Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

@ryrulez said:

Somehow forgot that release dates are different across regions. The three day wait for Dark Souls 2 is going to be killer.

The x-month wait for Dark Souls 2 is gonna suck.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MethodManFTW

No season pass for Titanfall... :O

That tells me there is going to be a **** load of DLC.

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts

@MethodManFTW said:

@ryrulez said:

Somehow forgot that release dates are different across regions. The three day wait for Dark Souls 2 is going to be killer.

But you're wait is self imposed. My wait is due to racism.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

@ryrulez said:

racism.

xD

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MethodManFTW

@ryrulez said:

@MethodManFTW said:

@ryrulez said:

But you're wait is self imposed. My wait is due to racism.

very true

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Had a very rough time in a dungeon today with a tank that was all sorts of wat but I managed to get the company seals to get my first mount. Almost level 30!

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 whiskeystrike

Oh, this is a new lounge.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 starwarsjunky

@whiskeystrike said:

Had a very rough time in a dungeon today with a tank that was all sorts of wat but I managed to get the company seals to get my first mount. Almost level 30!

yeah, i had one before that didn't know what "aggro" was. he'd just pull a group and would only hit a single target. the healer just ended up "tanking" everything xD i tried helping, but got the usual "don't tell me how to do my job" response...

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#59  Edited By Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

@ryrulez said:

having my best spelunky run ever. only one level until olmec. nerves are setting in.

edit: i beat olmec. finally. now for yama. hahaha

look at this shit. 481 deaths. 481.

Reading the bible ?

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ryrulez

@Young_Charter: Ha, nah it's some John Donne poetry that I have to right an essay on.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By whiskeystrike
@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:

yeah, i had one before that didn't know what "aggro" was. he'd just pull a group and would only hit a single target. the healer just ended up "tanking" everything xD i tried helping, but got the usual "don't tell me how to do my job" response...

This guy didn't mark which most people in the low level dungeons don't, so I didn't mind too much... but he ran off without letting me cast protect at the start, pulled unneccessary aggro by pulling other mobs when we weren't even done with who we were fighting, would attack other enemies who I put to sleep, started the boss fight while I was watching the cutscene and then flamed me for not skipping it... I think once I hit 30 on my healer I'm gonna start leveling paladin.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#62  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@whiskeystrike said:

You better be on Gilgamesh! >.<

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Young_Charter

@ryrulez said:

@Young_Charter: Ha, nah it's some John Donne poetry that I have to right an essay on.

oh.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 starwarsjunky

@whiskeystrike said:
@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:

This guy didn't mark which most people in the low level dungeons don't, so I didn't mind too much... but he ran off without letting me cast protect at the start, pulled unneccessary aggro by pulling other mobs when we weren't even done with who we were fighting, would attack other enemies who I put to sleep, started the boss fight while I was watching the cutscene and then flamed me for not skipping it... I think once I hit 30 on my healer I'm gonna start leveling paladin.

if he's a WAR, putting things to sleep actually makes things harder (imo). since overpower is so good. but paladin, no excuse for that. lol.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MethodManFTW

i'm a war

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#66 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm a level 99 MNK/DNC.

I'll punch you in the face and then dance on your corpse.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 whiskeystrike

@Ballroompirate said:

@whiskeystrike said:

I am. We just never seem to be on at the same time

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

I spent the last day and a half marathoning Game of Thrones season 3, (home video box set) and I am just… drained. People warned me that episode 9, Rains of Castamere, would be a roller coaster, and yet I was still not prepared. Game of Thrones is officially the single greatest thing to ever happen to TV.

I grow more and more convinced, three seasons in, that this whole series is really, overall, the story of Daenerys Stormborn, and everybody else happens to be in it. This is going to be like when I beat MGS3 for the first time, or Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, it'll take me days to shake off the emotional imprint this has left on me.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:
@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:

if he's a WAR, putting things to sleep actually makes things harder (imo). since overpower is so good. but paladin, no excuse for that. lol.

