So after the GTA4 incident will you buy GTA5?

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeltaCobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 DeltaCobra
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts
[QUOTE="odin2019"]

[QUOTE="aaron6581230"]What GTA4 incident? You mean the freezing/bricking problem that was overly exagerated over the internet that Rockstar and Sony quickly fixed? On my part, I think they did a great job when they found that there was a problem with the gamejtdawg23

Thats not even close to the problem that is going on. All if not most of those 10 out 10 reviews you see on gamerankings.com have been rigged by rockstar.

So there is no such thing as a near perfect game?

Um I own a PS3 and XBOX360, and hav e to say,

MARIO 1,3, Suoer mario world, Mario 64, street fighter series and heavenley sword are all beautiful games.

They alow for sharp user imput, allow for the imagination.. perfect IMO.

milan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 milan22
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts
is that gta5 thing official? is't announced?
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

is that gta5 thing official? is't announced?milan22

Does it need to be? Let me put it like this from a business standpoint, when you make $500 million within the first week or so off of a game you make another one to continue the series to make more profit. Make sense.

jayblack138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 jayblack138
Member since 2006 • 99 Posts

I'm loving GTA4. I've played 3, Vice City, and only a couple of hours of San Andreas. This one blows all of them away. I wouldn't give it a 10, but the game play and story is great! I'm reading posts and hearing people complain about some gameplay "abilities" that weren't involved (i.e. buying safehouses, garages, businesses). I personally don't feel that of that is needed in the game because of the story. It's not related. If you can explain to me how that would work and still pertain to the story, please let me know.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Being able to kill Playboy X for his pad is way better than buying some place to call my own in the game. You're a hired gun in the game. That's how Niko makes money. He's not interested in buying businesses to build profit or an empire. Anyway, that's besides the point.

I was impressed with this game more so than any other GTA game. It'll depend on what they with GTA 5 that will decide on if I buy it or not.

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
What incident?
maoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 maoman
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

GTA IV is so boring. and is the most overrated game in history.

is not even a 9 out of 10.

don´t be a victim of the hype.

hmac777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 hmac777
Member since 2007 • 1351 Posts
Im confused as to what incident you mean. I get that it got lots 10s and people are saying it doesn't deserve it and all that, and maybe it doesn't but i reserve all judgement on games until i play them, im certainly not gonna not buy it because people got hyped over gtaiv
truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#58 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts

I liked it. But for the whole 1.5 people that read my posts. Remember back when I said some people wont understand GTA. When it dont look like Cod, or any other of those 5 zillion FP pretty games. And thus a few new gamers think their in for something, that their not. And thus will whine.

And to be fair GTA was vary good yea. And more accessible, even mission wise. It was not as much as a pain. But SA was still the more epic game maybe. But then again 4 had a better story? Not so much a better story, but better written and shown. But I still loved it, and dont mind everyone chasing me down in online also :P.

I remember kinda just passing to anyone. "Yea but this new gen of kiddies might not like it." Which is a sigh of the times. Fake shiny boobs, fake shiny games. lol All the same to them.

Latin0_pride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Latin0_pride
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts
only if its set in southern cali or even da bay
snowyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 snowyjoe
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts
Ok instead of saying i liked it! I hated it! Why don't we say what we hate and why, and what we loved and why. And as for rigged reviews, every review is personal, no review is honnest, all reviews are made from that persons past experiance and stuff. People that right reviews arn't diffrent from us, any one of us can be a reviwer if we can all get a litriture degree (iknow i can't, i can't spell :'( ) I mean we all aim for the newest and latest game and try to play it in every way possible right? We love games and would play it if we didn't have to go to work, or do other stuff. For reviwers gaming is there job, so they just have more time to play the game and examin it, that's why they're reivwers, and know how to structure sentences and have been gaming since they were 5 or so (probably) Each mind is unique and everyone has diffren veiws. I'll start with the pros and cons. GTA 4 is good because they stuck with the hugeness and lots and lots of stuff to do apart from the story mode. GTA 4 is bad because you can't have a huge affro and get plastic surgory in single player.
Latin0_pride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Latin0_pride
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts

GTA 4 is bad because you can't have a huge affro and get plastic surgory in single player.

that aint gangsta bra u dont see homeboys with plastic surgeries lol probally chicks working at the corner but not og's ya heard?
Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts
I dont care what Rockstar did to rig the reviews. Im playing the game and its the best GTA ever. What other game on 360 or PS3 has as realistic and detailed world to be in. Now back to my regularly scheduled GTA session
Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pablo620
[QUOTE="The_Rick_14"]

If the TC honestly thinks that Rockstar is the only company that has a hand in which reviews make it out and content involved, he is SADLY mistaken. Besides, I hardly count that as a deciding factor in whether or not I purchase a game since I don't hang on every word of a review anyway.

