Why do democrats support racists?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6967 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

Try reading that again

Democrats get far more Dark money than Republicans. I hope they do close it they will be fucked.

I did read it. You might want to reread it yourself as those two statements came from you link.

Biden received 6 times the amount of Dark money. So no you are incorrect if you think Dark money comes mostly from the right.

174 million vs 25.2.

Bolded. Read it over and over until you understand it.

I do and you seem to be desperately struggling. Let's try this again.

liberal groups directed more than $514 million in dark money into the 2020 election, overshadowing around $200 million that boosted Republicans.

Democrats have received more Dark money the past 6 years.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

liberal groups directed more than $514 million in dark money into the 2020 election, overshadowing around $200 million that boosted Republicans.

The largest donor was to Republicans. Shame you can't understand that.

Elaisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Elaisse
Member since 2012 • 648 Posts

I mean, they are racist. They use them to get votes and kick them to the curb until next election. The dems just toss them some welfare and keep them in poverty.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: I literally don't give a shit about race.

Then stop defending racism? Lol. Your party cares too much about race, hence all the racial voter suppression and hate groups. Don't you guys have some black biographies to go ban or something?

@sargentd said:

People that focus on that, the race hussies on both the left and the right should go have a race war on an island somewhere and leave the sane people alone.

The race war crap is primarily from the right. Don't "both sides" it.

White Supremacists Embrace “Race War” | ADL

Race war: The history of a white supremacist ideology - The Washington Post

This is far right ideology.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

@silentchief: So just to clarify - Democrats are going to tax the rich and big business to fund infrastructure and social programs, then they going to give all that money back to the rich and big business in the form of something called "investments"? 🤣

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The largest donor was to Republicans. Shame you can't understand that.

Democrats had more dark money PERIOD! Spin it all you want.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Silentchief
@tjandmia said:

@silentchief: So just to clarify - Democrats are going to tax the rich and big business to fund infrastructure and social programs, then they going to give all that money back to the rich and big business in the form of something called "investments"? 🤣

Lol fund infrastructure? Do you even know how that works? The corporations own the infrastructure. Again look at every industry and see who they donate to than ask yourself why? Big tech, entertainment media , etc are all donating billions to Democrats.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tjandmia

@silentchief: And despite democrats raising taxes on these industries, which their shareholders aren't going to like, you claim democrats are going to turn around and give this money right back to these industries via "investments", whatever that means, and I should read about the esp or something like that? 🤣

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Zaryia

Derailed, like clockwork. Same poster, almost every thread where cons are getting pummeled. Sigh.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

So the side with neo nazis arent the racist ones? Feck right off.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#111 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

A gentle reminder that the Republican party's current strategy and practice is to literally and explicitly take away voting power from black people.

If the question is "why do black people vote for Democrats even though Biden has said things that could be considered racist," the answer is, "because Republicans oppress black people."

It is Democrat policies that keep minorities from bettering their lives.

Tell us how, Jim

Johnson's Great Society program destroyed the black families. Unwed mothers in the black famalies rose from twenty precent to seventy precent while it rose to forty precent in the white families. Low cost housing for blacks they had to pay one third of their income for their housing when they got an increase in their income their housing costs automatically raised to keep it at thirty precent. they could never get ahead. Every time school voucher were proposed so they could send their children to better schools the Democrats blocked the proposal. The Democrats keep telling them they are victims and they can never get ahead in life because of whites.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 LJS9502_basic
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Tell us how, Jim

Johnson's Great Society program destroyed the black families. Unwed mothers in the black famalies rose from twenty precent to seventy precent while it rose to forty precent in the white families. Low cost housing for blacks they had to pay one third of their income for their housing when they got an increase in their income their housing costs automatically raised to keep it at thirty precent. they could never get ahead. Every time school voucher were proposed so they could send their children to better schools the Democrats blocked the proposal. The Democrats keep telling them they are victims and they can never get ahead in life because of whites.

