Worst experience on COD4 so far..

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts

Pretty much there was this kid playing a lil wayne sound track. Cussing people out and saying " This og ****, Man i swear he's sound like a 10-12 year old kid!.If i only have a mic i'll cuss the **** out of him too >_>..

What's yours?

edited by mod.

Shas02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Shas02
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts
Nade Spam
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
The length of the single-player and the amount of satisfaction I got from it.
G3ckobain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 G3ckobain
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts

Nade SpamShas02

Omg yess!!! i hate that especially in wetworks ... walk few steps Boom Dead, respawn walk alittle Boom ..Dead ... & Martydom that thing is lame LAME LAME!!!!!!!

kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts

[QUOTE="Shas02"]Nade SpamG3ckobain

Omg yess!!! i hate that especially in wetworks ... walk few steps Boom Dead, respawn walk alittle Boom ..Dead ... & Martydom that thing is lame LAME LAME!!!!!!!

...or maybe you just plain suck at CoD 4!!! You cant go running all willy, nilly on maps like Wetwork. You do that and of course you will get your tail shot off!!!
Choco_Taco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Choco_Taco
Member since 2007 • 573 Posts

My clanmates and I getting booted out of sabatoge right when the map starts six times in a row:evil:

That and Bog lag

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

My clanmates and I getting booted out of sabatoge right when the map starts six times in a row:evil:

That and Bog lag

Choco_Taco
?

Martyrdom..its been said before time and time again..
but to the point where n00bs use it..plain and simple
anyone who uses it is a n00b..and can't get kills
with their skills..so they rely on Martyrdom to get
cheap kills instead..to many times i been right
where i want to be..and BAM! some retards grenade
goes off right when im on my first kill of what should be many!!
camerun370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 camerun370
Member since 2008 • 97 Posts
If you die from an unthrown nade and you call the person a noob for using it what does that make you?
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 swamplord666
Member since 2007 • 1873 Posts
blind throwing grenades. and lack of teamwork. i am really getting tired of people running around selfishly trying to get the most kills :roll: . they should really make a game type that rewards the team as a whole and not the individual player.
Rat-Bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Rat-Bastard
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts
Actually, the one thing that doesn't really make sense to me in that game is Shotguns. There's no need to aim whatsoever. As long as a person is close enough in front of you and you fire like mad, you'll drop em fast. Certain maps it's not an issue, but I hate it when I'm in close quarters, come around a corner and die, only to watch the replay and find that the person just fired their shotgun as fast as they could as soon as they seen a body.
Nasty_butler_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nasty_butler_9
Member since 2007 • 1540 Posts
wow, frankly, you guys are idiots when you actually complain about martyrdom, a live grenade is sitting at your feet........PICK IT UP AND THROW IT BACK!!!! its the easiest way!!!! if you dont have the throw back indicator then you probably have time to run!! and i know because its so ffective that most of you use it anyway!:lol:
unrealplaya55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 unrealplaya55
Member since 2007 • 1278 Posts
I hate people who play music over the mic. Matrodom is fine aslong as you know how to run or throw it back. Shottys are fine because think what happens at 25 meters.
rac_fan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 rac_fan12
Member since 2007 • 329 Posts

blind throwing grenades. and lack of teamwork. i am really getting tired of people running around selfishly trying to get the most kills :roll: . they should really make a game type that rewards the team as a whole and not the individual player.swamplord666

U ARE SOOO RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ure Ahead of the game bro

CR00K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 CR00K
Member since 2006 • 2657 Posts

Pretty much there was this kid playing a lil wayne sound track. Cussing people out and saying " This og sh*t*, Man i swear he's sound like a 10-12 year old kid!.If i only have a mic i'll cuss the fuk out of him too >_>..

What's yours?

Bloodseeker23
Did this happen recently? If so, it's your fault for not using the mute option when you hit select.
G3ckobain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 G3ckobain
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts
[QUOTE="G3ckobain"]

[QUOTE="Shas02"]Nade Spamkungfuchaos

...or maybe you just plain suck at CoD 4!!! You cant go running all willy, nilly on maps like Wetwork. You do that and of course you will get your tail shot off!!!

