deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I just don't get it. I lean right, but when I look at Trump, i see a racist, incompetent, low IQ, thin-skinned, unstable babboon. He's fired every person in his regime that has any brains and replaced them with yes man and woman. So, tell me why you like Trump. What is it about him, that makes you rally to him? Convince me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Remember, this was the same guy that 10 years ago was a big democrat supporter. Friend of clintons, e.g.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3  Edited By Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

At this point I have the same thoughts. Guy is a horrible example as a leader of the free world, doesn't/can't pass any laws or legislation that helps anyone (even his base), and clearly just says/acts in ways to inflate his ego. If anyone tells me they still like him my only response is "weird flex"

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@sonicare said:

I just don't get it. I lean right, but when I look at Trump, i see a racist, incompetent, low IQ, thin-skinned, unstable babboon. He's fired every person in his regime that has any brains and replaced them with yes man and woman. So, tell me why you like Trump. What is it about him, that makes you rally to him? Convince me.

On a related question, why do you continue to lean towards his party? As far as I can tell, they've been everything you stated about Trump for at least a decade.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@sonicare said:

Ill respond, But to know where you coming from, I gotta ask,

Whats the worst thing Trump has done policy wise in your opinion?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@mattbbpl: Yawn...that narative is getting really old and stale. I feel sorry for every brainwashed person on the left who just keeps spouting off that same nonsense.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbbpl

@vfighter: What narrative is that? It's a genuine question for Sonic.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

arent trolling threads like this against the rules of conduct for this forum?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#10 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58999 Posts

Twump bawd.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mattbbpl

@girlusocrazy said:

He is seriously obsessed with rolling back Obama's terms. He's just so upset by the fact that a black man got into Harvard and became president for 2 terms completely above board and fair and square and he's drunk with being in a position to do something about it.

Supporters say he accomplished stuff with the economy and jobs. But what if someone else could do the same thing as well as not being fucking nuts. What if Trump was an advisor on someone else's campaign. He's obsessed with ripping stuff out before he's ready to deal with what happens.

And he's damaging the Republican party for all those who support it for good reasons. How are they going to come back from this and earn people's trust again? They'll be suspected of corruption and ulterior motives forever.

At least this may be the thing to break us out of a 2 party system. If Trump is not re-elected then it will be easier than ever for a third party to step in and be the "New Real Republicans"

I don't know why you think the Republican voters are yearning for someone else, and will switch to a more conventional candidate later. Trump enjoys 90% approval ratings from his own party. They freaking love him. He was nominated as their candidate because he's a reflection of the party, not in spite of himself.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@girlusocrazy said:

He is seriously obsessed with rolling back Obama's terms. He's just so upset by the fact that a black man got into Harvard and became president for 2 terms completely above board and fair and square and he's drunk with being in a position to do something about it.

Supporters say he accomplished stuff with the economy and jobs. But what if someone else could do the same thing as well as not being fucking nuts. What if Trump was an advisor on someone else's campaign. He's obsessed with ripping stuff out before he's ready to deal with what happens.

And he's damaging the Republican party for all those who support it for good reasons. How are they going to come back from this and earn people's trust again? They'll be suspected of corruption and ulterior motives forever.

At least this may be the thing to break us out of a 2 party system. If Trump is not re-elected then it will be easier than ever for a third party to step in and be the "New Real Republicans"

I don't know why you think the Republican voters are yearning for someone else, and will switch to a more conventional candidate later. Trump enjoys 90% approval ratings from his own party. They freaking love him. He was nominated as their candidate because he's a reflection of the party, not in spite of himself.

And it's edged slightly up since he's taken office. We have to face the facts: The GOP has totally embraced Trump. He isn't an anomaly. He is the face of the party now.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@sonicare:

‘i see a racist’

Wrong. Give examples?

‘incompetent’

Wrong. Strong economy, and the border finally being dealt with after decades of abuse proves otherwise.

‘low IQ’

Extremely wrong.

‘thin-skinned’

Meh, he’s got an ego - sue him.

‘unstable babboon’

Wrong, and namecalling is childish. You may want to omit that to be taken seriously in future posts.

Trump’s critics (Democrats and left leaning media which is almost all media) are supposed to go in relentless attack mode. Republicans aren’t Democrats. Duh. But if you can take yourself away from the rhetoric, you’d find a leader that cares about America, is quite accomplished in a tight timeframe, and is adored by millions of normal Americans and fans around the world.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Are you sure you want Trump supporters to answer or did you just want posters that hate Trump to answer on their behalf, which is pretty much what is happening right now with the majority of the replies?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Sevenizz said:

@sonicare:

‘i see a racist’

Wrong. Give examples?

