olympic mini games. Sure they're making money and sure we got Sonic in SSBB but they could be using this to do so much more. Supposedly Sega could've used Mario in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing for the Wii but opted not to for fear it would take away from the Olympics games......:?

And part of me really hoped that full completion of Super Mario Galaxy 2 would've hinted at this like Mario finishing the Grandmaster Galaxy (the stage you unlock once you collect ALL the stars and complete the green star challenge) that Sonic would appear and say "Are you Mario? My name is Sonic. I want to talk to you about the Heroes inititative."

Then again they noted that Sonic Colors had "emblems" to collect and that they might unlock something special. It's a long shot but you never know. Or perhaps Nintendo said "we're not going to let you combine Mario and Sonic in a 3D adventure platforming game until you stop making crappy Sonic games!" and Sega said "fine we'll make a retro 2D game like you did and we'll make a 3D game exclusive to your consoles like Unleashed minus the werehog." And Nintendo said "fine if those turn out not to suck then we'll collaborate."

Avatar image for deactivated-5c35826ea3913
deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#15 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
Member since 2004 • 5298 Posts

Or perhaps Nintendo said "we're not going to let you combine Mario and Sonic in a 3D adventure platforming game until you stop making crappy Sonic games!" and Sega said "fine we'll make a retro 2D game like you did and we'll make a 3D game exclusive to your consoles like Unleashed minus the werehog." And Nintendo said "fine if those turn out not to suck then we'll collaborate."

kbaily

that is, verbatim what was said. I'm sure of it. :P

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#16 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Sonic the Hedgehog 5 and I think I heard Yuji Naka won't make another Sonic game.
sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sonichedgehog45

Sonic the Hedgehog 5 and I think I heard Yuji Naka won't make another Sonic game.chocolate1325

you do know that sonic 4 is not even out yet right? and that the next in the series is still sonic 4. its just episode 2.?

white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 white_kunoichi

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Sonic the Hedgehog 5 and I think I heard Yuji Naka won't make another Sonic game.sonichedgehog45

you do know that sonic 4 is not even out yet right? and that the next in the series is still sonic 4. its just episode 2.?

I think he meant after the whole game is completed, Naka will stop. Finally, giving Sonic a break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Naka will stop. Finally, giving Sonic a break.white_kunoichi

were you aware that he hasn't worked on the last few Sonic games?

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 chocolate1325
Naka left during Sonic 2006 development.
SuperfastSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#21 SuperfastSonic
Member since 2008 • 12114 Posts
I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kbaily

I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!SuperfastSonic

They wanted to make money.

white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 white_kunoichi

[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"]I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!kbaily

Yep.
mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mariostar0001

[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"]I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!kbaily

And it worked too. :o

[QUOTE="mariostar0001"]Sonic Adventure 4 (Also known as Sonic 06 2) for XBOX 360 and PS3, Sonic Riders 4 for Wii and 3DS, and Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis 2 for DS and PSP. sonichedgehog45

facepalm yourself right now.

Hey, it's a logical idea, if not very nice. It's basically sequels to what we got on the 15th anniversary.

Shigeru Miyamoto, Yugi Naka, or better yet ME! :D
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gamerguy456

and it worked granted i didnt buy any but i played the ds version of summer olympics not bad but couldve been better

SuperfastSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SuperfastSonic

If they wanted to make money, they could've made something that gaming vets would absolutely love too, instead of just making a casual game. Seems to be the excuse this generation...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
[QUOTE="kbaily"]

[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"]I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!SuperfastSonic

If they wanted to make money, they could've made something that gaming vets would absolutely love too, instead of just making a casual game. Seems to be the excuse this generation...

you seem to indicate that "gaming vets" can't enjoy "casual" games (such an amorphous term). I wonder who it could have been that misguided you into thinking that? As far as I'm concerned, games are games. They're made for entertainment and if you have FUN playing it then who cares if it's for the *shivers* casuals or hardcores?

*note* this mini rant has no actual bearing on my personal opinion of the overall quality or fun factor of MaSatOG. Please do not take it as such.

mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mariostar0001
[QUOTE="kbaily"]

[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"]I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!gamerguy456

and it worked granted i didnt buy any but i played the ds version of summer olympics not bad but couldve been better

Wii version is worse in my opinion, less Dream events (The actual fun events), worse gallery mode and retro music room (All Mario music was from the NES or Super Mario World. Seriously?), and worse controls, though better instructions (Not that instructions matter much with bad controls).
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kbaily
[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"][QUOTE="kbaily"]

[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"]I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!whoozwah

you seem to indicate that "gaming vets" can't enjoy "casual" games (such an amorphous term). I wonder who it could have been that misguided you into thinking that? As far as I'm concerned, games are games. They're made for entertainment and if you have FUN playing it then who cares if it's for the *shivers* casuals or hardcores?