Civil Rights, infrastructure, medical, etc are a problem? What was the problem was the Republican cuts by Nixon and Ford. There was modest achievements in economic programs but Republicans did away with them anyway.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tjandmia

@InEMplease: One is the hallmarks of the republican is extreme projection. I think they ultimately feel guilt or shame for being the party of racism, so they go out of their way to project this upon others.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Zaryia
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

A gentle reminder that the Republican party's current strategy and practice is to literally and explicitly take away voting power from black people.

If the question is "why do black people vote for Democrats even though Biden has said things that could be considered racist," the answer is, "because Republicans oppress black people."

Tell us how, Jim

telling them they are victims and they can never get ahead in life because of whites.

Republicans: I'm going to suppress the black vote.

Democrats: Don't suppress the black vote.

Conservatives ITT: See, Dems are making them into victims!

Lmao can't make this up. And it happened three times in this thread.

@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

Tell us how, Jim

Johnson's Great Society program destroyed the black families.

Do you have a reliable source for this? I can only find far right op-eds from shady sites stating this. It seems to just be a facebook meme.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@JimB: Thanks, Jim. I just wanted everyone to see that your reasoning was as mind boggling as that for the rest of your positions.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:

@InEMplease: One is the hallmarks of the republican is extreme projection. I think they ultimately feel guilt or shame for being the party of racism, so they go out of their way to project this upon others.

Bahahaha! The term is called a " white guilt liberal" for a reason.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

I used to think some people were just unaware of issues facing minorities, now I see they just don't care. Selfish.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Silentchief
@tjandmia said:

@silentchief: And despite democrats raising taxes on these industries, which their shareholders aren't going to like, you claim democrats are going to turn around and give this money right back to these industries via "investments", whatever that means, and I should read about the esp or something like that? 🤣

Than why do multi billion dollar corporations keep donating to them? Do you think it's out of the kindness of their own heart?

You sound ignorant as ****. You don't even know what ESG scores are and you are saying Republicans are in bed with corporations 🤣🤣🤣?.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Silentchief

@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

I used to think some people were just unaware of issues facing minorities, now I see they just don't care. Selfish.

Yea I think people are tired of others using racism as a crutch especially when their given every opportunity to succeed.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

Tell us how, Jim

Yeah Jim's right, Johnson's policies had direct correlation with some of the worst social trends, not just for black people but all people. It just affected the black population worst.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Zaryia

The party of the Southern Strategy, minority voter suppression, KKK, and Neo-Nazis struggling ITT.

TC is a fakeboy who was setting up the cons. 😂🤣

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 InEMplease

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

Yea I think people are tired of others using racism as a crutch especially when their given every opportunity to succeed.

This argument is older than you are, and it has failed at every turn.

@tjandmia said:

Projection is all they have. Their politics are based in la-la-land.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@horgen: nice whataboutism. I support neither party as i dont support racism.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#124 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

If you had to pick a side?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 SargentD

@sheevpalpamemes said:

That's reasonable frfr

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 JimB

@zaryia said:

The party of the Southern Strategy, minority voter suppression, KKK, and Neo-Nazis struggling ITT.

The KKK was the replacement for the Slave Police created by the Democrats at a national convention. The Democrats invented minority voter suppression, Rember the Jim Crow laws. Voter Id hurts the Democrat cheating thus you call it minority voter supression. After Georgia passed their new voting law that Biden Called Jim Crow 2.0 More Georgians voted than ever before. The Southern Strategy the Republican took in people who were leaving the Democratic party to align more with the principle's of the Republicans.

The Democrats are also pushing CRT and reparations which will further hurt minorities and cause more division in the country between whites and blacks and blacks all for votes. The Democrats would destroy the country to keep their power,

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Silentchief
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

@tjandmia said:

Your party continues to have 0 accountability, and it explains their voter base.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Zaryia
@JimB said:
@zaryia said:

The KKK was the replacement for the Slave Police created by the Democrats at a national convention.

