Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178887 Posts

@vfighter said:

@LJS9502_basic: Do you always lie and just make BS up? He was PRESCRIBED the medication by a DOCTOR, a HUMAN medication that CNN and other disingenuous left leaning "news" organizations wouldn't mention by name and just kept call it the horse dewormer.

Do you? You're straw manning what my comments.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Rogan was not right. I don't care who he's talking with. He minimizes the importance of vaccines. And apparently promotes medication not recommended for covid. He lies plain and simple.

He wasn't talking about the vaccine here. He talked about how CNN lied and they did. The medicine was prescribed by a medical professional and CNN lied. Gupta even acknowledged this. He was 100% correct. Are you even familiar with the conversation?

That doesn't change what Rogan's been doing though.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 7114 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Rogan was not right. I don't care who he's talking with. He minimizes the importance of vaccines. And apparently promotes medication not recommended for covid. He lies plain and simple.

He wasn't talking about the vaccine here. He talked about how CNN lied and they did. The medicine was prescribed by a medical professional and CNN lied. Gupta even acknowledged this. He was 100% correct. Are you even familiar with the conversation?

That doesn't change what Rogan's been doing though.

We are talking about a specific conversation in which Rogan was 100% correct. Can you stay on topic and acknowledge that CNN lied?

If you want to make a separate thread about Rogans stance on Vaccines feel free to do so. But with media being caught blatantly lying it Explains why so many people no longer trust them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:

We are talking about a specific conversation in which Rogan was 100% correct. Can you stay on topic and acknowledge that CNN lied?

If you want to make a separate thread about Rogans stance on Vaccines feel free to do so. But with media being caught blatantly lying it Explains why so many people no longer trust them.

Whining about something being called horse dewormer isn't really a bridge to die on dude. It is used for parasites so he is not correct in crying about it.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 24003 Posts

"Because I have better immunity than I would if I were vaccinated"

Unsupported by evidence. Actually, evidence seems to contradict this,

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm?s_cid=mm7032e1_e&ACSTrackingID=USCDC_921-DM63289&ACSTrackingLabel=MMWR%20Early%20Release%20-%20Vol.%2070%2C%20August%206%2C%202021&deliveryName=USCDC_921-DM63289

"Horse Dewormer"

It is a snarky way to put it. A dad joke. If Joe Rogan would stop taking everything literally that would be great. The joke is that, SOME cases of Ivermectin ARE in fact horse dewormers. And some of these have been chowed down by pseudoscience cranks.

"Stop Viral Replication in vitro"

SOME Viruses, not all of them. And evidence suggesting it works for COVID 19 are either preprints, or already refuted studies.

I felt my brain cells killing themselves after that, so I stopped watching.

To be fair, to Rogan though, CNN should probably cut the snark. It works in internet circles, but putting it out on a News Channel where people take things more literally might have been irresponsible of CNN.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@silentchief: Rogan was not right, others have shown this. Pick a different fight, this one is lost.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Silentchief

@thenation: He's absolutely right. CNN lied and Gupta even agreed. You are a typical far leftist. 2+2=6 as long as it fits your narrative.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

Whining about something being called horse dewormer isn't really a bridge to die on dude. It is used for parasites so he is not correct in crying about it.

CNN made him out to be a loon eventhough a medical professional prescribed it to him. That is the issue here . CNN lied plain and simple, and it's easy to see why their ratings and credibility over the years have fallen off a cliff.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

CNN made him out to be a loon eventhough a medical professional prescribed it to him. That is the issue here . CNN lied plain and simple, and it's easy to see why their ratings and credibility over the years have fallen off a cliff.

He is a loon. He lies to his listeners all the time and has no credibility. Why are you defending him? And who cares about CNN?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@silentchief: Pick a different hill to die on. Gupta only said they shouldnt have called it horse dewormer. Im not far left, get a new hobby.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Maroxad

@thenation: Don't worry these culture warriors will get a new fad soon enough. Ivermectin hype has all but died. Soon they will find something new to take its place.

Edit: Who knows, maybe it will be speedrunning xD

Just joking of course, but the thread is good for a laugh.

