The Official PSN ID collection thread (UPDATE 2-20-11: PLEASE READ)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
I'm sure most everybody here plays multiplayer, but it can be hard to find friends, and even harder (for older games that don't have a XMB patch) to add them. Well, fear no more, my friends. That's what this thread is for! (And besides, I NEED some PSN friends...) So here's how it's going to go down: --I will attempt to organize everyone's PSN ID (that is, if you post it here) in these first posts, sorted by region. All you need to do is post it, and I will be sure to add it to the correct region. --There will also be community play sessions. They may or may not be hosted by me, but if mods/admins decide to do so, I will add information, rules, etc. to this post. (Mods and admins, if you are going to host CPDs/GNs, feel free to edit this post to add information if necessary). RULES: Rule #1. Don't be a jerk....don't spam in this thread. This thread is not for that purpose, or really anywhere on Gamespot. Rule #2. Be respectful. Rule #3. Remember to send a friend request on the PS3 if you decide to add somebody. Rule #4. Don't talk about Fight Club. (Kidding!) Being serious, don't talk about off-topic stuff. Rule #5. This should be a no-brainer, but as always...follow the ToU, and the "words of wisdom" that may be posted here by mods. Rule #6. When you decide to add somebody to your friends list, PLEASE let them know who you are on Gamespot!! Not everyone has headsets (thanks to them being so expensive), so it's best to introduce yourself prior to playing a game with you via messages. A good way to do this would be to say "Hey, I'm tjoeb123 from Gamespot. I saw you in this thread and I thought I'd might add you." or something like that. This was actually a personal preference from MissLibrarian, but I think it's best for everyone to do so as well, so I posted it here so all of you can read it. The format is to be as follows. using my information as an example: REGION: US PSN ID: Tjoeb123 (NOTE: If this is different from your GS username, then I will note who you are. If there isn't a GS username listed, then it is assumed that their PSN ID is the same as their GS username.) TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: No (It's not required) PSP: Yes (NOTE: At this time, the PSP does NOT support community features of any kind, but if you include PSP games/info, we can have CPDs/GNs if/when Sony decides to update the PSP's firmware in the future and add this feature.) GAMES: (Please, list only multiplayer-enabled games, and for PSP, only those that use the PSN.) Red Dead Redemption, Soul Calibur IV, Patapon 3 demo, Resistance Retribution

From m0zart: I hereby bless this thread. Use it if you choose, but DO NOT post off-topic within it. This includes "why does this thread exist?" posts.

*****UPDATE 10/30/2010*****

As you can see, the list is quite a mess right now. I have stuff going on that I need to attend to, and I can't be around updating this all the time like I used to. So, I am looking for any volunteers who would like to take over updating the thread. You don't have to be a mod (though mods helping me would be nice) or anything like that. If you're interested in taking over, just shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Also, I have removed the "Community Game Nights, Play Dates, etc." from the topic title, not because I don't plan on having any, but because there's not enough room in the topic title to put that plus the date with the most recent update to this post. We can still have such nights/days if y'all want.

*****UPDATE 2/9/2011*****

I'm not going to be updating the lists anymore. It has proven to be a gruesome task, and although I do have a lot of free time on my hands, I wouldn't be able to keep updating this thread all the time. It just can't happen. That doesn't mean you can't post in here - please, continue to do that. It just won't be on the front page, is all. If a mod or admin wants to take over the task, PM me and we'll work things out. Also, NEW RULE (#7): DO NOT POST RANDOM CRAP IN HERE. I know that this is basically repeating #1, but lately people have posting things that some people may have a hard time reading. Although such posts may have the PSN ID, some are made of of "hey my psn is tjoeb123 i have cod black ops red dead redemption uncharted 2 add me and play me sometime". Which, to me, is poor grammar. Please, do not make such posts in here.

*****UPDATE 2/20/2011*****

I just got like 5 friend requests, and all 5 of them have been canceled by their senders. Guys, (unless this is by design - someone please correct me on this) PLEASE don't cancel friend requests once you send them. Most people on the other end will probably find that error message to be annoying, just as I have.
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tjoeb123
NOTE: All information provided here comes entirely from the user who originally posted this information. As such, "I", "My", etc. does and will NOT refer to me in any way, but instead refer to the user. Also, this list may not always be up to date (since I have a life too), so you may have to browse some of the thread pages to see all of the PSN IDs posted.