His racist Tweet on Sunday. Several prior examples as well,

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

@Sevenizz said:

@sonicare:

‘incompetent’

Wrong. Strong economy, and the border finally being dealt with after decades of abuse proves otherwise.

1. An economy following Obama's trend. Only not as good at jobs.

2. Obama did way better border protection, with a 50 year low. Trump destroyed that amazing record, and the border is a mess. By all means if you are big on tough immigration you should see Trump as a failure and love Obama.

@Sevenizz said:

@sonicare:

‘low IQ’

Extremely wrong.

He seems pretty stupid. Over 10,000 false statements. Behaves like a child.

@Sevenizz said:

@sonicare:

Wrong, and namecalling is childish.

So you hate Trump?

@Sevenizz said:

Trump’s critics (Democrats and left leaning media which is almost all media) are supposed to go in relentless attack mode. Republicans aren’t Democrats. Duh. But if you can take yourself away from the rhetoric, you’d find a leader that cares about America, is quite accomplished in a tight timeframe, and is adored by millions of normal Americans and fans around the world.

Trump has the lowest average approval rating in history and is the only President to not go over 50%.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I have a feeling he wasn't expecting to win and is just flying by the seat of his pants.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17661 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

Are you sure you want Trump supporters to answer or did you just want posters that hate Trump to answer on their behalf, which is pretty much what is happening right now with the majority of the replies?

As you seem to be one of the more reasonable Trump backers on these boards, why don't you post why? I wouldn't qualify you as a Trump cultist.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ad1x2
@MirkoS77 said:
@ad1x2 said:

As you seem to be one of the more reasonable Trump backers on these boards, why don't you post why? I wouldn't qualify you as a Trump cultist.

Probably because in order for me to post why I like him as the question asked, I would actually need to like him. You shouldn't confuse support with actually liking a politician; I support the president but when it actually comes to liking him, I wouldn't say I liked him as much as I liked President Obama who I disagreed with politically on many different issues. Hell, I liked AOC (not for her looks, even though she isn't a bad looking woman) until she became overwhelmed with her hubris, but her politics were way too far left for me to even entertain voting for her if I was in her district regardless of how I felt about her as a person.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattbbpl

@ad1x2 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Probably because in order for me to post why I like him as the question asked, I would actually need to like him. You shouldn't confuse support with actually liking a politician; I support the president but when it actually comes to liking him, I wouldn't say I liked him as much as I liked President Obama who is disagreed with politically on many different issues. Hell, I liked AOC (not for her looks, even though she isn't a bad looking woman) until she became overwhelmed with her hubris, but her politics were way too far left for me to even entertain voting for her if I was in her district regardless of how I felt about her as a person.

You could humor Mirko and state why you support him. I'm sure that would be the follow up question.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

@ad1x2 said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@ad1x2 said:

Probably because in order for me to post why I like him as the question asked, I would actually need to like him. You shouldn't confuse support with actually liking a politician; I support the president but when it actually comes to liking him, I wouldn't say I liked him as much as I liked President Obama who is disagreed with politically on many different issues. Hell, I liked AOC (not for her looks, even though she isn't a bad looking woman) until she became overwhelmed with her hubris, but her politics were way too far left for me to even entertain voting for her if I was in her district regardless of how I felt about her as a person.

Is this an "enemy of my enemy" situation for why you support Trump?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@jeezers said:
@sonicare said:

Ill respond, But to know where you coming from, I gotta ask,

Whats the worst thing Trump has done policy wise in your opinion?

I think tax cuts on top of a 20 trillion dollar national debt was a bad move. His foreign policy or essentially lack thereof - no coherent policy - for example.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@joebones5000 said:
@Sevenizz said:

@sonicare:

‘i see a racist’

Wrong. Give examples?

‘incompetent’

‘low IQ’

Extremely wrong.

‘thin-skinned’

‘unstable babboon’

Wrong, and namecalling is childish. You may want to omit that to be taken seriously in future posts.

1. All Trump does is name-call.

2. I don't know his IQ, but he speaks and acts like a child.

3. Unstable. Again, look at how he acts.

4. The economy has been growing at about the same rate since 2010. I don't get this idea among Trump supporters that he's actually done something besides rack up more debt.