But on a serious note, they will probably continue to use CNN as a punching bag, even though, as many pointed out. We don't particularly care about CNN all that much. So it really isnt the gotcha they want it to be.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:
@thenation said:

@silentchief: Pick a different hill to die on. Gupta only said they shouldnt have called it horse dewormer. Im not far left, get a new hobby.

Lol yes you are. You wackos call Joe Rogan alt right for **** sake.

Where?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@silentchief: So you are a psychic now? Give it a rest. Where did anybody here call him alt right?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Silentchief

@thenation: The psychos that try to constantly have him canceled? Even the Spotify employees that wanted him gone.

And here the usual suspects are defending CNN eventhough they supposedly don't watch it.

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Kizza_Soze
Member since 2021 • 448 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Ok? They're having a pedantic argument? No shortage of those...

Yeah I don't see what he thinks this topic proves. Not using the term horse dewormer is not the same as saying it's okay to treat covid. Should be locked TBH. Nothing to discuss here. Rogan isn't right either.

I would say with Rogans 100's of millions, plus Trumps billions, their Dr's would have a pretty f%^king good idea of what they are doing......70+yr old Trump beat the virus with similar treatment (monoclonal antibody treatment) & now Rogan kicked covids a$$ in 3 days using said treatment. So Rogan is more right than YOU, some rando pauper on the internet. Unless you have had covid & died from using the same treatment & this is your spirit communicating here!!

People are too uninformed to realize that South America & India are using Ivermectim to treat covid, & obviously having some success, otherwise they'd punt it.

It's not just THE COMPLETE LIE of cattle drug, it is the COMPLETE LIE of not disclosing the other 10 medications used in conjunction with Ivermectim that makes up this treatment, Prednisone, high strength vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc... All these used with one another are proven to be highly effective in treating a healthy human to get over covid. That is a fact! Will it work for everybody, in every case, no, nobody is saying that...but then again, THE VACCINE ALSO DOES NOT!

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Kizza_Soze

And not only is the vaccine not 100% effective for everybody, it is killing some people & giving others health issues of varying degrees & symptoms that are being grossly under hyped/reported.

Kids having heart issues after vax, people breaking out in strange rashes months & months after the vax......not good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@silentchief: So, you have no proof and just are spouting bs? Cool.

Still waiting on who called him alt right here, who is defending cnn and how am i far left. Tick tock youre on the clock!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

@thenation: The psychos that try to constantly have him canceled? Even the Spotify employees that wanted him gone.

And here the usual suspects are defending CNN eventhough they supposedly don't watch it.

Lemme get this straight,

• You called TheNation a far leftist
  • When your claim was refuted, you responded with "Lol yes you are. You wackos call Joe Rogan alt right for **** sake."
  • When asked to back up your assertion, you vaguely allude to some hypothetical leftists on Spotify. Completely unrelated to TheNation.

And now you are accusing people of defending CNN. Where? And no, bashing Joe Rogan for being incompetent, doesnt mean people are defending CNN.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Maroxad
@kizza_soze said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Yeah I don't see what he thinks this topic proves. Not using the term horse dewormer is not the same as saying it's okay to treat covid. Should be locked TBH. Nothing to discuss here. Rogan isn't right either.

I would say with Rogans 100's of millions, plus Trumps billions, their Dr's would have a pretty f%^king good idea of what they are doing......70+yr old Trump beat the virus with similar treatment (monoclonal antibody treatment) & now Rogan kicked covids a$$ in 3 days using said treatment. So Rogan is more right than YOU, some rando pauper on the internet. Unless you have had covid & died from using the same treatment & this is your spirit communicating here!!

People are too uninformed to realize that South America & India are using Ivermectim to treat covid, & obviously having some success, otherwise they'd punt it.

It's not just THE COMPLETE LIE of cattle drug, it is the COMPLETE LIE of not disclosing the other 10 medications used in conjunction with Ivermectim that makes up this treatment, Prednisone, high strength vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc... All these used with one another are proven to be highly effective in treating a healthy human to get over covid. That is a fact! Will it work for everybody, in every case, no, nobody is saying that...but then again, THE VACCINE ALSO DOES NOT!

People are well aware that some parts of India and South America are using ivermectin. But we are also aware that these regions are not exactly success stories.

