who here thinks about MGS4 every day?

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supersnake930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supersnake930
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts
the reason i am making this is because i think about it every day and i wanted to see who else did. i think i am going crazy for this game.:| does anybody do the same? only 16 more days.:D
deadstar_666_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 deadstar_666_7
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

I've gotta have at least 10 minutes a day where I stop whatever I'm doing and think about how awesome this game will be... and I watch that Japanese trailer where snake puts a gun in his mouth near enough every day aswell...

supersnake930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 supersnake930

I've gotta have at least 10 minutes a day where I stop whatever I'm doing and think about how awesome this game will be... and I watch that Japanese trailer where snake puts a gun in his mouth near enough every day aswell...

deadstar_666_7

oh thank God. im glad im not the only one.

JetMoto6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JetMoto6
Member since 2008 • 304 Posts
I don't because I learned the hard way that the more I think about a game the less I like it. Hype it up too much I guess. I haven't even looked at any screenshots, videos, or info about this one for the most part because it is just so special. I want it all to be a surprise.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Present.
deadstar_666_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 deadstar_666_7
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

That's a cool idea...

Was taught that lesson with Haze... I made up my mind how good that game was ages before it came out... how mistaken I was :(...
Still, can't get my mind of MGS4,
Can't wait to die on it and have someone go;
SNAKKKKKEEEEEEE
:D

supersnake930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 supersnake930

I don't because I learned the hard way that the more I think about a game the less I like it. Hype it up too much I guess. I haven't even looked at any screenshots, videos, or info about this one for the most part because it is just so special. I want it all to be a surprise.JetMoto6

:o

BHS_LineMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BHS_LineMen
Member since 2008 • 612 Posts
im not even buying this game :oops:
JetMoto6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JetMoto6
Member since 2008 • 304 Posts

That's a cool idea...

Was taught that lesson with Haze... I made up my mind how good that game was ages before it came out... how mistaken I was :(...
SNAKKKKKEEEEEEE

deadstar_666_7

Yup thats the one that put me over the edge. We all know that this won't be the same tho.

snake_9909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 snake_9909
Member since 2004 • 215 Posts

the reason i am making this is because i think about it every day and i wanted to see who else did. i think i am going crazy for this game.:| does anybody do the same? only 16 more days.:Dsupersnake930

15 here in oz xD

supersnake930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 supersnake930

[QUOTE="supersnake930"]the reason i am making this is because i think about it every day and i wanted to see who else did. i think i am going crazy for this game.:| does anybody do the same? only 16 more days.:Dsnake_9909

15 here in oz xD

man i live in Texas.:( oh well its only one days difference.

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
i hope that same gameover text shows up again for when snake dies (the one from mgs1) ... that would be super epic and nostalgic, i remember seeing that in the tanker part of mgs2 and i almost died with laughter. And yeah your not the only one, i've been playing through MGS123 lately hoping to get my mind off of it ...doesnt really help much.
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#13 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
not extensively, but I don't think theres been a day that's gone by in the past week or two that I haven't thought of MGS4 at least once.
SwiftFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SwiftFist
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts
Guilty. MGS4 never escapes my mind and as each day passes I think about it even more. The release date can't come soon enough. I don't have a PS3 but you can bet your *** I'll have one come June 12
IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 IAmDazzle
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts

the reason i am making this is because i think about it every day and i wanted to see who else did. i think i am going crazy for this game.:| does anybody do the same? only 16 more days.:Dsupersnake930

Right here! Ever since I found out I was going to have the money to buy one before it came out (even though I pre ordered the SE from GameStop without owning a PS3), or more specifically on the day it does (TRYING AS HARD AS POSSIBLE to get there in time to get the MGS4 Bundle. Selling the pack in game to a friend), I have not stopped thinking about it.

IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IAmDazzle

That's a cool idea...

SNAKKKKKEEEEEEE

deadstar_666_7

For me it is the "I'm not hero, never was, never will be" or "I'm just an old soldier hired to do some wet work."

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
A.D.I.D.A.S.
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 navstar29

A.D.I.D.A.S.GreenGoblin2099

LOL! nice!

LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts
AgentH thinks about MGS4 constantly, and admitted to having MGS dialogue on his MP3 player... lol
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 navstar29

AgentH thinks about MGS4 constantly, and admitted to having MGS dialogue on his MP3 player... lolLtColJaxson

the constantly is a given, the mp3 bit is new to me though, LOL, AgentH is awesome, such a great MGS4 news provider.

cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts

A.D.I.D.A.S.GreenGoblin2099

Me too. You do mean "all day I drink and smoke"?

Yea I also think about MGS4 also.

RazerOfHellVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 RazerOfHellVII
Member since 2008 • 510 Posts
I didn't think online was all that anywayz, i have it on reserve...but now it doesn't seem that intresting...
Bergstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bergstrum
Member since 2008 • 39 Posts

I'm not even an MSG fan (don't hate on me). But this is obviously going to be a flagship game for the PS3, and I wanna see what this baby can really do. Not what some peeps can do with a port of some game for all systems, but a real PS3 only game where they really get into it. So, yeah, I think about this about every time I check my watch (ok, I don't really wear a watch, 'cause my celly has a clock, but it's a figure of speech).