5. The border? It was more stable under Obama with far fewer border crossings and more deportations. All Trump has done is create an unnecessary humanitarian crisis to make the argument for his idiotic wall.

I just don't get it. What has this guy actually done beside roll back environmental regulations to make your air and water dirtier, make things more expensive for you with tarrifs, make healthcare more expensive, shift another $90 billion from U.S. corporations on to the backs of the middle class, and make the U.S. the butt of the joke for the entire world? It's like Trump supporters are living in la la land.

And yet he's a triple billionaire who had sex with Playboy models, married a fashion model and became President against all odds.

Meanwhile all the clever clogs are on forums and twitter crying about him every 2 minutes.

What a boss.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15571 Posts

I'm still going with the assumption that it's sunk cost fallacy. They flew so far up his ass at one point or another, that no matter how much horrible shit flies in their face they've convinced themselves they love it and wanted it. Soon as he's out they'll be dislodged and pretend they hated it the whole time and everything bad now and in the future is all the dem's fault.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ad1x2

@mattbbpl said:
@ad1x2 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

You could humor Mirko and state why you support him. I'm sure that would be the follow up question.

I’m sure I’ve already mentioned it before, but the main things come down to policy and putting the country first. I don’t agree with all of his policies either, but I would take him over whatever Democrat has to get AOC’s blessing before they can win the nomination. If a Democrat that was more in line with my desires than Trump won the nomination then I would be inclined to vote for them in 2020. Romney lost my vote in 2012 because he failed to appeal to me over Obama that year.

Something we like to say in the military is we would rather have a strong commander that is a dirtbag in his private life lead us through battle than a meek commander that is a saint in his private life. We have priorities at that point that exclude making us feel like you’re going to win Father of the Year when (or if) we get home.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@Sevenizz said:

@sonicare:

‘i see a racist’

Wrong. Give examples?

‘incompetent’

‘low IQ’

Extremely wrong.

‘thin-skinned’

‘unstable babboon’

1. Referring to the vast majority of latino immigrants as rapists and murderers. Telling people of color to go back to their "shit hole" countries.

2. Incompetent - Border being dealt with? Most illegals come in through ports of entry and overstay their visas. Building a wall does not solve that. Firing the vast majority of your cabinet and staff every 3-6 months. Tweeting out foreign policy announcements at 2 am on a whim without consulting anyone in your diplomatic core. Not knowing that tariffs are not a tax on a foreign country but your own consumers.

3. Low IQ - See #2. Having multiple businesses go bankrupt. Making less money from you dad's huge windfall then someone who could simply have taken the money and bought index funds.

4. Thin skinned - Poor self confidence. Insecurity. Hallmarks of large egos.

5. Name calling is childish. Have you been watching Trump these last 3 years? Does "Low energy Jeb Bush", "Little Marco Rubio", "Lying Ted Cruz", "Crooked Hillary", "Little Adam Shitt", etc. etc. etc.

Trump is not adored around the world. He is a laughing stock and is hurting the US's image abroad. He does not put america first, he puts his own interests first and puts americans last. I agree that the media is incredibly biased. CNN should be renamed the DNC, but that doesnt change the fact that Trump is terrible for this country. Many of his actions have severely hurt this country's future. He has further ramped up the national debt in a time when we should be addressing it. Tax cuts are not the answer when an economy is already booming and we have over 20 trillion dollars in debt. The TPP was an excellent way to combat China's growing influence and help protect America;s interests and he guts it without understanding its importance. Etc. etc. etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@joebones5000 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

And yet he's a triple billionaire who had sex with Playboy models, married a fashion model and became President against all odds.

Meanwhile all the clever clogs are on forums and twitter crying about him every 2 minutes.

What a boss.

Is he really a billionaire? Oddly, he won't prove it. We know his daddy left him a wealthy name and more than $400 million. Not too hard to be rich when that happens.

Became president against all odds? lol. You mean lost the popular vote and barely won the electoral by less than 70k votes, less than 1%, and it took the help of the entire Russian government to do it.

Your reply demonstrates that Trump supporters do not live in reality.

If my father gave me 400 million dollars, 50 years ago, I would easily have made more money than trump. All I would have had to do is by the S/P index and I'd have made 20 times more than trump.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BaelNergal

@sonicare said:

3. Low IQ - See #2. Having multiple businesses go bankrupt. Making less money from you dad's huge windfall then someone who could simply have taken the money and bought index funds.