Why would you use India and Brazil(?!?) as evidence in favor of your argument, those are NOT success stories, actually quite the opposite. We should NOT do what those countries did, as their failures are well documented.

The evidence for those drugs working is not exactly proven. And havent passed clinical trials. When they do I will happily accept them, but until then. All you have are a bunch of preprints. Wait for the PRINCIPLE trial, then we will see what happens.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Silentchief

@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

Lemme get this straight,

• You called TheNation a far leftist
  • When your claim was refuted, you responded with "Lol yes you are. You wackos call Joe Rogan alt right for **** sake."
  • When asked to back up your assertion, you vaguely allude to some hypothetical leftists on Spotify. Completely unrelated to TheNation.

And now you are accusing people of defending CNN. Where? And no, bashing Joe Rogan for being incompetent, doesnt mean people are defending CNN.

The nation has a lengthy posting history that does indeed show he is a far leftist.

Where was Joe Rogan incompetent in regards to this conversation? Gupta is bumbling his words, he knows they were wrong.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Maroxad

@silentchief: You are still avoiding the question. Where did anyone here call Joe Rogan an Alt-Righter? Where are people defending CNN?

I already answered that question, I don't like repeating myself, so I will quote myself and call it a day.

@Maroxad said:

"Because I have better immunity than I would if I were vaccinated"

Unsupported by evidence. Actually, evidence seems to contradict this,

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm?s_cid=mm7032e1_e&ACSTrackingID=USCDC_921-DM63289&ACSTrackingLabel=MMWR%20Early%20Release%20-%20Vol.%2070%2C%20August%206%2C%202021&deliveryName=USCDC_921-DM63289

"Horse Dewormer"

It is a snarky way to put it. A dad joke. If Joe Rogan would stop taking everything literally that would be great. The joke is that, SOME cases of Ivermectin ARE in fact horse dewormers. And some of these have been chowed down by pseudoscience cranks.

"Stop Viral Replication in vitro"

SOME Viruses, not all of them. And evidence suggesting it works for COVID 19 are either preprints, or already refuted studies.

I felt my brain cells killing themselves after that, so I stopped watching.

To be fair, to Rogan though, CNN should probably cut the snark. It works in internet circles, but putting it out on a News Channel where people take things more literally might have been irresponsible of CNN.

Now, answer the question already, stop pivoting away from it.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#73  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@kizza_soze said:

And not only is the vaccine not 100% effective for everybody, it is killing some people & giving others health issues of varying degrees & symptoms that are being grossly under hyped/reported.

Kids having heart issues after vax, people breaking out in strange rashes months & months after the vax......not good.

Yup, that's why several countries have banned Moderna for people under 18, or in Iceland, of all ages. Moderna is essentially a stronger version of the Pfizer so given enough time, or enough consecutive doses, I wouldn't be surprised if more problems arise from that one too.

Then consider Covid is virtually harmless to children. Vaccinating them is all about more profits for big pharma, not about their health or safety. Pretty fucking disgusting when you actually think about it.

@kizza_soze said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Well South America and India aren't "western" or "developed" nations according to some, so how could their governments, doctors, or people possibly be as smart as them? Nations comprising of over a billion people with some of the best doctors in the world are all just listening to Trump and Q Anon, right? That HAS to be it.

In fact, India's most populated district of 240 million people also has the lowest Covid infection and death rate of the country due to doctors prescribing Ivermectin prophylactically, and after contact/infection.

Here are dozens of more studies on the matter nobody here will bother to read since it takes an open mind and a bit more effort to read past a headline... oh, but there aren't any reviews or doctors on Joe Rogan's side allegedly. All the people here know is he disagrees with him, so it MUST be him who is wrong.

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Kizza_Soze

@Maroxad said:
@kizza_soze said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

People are well aware that some parts of India and South America are using ivermectin. But we are also aware that these regions are not exactly success stories.

Why would you use India and Brazil(?!?) as evidence in favor of your argument, those are NOT success stories, actually quite the opposite. We should NOT do what those countries did, as their failures are well documented.