As a PLD, I hate it when people sleep mobs cause I CoS (my aoe dot threat) as soon as I can when I pull. The only time a tank can somewhat slack off on not marking mobs is if he or she is doing big pulls, then that's usually when you just AoE crap down and plus I'm busy spamming flash/defensive CD's lol.

Although I'm taking a break from my PLD and just messing around on my MNK.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

Soooooo new LBL huh? You finally went and did it. Well here's to hoping it fixes the problem with the old one. Although it's probably gonna do the same thing anyway once we get a few pages in...

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Texas2089

@whiskeystrike said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@whiskeystrike said:

Oh when did you get back into XIV? You deleted your character on Behemoth so I thought you quit. We only got to play together what, once? What are you playing as now?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MethodManFTW

@Texas2089: they've rolled out a couple different forum fixes lately so hopefully it will be fixed... Probably not tho.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 starwarsjunky

@Ballroompirate said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:
@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:

As a PLD, I hate it when people sleep mobs cause I CoS (my aoe dot threat) as soon as I can when I pull. The only time a tank can somewhat slack off on not marking mobs is if he or she is doing big pulls, then that's usually when you just AoE crap down and plus I'm busy spamming flash/defensive CD's lol.

yeah, i believe it. annoying how people trying to make things easier actually make them harder. only time its useful is if a WHM uses fluid aura first, shooting it back, and then sleeps is so its away from the group. and referring to marking, i'm lazy and pretty much never do it. i get lots of hate, so its rarely a problem =P

in other news, i cleared turn 4 tonight! =D

*sets sights on TWINTANIA!!!

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I purchased an Xbox one due to the drought of games for the Ps4 and BF4 being an utter failure. I must say I am loving plants versus zombies garden warfare. Reminds me of Team Fortress 2 and I absolutely love that game. Too bad its a grind to unlock anything and they will ruin it with microtranactions.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Texas2089

@MethodManFTW said:

@Texas2089: they've rolled out a couple different forum fixes lately so hopefully it will be fixed... Probably not tho.

Yeah this IS GlitchSpot after all :P

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Texas2089

@starwarsjunky said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:
@starwarsjunky said:

@whiskeystrike said:

yeah, i believe it. annoying how people trying to make things easier actually make them harder. only time its useful is if a WHM uses fluid aura first, shooting it back, and then sleeps is so its away from the group. and referring to marking, i'm lazy and pretty much never do it. i get lots of hate, so its rarely a problem =P

in other news, i cleared turn 4 tonight! =D

*sets sights on TWINTANIA!!!

Congrats. We have 7 people at 50 now and 4 others are close so hopefully we can start running the Coil soon after they've gotten their gear up. Really looking forward to it.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#77 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

How many here are getting FFX HD?

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ryrulez

you can preload the psn version of dark souls 2 already. further mockery. i will not stand for this. i... i... guess i will...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#79 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

65k posts reached :D

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 MethodManFTW

All these albums but by far my most replayable album is Chance the Rappers Acidrap mixtape...

God damn that dude is fucking talented. Him and Childish Gambino have definitely got me more back into rap...

It has been my favorite genre pretty much entire life but lately EDM has been taking up a lot of listening time.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 whiskeystrike
@Texas2089 said:

@whiskeystrike said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@whiskeystrike said:

Oh when did you get back into XIV? You deleted your character on Behemoth so I thought you quit. We only got to play together what, once? What are you playing as now?

Decided to start playing with some of the guys/gals over in the System Wars lounge since there's like 5 of them that all play in the same free company. Playing as a healer right now to 50.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MethodManFTW

Any of you guys jumping back into Diablo 3 now that 2.0 has dropped?

It's really fun now.. Don't know why the color of the loot I get makes such a different, but it does!

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW :I need to get into him more often. Tbh Meth, I just feel like reformatting my Ipod and just starting fresh. Sometimes when I am in the car looking for a nice playlist or song to play I am always on the road screwing around with it, indecisive on what to play. Kid Cudi, Rick Ross, Pharrell, and School Boy Q just drop some projects and I have yet to listen.

