The most annoying feature on PS3?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts

[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]A few things annoy me and will most likely never get sorted; 1) No background downloading for patches or updates 2) Doing a simple thing like reading a message while in-game can take a while because of the lag 3) No music playback while browsing the store 4) No sound notifications when messages are receivedking_quaps

Totally agree with the background d/l! I decided to dust off LBP the other day and it had a maaaasive patch (not really played it since it came out). I was in the mood to play a game so needless to say I cancelled the download.

I'm like that, I really want to play Burnout Paradise online but there's no way I'm going to be installing all the patches.
spy2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 spy2828
Member since 2008 • 656 Posts

Slow mo XMB

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="king_quaps"]

[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]A few things annoy me and will most likely never get sorted; 1) No background downloading for patches or updates 2) Doing a simple thing like reading a message while in-game can take a while because of the lag 3) No music playback while browsing the store 4) No sound notifications when messages are receivedMushroomWig

Totally agree with the background d/l! I decided to dust off LBP the other day and it had a maaaasive patch (not really played it since it came out). I was in the mood to play a game so needless to say I cancelled the download.

I'm like that, I really want to play Burnout Paradise online but there's no way I'm going to be installing all the patches.

And truthfully, 'shroom, you're not missing out on much as far as the online. Save the space on your HDD for something that's fun & active.

:)

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

The system having to be turned on to charge controllers is probably my main gripe. The fact that so many games don't play the music I have on my harddrive takes a close second though.

Avatar image for Jukemdrawles089
Jukemdrawles089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Jukemdrawles089
Member since 2011 • 34 Posts
The damn voice changer. I'm sick and tired of playing with kids who purposely deepen their voices to seem older.
Inmate_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Inmate_69
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts
Comparing trophies. Takes forever.
king_quaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 king_quaps
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

Comparing trophies. Takes forever.Inmate_69

How often do you access your own trophies? I check mine quite often and today when I compared mine with a friend's, it came up pretty much straight away. I do remember it taking ages in the past but back then I didn't really look at trophies and challenges.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#58 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
The laggy XMB.
lasseeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lasseeb
Member since 2010 • 1186 Posts

Not able to play music on most games while playing.

Xbox does it. Heck i even considered switching for a while.

dhellwig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dhellwig
Member since 2009 • 178 Posts

I hate that the sleep timer on the PS3 only has like two different times, I want to be able to set it to a specific time

spy2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 spy2828
Member since 2008 • 656 Posts

[QUOTE="Inmate_69"]Comparing trophies. Takes forever.king_quaps

How often do you access your own trophies? I check mine quite often and today when I compared mine with a friend's, it came up pretty much straight away. I do remember it taking ages in the past but back then I didn't really look at trophies and challenges.

If the other user has a lot of trophies, trust me it takes a lot of time. When i compared with someone who is 21 PSN Level, went into a specific game to check trophies and after that i pressed back ( O ), it took around 5 minutes :x