US

REGION: US

PSN ID: Tjoeb123

TIME ZONE: EST

HEADSET?: No

PSP: Yes

GAMES: Red Dead Redemption, Soul Calibur IV, Patapon 3 demo, Resistance Retribution

PSN ID-The_GrandJury (GS username: GrandJury)

Time zone-EST

Headset-Yes

PSP-no

Games I play-Add me if you want to get down and play some Bad Company 2. We can blow stuff up together!

REGION: United States(Colorado) PSN ID: pendulum626 (Gamespot: TF626) Time Zone: Mountain Time Headset: No(planning on it) PSP: Yes Games Playing Online: Modern Warfare 2, and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Will accept friend requests from anyone! PSN ID: mushroomherb (Gamespot: 1bigsmoke55) TIME ZONE: Central HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Threw it away. GAMES: Red Dead Redemption, SOCOM Confrontation, Bad Company 2, Blazblue Calamity Trigger and Soon to be CS. MvC 2, Fat Princess and Burnout. Region-US PSN ID- shadow33454 (Gamespot: shadow13702) Time zone- pst Headset-Yes PSP-no Games I play: BC2, KZ2 mainly REGION:USA - East Coast PSN ID:LiquidDom (Gamespot: Ultrabeatdown55) TIME ZONE:EST HEADSET?:Yes but I never use it. PSP:Yes GAMES: -BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger -BlazBlue: Continuum Shift -Burnout: Paradise -Demon's Souls -Gran Turismo 5 Prologue -Haze -Killzone 2 -LittleBigPlanet -MAG -Metal Gear Solid 4 -ModNation Racers -MotorStrom -MotorStorm: Pacific Rift -Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm -Resistance: Fall of Man -Resistance 2 -SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation -Uncharted 2: Among Thieves REGION: US PSN ID: who75 (Gamespot: who77) TIME ZONE: PST HEADSET?: Yes(Wired one, and few friends have had trouble hearing me sometimes) PSP: No GAMES: MW2, BC2, Borderlands, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2, TF2, PSHome, Resistance 2, Sacred 2 FA, Uncharted 2, Zombie Apocalypse, GTAIV *note: playing a lot of single player games lately, but I still like playing multiplayer games with friends. Region: US PSN ID: SoraX64 Time Zone: EST Headset?: No PSP?: No Games: Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Demon's Souls, WipEout HD, Critter Crunch I might be getting SSFIV sometime soon as well. I have a keyboard. Region:US PSN I.D:GMAN923 (Gamespot: mrgio69) Time Zone: Pst Headset:Yes Games: Burnout: paradise, Red dead redemption, MW 2,RE 5, Uncharted 2,street fighter 2: HD remix REGION: US GS: The-Apostle PSN ID: Aposte92627 TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: No (It's not required) PSP: No. GAMES: I have like very few multiplayer games. I know I got Warhawk, but I don't play it because I prefer co-op as opposed to PVP. GS username: killerband55 Region-US PSN ID-sensesfail55 (dont use my killerband ID as i dont have anymore friend space left) Time zone-EST Headset-Yes PSP-Yes Games I play-Uncharted 2, COD: World at War, MW2 (only if i really have to) GS uername: phoenix-serpent PSN ID: XERPENT Headset: Yes. Sense of Humor: Yes Time Zone: EDT [Miami area] Games: Modern Warfare 2 Bad Company 2 [Onslaught too] Burnout Paradise Red Dead Redemption Pixel Junk Monsters English Soccer [FIFA 10] GS username: XDXDXDXDXDXDXD Region: U.S PSN ID: XDXDXDguy Headset: Nope Time Zone: EST Games: Burnout Paradise Little Big Planet GS Username: OmegaAK47 Country: USA PSN: OmegaGreedAK47 time: Eastern PSP: Yes Headset: Yes Games: Red Dead GS uername: kidunique Region: US PSN ID: rainwriter Time Zone: EST Headset:no PSP: no games i'll b playin this fall: Red Dead Redemption, NBA 2K11, Madden NFL 11, NCAA 11, BLACK OPS, I'll add anyone who wants to play with me. GS username: choonyos Region-US Time Zone-Eastern Headset-no PSP-no PSN ID-hawk549 Games-MLB 10 The Show Battlefield 1943 Demon's Souls Red Dead Redemption I have more games, these are my online games. Add me, please mention GS no blank requests. GS username: GAMEBIT1551 Region: USA PSN ID: omegaheartbeat Time Zone: EST Headset: Yes PSP: Yes Games: Uncharted 2 (I play this mostly MP wise.),MGS4,COD4,WAW,MW2,Resistance 2,etc. Hit me up for UC2 mostly....I play COD sometimes but not much anymore... Region: US PSN ID: Thawn3d Time Zone: East Headzone: Yes, Im a mute so I cant talk but I can hear PSP: Yes Games: Modern Warfare 2, BFBC2, Fifa 10, Uncharted 2, MLB the Show 10, Modnation Racers are all games I play online. PSN: Da_Panda_Bear Timezone: est Games: GTA 4, BC2, Mx vs ATV Reflex. about the psn. its a long story. Region: USA PSN ID - MaGiK84 Headset: Yes region: USA PSN ID: admjwt Time Zone: EST Headset: yes PSP: yea Games i got: uncharted 2, burnout paridise, borderlands, demons souls PSP games: dissidia Games i have that i dont rly play that much: LBP, KZ2, BlazBlue: clamity trigger, tekken 6 Note: if you add me please mention GS adn tell me witch gaem it is you want to play REGION: US PSN ID: Mark1269 TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: No PSP: Yup. For gamesI have Dissidia, RR, KZL, SFCO, SFDM,MGS PW, MGS PO, and others I don't feel like listing. GAMES: I mostly play BFBC 2, KZ2, and Borderlands when it comes to online but I also have Bioshock 2 and UC 2 (having trouble with the online for it). REGION:- ASIA TIME ZONE:- IST PSN ID :-JojoTheDragon Games I play:- Read Dead Redemption and Killzone 2. PSP: NO Headset:No REGION: US PSN ID: rockinrondogg TIME ZONE: PST HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes GAMES: Modern Warfare 2 Region: Denmark PSN ID: pasalic1337 TIME ZONE: EST - not sure. HEADSET: Yes. PSP: No Games: Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Solid 4. REGION: US PSN ID: differentgames TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Not yet, maybe soon. Will accept messages from everyone. PSP: Yes *but i rarely use it* GAMES: Resistance Fall of Man Resident Evil 5 Soul Caliber Army of Two demo Naughty Bear I can go online during the day and up until about 9pm on and off, my schedule is variable I will buy a new game to match yours if we can agree on playing the same game. My skills are pretty random right now, but I am willing to put in the practice for the right team. I've played mostly one-player games or one-player modes up until last month. My one players are: God of War Collection, God of War 3, Dead to Rights, Prototype, Wet, Darksiders and all the stuff listed above. Also major Zelda fan if that matters to anyone although not currently playing..... Thanks, hope to hear from some of you guys. REGION: UK PSN ID: Jordmason10 TIME ZONE: GMT HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes GAMES: Killzone 2, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Red Dead Redemption I'll accept all requests! REGION: US PSN ID: silverpikachu TIME ZONE: PST HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes GAMES: Metal Gear Solid 4, Need for Speed Shift, Dragon Age: Origins, Little Big Planet, Tekken 6, Mafia II Demo REGION: EU (Denmark) PSN ID: Tumle TIME ZONE: CET HEADSET?: yes PSN+:yes PSP: Yes Games: Red Dead Redemption Battlefield: bad company2 Battlefield 1943 Uncharted 2 Whipeout HD (not furypack) lbp Warhawk GTA4 Mod Nation Racers Killzone2 civilization Singstar Call of duty: modern warfare 2 REGION: US PSN ID: PurplePigs TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Nope PSP: No GAMES: Modern Warfare 2 (borrowing from a friend), Resistance 2, Killzone 2, MAG REGION: US PSN ID: MatrixKiDD TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Yes GAMES: MW2, BFBC2, Killzone2, Resistance2, Demon's Souls and Midnight Club: LA
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tjoeb123
REGION: US PSN ID: anoBayag2 TIME ZONE: PACIFIC HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes GAMES: Modern Warfare 2 Resident Evil 5 (Gold edition) SOCOM US NAVY SEALS: CONFRONTATION Call of Duty:World at War Call of duty 4:Modern Warfare Bioshock 2 LittleBigPlanet Battlefield Bad company

CANADA

REGION: Canada - West Coast

PSN ID: hazelnutman

TIME ZONE: PST

HEADSET?: Yes

GAMES: Mostly BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. I have a ton of different games from a ton of different genres, but BlazBlue is the only game I play competetively online. I don't mind the occassional screwing around in Demon's Souls or Uncharted 2 though; it's all about having fun.