*note* this mini rant has no actual bearing on my personal opinion of the overall quality or fun factor of MaSatOG. Please do not take it as such.

Because remember "casual gamers are evil scum defiling our sacred priesthood with their lack of taste." Soon our beloved hobby will be overun by old people playing mini games and all the dorky white boys who can't get laid will be forced to leave their homes and get lives.

What a horrible thought.

Coming from someone who played Wii Fit Plus, Nintendogs, Big Brain Academy, Wii Sports and liked them all.

savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
You'll never find a gamer more "hardcore" than I am, and I enjoy the hell out of games like Let's Tap and Wii Sports. I'm the kind of guy who can put six hours into a single session of Mark of the Wolves and then sit down and play Mario Party with his family right after that. What people don't seem to understand is that having hardcore tastes doesn't mean you can't enjoy simplistic games. Steel Battalion and Bejeweled both have a well-deserved place in the industry.
SuperfastSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SuperfastSonic
[QUOTE="whoozwah"][QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"][QUOTE="kbaily"]

Because remember "casual gamers are evil scum defiling our sacred priesthood with their lack of taste." Soon our beloved hobby will be overun by old people playing mini games and all the dorky white boys who can't get laid will be forced to leave their homes and get lives.

What a horrible thought.

Coming from someone who played Wii Fit Plus, Nintendogs, Big Brain Academy, Wii Sports and liked them all.

i'm talking about the Third-party developers that made s*** and wii Sports knock-offs. Capcom and SEGA have been loyal, and Square enix has made some "decent" games, but others like Ubi-soft laugh at the Wii and give it shovelware crap that no one would play. and the dumbest excuse is "graphics this! graphics that!" and act like the wii has terrible graphics, when really even though it's not HD, the Wii can support some impressive graphics. Just look at Monster Hunter Tri and SSBB! But for this graphics issue thing they think they have to skip on games that other systems got, and give Wii owners crappy spin-offs. we asked for a Castlevania adventure game, we got a half-a$$ fighter. We ask for soul Calibur IV, we get an adventure game that looks and plays so bad it makes the Soul Calibur universe hide it's head in shame. 

Nintendo players don't care about graphics. We choose the N64 over the Dreamcast, and the Gamecube over the Xbox. Not because we're stupid, but because we like Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and fun games and want other gaming companies to give us what other console player's get. The Wii held so much promise it's distainful that a lot of companies think they have to give us fling-your-remote-around-the-room games when the Xbox360 and PS3 get more quality games.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 chocolate1325
As long as its better than Sonic 2006 it could be called anything. Another Sonic Rush wouldn't be a problem.
white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 white_kunoichi
I'd like to see Tails Adventure. Have him flying around like in Sonic 3 and Sonic Adventure, I think it'll be a good one.
alchemist-Ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#34 alchemist-Ed
Member since 2008 • 781 Posts
[QUOTE="kbaily"][QUOTE="whoozwah"][QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"][QUOTE="kbaily"]

[QUOTE="SuperfastSonic"]I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!SuperfastSonic

What a horrible thought.

i'm talking about the Third-party developers that made s*** and wii Sports knock-offs. Capcom and SEGA have been loyal, and Square enix has made some "decent" games, but others like Ubi-soft laugh at the Wii and give it shovelware crap that no one would play. and the dumbest excuse is "graphics this! graphics that!" and act like the wii has terrible graphics, when really even though it's not HD, the Wii can support some impressive graphics. Just look at Monster Hunter Tri and SSBB! But for this graphics issue thing they think they have to skip on games that other systems got, and give Wii owners crappy spin-offs. we asked for a Castlevania adventure game, we got a half-a$$ fighter. We ask for soul Calibur IV, we get an adventure game that looks and plays so bad it makes the Soul Calibur universe hide it's head in shame.

Nintendo players don't care about graphics. We choose the N64 over the Dreamcast, and the Gamecube over the Xbox. Not because we're stupid, but because we like Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and fun games and want other gaming companies to give us what other console player's get. The Wii held so much promise it's distainful that a lot of companies think they have to give us fling-your-remote-around-the-room games when the Xbox360 and PS3 get more quality games.

I agree with you most of the 3rd party developers that make games for the WII give us s*** games. And i hate the there are so many people that wii Bash because of that and the graphics. The graphics are fine. Now i will say that the PS3 and the 360 are good consoles and there are quite a few games that i really like. but most of these companies are focusing too much on graphic and not the quality of the gameplay.

Most of the games nintendo makes have good average graphics but they are real fun to play though. And there are a lot of games on 360 and ps3 that looked good but failed at being any fun at all.

I just wish people would relize this and make better games and focus more on the gameplay rather than how good it looks.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kbaily

Ahem I present a list of good third party Wii games you didn't buy because you were too busy whining about not enough good third party games....