Conservative Democrats, some things never change. 😉

@JimB said:

The Democrats invented minority voter suppression, Rember the Jim Crow laws.

Conservative Democrats, some things never change. 😉

@JimB said:

Voter Id hurts the Democrat cheating thus you call it minority voter supression.

I'm not just talking about voter ID, and it's not even my main 3 examples. The GOP conducts voter suppression against minorities and intentionally target their voting methods. This is objectively racist.

This is not surprising, considering it's the party which currently contains the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and most hate groups in US.

@JimB said:

The Southern Strategy the Republican took in people who were leaving the Democratic party to align more with the principle's of the Republicans.

From the mouth's of one of the top Republican Southern Strategy strategists,

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N*, n*, n*.” By 1968 you can’t say “n*”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N*, nigger.”

@JimB said:

The Democrats are also pushing CRT and reparations which will further hurt minorities and cause more division in the country between whites and blacks and blacks all for votes.

Teaching about racism isn't racism. Some far right loon made up this meme a few years ago and I have no clue how it stuck with your cult.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 InEMplease

@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

@tjandmia said:

Your party continues to have 0 accountability, and it explains their voter base.

Ironic, you talk of lack of accountability and back a party that tries to change the rules when they lose.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Zaryia

@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@tjandmia said:

Ironic, you talk of lack of accountability and back a party that tries to change the rules when they lose.

Speaking of, Texas Senate passes bill to allow secretary of state to overturn Harris County elections (nbcnews.com)

oof

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 InEMplease

@zaryia: oof

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@horgen: neither

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Silentchief
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:

Speaking of, Texas Senate passes bill to allow secretary of state to overturn Harris County elections (nbcnews.com)

oof

Like When Democrats wanted to abolish the electoral college after they lost ? 🤣

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By InEMplease
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:

oof

The electoral allowed that orange dickcheese of a joke to be president. I think it's worth scrutiny.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:

oof

No. Nothing like that at all.......because EC removal didn't actually happen. It didn't even come remotely close. Meanwhile, the Republican bill in the article I just linked actually passed.....

What even is this post. Bizarre conflation and false equivalency.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:

oof

No. Nothing like that at all.......because EC it didn't actually happen. It didn't even come remotely close. Meanwhile, the Republican bill in the article I just linked actually passed.....

You somehow left out the fact they ran out of ballots and turned away voters.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 InEMplease

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:

oof

No. Nothing like that at all.......because EC it didn't actually happen. It didn't even come remotely close. Meanwhile, the Republican bill in the article I just linked actually passed.....

Evidence?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Zaryia
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

Evidence?

In an assessment of the 2022 midterms, the Harris County Election Administration Office preliminarily could not conclude whether paper shortages resulted in voters’ being turned away.

A Texas secretary of state’s officeaudit of the 2020 election, which was managed by Tatum’s predecessor and took place at the height of the Covid pandemic, found that Harris County had "very serious issues" in its handling of electronic media. But it did not find evidence of fraud or intentional disenfranchisement.

Mimi Marziani, a professor at the University of Texas School of Law and a former president of the Texas Civil Rights Project, a nonprofit group that advocates for voter rights, said the bill was a "partisan power grab" over Harris County.

There is evidence. It just happens to go against his position lol.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 InEMplease

@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

Evidence?

In an assessment of the 2022 midterms, the Harris County Election Administration Office preliminarily could not conclude whether paper shortages resulted in voters’ being turned away.

A Texas secretary of state’s officeaudit of the 2020 election, which was managed by Tatum’s predecessor and took place at the height of the Covid pandemic, found that Harris County had "very serious issues" in its handling of electronic media. But it did not find evidence of fraud or intentional disenfranchisement.