Well i hate to Camp on any map ... that's why shotguns are my fav weapon above all guns and for a shotgun to be effective you have to move ALOT ... and ... im not complaining about the granades but the guys with Fragx3 that each time they respawn trow all of them to the air to see if they can kill anything and they do (only in wetworks i have problem with it) ... and is so cheap cuz i have done it and got atleast 2 kill each time ... if that's skill ............. ok

Martydom is not a problem when you killed some 1 and you have space to run but when you are fighting 3 enemies at time you just dont notice the martydom that the guy you killed cuz im busy killing the other 2 .... but maybe that's just me :P

ohhh yea its sucks to when your team guy killed a martydom you just walk around the corner and the martydom explode at your face without knowing what hit you .... and the guy got a cheap kill

imapieceofwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 imapieceofwood
Member since 2006 • 1855 Posts
[QUOTE="G3ckobain"]

[QUOTE="Shas02"]Nade Spamkungfuchaos

i fine the best thing to do in wet work is to snipe people. its so easy! They all come from the same direction and you just use a beam as cover(snipe where the floor is near the centre of the map and those 2 other areas i beleive). That what i always do and i always own everybody.

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Blaiyze1
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts

u guys r so right martydrom is lame and at the same time so gr8.... yea there r always those idiots who just run and gun then drop their grenade right near u but seriously it never works when u throw it bak by the time it gets 10 cm's away frm u it explodes....s o annoyin!

grathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 grathan
Member since 2007 • 202 Posts

I got put into a game of Search and Destroy tied 3-3 and could only spectate the last round.

I get into a perfect game- 4 green bars, excellent team mates, lots of funny talkin mics. Friend invites me to a already full game and I'm left stranded.

In hardcore somebody makes fun of a player's name or clan so he decides to kill his own team for a few rounds.

The people who think the skip feature is voice activated. stfu

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts

Pretty much there was this kid playing a lil wayne sound track. Cussing people out and saying " This og sh*t*, Man i swear he's sound like a 10-12 year old kid!.If i only have a mic i'll cuss the fuk out of him too >_>..

What's yours?

Bloodseeker23

getting stuck in lobbies full of 6th level and up prestige players, when i was only a major (like 2 weeks after i bought the game) over and over again- some kind of glich in the match making. i had the worst kdr ever

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hilltops

If you die from an unthrown nade and you call the person a noob for using it what does that make you?camerun370

unlucky..you obviously missed my point
how am i a noob when i am where the other
team is..a noob would be on the wrong side
of the map..as G3ckobain put it..im not a noob
when im trying to take on 3 enemies yet the first
one i kill has martydom and im going for the other
2 and the firsts grenade blows up..NICE TRY THOUGH :roll:

@ G3ckobain
what you said about martyrdom and taking on 3 enemies
is exactly what i was talking about and no you arent the only 1
also when an enemy just got killed and you are running around
and bam you run into his martydom..cheap kills

lilhg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lilhg
Member since 2005 • 263 Posts

I got put into a game of Search and Destroy tied 3-3 and could only spectate the last round.

I get into a perfect game- 4 green bars, excellent team mates, lots of funny talkin mics. Friend invites me to a already full game and I'm left stranded.

In hardcore somebody makes fun of a player's name or clan so he decides to kill his own team for a few rounds.

The people who think the skip feature is voice activated. stfu

grathan

i agree with the hardcore one, its annoying just cuz iam at prestige 10,lvl55....

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Random grenades are annoying, but sometimes make me laugh, so hey lol
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

[QUOTE="Shas02"]Nade SpamG3ckobain

lol and thats why i love this map cuz its easy to get alot of skills and i always kill up to 20 , its my fav map :)

Falco-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Falco-88
Member since 2005 • 233 Posts
f***** campers
Aelriche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Aelriche
Member since 2004 • 158 Posts
You're all right. It's totally unfair. They shouldn't even have gameplay because it's not fair to everyone. Instead, all the points should just be handed out evenly without any of that stupid shooting or throwing grenades then everyone would win :D
adam_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 adam_53
Member since 2005 • 298 Posts

oh get over urself mr expert. if u were so good u wouldve saw the little indicator and scampered off, wouldnt u have?

im only second lvl prestige 37 im by no means a NOOB but i love martyrdom, bc the alleged "veterans" like urself r too cocky and run over all us martyrdom corpses.