The evidence for those drugs working is not exactly proven. And havent passed clinical trials. When they do I will happily accept them, but until then. All you have are a bunch of preprints. Wait for the PRINCIPLE trial, then we will see what happens.

India & Brazil are perfect examples mate....Their governments literally give less of a sh!t about the people than our governments do us.....This & socioeconomic factors that relate are why so many in these countries got really sick & died (mostly elderly, vulnerable people like EVERYWHERE else)....

A country like India can't really do what our countries do with lockdowns, etc.... And I don't think Ivermectim was being used there in the early stages as it was not really known about, so I assume it is only more recent, not when the pandemic was at it's worst over there.. Oxygen bottle shortages was their biggest issue. And I'd bet my left nut & Indians Brazilians are not using the Ivermectim as PART of a treatment..they are using it as THE WHOLE treatment.....

Joe Rogan NEVER claimed Ivermectim was his savior, or the sole cure for his covid, in fact & don't think he even has claimed the whole monoclonal antibody treatment saved him...It may simply have been his immune system, or the combo of drugs...Either way, in his case & probably somewhere north of 95% of cases, he beat it.

In my job, I deal with covid positive people, & 90% of them don't even have a runny nose & have no symptoms whatsoever. So having 1st hand experience dealing with incarcerated people, in that environment where a virus like this thrives, it literally gives myself a birds eye view of how overblown this whole thing is. I'm dealing with these covid positive people multiple times within a shift, yet my unvaxxed a$$ has never caught covid & I have only heard of 2 out of 1000's needing hospitalization & they were either old AF or medically vulnerable.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Eoten
@Maroxad said:
@kizza_soze said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

What are you talking about? India has about 1.2 billion people, about 4x the population of the US and has hundreds of thousands less total deaths. They have about 1/7th the death per 1 million population. Being more population dense, and much poorer per capita than the US, that's a huge success. They also only have about a 20% fully "vaccinated" rate as of October 17th. India is much more successful than the US has been and that's been without the "vaccines" but instead large scale Ivermectin usage.

It's amazing how you people talk out your asses about how the evil rich people and big corporations wouldn't hesitate to step on the little people for profit..... unless those evil rich people and big corporations are in pharmaceuticals or green energy. Honestly, what makes you so damn sure that the trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry gives a shit about peoples health beyond how they can profit off it?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Maroxad

@eoten: You do realize that India massively underreports its actual death count?

Its excess deaths is in 4 million. There are plenty of people who suspect these are primarily COVID victims. And that India heavily underreports its COVID death toll.

Authoritarian governments tend to do this to look better than they really are, it is all about aesthetics. Also, Due to how India operates. Getting proper polling and data for that region is a lot harder than it is in other parts of the world. India is not a typical country, and I mean it.

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Kizza_Soze

@Maroxad said:

@eoten: You do realize that India massively underreports its actual death count?

Its excess deaths is in 4 million. There are plenty of people who suspect these are primarily COVID victims. And that India heavily underreports its COVID death toll.

Authoritarian governments tend to do this to look better than they really are, it is all about aesthetics. Also, Due to how India operates. Getting proper polling and data for that region is a lot harder than it is in other parts of the world. India is not a typical country, and I mean it.

All governments are authoritarian mate..That is why yours & mine sends our young men to die for falsehoods.

Eaton is 100% correct, India is doing just fine now with alternate treatments & a very low vaccination rate....But of course you know they are under reporting their stats....you mean like how the U.S was OVER REPORTING theirs & literally had to go back & rectify the BS when they started being called out for testing dead car crash fatalities for covid, then when finding a positive result, adding that to the death stats.

As I said, I work in jails, & in one particular jail I work, entire wingS are riddled with covid positive inmates.....& 99% of them barely have a cough or runny nose.... I work close proximity to these guys regularly, opening hatches to their cells so nurses can give them their prescribed meds, etc.....Guess what, I haven't caught THE HIGHLY DEADLY, HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS virus once...

So, while you jump on the hype train & dismiss anything that contradicts what scientists that are employed by big pharma are telling you on mainstream media outlets, then give your expert opinions on India & Brazil's (according to you) falsified stats..

It sounds awfully contradictory to anyone that uses any semblance of rational thought!