I'm sorry you were disappointed that it didn't live up to your hype, but that's not the case for an enormous amount of other people. Just because you feel one way doesn't mean its right, and you're just proving your ignorance by being so assertive about it. Yes I will buy GTA 5, because I've been a fan of all GTA games and enjoy their gameplay.

DeltaCobra

I dont think its fair to mask his ignorance with yours.

I think "he" is referring to the lack of true NXT Gen gaming feel in terms of graphics and controls maybe?

Where people like yourself and COUNTLESS others just happy with bigger worlds and more detail than the last version.

Some people wanted an upgrade, they got it, and handed out a 10.

Technically though, Gears of war came out over a YEAR ago and craps on it for graphics. Assassin's Creed came out ages ago and has a much better city feel to it interms of living/breathing.

But GTA IV, like the gamespot review said is better as a SUM of its parts which is where i think you and many others are coming from. Ths other person you bashing, like myself is considering the game from more precise, individual components.

Fair game either way.

WHAT!! ASSASSINS CREED did not have a more realistic city. Of course the graphics are better in all those games GTA has never been about graphics. And back to the thing about Assassins Creed. The number of different citizens in GTA greatly exceeds AC and not to mention people doing random things everywhere. In AC everyone basically just walked around. Some carrying crates or pots. The sounds and feel of Liberty City are so close to NYC its amazing what Rockstar did. Im sirry but GTA surpassed my expectations. Thank you Rockstar.

SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
There's a select few who didn't like GTAIV and that's understandable as they're expecting god to come out to play with Niko. Anyway, I loved it and my expectations were exceeded greatly and of course I'll buy the next one in the series.
DeltaCobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DeltaCobra
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts

I dont care what Rockstar did to rig the reviews. Im playing the game and its the best GTA ever. What other game on 360 or PS3 has as realistic and detailed world to be in. Now back to my regularly scheduled GTA sessionPablo620

For what your talking about, Assassin's Creed shiiiits on it for world creeation

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 odin2019

I don't think I ever said anything about the graphics being bad because they look fine to me. Thats not really the problem. The problem is that very few new things have been added to this GTA game. The new things that I've noticed that have been added to the game include more realistic physics like when you jump out of a speeding car or you hit people with the car on the sidewalk. Another new thing is the cover system which is only ok, and when you shoot a body part people have a very hard time moving that body part any more. The game has more of a story so to speak but I'm not that entertained by it because I'm still doing the exact same things as I did in the last GTA games. There is a cutscene then its on to a mission.

As for new stuff that I wanted would include when you walk down the street you can talk to people and possibly form relationships with some of them, changes in the weather like seasons, changes in whats going on in the GTA world on a day to day basis like maybe there is a parade or ball game going on that day, being able to enter more buildings and rooms in those buildings for sniping spots or whatever, I thought the online play would be much better than what it is but its not much, and I would like to be able to enter different occupations like firefighter or cop. You don't just enter the car and start doing cop things I'm talking about going through training and getting to know the people on the inside and then possible being able to kill who I want to for whatever reason. Also, being able to become a cop and make the police force corrupt from the inside, as for a firefighter being able to enter burning buildings and then do whatever. I would also of liked the choice of being able to decide what missions I want to do and not do and this progresses the story and kill who I want when I want to. Also, I would of like multiple endings like 5 or 6 or more different endings based on the actions you make in the game which GTA4 does include these types of actions but they don't hold any meaning because they don't effect the game or the outcome of it for that matter. I would of also liked unexpected things to happen in the game like say you did a job where you took out some gang member not too long ago and the next time after you go back to your place to take a nap or whatever well when you wake up there is two people at your front door trying to kill you. Then when you go outside there is a couple of cars after that. Things that are unexpected would of been nice but it doesn't have any of that. Also, once you start killing people people find out about that and start to become area of it in certain spots within the city.

Based on what I just listed the top paragraph sounds like ok and its got a couple good things to it but you add the lower paragraph to it and its like wow next gen definitely. Least thats the way I see it.