NOTE: I also have the maximum amount of friends allowed on PSN (100), so add me only if you actually intend on playing with me. If I add somebody, then somebody else will have to be deleted - usually somebody I don't play games with or rarely converse with on PSN.

REGION: Canada PSN ID: Big_Evil_Donut (Gamespot: Big_Evil666) TIME ZONE: CST HEADSET?: No; Wireless Key/Chat pad Yes PSP: Yes GAMES: Soul Calibur IV, any WWE Smackdown vs. Raw game, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Street Fighter IV Note: you can add me if you like, even though i don't do online much. i may come around REGION: Canada TIME ZONE: MST PSN ID: Rippou Games I play: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, BFBC 2. PSP: Yes Headset: No GS username: almossbb REGION: Canada PSN ID: Almo_SSBB TIME ZONE: CST HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes (first version though) GAMES: Resistance 1 & 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, Demons Souls Note: add me if you want, but mention your from gamespot.Region: Canada PSN ID: Destiny89 ( come on sony add the change PSN ID feature! i hate this ID name! ) lol Time Zone: PST Head Set: Yes PSP: Yes Games: Can be seen in pictures here REGION: Canada PSN ID: Geoff1994 (say your GS name if different from PSN please) TIME ZONE: Central HEADSET?: No GAMES: Battle Field Bad Comapny 2, LBP, Uncharted 2, Burnout Paradise. MGS4

UK

Region: Europe - UK PSN ID: LadySmokes (Gamespot: MissLibrarian) Time Zone: GMT Headset?: Yes PSP?: No Games: Killzone 2, basically. Note: Please make sure you tell me who you are if you wish to add me, or I will probably ignore your request. REGION: Europe PSN ID: b1ohazardzon3 TIME ZONE: CET HEADSET: No PSP: No GAMES: Modern Warfare 2,Killzone 2 & Resistance 2 REGION: Uk (Bolton) PSN ID: hleb24 TIME ZONE: GMT HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No GAMES: Modern Warfare 2 Killzone 2 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Red Dead Redemption World at War Resident Evil 5 Heavy Rain

AU

REGION: Australia PSN ID: PsychopathicFool (Gamespot: UnrealLegend) HEADSET: No PSP: No GAMES: MW2, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, GTAIV, RDR, LBP (I don't play much online BTW)

BELGIUM

PSN: Neagus98 Region: Belgium ( but I'm English) Games: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, World at War and 4 Resistance 1+2 Tom Clancy's Endwar Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Sid Meiers Civilization Revolution LittleBigPlanet Those are the (multiplayer) games I have now. I usally buy FPS, RPG, srategy or action games

SWEDEN

Region : Sweden PSN : djmusdj games : cod : mw 2, borderlands, red dead redemption, battlefield : bad company 2 headset: YES just tell me that you are from gamespot in your friend request message, or i might ignore you