But hey, what do I know!

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Eoten

@Maroxad said:

Tinfoil hat nonsense right there. The US couldn't have possibly overreported, that's not convenient for you. China didn't underreport, also not convenient for your narrative. But India must have underreported, they used Ivermectin, so they must have, which is convenient for your narrative. And these thousands of doctors around the world including those backed by major governments who have released dozens of studies and attested the efficacy of Ivermectin are all listening to Trump, right? You know more than them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LJS9502_basic
@kizza_soze said:

All this word jumble and you said nothing of substance. All Rogan did was argue over the term horse dewormer. Nothing scientific backs up his argument. Last I checked neither South America nor India were very successful so that refutes your argument without anyone else having to comment.

If you're using 10 other medications with the ivermectin then I guess you just owned yourself. You cannot point to ivermectin as the reason. It's an anti parasite drug.

Also the right has gone full on crazy when they argue the vaccine is not proven so they won't take but they jump on any other UNPROVEN and not recommended drug for covid and hang on like it's a life saver.

Spare us your hypocrisy.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Maroxad

I am seriously baffled, by the logic some apply.

Oppose big pharma by Opposing the vaccines they make.

Favor Ivermectin, also made by big pharma.

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

Tinfoil hat nonsense right there. The US couldn't have possibly overreported, that's not convenient for you. China didn't underreport, also not convenient for your narrative. But India must have underreported, they used Ivermectin, so they must have, which is convenient for your narrative. And these thousands of doctors around the world including those backed by major governments who have released dozens of studies and attested the efficacy of Ivermectin are all listening to Trump, right? You know more than them.

There is no conspiracy to point out that the way India works as a country is almost incomprehensible to a westerner. India is more or less a society, as opposed to a typical nation state. As a result, the state's ability to collect information and whatnot is fairly weak.

But the fact is, India's excess deaths are at around 4 million. We also know that as a country, India has been ravaged by COVID 19.

Occam's Razor applies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-30093-new-covid-19-cases-are-lowest-daily-figure-4-mths-2021-07-20/

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
@eoten said:

It has also come out in a statement by Dr Pierre Kory of the FLCCC (Frontline Covid Critical Care Alliance) that 100-200 US Senators, their immediate families and staffers have been given Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

Good lord.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Maroxad
@kizza_soze said:
@Maroxad said:

All governments are authoritarian mate..That is why yours & mine sends our young men to die for falsehoods.

Eaton is 100% correct, India is doing just fine now with alternate treatments & a very low vaccination rate....But of course you know they are under reporting their stats....you mean like how the U.S was OVER REPORTING theirs & literally had to go back & rectify the BS when they started being called out for testing dead car crash fatalities for covid, then when finding a positive result, adding that to the death stats.

As I said, I work in jails, & in one particular jail I work, entire wingS are riddled with covid positive inmates.....& 99% of them barely have a cough or runny nose.... I work close proximity to these guys regularly, opening hatches to their cells so nurses can give them their prescribed meds, etc.....Guess what, I haven't caught THE HIGHLY DEADLY, HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS virus once...

So, while you jump on the hype train & dismiss anything that contradicts what scientists that are employed by big pharma are telling you on mainstream media outlets, then give your expert opinions on India & Brazil's (according to you) falsified stats..

It sounds awfully contradictory to anyone that uses any semblance of rational thought!

But hey, what do I know!

For starters, mine havent been at war for 207 years. And no, I wouldnt form such a hasty generalization. The positive freedoms enjoyed in a representative democracy tend to be far favorable to the feudalism or warlord alternatives.

India isn't doing fine, and it is a well known fact that India was hit by COVID, hard.

Anecdote, cute.

And now with the big pharma conspiracy theories. Brazil's stats aren't falsified, even their official records show that they have a very high death rate from COVID. And India's is most likely a combination of India's weak state, and Modi being adhering to the Hindutva ideology, certainly didnt help. Again, you cannot run from the fact that there is a death excess of 4 million.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Eoten

@Maroxad said:

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

There is no conspiracy to point out that the way India works as a country is almost incomprehensible to a westerner. India is more or less a society, as opposed to a typical nation state. As a result, the state's ability to collect information and whatnot is fairly weak.