-Knoa-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 -Knoa-
Member since 2008 • 115 Posts

You've got some good ideas in that second paragraph there odin. Maybe you can apply at Rockstar and "corrupt" them from the inside. :)

Cheers,

K

mickey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mickey09
Member since 2005 • 777 Posts

the only thing that can make me buy gta5 would be if tommy vercetti,cj,niko,and the guy from gta 3 would come back. gta 4 is overated the online is only fun for like an hour then u get bored.after u beat the game not even the side missions can keep u entertained.it does not deserve a perfect score i would have given it like a 9.5.gta san andreas storyline is much better and it has more things to do.the only thing gta4 has over san andreas is online,better graphics, and a cell phone.gta 4 has huge airplanes and u cant even ride on them.there is no car customization.it has no taxi or ambulance missions.the game is too short i was expecting it too be longer than san andreas.the city is too small.why would u go from a gigantic city in san andreas to something half its size in gta4.this game has the worst ending i have ever seen in a gta game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#69 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
[QUOTE="Large_Soda"][QUOTE="odin2019"]

[QUOTE="aaron6581230"]What GTA4 incident? You mean the freezing/bricking problem that was overly exagerated over the internet that Rockstar and Sony quickly fixed? On my part, I think they did a great job when they found that there was a problem with the gameodin2019

Thats not even close to the problem that is going on. All if not most of those 10 out 10 reviews you see on gamerankings.com have been rigged by rockstar.

Rigged how? Actually screw it, I don't care how, this just reeks of typical backlash from something that becomes "too" popular. The game is great and deserves its scores.

All you have to do is type in GTA4 reviews rigged by rockstar on google and you will be directed to whats going on. I have come to the conclusion about some of you all and that is that either you all are not hard to impress when it comes to games or you are just huge fans of GTA in general.

I totally agree. Screw people for liking the games they like. They should be liking the games I like! Waaahaaaa!!!!

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 odin2019

One more thing should of been added to the game and I still can't beleive its not in it is the ability to hold people hostage like take a hostage like you can in MGS and point a gun right to their head so the cops don't shoot you. Also, I wanted to hold people hostage to get the cops to comply with whatever demands I have. Also, being able to enter the airport and blow up gas stations.

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#71 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts
id buy gta5 even tho gta4 was mediocre
BqLuvs2Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BqLuvs2Game
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I will most definately buy GTA V if they make it. I've always been a huge fan. I loved Vice City, I never played San Andreas but I'm loving GTA IV, with the minor exception of some story elements that seem over dramatized. It can only get better right? Think on this though, we waited SOOOO long for IV, how many years till V, by then I'll be a mom and might not want to/ be able to play anymore. Point is: I love GTA, hate waiting in anticipation for new games. Yes I'll buy anything else they make.. Love it, Love it, even though I'm a woman in her mid-late twenties. :D ha!~
BIGBUZZ55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BIGBUZZ55
Member since 2004 • 1378 Posts

I thought it was quite a dissapointment since they took most of the features from san andres out of the game, but that still doesnt stop me from playing, rockstar makes a history of good games not just gta, midnight club, gun, and soon to be LA Noire which would be a upcoming multiplayer as well, even though i was quite disappointed with the new gta, that doesnt mean i hate the game, its still a fun game now with alot of multiplayer options as well. realistic44

activision made gun. your thinking of red dead revolver. which was sick. rockstar brings it to the table. even their ping pong game was amazing for a ping pong game

arikkot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 arikkot
Member since 2006 • 751 Posts

GTA IV was amazing, and I will certainly buy the series' next installment. I had huge expectations for this, and they were all matched. The game is more addicting than Little Jacob's weed.

If there was one game that I anticipated more than this, it was (and is) God of War 3, but I'm sure glad I have something to play until it comes out next year. GTA IV will be game of the year hands down. MGS4 will be a close second.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#75 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

[QUOTE="aaron6581230"]What GTA4 incident? You mean the freezing/bricking problem that was overly exagerated over the internet that Rockstar and Sony quickly fixed? On my part, I think they did a great job when they found that there was a problem with the gameodin2019

it wasnt rigged GTAIV deserves that scores its just simply amazing

ColdRush88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ColdRush88
Member since 2008 • 1192 Posts

GTAIV not only lived up to, but even exceeded my incredibly high expectations, and I will buy any GTA game that Rockstar makes with complete and total confidence.