TO BE SORTED LATER

GS: awesomeray region-US time zone-eastern headset-no PSP-yes PSN ID- stingray531 games- littlebigplanet team fortress 2 burnout paradise brutal legend uncharted 2 grand theft auto 4 and EFLC GS: everythingbeeps: REGION: Eastern US TIME ZONE: East PSN ID: herebemonsters PSP: No Headset: No (but considering getting one if I start playing online more.) Games I'd be most inclined to play online: Modnation Racers Uncharted 2 LittleBigPlanet Bad Company 1 or 2 Really, anything I have that's multiplayer. GS: Pygmahia Region: New Zealand PSN ID: Pygmahia headset: yes psp: no games: online, red dead, killzone 2, uncharted 2 REGION: Aus PSN ID: Zombozard HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes GAMES: Blazblue, Dissidia, MGO Region: Europe PSN ID: b1ohazardzon3 Time Zone: CET Headset: Yes PSP: No Online Games: Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 2 & Resistance 2 REGION: US PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02 TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No GAMES: NHL 10, Killzone 2, Ghostbusters, Madden 11, Smackdown vs Raw 2010, Uncharted REGION: UK PSN ID: RamBo_BRUV TIME ZONE: GMT HEADSET?: No PSP: Yes GAMES: Red Dead Redemption, MAG, battlefield bad company 2 REGION: Canada (NB) PSN ID: Kylestrasz TIME ZONE: AST (Atlantic Time Zone) One hour ahead of EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No. GAMES: Killzone 2, Little Big Planet. Note: Mention you're from GS! Region: USA PSN ID: omegaheartbeat Time Zone: EST Headset: Yes PSP: Yes Games: Uncharted 2 (I play this mostly MP wise.),MGS4,COD4,WAW,MW2,Resistance 2,etc. I got Mid nightclub Los Angeles And ٌٌٌWant to Race With Hot. REGION: Canada(Montreal) PSN ID: ManyKing1290 Time Zone: Eastern Time Headset: Yes PSP: No. Games Playing Online: FIFA 10 (and when it comes out FIFA 11 and PES11), Bad Company 2, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, UFC 2010, Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction Guerrilla Will accept friend requests from anyone! Region: Europe PSN ID: Adaam75 Time Zone: GMT Headset: No, hope to pick one up soon. PSP: Yes Online Games: Modern Warfare 2, GTA IV, FIFA 10, Blur, Red Dead Redemption Region: USA PSN ID: filiwian Time Zone: PST Headset: Yes PSP: Yes Online Games: Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 2, Call of Duty 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil 5, Resistance 2. REGION: US PSN ID: HyperLine TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No GAMES: MW2, Rock Band 2, FIFA 10, Demons Souls, Uncharted 2, COD: WAW, Battlefield Bad Company 2, LittleBigPlanet, Saints Row 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, Unreal Tournament 3, Burnout Paradise and Fat Princess Region: Europe PSN ID: Zellerellez Headset: No PSP: No Online Games: FIFA10, Uncharted 2, Blur REGION: US PSN ID: TheTruf89 TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET: No PSP: Yes GAMES: * BlazBlue * Call of Duty 4 * Modern Warfare 2 * Killzone 2 * UFC 2009 * Tekken 5 & Tekken 6 * Madden 2010 * NBA 2K10 * Uncharted 2 * Resident Evil 5 * Metal Gear Solid 4 * Red Dead Redemption * Little Big Planet * Soul Calibur IV * Grand Theft Auto IV
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tjoeb123
region-UK time Greenwhich Meantime +0 headset-no PSP-no PSN ID- gothicsyn games- littlebigplanet transformers: revenge of the fallen resident evil 5 motorstorm: pacfic rift mirrors edge REGION: Western Canada PSN ID: StacktActor (Same as GS) TIME ZONE: Whatever Vancouver is. HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No GAMES: Modern Warfare 2, COD 5 WaW, Batman Arkyum Asylum, NHL 11, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2...way more. Region-US PSN ID-SirensScareMe Timezone- Central US Headset-No PSP-Yes Region: New Zealand (Australasian) PSN ID: kvothe_12 Headset: Only the pseye Games: Killzone 2, Red dead revolver, gta4 REGION: Canada West PSN ID: YoemoDK TIME ZONE: PST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No GAMES: Bioshock 2, and Mag pretty soon. region: UK time zone: GMT PSN ID: BRAYSHAW5 Headset: no online games: cod mw2 Uncarted 2 (bored of all others) REGION:USA - East Coast PSN ID:gamez206 Gamespot id gamez206 TIME ZONE:EST