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

Well since the guy who sits next to me in Biology hasn't been absent for awhile and he talks about it.

I guess I do think about it everyday.:P

csqwared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 csqwared
Member since 2005 • 986 Posts
Not every day, but I don't think about it from time to time :P. I was pre occupied with GTA IV but now that I have finished it I probably will start thinking about it more, that is if I can keep my mind off all the damn school work, and stress of finding a job :S. And on top of that my drivers test is in a few weeks! God damn, thank god summer is almost here :D.
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#26 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts

im trying to finish gta4 100% before it comes out casue once msg4 does, i will not be touching gta4 anymore.

baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

I don't because I learned the hard way that the more I think about a game the less I like it. Hype it up too much I guess. I haven't even looked at any screenshots, videos, or info about this one for the most part because it is just so special. I want it all to be a surprise.JetMoto6

Uh this is not like any other game series... sorry to say but I have never followed a game the way I have followed MGS4... I mean it has been years seriosly.

I know for a fact that this game will not let me down...The hype rule does not apply with this game... The reason is that everyone that PLAYED the other games and like them already know this next game will be great no matter what the reveiws say.

But I will say I have stop researching it cause I want to be surprised about some things, but as far as hype I think my level is crazy high...

P.S. for all the people who hyped Haze and Lair and are now disappointed maybe you should actually research games rather than just look at trailers and assume a NEW game franchise will be good...Jeez

virriador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 virriador
Member since 2006 • 189 Posts
Everyday !!!and checking for any update about the game almost everytime i go online!!lol
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
I am NOT thinking about it everyday. Why? Cause if you do, the days and weeks will seem slower. Don't think about it, it'll come in no time. Occupy your mind with something else in the meantime. I myself, am moving this Saturday. So that's taking up a majority of my thoughts.
hnic7466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hnic7466
Member since 2007 • 484 Posts

i have since ive started playin mgs as of sunday lol i beat it 2day :) now im just startin mgs 2 ok can some one help me wut should i choose tanker, plant, or the tanker plant wuts the differance??

youngt2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 youngt2
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
MAN I FEEL YOU I THINK ABOUT THIS GAME EVERYDAY CUZ ITS SO MUCH RIDING ON THIS GAME SO MANY WHAT IF AND THE LAST TIME THE LAS T RIDE FOR SNAKE MAN I THINK THAT SNAKE WONT BE OLD THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME BECAUSE IN THE GAMEPLAY TRAILERS IT SAYS OLD SNAKE ON HIS HEATH BAR WHAT DO YOU THINK......
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 baller72

[QUOTE="supersnake930"]the reason i am making this is because i think about it every day and i wanted to see who else did. i think i am going crazy for this game.:| does anybody do the same? only 16 more days.:Dhnic7466

i have since ive started playin mgs as of sunday lol i beat it 2day :) now im just startin mgs 2 ok can some one help me wut should i choose tanker, plant, or the tanker plant wuts the differance??

Play the tanker plant... question have you played MGS1 yet... you really need to play that game first
IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 IAmDazzle

[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]A.D.I.D.A.S.cmpepper23

It is a Korn song. It is All Day I Dream About S*x (not sure if that is a banned word). I hate I know that but I do.

hnic7466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hnic7466
Member since 2007 • 484 Posts
[QUOTE="hnic7466"]

[QUOTE="supersnake930"]the reason i am making this is because i think about it every day and i wanted to see who else did. i think i am going crazy for this game.:| does anybody do the same? only 16 more days.:Dballer72

Play the tanker plant... question have you played MGS1 yet... you really need to play that game first

dont worry i did. this is the first time ive played the mgs series i decided since mgs 4 looks so cool ill play the other 3 so i know whats goin on and it was a very smart choice this is starting to become my favorite series.

punisher4311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 punisher4311
Member since 2005 • 348 Posts
I want this game right now I can't wait any longer ahhh
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 baller72
[QUOTE="cmpepper23"]

[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]A.D.I.D.A.S.IAmDazzle

It is a Korn song. It is All Day I Dream About S*x (not sure if that is a banned word). I hate I know that but I do.

