Trouble setting up bluetooth and registering MGO?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RealGamester11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RealGamester11
Member since 2008 • 71 Posts
hey guys i'm having trouble doing 2 things, registering my bluetooth headset to PS3 and registering for MGO. First, when i go to register my bluetooth headset it finds the headset but then asks for a pass key, i cannot find this pass key anywhere and i don't know what it is. So what is the pass key and where can i find my pass key? Its a plantronics 220. Next. I've tried a million combinations on password to use for my game id and it will not let me use any of these combinations. Can someone give me a password that would work for both konami id and game id? I find it so complicated to create a password from what isnt described too good. Thanks a lot.
MrPuffa777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MrPuffa777
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts

hey guys i'm having trouble doing 2 things, registering my bluetooth headset to PS3 and registering for MGO. First, when i go to register my bluetooth headset it finds the headset but then asks for a pass key, i cannot find this pass key anywhere and i don't know what it is. So what is the pass key and where can i find my pass key? Its a plantronics 220. Next. I've tried a million combinations on password to use for my game id and it will not let me use any of these combinations. Can someone give me a password that would work for both konami id and game id? I find it so complicated to create a password from what isnt described too good. Thanks a lot.RealGamester11

Usually the password is 0000, atleast that was my passwords for 2 bluetooth headsets. I might be wrong but im 75% sure its 0000.

Secondly i havent finished the story for mgs4 so i can't help you out with Mgo yet, sorry. Hope that helps.

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts

hey guys i'm having trouble doing 2 things, registering my bluetooth headset to PS3 and registering for MGO. First, when i go to register my bluetooth headset it finds the headset but then asks for a pass key, i cannot find this pass key anywhere and i don't know what it is. So what is the pass key and where can i find my pass key? Its a plantronics 220. Next. I've tried a million combinations on password to use for my game id and it will not let me use any of these combinations. Can someone give me a password that would work for both konami id and game id? I find it so complicated to create a password from what isnt described too good. Thanks a lot.RealGamester11

when you register for the konami id you have to make a seperate password for the game it says like game id password and it has to all be numbers that is the password you use to sign in i just put my last for digits of my cell # its really easy

tahapo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tahapo1
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i have reg my blue tooth and it found it but wont let me talk into it..ps3 its a motorola 700