Mimi Marziani, a professor at the University of Texas School of Law and a former president of the Texas Civil Rights Project, a nonprofit group that advocates for voter rights, said the bill was a "partisan power grab" over Harris County.

XD Naturally

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SargentD

What's up with this? Is CA serious lol??

Loading Video...

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 InEMplease

@sargentd said:

What's up with this? Is CA serious lol??

Loading Video...

Youtube is not a serious source. Pick up a book.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Silentchief

@InEMplease said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

Evidence?

XD Naturally

Couldn't rule it out either.

Regardless it's hard to give a shit when Democrats have done everything from trying to abolish the electoral college to allowing 16 year olds to vote.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:

Regardless it's hard to give a shit when Democrats have done everything from trying to abolish the electoral college to allowing 16 year olds to vote.

Can you cite the legislation?

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By InEMplease
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:

Evidence?

XD Naturally

Its also hard to give a shit when you ignore everything

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By tjandmia

@silentchief: Abolishing the electoral college ensures that the will of the people is served. Because of it, the will of the people was not served with the election of trump. The people did not want him. Clearly, it should be abolished.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts
@silentchief said:

You are aware that Left Wing opposition to the EC is FAR older than 2016? Older than 2000 as well. It turns out, the EC is just a very anti-democratic. Regardless of who it gets into power unjustly, whether that be Trump or Trudeau. And it turns, out it is a pretty bipartisan issue too,

Your false equivilence is getting old too. Do you not realize the difference between voter suppression, and voter enfranchisement? If you really think that allowing 16 year olds to vote goes against the ideology of democracy? Because barring people to vote or allowing some people's votes to count for more than others definately contradicts it.

In fact, looking up the arguments, I see the people advocating for lowering the voting age do have a point,

• Extending voting rights to 16- and 17-year-olds is consistent with the fact that turning 16 has special significance in our culture. At age 16, citizens can drive, pay taxes, and for the first time work without any restriction on hours. It’s also a matter of fairness: when unable to vote until turning 18, some citizens won’t have a chance to vote for their mayor until they are almost 22. Long-time backers of a lower voting age, like the National Youth Rights Association, make this fairness argument as well.
  • This change has worked in practice. Two Maryland cities have successfully extended municipal voting rights to 16- and 17-year-olds. Several nations, including Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, and the United Kingdom have extended voting rights to 16-year-olds for national, regional, or local elections. Additionally, more than 15 states already allow 17-year-olds to vote in primaries to nominate candidates for president, Congress, and governor.
  • Research indicates that there is a “trickle up” effect on civic participation. When 16- and 17-year-olds engage in civics, conversations about politics and local issues are brought to the dinner table. Parents and family members are engaged in civic life through the 16- and 17-year-olds in their household, with a positive impact on voter turnout for people of all ages.A detailed study of voters’ ages and habits in Denmark found that 18-year-olds were far more likely to cast their “first vote” than 19-year-olds, and that every month of extra age in those years resulted in a decline in “first vote” turnout. Allowing 16- and 17-year-olds to vote in local elections will enable them to vote before leaving home and high school, and establish a lifelong habit of voting.
  • Evidence from Austria confirms that extending voting rights to people after they turn 16 promotes higher turnout for first-time voters and over time. Austria’s experience also shows that 16- and 17-year-olds are ready to contribute sound decision making and quality participation in democracy.

Of course, you have demonstrated twice now you don't care much for studies, so I doubt you will listen to several of those points there,

https://fairvote.org/archives/why_should_we_lower_the_voting_age_to_16/

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 JimB

After years of struggling to eliminate segregation colleges are instating segregation also medical schools under the guise that students learn better when in a class room with only their own race.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 tjandmia

@JimB: You are a wonderful representative of the party of radiates, my guy! 😂

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Zaryia

@JimB said:

After years of struggling to eliminate segregation colleges are instating segregation also medical schools under the guise that students learn better when in a class room with only their own race.