On that note, lol @ tmz for making a riot about how The Game had a deleted verse off of Ray J's "I Hit it first" song about being the first to have sex with Kim Kardashian before Kanye West did. Lmao I find it hilarious how Game is now caught up in that Kardashian Media now and how they're trying to make Kanye and Game beef. They even said he was caught in the club griding with Khole Kardashian a few weeks after her divorce while her mom was also at the club and they were taking pics with Game lol. Hilarioes (Hilarious)

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

93 million on Resogun, experienced, arcade mode. Getting better.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MethodManFTW

Hmm... Just finished Deus Ex: The Fall on iPad..

All in all a pretty damn good game given the limitations of the platform, but god damn, that is a bullshit cliffhanger.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter: Oxymoron had a ton of buzz leading up to release.. But yeah, I haven't got around to listening to it yet.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Young_Charter

@Randolph: We should play it sometime

@MethodManFTW : Yeah it absolutely did. Im going to find some time to listen to it. Probably tonight

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MethodManFTW

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#89 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Just realized this was a new lounge...

And I've already posted in here, too.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Young_Charter

@yokofox33 said:

Just realized this was a new lounge...

And I've already posted in here, too.

Glad ya noticed, buddy :D lol

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

So, State of Decay is a surprisingly cool game. It's RPG elements go a lot deeper than I thought they would. Lots of exploration. Build your home base, build a crew, level them all up, gather supplies, clean out zombie infested towns and shit. It's got a few quirks, but this is more or less the zombie survival game I've always wanted. Perhaps a little cuter than I imagined, though. It has sort of a modern Fable 2/3 look to it. Hell, maybe Molyneux's old team are the ones who made it. It is a MSS game afterall.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Young_Charter

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

So, State of Decay is a surprisingly cool game. It's RPG elements go a lot deeper than I thought they would. Lots of exploration. Build your home base, build a crew, level them all up, gather supplies, clean out zombie infested towns and shit. It's got a few quirks, but this is more or less the zombie survival game I've always wanted. Perhaps a little cuter than I imagined, though. It has sort of a modern Fable 2/3 look to it. Hell, maybe Molyneux's old team are the ones who made it. It is a MSS game afterall.

PC ?

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Young_Charter

Nice Boondocks spin off. I can't wait for season 4. Finally. Shit almost every season they got a shit of problems for a renewal.

Loading Video...

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 MrSelf-Destruct

@Young_Charter said:

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

PC ?

Also on Xbox.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Young_Charter

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

@Young_Charter said:

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

PC ?

Also on Xbox.

oh my. I see... How unfortunate.. lol

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 MrSelf-Destruct

Bioware said they've considered a remastered edition of the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS4/Xbone. If they up the resolution, improve textures, and include all the DLCs, I might bite. But something tells me they'd never include all the DLCs. They're weird about their DLCs. Dicks.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Young_Charter

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

Bioware said they've considered a remastered edition of the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS4/Xbone. If they up the resolution, improve textures, and include all the DLCs, I might bite. But something tells me they'd never include all the DLCs. They're weird about their DLCs. Dicks.

I might bite too. But I finally just got ME1 and ME3 thanks to bro but idk if I will be tempted to just play 1-3 all over again and end up buying 2 because I never played the Arrival DLC which was connects 2-3

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

Same here I think. Even though I own both ME2 and 3 (which I still haven't played lol) I'll buy them if they ran smoother than last gen.

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ryrulez

getting real end time vibes from ukraine and that fucking oscar's selfie, ya know?

1914 was 100 years ago now and all. like borges said reality favours symmetries and slight anachronisms.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

@ryrulez said:

getting real end time vibes from ukraine and that fucking oscar's selfie, ya know?

1914 was 100 years ago now and all. like borges said reality favours symmetries and slight anachronisms.

I think the most ****ed thing of this all is that the US along with Russia and the UK got the Ukraine to give up nuclear weapons in 1994. They had over 1000. They signed the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances, saying they'd respect Ukraine as a territory and sovereignty. It's like waiting the ten turns of the peace treaty of Civ then going right back in.