Some details about theTexas shooter revealed.

• 64 results
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I know you understand how to copy and paste. Is the background not "weird"? What are your thoughts? How is it entertaining the idea? Use your words.

Retweeting/replying to false conspiracy theories with "this gets weirder by the moment" is spreading misinformation, and going by the English language he is entertaining the idea. It had millions of views. The biggest replies to his post are in support of that message, and also took it that way.

Elon Musk's tweets about Texas mall gunman spread misleading claims, question shooter's background | AP News

This is basic English. Both major publications and the replies to his tweet took it the way I saw it. I don't know what more I can say. AP (High Fact) said he's spreading false far right claims (which my eyes saw too) so that's what happened. Final.

He's smarter than that, a more logical reply to that tweet would have been "nah that's bullshit". Because it was batshit crazy. But then he might lose fans.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Zaryia
@InEMplease said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Do you have any thoughts of your own or are you relying on Richard Hall's opinion?

I understand the use of the English language. As do the people who replied to his tweet:

(20) Elon Musk on Twitter: "@TRHLofficial This gets weirder by the moment" / Twitter

He's entertaining the idea.

I know you understand how to copy and paste. Is the background not "weird"? What are your thoughts? How is it entertaining the idea? Use your words.

As an officer of the law shouldn't you be more adherent to the word of law?

He can just look at the replies to Elon's tweet and see most people took it the way I, and other publications, saw it.

No one intelligent would entertain those tweets. Elon's grifting the right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Zaryia

Wait wtf,

"Didn't the story come from Bellingcat, which literally specializes in psychological operations?" Musk tweeted.

Grifter it is I guess.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Do you have any thoughts of your own or are you relying on Richard Hall's opinion?

I understand the use of the English language. As do the people who replied to his tweet:

(20) Elon Musk on Twitter: "@TRHLofficial This gets weirder by the moment" / Twitter

He's entertaining the idea.

He can just look at the replies to Elon's tweet and see most people took it the way I, and other publications, saw it.

And easily. These people are the most gullible. I have a few bridges to sell them.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zaryia
@InEMplease said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

And easily. These people are the most gullible. I have a few bridges to sell them.

That's exactly Elon's goal. Easy fans. He knows how fucking stupid they are.

Elon himself isn't far right, he knows this is all fake. He's done this act a few times now, like that "prosecute faucci" bullshit.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By InEMplease
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:
@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:

I can't speak for Elons goals, I doubt he can see much further past his nose.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#57 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Retweeting/replying to false conspiracy theories with "this gets weirder by the moment" is spreading misinformation, and going by the English language he is entertaining the idea. It had millions of views. The replies to his post are in support of that message.

Elon Musk's tweets about Texas mall gunman spread misleading claims, question shooter's background | AP News

This is basic English. Both major publications and the replies to his tweet took it the way I saw it. I don't know what more I can say.

He's smarter than that, a more logical reply to that tweet would have been "nah that's bullshit". Because it was batshit crazy. But then he might lose fans.

Calling the Russian background weird doesn't really scratch the surface on its oddity. The mere reply to another was to provide enjoyment/entertain the extreme right? Is any tweet by Musk entertaining another? Perhaps we have different expectations of what level of content Twitter provides, including whom it stems from. Plus, why would what people reply to another have any bearing on Elon?

Huh? You still got to copy and paste another article? Lol What is basic English about it? The publications used terms like "appears" which is a subjective inference, is it not? You're welcome to believe it as well, however it's more beneficial when you actually use critical thinking instead of relying on others to think for you which is why I continue to ask you to type instead of copy/paste.

I see your point now though, for when you say a reply by Elon garners millions of views so his content should be more impartial when it comes to addressing rapidly evolving events instead of tip toeing into unverifiable information, then that's a reasonable take. Ambiguity can create division or in this case, angry keyboard warriors.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@zaryia said:
@InEMplease said:

Elon himself isn't far right, he knows this is all fake. He's done this act a few times now, like that "prosecute faucci" bullshit.

He does have them paying for blue checks now.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 InEMplease

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Retweeting/replying to false conspiracy theories with "this gets weirder by the moment" is spreading misinformation, and going by the English language he is entertaining the idea. It had millions of views. The replies to his post are in support of that message.

This is basic English. Both major publications and the replies to his tweet took it the way I saw it. I don't know what more I can say.

Calling the Russian background weird doesn't really scratch the surface on its oddity. The mere reply to another was to provide enjoyment/entertain the extreme right? Is any tweet by Musk entertaining another? Perhaps we have different expectations of what level of content Twitter provides, including whom it stems from. Plus, why would what people reply to another have any bearing on Elon?

Huh? You still got to copy and paste another article? Lol What is basic English about it? The publications used terms like "appears" which is a subjective inference, is it not? You're welcome to believe it as well, however it's more beneficial when you actually use critical thinking instead of relying on others to think for you which is why I continue to ask you to type instead of copy/paste.

I see your point now though, for when you say a reply by Elon garners millions of views so his content should be more impartial when it comes to addressing rapidly evolving events instead of tip toeing into unverifiable information, then that's a reasonable take. Ambiguity can create division or in this case, angry keyboard warriors.

You're not as high and mighty as you think. You don't understand the word "appears" better than anyone here. Try that critical thinking, because you're falling behind.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaryia

Anyway now that we confirmed Elon spread false information and entertained far right conspiracy theories, lets talk about guns:

Rally in Allen calls for stronger gun laws after outlet mall shooting (dallasnews.com)

I agree. More common sense gun control.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@InEMplease said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You're not as high and mighty as you think. You don't understand the word "appears" better than anyone here. Try that critical thinking, because you're falling behind.

Who said anything about high and mighty...Is that how you view the interwebs? Trying to give the Utah salt flats a run for its money?

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 InEMplease

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@InEMplease said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Who said anything about high and mighty...Is that how you view the interwebs? Trying to give the Utah salt flats a run for its money?

I'm being super tribal right now.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3741 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: There’s not much distinction between a passion for acquiring things and an obsession with acquiring things. There wouldn’t be much passion, otherwise. In any event, people with this problem refuse to accept it anyway. Others will clearly see it. They wiill not.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@InEMplease said:

Is that a yes then... ?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zaryia
@InEMplease said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@InEMplease said:

It "appears" AP was correct,

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@InEMplease: Kind of a silly way to lose an account, but it did bring a chuckle.