adame1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 adame1407
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

So I currently have an Xbox One, love it (Halo 5 is awesome), but 95% of my friends play PS4. So I'm gonna keep my X1 and buy a PS4 for multiplayer purposes. I have a few options for which bundle.

1. Black Ops III edition, 1 TB HD. Keep in mind I will use my PS4 for mainly multiplayer. Multiplatformers in which I get for the single player will be bought on Xbox. So I may not need 1 TB of space, but I will be buying BO3.

2. Star Wars Battlefront edition $350 500GB HD. Little annoyed it's a digital copy, but I will be getting this game also.

3. Uncharted Edition ($300 ON BLACK FRIDAY) Don't really care for Uncharted, but it is on sale big time on Black Friday. It'll be hard for me to hold out on the PS4 AND Battlefront for another 2 weeks lol (not getting BF for X1)

What should I do? Thanks everyone.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

1. Well you'd be surprised at how much space games up and how few games it can take to fill up a 500GB HDD. But with this bundle you are pretty much paying for the extra space, so it might not be for if you don't think you need the 1TB.

2. A brand new game (that you want) with the system for $350. Not bad.

3. A game you don't care for, but you get it with the system for only $300. But you'd also have to wait a bit and find a way to secure one on Black Friday.

It's looking like 2 might be the best option to take. You can get Black Ops 3 on top of that and still only pay $410. With option 3, you could have both of those games and Uncharted 4 for $420. But is the extra $10 and the wait worth it for a game that you don't sound very interested in? And just to go over option 1, you'd be at $490 with Black Ops 3 and Star Wars and an extra 500GB of storage space. That's essentially $80 for the extra storage space, which isn't a good deal. However, you would get a unique version of the PS4 which looks kinda neat, in my opinion.

So there you go, hope that helps some.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

I have finally upgraded to the PS4. Today I just purchased the Uncharted Collection PS4 bundle for $252.87 plus tax (brand new). I am considering selling the Uncharted Collection PS4 games because I already have them on the PS3.

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

Star Wars: Battlefront bundle. Itll be hard to overlook number 3, Uncharted, like you said

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#5  Edited By d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Buy the bundle with the 1TB harddrive - you will not regret the extra space. Games will go on sale but harddrive space is priceless.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

If you have any intention to download a lot of digital games, 500 gb hard drive seems very little. I had a 750gb ps3 with over 50 digital games. What kind of hard drive do i need to download over 50 digital ps4 games? I don't even think 1tb is adequate if i were to download a ton of ps4 games. Sure we can delete games and re-install them but they are huge. I'm downloading uncharted collection (45gb) with slow internet and it is taking forever. I can play only part 1 while the rest is downloading. To be fair, i believe the disc installations are also done so the games could be played better and faster with little load times. The ps3 had some games with very long loading times and they werent even huge gb games. I really dont see myself buying a ton of digital games because of huge size, long downloads for me and very few deals nowadays on psn. I will still need to download the digital only games though. We will see how long 500gb lasts for me. It pretty much depends how well psn deals will be.

If you are gonna do a lot of digital games, just purchase a 500gb bundle and put in a 2tb hard drive.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

The Black ops 3 Bundle since it comes with a 1TB HDD. You will be taken aback just how fast HDD space is used up compared to the previous generation.

Avatar image for logicallizard07
logicallizard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 logicallizard07
Member since 2015 • 325 Posts

I just switched over to PS4 because all of my friends were on it and I went with the Uncharted Bundle from GameStop and it came with a free copy of Fallout 4.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

I'd get the darth vader custom PS4 bundle, (thats the one I have).