HEADSET?:Yes i use it PSP:Yes GAMES: -Burnout: Paradise -Killzone 2 -LittleBigPlanet -Metal Gear Solid 4 -SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves -Ghost Recon 2 -COD World at war -COD MW2 -FarCry2 REGION:USA - West Coast PSN ID:Bourne-707 TIME ZONE:Mountain time HEADSET:Yes PSP:Yes GAMES world at war little big planet Guitar hero 4,5, Fifa 10 ID - OmegaGreedAK47 Reigion- USA EAST PSP- YES Headset- yes Region:US ID: NikoZombie PSP: no Headset: no REGION:US GS ID:ReplayKillah32 PSN ID: DarkTime0 TIME ZONE:EST HEADSET?: No PSP:No GAMES:Street Fighter IV & Bad Company 1 Region - USA PS iD - Corigan69 Headset - No PSP: No Games: NCAA Football 10, NHL 10, Madden 10, Borderlands US PSN ID: same as GS name. (which is linux731) TIME ZONE: CT HEADSET?: YES PSP:NO GAMES: -BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 -BLUR -GRAND THEFT AUTO: IV REGION: US PSN ID: MOXXSTER ( hardyfan8 on GS ) TIME ZONE: CENTRAL HEADSET?: YES PSP: NO GAMES: Red Dead Redemption, Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty World at War, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, BattleField Bad Company 2. REGION: UK PSN ID: Lordmousey TIME ZONE: GMT HEADSET?: Yes GAMES: Killzone 2, Dead Rising 2, MAG, Soul Callibur IV, Borderlands, Burnout Paradise. REGION: Canada PSN ID: Lt_Sokol TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Yes, mostly single player. GAMES: Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Fight Night Round 4, GT5 Prologue. Note: Upcoming games: Medal of Honor, Gran Turismo 5. Region : Canada PSN ID : sodamshady TimeZone : Mountain Headset : yes: PSP : NO Games: Defjam Rapstar, Rock band 2, pretty much whatever REGION: SA PSN ID: SUB-HIRO TIME ZONE: Riyadh HEADSET: No PSP: Yes GAMES:Killzone 2 REGION: US PSN ID: Razor-Lazor TIME ZONE: CENTRAL HEADSET?: Yes PSP: No GAMES: UFC Undisputed 2009, WWE SmackDown VS. Raw 2010, DJ Hero, Modern Warfare 2, Dead Rising 2 REGION: ASIA PSN ID: willock1234 TIME ZONE: GMT +8 HEADSET?: No PSP: No GAMES: Bad company 2, uncharted 2, need for speed shift, demon's soul Will accept everyone from all over the globe~ REGION: United Kingdom PSN ID: Demonic18 TIME ZONE: GMT HEADSET?: Nope PSP: Nope GAMES: Don't play Multi-Player, but like to have people to chat to and look at Trophys. Welcome any and all, just send me a request, and also pm me from time to time about Games ID = P1SlipknotFan Region = US Headset = NO Games = Need for Speed Undercover, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood BETA REGION: US PSN ID:zaitsu_sky TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: PSP: Yes GAMES:ssf4, uncharted 2, mvc2, gunstar heroes, bomberman ultra, worms, fat princess, DBZ raging blast.. ( all the multiplayer games i have atm ,-, ) REGION: US PSN ID: DGProlific TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Yes GAMES: Motorstorm, Resistance: FoM, Unreal Tournament, CoD4, Metal Gear Solid 4, GT5: Prologue, CoD:WaW, Midnight Club: LA, GTA4, GTA: EfLC, MW2, SFIV REGION: US PSN ID:thirdbass TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?:Yes PSP:No GAMES: RDR, MW 1&2, UC2, KZ2, RFROM & R2, CODWAW, Singularity, MUA & MUA2, Borderlands, R5 and more than I can't name off the top of my head. Region: Europe - UK PSN ID: Viet_Jay Time Zone: GMT Headset?: Yes PSP?: No Games: MW2, Metal Gear Online, WAW and Black OPs/Assassin's creed brotherhood once it comes out REGION: US PSN ID: Dogfather76 TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Yes GAMES: Uncharted 2, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Rising 2, Borderlands, Castle Crashers, and others Region:US Headset:Yes ID: Warship19 Timezone:EST PSP:no Games: Cod4&WaW, UC2, Resistance 2, Borderlands GOTY, RDR, GTAIV, NCAA Football 11, Madden 10, Lost Planet 2. Im especially looking for someone to play Borderlands with. Just bought it
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tjoeb123
Reserved for future updates.
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tjoeb123
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tjoeb123
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tjoeb123
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tjoeb123
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