Dr-Strangelove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dr-Strangelove
Member since 2005 • 811 Posts
getting knifed in the calf and dieing, getting knifed 5ft away and getting knifed while I'm sprinting and noticing on death cam I wasn't even on his screen . also sniper rifles not having appropriate killing power. Nothing like shooting a guy with a .50 cal round in the chest then have him pull up his red dot assault rifle while continuing to run, end up with a 3 or 4 hit kill through a wall. One more, surviving a claymore with gun scoped.
rob_devitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rob_devitt
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts

Martyrdom is a tool of the game once you reach a certain level.

Frag X 3 is a tool of the game once you reach a certain level.

Double assault rifles with attached grenade launchers are a tool of the game once you reach a certain level.

If they are available don't moan if people use them.

Personally i like martyrdom as it means people can't camp so much, i.e. hide in a corner and kill some one over and over. It makes peoole have to move away from new kills. Throwing random nades is not a tactic i use as i like actually use them when i need them but if i'm killed by one i dont whine like a little girl. I personally hate team killing a lot more and it's always so called "vets" who do that.

I'm a social player but in no way a noob. I've been playing online shooters for years. I don't give a crap about prestige or points or anything like that. Theres nothing impressive about playing online for hours and hours to win and gain points. It's not something to brag about, you can't put it on your resume, it won't go on your headstone when you die and it's a terrible chatup line. No one cares if you have reached prestige 6 times, seriously they don't.

Anyone who owns a copy of the game has the right to play it. If they are no good so what. If it lessens your enjoyment of the game then start a private game and only invite certain people so that we don't have to be subjected to your childish moaning. just play the damn game loser!

smeags11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 smeags11
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

What's yours?

Bloodseeker23
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Everytime I get online. KIDS, PARENTS YELLIN AT KIDS, MUSIC, NADE SPAM..WANNABE GANGSTERS...need I say more?
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

blind throwing grenades. and lack of teamwork. i am really getting tired of people running around selfishly trying to get the most kills :roll: . they should really make a game type that rewards the team as a whole and not the individual player.swamplord666

maybe you shouldn't play team deathmatch. try search and destroy

candid_llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 candid_llama
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts

Everytime I get online. KIDS, PARENTS YELLIN AT KIDS, MUSIC, NADE SPAM..WANNABE GANGSTERS...need I say more?navigata

CAUSE ITS THE ROC!

beinss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 beinss
Member since 2004 • 1838 Posts
[QUOTE="Choco_Taco"]

That and Bog lag

hilltops

?

If you were good u wouldnt die by a martyrdom grenade...

What annoys me are people who complain about a perk in the game (juggernaut or martyrdom). Its part of the game, if u were good ud be able to still own. A lot of people still do. Im sure people think the weapon u use is cheap for certain reasons, and to an extent theyre right. But its part of the game and they can kill u so its not like god mode.

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts

the only thing that annoys me in this game are CAMPERS come on be a man or woman and come out of your little hididng spot and fight i cant stand them

oh yeah and snipers i love it when they kill me cuz i just go after them the whole game if your gonna sit there and be a panzy you will bow to me in the end

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

There was a long stretch where I kept being thrown into games with people way better than I was (I'm pretty decent and usually place in the top 3 or so in Free-For-All, but there was a while where I kept getting like killed like two dozen times and only getting a lucky kill or two), and also bullet lag... might be my wireless connection, but I've been getting some bullet lag.

But the real problem has to do with the people. This guy comes in and says "Hey everyone." being real nice, not bothering anyone... even sounded old enough to own the game, lol. So another guy replies with "F you." But, of course, it wasn't just the letter F he was saying. The guy was pretty shocked by this, he's like "What gives? I'm trying to be nice here," and the other guy keeps swearing and arguing and stuff. It's not the worst stuff I've ever heard, but I think it kinda represents a lot of the type of idiots that are on PSN or XBL or whatever. Like the guy who fancies himself a singer... or the guy with the crying baby and he's screaming at his wife to "shut that kid the F up" or some 13-year-old who really likes a certain word that rhymes with "Tigger". COD4 really needs to implement a "MUTE ALL" feature, no just this thing where you've got to interrupt the game and go through a list. I've got the voice volume all the way down, but they still come in loud and clear.

Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Liquid-Prince
Member since 2007 • 2277 Posts
Only NOOBS complain about Martydom. If you don't have the skill to escape from it then that's your fault, no matter what the situation was.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Campers mostly

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#40 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts

Only NOOBS complain about Martydom. If you don't have the skill to escape from it then that's your fault, no matter what the situation was.Liquid-Prince

INDEED!!

That guy needs to be checked and LP just did that job.

phil_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 phil_87
Member since 2007 • 137 Posts

Martyrdom is a tool of the game once you reach a certain level.

Frag X 3 is a tool of the game once you reach a certain level.

Double assault rifles with attached grenade launchers are a tool of the game once you reach a certain level.

If they are available don't moan if people use them.

Personally i like martyrdom as it means people can't camp so much, i.e. hide in a corner and kill some one over and over. It makes peoole have to move away from new kills. Throwing random nades is not a tactic i use as i like actually use them when i need them but if i'm killed by one i dont whine like a little girl. I personally hate team killing a lot more and it's always so called "vets" who do that.

I'm a social player but in no way a noob. I've been playing online shooters for years. I don't give a crap about prestige or points or anything like that. Theres nothing impressive about playing online for hours and hours to win and gain points. It's not something to brag about, you can't put it on your resume, it won't go on your headstone when you die and it's a terrible chatup line. No one cares if you have reached prestige 6 times, seriously they don't.

Anyone who owns a copy of the game has the right to play it. If they are no good so what. If it lessens your enjoyment of the game then start a private game and only invite certain people so that we don't have to be subjected to your childish moaning. just play the damn game loser!

rob_devitt

Well said.

Dr-Strangelove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dr-Strangelove
Member since 2005 • 811 Posts

I don't understand why people complain about martydom. Everytime I die I find it annoying on a certain level. But that's why it's a game in the first place, there is a challenge to be overcome.

The only thing really lame about martydom is shooting someone in the head yet they still have time to drop a live grenade. It's just a bit unrealistic, but if someone is dumb enough to run over corpses of people that just got killed, especially when they see that person didn't go into Last Stand...you should just know better.

Personally I find other parts of the game much more annoying, of which I already mentioned on pg 3..

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hilltops

i stand by my statement..
any n00b can use a perk that
gives you easy kills..try aiming
and using deep impact instead..
you get much more kills..
also you are much more
satisfied than when you die
and you get your cheap little
10 points while watching the killcam

it's an opinion..i'm not wrong..neither is yours..

Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Uhh...that would have to be LMG+Juggernaught+Martyrdom users who sit there and camp.
Choco_Taco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Choco_Taco
Member since 2007 • 573 Posts
[QUOTE="Choco_Taco"]

That and Bog lag

hilltops

?

Last week, my clanmates and I were trying to get into some Sabatoge matches. Everytime we got into a lobby and the map started, it would lose a connection or the Host would leave. This happened SIX times and we had to send invites to our clanmates each time. REALLY annoying.

And the lag on the BOG map is terrible

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#46 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

when people have martyrdom, i lag so i can almost never get away from the nade :(

and anyone who freaking uses Juggernaut! that perk is complete n00b

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

Uhh...that would have to be LMG+Juggernaught+Martyrdom users who sit there and camp.Kikouken

omg, yesm they are the worst.

rob_devitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rob_devitt
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts

i stand by my statement..
any n00b can use a perk that
gives you easy kills..try aiming
and using deep impact instead..
you get much more kills..
also you are much more
satisfied than when you die
and you get your cheap little
10 points while watching the killcam

it's an opinion..i'm not wrong..neither is yours..

hilltops

Try playing without perks. Deep impact is no better than martyrdom or 3 X frags. What else do you use. Cause you are a vet and not a "n00b" the perks you use are somehow more acceptable. I think the perks are a bad idea and actually detract from the game. The UAV scanner blocker for example allows sniper camping. The claymores can be hidden near spawn points. You should just be allowed a primary weapon with any attachment, a side arm with any attachment and any combinatiuon of grenades up to a certain limit you can carry. No confitiooning, no extra health, no BS.

You are of course entitled to your opinion as we are entitled to challenge it.

khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts
noobdom. damn i mean martyrdom and noob tubing have been my worst experiences in this overall great game thus far.
Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

to many grenades

martyrdom

juggernaut (only when sniping though)

and the superb accuracy on the light-machine guns...seriously, they're like automatic sniper-rifles