As for the rigged crap, I don't buy it at all. You can Google whatever the hell, but some guy started this crap and it has exploded into a ridiculous, and highly untrue mess. If you, or anyone else chooses to believe the conspiracy theory, go for it.

I, however, do not buy into it.

nyc05

Agreed. And I don't even own GTAIV (I've played it briefly).

All that stuff about Rockstar rigging reviews just sounds like something a fanboy has started.

ColdRush88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ColdRush88
Member since 2008 • 1192 Posts

the only thing that can make me buy gta5 would be if tommy vercetti,cj,niko,and the guy from gta 3 would come back. gta 4 is overated the online is only fun for like an hour then u get bored.after u beat the game not even the side missions can keep u entertained.it does not deserve a perfect score i would have given it like a 9.5.gta san andreas storyline is much better and it has more things to do.the only thing gta4 has over san andreas is online,better graphics, and a cell phone.gta 4 has huge airplanes and u cant even ride on them.there is no car customization.it has no taxi or ambulance missions.the game is too short i was expecting it too be longer than san andreas.the city is too small.why would u go from a gigantic city in san andreas to something half its size in gta4.this game has the worst ending i have ever seen in a gta game.

mickey09

You clearly don't know what Rockstar were aiming for when making GTAIV. They were making it much more hands on and personal and made the city a much more realistic living breathing one. The city may be smaller but it has tons more detail and no vast open plains of nothingness like San Andreas had.

truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 truenextgen

Man I said it a billion times. Alot from this gen wont like it. Because they had no clue what to expect. And they were thinking pretty skys and guns sticking out of the bottom of the screen. And alot from last gen may not like it. Because it no SA. And even with added content, it will never be a SA. Never.

But I love the game myself. Alot bigger than VC

For some to it was the nostalgic thing. And since it currant time. Its lost that also.

Power_Sentai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Power_Sentai
Member since 2008 • 186 Posts
There is nothing wrong with it IMO.
ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts
i rented gta4, and glad because its not a game i can see myself wanting to play a year from now. its great and al, but once it gets finished, it really does get beat
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

GTA4 didn't really live up to the hype in my opinion and, frankly, was pretty much like a polished version of GTA III... which means it was good, but it has a been-there-done-that feel to it... at least with Vice City, you felt a progression because there was real estate, motorcycles, helicopters, a more interesting plot and better characters, a better soundtrack, all around improved gameplay... and then with San Andreas it felt like a progression because they added bikes, had an even better soundtrack and it was absolutely enormouse. GTA4 just stripped SA, only expanding on the hokey dating mechanics to make them as intrusive and irritating as possible and then making every other car a cop car, which is equally irritating (PRO TIP: date Kiki ASAP).

That being said, I'm still getting the next one... because a GTA game that doesn't live up to the hype is still better than 99% of what else is coming out.

arikkot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 arikkot
Member since 2006 • 751 Posts

GTA4 didn't really live up to the hype in my opinion and, frankly, was pretty much like a polished version of GTA III... which means it was good, but it has a been-there-done-that feel to it... at least with Vice City, you felt a progression because there was real estate, motorcycles, helicopters, a more interesting plot and better characters, a better soundtrack, all around improved gameplay... and then with San Andreas it felt like a progression because they added bikes, had an even better soundtrack and it was absolutely enormouse. GTA4 just stripped SA, only expanding on the hokey dating mechanics to make them as intrusive and irritating as possible and then making every other car a cop car, which is equally irritating (PRO TIP: date Kiki ASAP).

That being said, I'm still getting the next one... because a GTA game that doesn't live up to the hype is still better than 99% of what else is coming out.

Generic_Dude

Well said. GTA owns everything out there except for God of War. And I think that 99% can be rounded up to 100.

king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#83 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
What GTA4 incident? You mean the freezing/bricking problem that was overly exagerated over the internet that Rockstar and Sony quickly fixed? On my part, I think they did a great job when they found that there was a problem with the gameaaron6581230
Exactly what I was thinking..........
Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Pablo620

[QUOTE="Pablo620"]I dont care what Rockstar did to rig the reviews. Im playing the game and its the best GTA ever. What other game on 360 or PS3 has as realistic and detailed world to be in. Now back to my regularly scheduled GTA sessionDeltaCobra