To be fair, we can't really blame him for his businesses going under. He would have had to be running them for it to be his fault, and he pretty much just delegated and spent his time goofing off. About the only time he got directly involved was when the latest set of idiots he had delegated to ran the company into the ground and he needed to fire and replace them.

So it would be more accurate to say he has no experience at leadership because he didn't even run his own businesses.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 VFighter

@joebones5000: Lol, you still think Russions helped, and the entire Russian government yet to boot? Oh god I pray you're trolling but I doubt you are.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17661 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

Something we like to say in the military is we would rather have a strong commander that is a dirtbag in his private life lead us through battle than a meek commander that is a saint in his private life. We have priorities at that point that exclude making us feel like you’re going to win Father of the Year when (or if) we get home.

That's an odd argument in favor of Trump, as usually what makes a strong commander lies in the merit of their character. Many commanders in the past that've had the odds stacked against them have triumphed on the back of their values and character that instilled victory in their men, and some of the worst atrocities committed have been "strong leaders" whose character resided in the gutter. Hitler.....hey, he's not really that much of a saint, but at least the economy's strong so I'd rather have him leading me!

I've never quite understood how people can dismiss character in a leadership position as they do with Trump. He, as all presidents are, will be judged largely on that character, and in that respect, he's an abject failure and will be remembered as such.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

Ill help you out. Theyre all clowns. Trump at least has a sense of humor.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

a lot of comments from trumpkins but aside from ad1x2 pretty damn bereft of actually responding to the question at hand. kinda a reflection of the trump administration as a whole...

big and bombastic but lacking actual content.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BaelNergal

@heirren said:

Ill help you out. Theyre all clowns. Trump at least has a sense of humor.

*sighs and adds clowns to the list of people slighted in attempts to insult Trump*

I am going to have to write a guide on this.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

https://twitter.com/DavidBahnsen/status/1152566809381543937

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 VFighter

@joebones5000: Wow, so you're not trolling? I can't even fathom somebody still believing that nonsense lol. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy, Santa, etc also?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@baelnergal:

Huh?

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BaelNergal

@heirren said:

@baelnergal:

Huh?

I'm implying that calling Trump or his followers clowns is insulting clowns.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@baelnergal:

Politics are a clown show. Even if the die hard followers act like fools i prefer to think that theyre just very oblivious people. Many people are like that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 uninspiredcup  Online

@comp_atkins said:

a lot of comments from trumpkins but aside from ad1x2 pretty damn bereft of actually responding to the question at hand. kinda a reflection of the trump administration as a whole...

big and bombastic but lacking actual content.

Gotta love them big bombastic capital letters though.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mattbbpl

@joebones5000: They won't read, what makes you think they'll listen?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

Supporters say he accomplished stuff with the economy and jobs. But what if someone else could do the same thing as well as not being fucking nuts. What if Trump was an advisor on someone else's campaign.

He's obsessed with ripping stuff out before he's ready to deal with what happens. He's running on the exact same shit as he ran on last time because he didn't get any of it done. He rolls over in an instant on everything. He just sold out all the people at his rally being like "I tried to stop them. I disagree. They said it not me." Damn, throwing all those people under the bus! His diplomatic friends are communists and dictators, he takes them at their word and trusts them if they day American intelligence is wrong!

And he's damaging the Republican party for all those who support it for good reasons. How are they going to come back from this and earn people's trust again? They'll be suspected of corruption and ulterior motives forever. Imagine all the people they have to replace and how many they already lost by firing them and shitting on them in headlines, and then the ones they keep are basically lining up for jail constantly!

At least this may be the thing to break us out of a 2 party system. If Trump is not re-elected then it will be easier than ever for a third party to step in and be the "New Real Republicans" or something else completely because wtf honestly

This is what I find most fascinating about trump supporters. They can't see the forest through the trees. This IS damaging the Republican party. But they blindly keep cheering for trump. Kind of happy that it's hurting the party though. Maybe we will have room for a new and improved party.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@LJS9502_basic:

I was under the impression he was under fire from both parties. Hes more an independent than republican, imo; the guy says whatever he wants. Hes not a politician.

Its just that it being almost 2020, the republicans know they have nobody that can compete with his stage presence, and that goes for the Democrats as well.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mattbbpl

@heirren: "I was under the impression he was under fire from both parties."

Nope. He enjoys unprecedented support from his party.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@mattbbpl:

Not sure if you are being serious.

Now, of course, with the election coming up. But, throughout his term?