Its also an Outkast song...lol
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#37 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
I do now. I'm watching an entire playthrough of MGS (codecs + cutscenes are what I'm after, don't care about gameplay). I only hope MGS4 focuses more on cutscenes/dialogue/story than gameplay... because I hate stealth games but love the MGS storyline :D
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 baller72

I do now. I'm watching an entire playthrough of MGS (codecs + cutscenes are what I'm after, don't care about gameplay). I only hope MGS4 focuses more on cutscenes/dialogue/story than gameplay... because I hate stealth games but love the MGS storyline :DStaryoshi87
well you are in luck cause it is said that some cutscenes are 90 mins long... goodgooglymoogly...:o

Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
most days, if not every single one. I still cant belive it is just 15 days away... I feel like I have waited my whole life for this moment. It is the thing I have waited for the most this year, screw graduation and all that crap, I want MGS4. I feel that with my luck I might die before I can get my hands on it.
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 baller72
most days, if not every single one. I still cant belive it is just 15 days away... I feel like I have waited my whole life for this moment. It is the thing I have waited for the most this year, screw graduation and all that crap, I want MGS4. I feel that with my luck I might die before I can get my hands on it.Tlahui
Sorry for the multipost people... but I am with this guy all the way... right now I should be worried about interships and making money and getting out of college... but all I can think about is this game.
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Tlahui

I'm not even an MSG fan (don't hate on me). But this is obviously going to be a flagship game for the PS3, and I wanna see what this baby can really do. Not what some peeps can do with a port of some game for all systems, but a real PS3 only game where they really get into it. So, yeah, I think about this about every time I check my watch (ok, I don't really wear a watch, 'cause my celly has a clock, but it's a figure of speech).

Bergstrum

I doubt you will be as impressed with the game just because its a flagship game. It goes way deeper. Its a flagship game, not so much technicaly, but as a form of entretainment. The amazeing story, the thrilling gameplay, the immersiveness of it ll. This game justs sucks you in, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

I think when it releases a lot of noobs will be dissapointed by the game, since they are expecting something that the game really isnt. They will be pissed off by the silly parts of the plot (liquid's arm, anybody?) and think the game is probably too unrealistic an stupid.

Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Tlahui

Bergstrum

I doubt you will be as impressed with the game just because its a flagship game. It goes way deeper. Its a flagship game, not so much technicaly, but as a form of entretainment. The amazeing story, the thrilling gameplay, the immersiveness of it ll. This game justs sucks you in, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

I think when it releases a lot of noobs will be dissapointed by the game, since they are expecting something that the game really isnt. They will be pissed off by the silly parts of the plot (liquid's arm, anybody?) and think the game is probably too unrealistic an stupid.

jay_rock_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jay_rock_
Member since 2003 • 1720 Posts
Right over here buddy I got GTAIV to hold me over for right now,but I can't stop thinking about it just because how much fun its going to be just by finding out what happen to everybody in the story then you have gameplay and cutscenes oh man does not get any better......MGS FOREVER
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 baller72
[QUOTE="Bergstrum"]

Tlahui

yea the forums will be swarming with noob MGS hate... I could care less cause I will be playing the game for about a year or so.

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#45 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts

[QUOTE="Staryoshi87"]I do now. I'm watching an entire playthrough of MGS (codecs + cutscenes are what I'm after, don't care about gameplay). I only hope MGS4 focuses more on cutscenes/dialogue/story than gameplay... because I hate stealth games but love the MGS storyline :Dballer72

well you are in luck cause it is said that some cutscenes are 90 mins long... goodgooglymoogly...:o

I know I know :D Some people may not like it... but it's icing on the cake for me ;) I was oober-psyched once they said that stealth wasn't always required :D

Avatar image for 5FingersOfDeath
5FingersOfDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 5FingersOfDeath
Member since 2007 • 1114 Posts

Everyday... hell yea.

Who here will eventually get a 'stache because of Snake!

Yojimbo25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#47 Yojimbo25
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts
Dude, I think about MGS4 every day. After playing the MGO online beta, it makes me want it more!
nephew62001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 nephew62001
Member since 2007 • 209 Posts
I am playing cod 4 to death because i know well when mgs 4 drops, all other games will now be trash LOL. Gta 4 left a bitter taste in my mouth ( dont get me wrong, awesome game but ever since i finished the story mode it felt empty), now im looking forward to the most kick ass game of 2008 which is mgs 4.to remove that bitter taste and give me a unmatched gaming experience ever, cant stop thinking about it every second LOL
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 baller72

I am playing cod 4 to death because i know well when mgs 4 drops, all other games will now be trash LOL. Gta 4 left a bitter taste in my mouth ( dont get me wrong, awesome game but ever since i finished the story mode it felt empty), now im looking forward to the most kick ass game of 2008 which is mgs 4.to remove that bitter taste and give me a unmatched gaming experience ever, cant stop thinking about it every second LOLnephew62001
Same here I thought GTA4 was gonna be ablr to hold me over but it left a bitter taste in my mouth too... so I just went and discovered another franchise for me to invest my time in until then... and I must say I was seriously sleepy on the tekken series...

Man I love backwards compat... with all the great games in the ps2 library..go sony

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 navstar29
[QUOTE="IAmDazzle"][QUOTE="cmpepper23"]

[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]A.D.I.D.A.S.baller72

Its also an Outkast song...lol

The company is called Adidas ... and it was their slogon 'all day i dream about sports' like 50 years ago that started this "all day ... " crap not a songf by korn or outkast