But the fact is, India's excess deaths are at around 4 million. We also know that as a country, India has been ravaged by COVID 19.

Occam's Razor applies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-30093-new-covid-19-cases-are-lowest-daily-figure-4-mths-2021-07-20/

Ivermectin is manufactured all over the world, including generic brands. It's a very inexpensive and widely available drug. Hence the reason the big pharma stooges in the media have been calling it "horse paste" to discourage it's use and encourage people to take something more profitable to big pharma, the "vaccines."

Thousands of doctors around the world have attested to it. I've posted dozens of studies done on it. All you have is a conspiracy theory. But, you seem to think the only countries with doctors and a healthcare system worthy enough of being taken credible are those from predominately white countries.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Maroxad
@eoten said:

Ivermectin is manufactured all over the world, including generic brands. It's a very inexpensive and widely available drug. Hence the reason the big pharma stooges in the media have been calling it "horse paste" to discourage it's use and encourage people to take something more profitable to big pharma, the "vaccines."

Thousands of doctors around the world have attested to it. I've posted dozens of studies done on it. All you have is a conspiracy theory. But, you seem to think the only countries with doctors and a healthcare system worthy enough of being taken credible are those from predominately white countries.

Conspiracy theory.

Those studies are preprints, and a hilariously flawed peer reviewed study from a dubious journal. Meanwhile there are hundreds of thousands of doctors who argue that Ivermectin is thus far, unproven for its efficacy vs COVID 19.

Predominantly white countries?

You do realize that here in europe we don't divide racial lines like you do in the US, right? We still have concepts of race and ethnicity, but our divisions are different. And many of us tend to divide what you would unify as one race "white", into multiple ethnicities.

I reject what is going on in India and Brazil, because those 2 are shining examples of what to NOT do in a pandemic. Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Results, very, very much.

Just like I said before. The if Ivermectin does pass proper clinical trials, such as the Oxford PRINCIPLE trial, then I will take Ivermectin seriously. But preprints wont convince anyone.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PurpleMan5000

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

Occam's Razor applies.

I think it's safe to say that the people showing up to buy dewormer from the tractor supply company because they think Big Pharma is peddling some "vaccine" because it's more profitable are likely a little bit more invested in conspiracy theories than people who take a few minutes out of their day to get a free shot in the arm when they are buying groceries that is proven to reduce COVID risks by 20-30 times.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Maroxad

Here are the facts in regards to Ivermectin, and why I find it unlikely to be the miracle cure antivaxxers are clearly hoping for,

An important controversial point to consider in any rationale is the 5 µM required concentration to reach the anti-SARS-CoV-2 action of ivermectin observed in vitro,17 which is much higher than 0.28 µM, the maximum reported plasma concentration achieved in vivo with a dose of approximately 1700 µg/kg (about nine times the FDA-approved dosification).24 25 In this sense, basic fundamentals for assessing ivermectin in COVID-19 at a clinical level appear to be insufficient. Among other reasons, we believe this might have led WHO to exclude ivermectin from its Solidarity Trial for repurposed drugs for COVID-19,12 which raises questions about the pertinence of conducting clinical studies on ivermectin.

Nevertheless, assessments of ivermectin as prophylaxis or treatment for mild to severe COVID-19 continue being published in preprints26 27 and protocol repositories,28 29 which do not follow the recommended process to ensure quality standards in publications; whereas peer-reviewed reports (both observational and experimental studies) are slowly emerging, yet methodologically limited by heterogeneity in population receiving ivermectin, dosis applied and uncontrolled cointerventions.28–30 Similarly, other studies that can be rapidly retrieved in ClinicalTrials.gov, medRxiv and MEDLINE make up a quite heterogeneous body of evidence31–33 (including ivermectin as intervention, but with different underlying clinical questions), among other issues that do not contribute to the certainty of evidence—according to the systematic reviews that we comment on below.