• Okami
  • No More Heroes
  • Zack and Wiki
  • Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
  • House of the Dead: Overkill
  • Little King's Story
  • Muramasa the Demon Blade
  • No More Heroes 2 (which was ported to the 360 and still didn't sell any better)
  • Madworld
  • de Blob
  • Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  • Boom Blox
  • World of Goo
  • Tatsunoku vs. Capcom
  • Lost Winds 1 and 2
  • Jet Rocket
  • Sega Superstar Tennis
  • Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing (yes I picked the Wii version for controls)
  • Epic Mickey (coming soon)
  • Sonic Colors (coming soon)

Most of these games were made by third parties and were well made games. The problem is dumbasses like you all didn't buy them because you were all too busy getting raging hard ons for whatever gray/brown FPS action game the 360 or PS3 crapped out and last time I checked the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed got better reviews. How many of you bought any or all the games on that list?...Didn't think so. So it's your own damn fault. Those games didn't sell that well and since you all didn't buy them don't be surprised when third parties go back to making mini games and exercise games. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

For me I don't have a PS3 and while my husband has a 360 there's very few games on either platform I care to play. I don't like FPSes so remove those from both consoles libraries and that scales away about 90% of the console library. The remainder are either EA sports games GTA ripoffs, God of War ripoffs or generic RPGs with overly long cutscenes.

As of this date there were 6 360 games I played and had any interest in playing. I may pick up Marvel vs. Capcom 3 after Amaterasu was annouced for it.

• Elder Scrolls Oblivion which I got bored of 20 hours in because I got WoW.
  • Viva Pinata
  • Blue Dragon
  • Beautiful Katamari
  • Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts which I tried to enjoy but ended up hating.
  • Rocket Knight and only because they didn't have a Wiiware version.

The only other thing I play on the 360 is the occasional Rock Band/Guitar Hero game only because that's the system we have instruments for.

But here's the list of Wii games I've played.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/kbaily/games_table?platform=1031&user=kbaily&mode=own

Vs 360 games I've played.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/kbaily/games_table?platform=1029&user=kbaily&mode=own

The two original Banjo games once again would've downloaded on the VC if Rare wasn't MS's b%$# now.

I don't need a steady stream of gray/brown testosterone blood and guts games myself because I'm not some insecure teenage boy who needs to play those to prove how macho he is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5c35826ea3913

You forgot 2 big ones:

Geometry Wars: Galaxies - Bizarre Creations
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Treasure

mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mariostar0001
He did mention some developers like Sega, Capcom, and Square Enix. He said MOST.
alchemist-Ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 alchemist-Ed

Whoa whoa whoa! Dont jump to conclusions i have most of those games.

I said most of them sucked not all. Oh and i prefer mario and stuff like that over stuff like god of war. Sorry all i have is a wii wish i could get ps3 but not enough money because of financial issues right now. Hoping that will be resolved soon. I know most of those games are good i have played or own them at one point. And i didnt say all of them suck just most, so dont assume you know everything.

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamerguy456

ok ill be honest i snoozed on that list of games :cry: but not because i was hyped up for a brown/gray shooter honestly i dont know why

BUT i still plan to get okami and muramasa those two look like fun.

alchemist-Ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 alchemist-Ed
Yea they were fun you should play them.
gamefreak197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 157

#41 gamefreak197
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts
Who knows what they'll make, but it better be good.
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#42 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts
A Sonic Heroes 2 would be nice. Or a Sonic and Mario crossover that's a platformer game.
SuperSonic2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SuperSonic2010
Member since 2010 • 853 Posts
I have no idea, but i'll most probally be one of the first ones to play it since i'm going to attend next years summer of sonic convention 2011 which is on sonic's b-day the 26th of June. Let the magic begin.
DonutDome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 DonutDome
Member since 2009 • 3376 Posts
My guess is prob Shadow the Hedgehog meets Halo. Sega probably would do that.
white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 white_kunoichi
My guess is prob Shadow the Hedgehog meets Halo. Sega probably would do that.DonutDome
Shhh! They could hear you. :x
SuperSonic2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SuperSonic2010
Well SEGA should of learned that shadow the hedgehog was a mistake and i dout they'll make that same mistake again.
mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mariostar0001
[QUOTE="DonutDome"]My guess is prob Shadow the Hedgehog meets Halo. Sega probably would do that.white_kunoichi
Shhh! They could hear you. :x

I doubt it. They never visit here, their ideas come from the sega.com forums. There we have Sonic Unleashed 2, Shadow the Hedgehog 2 and 3, Sonic Zombie World, Sonic Adventure 4, and more. Nothing we do here is as bad as there, they've got over 400 fan ideas.
SuperSonic2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SuperSonic2010
Sonic Zombie world ? i don't honestly see that working..:P
mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points