If we're including regions, then I think it's necessary to include more specific descriptions of whereabouts in the region you reside in. Countries such as Canada and the US are too large to simply include just the region name if you wish to play low-latency-required games such as fighters. That's why I included "West Coast" in the region description to ensure the best region matchups as possible.

-

REGION: Canada - West Coast

PSN ID: hazelnutman

GAMES: Mostly BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. I have a ton of different games from a ton of different genres, but BlazBlue is the only game I play competetively online. I don't mind the occassional screwing around in Demon's Souls or Uncharted 2 though; it's all about having fun.

NOTE: I also have the maximum amount of friends allowed on PSN (100), so add me only if you actually intend on playing with me. If I add somebody, then somebody else will have to be deleted - usually somebody I don't play games with or rarely converse with on PSN.

-

So assuming you'll be updating the front page with every new PSN profile which gets updated here along with community play dates and whatnot, I give you a thumbs up in advance for all of the work you'll have to be doing.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

Region-US

PSN ID-The_GrandJury

Time zone-EST

Headset-Yes

PSP-no

Games I play-Add me if you want to get down and play some Bad Company 2 or Burnout paradise. We can blow stuff up together!

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tjoeb123

So assuming you'll be updating the front page with every new PSN profile which gets updated here along with community play dates and whatnot, I give you a thumbs up in advance for all of the work you'll have to be doing.

hazelnutman

Thanks, I'll do my best. Please keep in mind though that it may not be update immediately, as I do have a life. But I will do my best to keep up.

TF626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#26 TF626
Member since 2010 • 593 Posts

REGION: United States(Colorado)

PSN ID: pendulum626

Time Zone: Mountain Time

Headset: No(planning on it)

Games Playing Online: Modern Warfare 2, and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Will accept friend requests from anyone!

1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts

PSN ID: mushroomherb TIME ZONE: Central HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Threw it away. GAMES: Red Dead Redemption, SOCOM Confrontation, Bad Company 2, Blazblue Calamity Trigger and Soon to be CS. MvC 2, Fat Princess and Burnout.

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tjoeb123

PSN ID: mushroomherb TIME ZONE: Central HEADSET?: Yes PSP: Threw it away. GAMES: Red Dead Redemption, SOCOM Confrontation, Bad Company 2, Blazblue Calamity Trigger and Soon to be CS. MvC 2, Fat Princess and Burnout.

1bigsmoke55
I'm assuming US?
1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts

[QUOTE="1bigsmoke55"]

tjoeb123

I'm assuming US?

Yes.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

REGION: Canada

PSN ID: Big_Evil_Donut

TIME ZONE: CST

HEADSET?: No; Wireless Key/Chat pad Yes

GAMES: Soul Calibur IV, any WWE Smackdown vs. Raw game, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Street Fighter IV

Note: you can add me if you like, even though i don't do online much. i may come around

shadow13702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 shadow13702
Member since 2008 • 1791 Posts

Region-US

PSN ID- shadow33454

Time zone- pst

Headset-Yes

PSP-no

Games I play: BC2, KZ2 mainly

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

Why was everything on the first page deleted... and here is my info:

REGION:USA - East Coast

PSN ID:LiquidDom

TIME ZONE:EST

HEADSET?:Yes but I never use it.

PSP:Yes

GAMES:Here is my list of games:

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Burnout: Paradise
Demon's Souls
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Haze
Killzone 2
LittleBigPlanet
MAG
Metal Gear Solid 4
ModNation Racers
MotorStrom
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tjoeb123

Why was everything on the first page deleted...

Ultrabeatdown55
Nothing has been deleted on the first page. If you mean the 2nd page....well, it's because it was full of what is not allowed in here. (Read m0zart's message...actually before he posted that, those posts were already there.) And my goodness, that's a long list of games. I have Uncharted 1, and I don't ever remember it being a multiplayer game, which is what I said to only list. Are you sure all of those are multiplayer games (IE online)? I'm also surprised MW2 isn't a part of that...
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

Why was everything on the first page deleted...

tjoeb123
Nothing has been deleted on the first page. If you mean the 2nd page....well, it's because it was full of what is not allowed in here. (Read m0zart's message...actually before he posted that, those posts were already there.) And my goodness, that's a long list of games. I have Uncharted 1, and I don't ever remember it being a multiplayer game, which is what I said to only list. Are you sure all of those are multiplayer games (IE online)? I'm also surprised MW2 isn't a part of that...