Up to February 2021, the PAHO identified twenty two ivermectin randomised clinical trials through a rapid review of current available literature.34 There is considerable heterogeneity in the population receiving ivermectin, with studies administering it to family contacts of confirmed COVID-19 cases as a prophylactic measure29 and other studies using ivermectin for treatment of mild and moderate infected cases28 or even severe hospitalised patients.30 Applied dosis and outcomes of interest were also highly variable. Additionally, patients also received various cointerventions, and control groups received different kinds of comparators ranging from placebo or no intervention to standard care or even hydroxychloroquine. The authors claim that pooled estimates suggest beneficial effects with ivermectin, but the certainty of the evidence was very low due to high risk of bias and small number of events throughout the included studies. Most study results have been made publicly available as preprints or unpublished, with no peer review or formal editorial process. Others incorporated their results only in the clinical trial register, but nearly half of these randomised clinical trials had not been registered. Registering clinical trials before they begin and making results available fulfils a large number of purposes, like reducing publication and selective outcome reporting biases, promoting more efficient allocation of research funds and facilitating evidence syntheses that will inform stakeholders and decision-makers in the future.

Deeply flawed studies, hence why it is best to wait for the PRINCIPLE trial. There is no wonder many of these preprints turn out to be fraudulent.

The scientists who do this work are absolute heroes too, they get death threats from people who dislike their findings.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/13/how-my-ivermectin-research-led-to-twitter-death-threats

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Silentchief

@Maroxad: You referred to CNN as making a dad joke. You are minimizing their lies. They tried to frame him and his supporters as whackjobs because they personally don't like him after he's called out their bullshit.

The treatment was prescribed by a medical professional and he got better. That's not how they framed it.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Maroxad

@silentchief said:

@Maroxad: You referred to CNN as making a dad joke. You are minimizing their lies. They tried to frame him and his supporters as whackjobs because they personally don't like him after he's called out their bullshit.

The treatment was prescribed by a medical professional and he got better. That's not how they framed it.

I said they were irresponsible with their dad joke.

Bashing Joe Rogan is nothing new. In fact, Joe Rogan gets bashed all the time. With or without CNN.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PurpleMan5000

Yeah, CNN should have claimed that he took an experimental drug that is highly effective at eliminating worms, but has no proven effect against COVID-19.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Silentchief

@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

Bashing Joe Rogan is nothing new. In fact, Joe Rogan gets bashed all the time. With or without CNN.

But CNN is factually unreliable and Rogan is 100% correct they lie often.

A mainstream media source should be better then this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/%3famp=1

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LJS9502_basic
@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

Here's a chart

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Maroxad

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/%3famp=1

I don't disagree with what you are saying. CNN's credibility has gone down the drain, and it started around the time when they also became more partisan.

I do however want to know when you will answer the question. Where did TheNation make any of the things you accused him of?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Maroxad: You wont get an answer. He never backs his claims up.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19606 Posts

Can you guys please stop with this ivermectin nonsense?

Doctors here in Australia are getting harassed by morons who demand ivermectin instead of actual COVID vaccinations - and that's purely because they "did some research" by watching some US Youtubers and Facebook groups.

Meanwhile, the main doctor pushing ivermectin here in Australia conveniently forgot to tell people that he filed the US patent for the treatment back in December 2020. So in addition to having no strong scientific basis, it's looking like one big shill.

But hey, no, let's trust this Rogan guy. I'm sure he has no financial incentive to spruik alternative medicine and/or spread disinformation.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Eoten

@Planeforger said:

Can you guys please stop with this ivermectin nonsense?

Doctors here in Australia are getting harassed by morons who demand ivermectin instead of actual COVID vaccinations - and that's purely because they "did some research" by watching some US Youtubers and Facebook groups.

Meanwhile, the main doctor pushing ivermectin here in Australia conveniently forgot to tell people that he filed the US patent for the treatment back in December 2020. So in addition to having no strong scientific basis, it's looking like one big shill.

But hey, no, let's trust this Rogan guy. I'm sure he has no financial incentive to spruik alternative medicine and/or spread disinformation.

You don't think CNN and other media outlets have a financial interest in shitting on it? Look who purchases their ad space.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Is Joe still taking horse medicine?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8454 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: never did

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Silentchief

@thenation said:

@Maroxad: You wont get an answer. He never backs his claims up.

I always back them up. You are far left , it's easy as looking at your post history to prove it.