Oh I just put down my list of games. I'll delete the non-multiplayer ones. And I have a 360 as well so I get most multiplatform games on that.
who77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 who77
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

REGION: US
PSN ID: who75
HEADSET?: Yes(Wired one, and few friends have had trouble hearing me sometimes)
PSP: No
GAMES: MW2, BC2, Borderlands, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2, TF2, PSHome, Resistance 2, Sacred 2 FA, Uncharted 2, Zombie Apocalypse, GTAIV

*note: playing a lot of single player games lately, but I still like playing multiplayer games with friends.

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

REGION: Australia
PSN ID: PsychopathicFool
HEADSET: No
PSP: No
GAMES: MW2, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, GTAIV, RDR, LBP (I don't play much online BTW)

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
Region: US PSN ID: SoraX64 Time Zone: EST Headset?: No PSP?: No Games: Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Demon's Souls, WipEout HD, Critter Crunch I might be getting SSFIV sometime soon as well. I have a keyboard.
mrgio69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mrgio69
Member since 2005 • 573 Posts

Region:US PSN I.D:GMAN923 Time Zone: Pst Headset:Yes Games: Burnout: paradise, Red dead redemption, MW 2,RE 5, Uncharted 2,street fighter 2: HD remix

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts
Region: Europe - UK PSN ID: LadySmokes Time Zone: GMT Headset?: Yes PSP?: No Games: Killzone 2, basically. Note: Please make sure you tell me who you are if you wish to add me, or I will probably ignore your request :(
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#41 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Region: Canada

PSN ID: Destiny89 ( come on sony add the change PSN ID feature! i hate this ID name! ) lol

Time Zone: PST

Head Set: Yes

Games: Can be seen in pictures here

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
REGION: US GS: The-Apostle PSN ID: Aposte92627 TIME ZONE: EST HEADSET?: No (It's not required) PSP: No. GAMES: I have like very few multiplayer games. I know I got Warhawk, but I don't play it because I prefer co-op as opposed to PVP. :)
gtalireza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gtalireza
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Hello, Guys

I got Mid nightclub Los Angeles And ٌٌٌWant to Race With Hot.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Region-US

PSN ID-sensesfail55 (dont use my killerband ID as i dont have anymore friend space left)

Time zone-EST

Headset-Yes

PSP-Yes

Games I play-Uncharted 2, COD: World at War, MW2 (only if i really have to)

*Make sure you mention you are from Gamespot if you do happen to add me*

The_Wii_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#45 The_Wii_Lover
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts

PSN ID: KingO595

Genre: All kind of shooters and action advanture, Also Fifa 10.

Avatar image for phoenix-serpent
phoenix-serpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 phoenix-serpent
Member since 2008 • 654 Posts

Region: 1 [USA]

PSN ID: XERPENT

Headset: Yes.

Sense of Humor: Yes

Time Zone: EDT [Miami area]

Games:
Modern Warfare 2

Bad Company 2 [Onslaught too]

Burnout Paradise

Red Dead Redemption

Pixel Junk Monsters

English Soccer [FIFA 10]

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts

Region: U.S

PSN ID: XDXDXDguy

Headset: Nope

Time Zone: EST

Games: Burnout Paradise, Little Big Planet, Castle Crashers, and Call of Duty: Black Ops (As soon as released)

OmegaAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 OmegaAK47
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

PSN: OmegaGreedAK47

time: Eastern

Headset: Yes

Games: Red Dead

AjaxNeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#49 AjaxNeron
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

REGION: Canada (Ontario)

PSN ID: General_Onimaru

TIME ZONE: EST

GAMES:

BioShock 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Killzone 2

LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Red Dead Redemption

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

kidunique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kidunique
Member since 2009 • 186 Posts
Region: US PSN ID: rainwriter Time Zone: EST Headset:no PSP: no games i'll b playin this fall: Red Dead Redemption, NBA 2K11, Madden NFL 11, NCAA 11, BLACK OPS,\ I'll add anyone who wants to play with me.