For what your talking about, Assassin's Creed shiiiits on it for world creeation

Graphically yes, but in content and feel and ESPECIALLY sound...no way. I still wake up in the middle of the night hearing the repetive voices and cries of the city folk. The grunts of the sick, and who can forget the extreme annoyance and mind numbing repitition of Do you have a coin sir, please I havent anything to eat...No way AC had a more realistic world

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts

One more thing should of been added to the game and I still can't beleive its not in it is the ability to hold people hostage like take a hostage like you can in MGS and point a gun right to their head so the cops don't shoot you. Also, I wanted to hold people hostage to get the cops to comply with whatever demands I have. Also, being able to enter the airport and blow up gas stations.

odin2019
you seriously sound like a little kid that wants every little tiny detail implemented. not only would that be way more than any current gen coles could handle(or discs hold) it would take like 10 years to develop. might as well have wanted to surf the REEL WEBZ in game or have destructible buildings that break into a thousand separate physical pieces that react to the environment. GTA 4 could have at least implemented the stuff of previous games along with what it has now, but what you seem to want is near impossible
Mujambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Mujambo
Member since 2007 • 1039 Posts
I'll preorder any future GTA game. I loved each of the games and GTAIV did not disappoint. If you didn't like it, then fine but I think a blog post is more the way to go. And like some others said, what incident? I have had no problems
XTRENTx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 XTRENTx0
Member since 2006 • 225 Posts
jeez some people must expect perfect or sumthing with games theses days, and theres allways some one to complain about games not being good enough or not living up to the hype
initiald411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88 initiald411
Member since 2005 • 787 Posts
It was a leap forward in the areas it covered but it was a step way back in alot of ways by them not including alot of what the people wanted. Not a bad game by any means one for the ages to boot but after the OMG moment of graphics an great story all that is left is multiplayer an it can be fun with the right mix of people. An to answer the question will I get GTA5, if the human race hasn't killed itself in some form or fashion by then, yes an I'll probable be first in line if I can help it. I wouldn't count GTA IV out yet though they said this one was built to last an I'm waiting to see why, I hope he was just talking about that bs dl 360 content because if thats the case there wouldn't be a word to describe my anger.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bcab65d395ac
deactivated-5bcab65d395ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5bcab65d395ac
Member since 2005 • 1197 Posts
i will buy all GT's
truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 truenextgen

It was a leap forward in the areas it covered but it was a step way back in alot of ways by them not including alot of what the people wanted. Not a bad game by any means one for the ages to boot but after the OMG moment of graphics an great story all that is left is multiplayer an if can be fun with the right mix of people.initiald411

Like I said youll get what you wanted. If your willing to pay 160 to 200 dollars for what should of been in a 60 dollar game. But hay I did not make it that way. But one did.

TrueProphecy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91 TrueProphecy22
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

It's certainly not a bad game, by no means... but it definately isn't a game I would have given a perfect 10.00 to.

These days, it almost feels like they give out ratings based on how many curse words, how much blood, and how much violence that could be shoved into a game.

initiald411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92 initiald411
Member since 2005 • 787 Posts

[QUOTE="initiald411"]It was a leap forward in the areas it covered but it was a step way back in alot of ways by them not including alot of what the people wanted. Not a bad game by any means one for the ages to boot but after the OMG moment of graphics an great story all that is left is multiplayer an if can be fun with the right mix of people.truenextgen

Like I said youll get what you wanted. If your willing to pay 160 to 200 dollars for what should of been in a 60 dollar game. But hay I did not make it that way. But one did.

true I'm just waiting to see what they ment by this GTA IV was built to last. although your sig says it all I won't be waiting for long because I will be quite the fun having guy when the games on your sig come out.
blankdarkblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93 blankdarkblade
Member since 2003 • 109 Posts
[QUOTE="Large_Soda"][QUOTE="odin2019"]

Rigged how? Actually screw it, I don't care how, this just reeks of typical backlash from something that becomes "too" popular. The game is great and deserves its scores.

All you have to do is type in GTA4 reviews rigged by rockstar on google and you will be directed to whats going on. I have come to the conclusion about some of you all and that is that either you all are not hard to impress when it comes to games or you are just huge fans of GTA in general.

Oh god -_-;; Here comes yet another person trying to attack Rockstar for making a game that actually has a very well developed plot, great graphics, a overhauled damage engine, etc, etc. Listen... it seems to me that you're the type of person who believes Elvis was shot, 2Pac was assassinated by the government, 9-11 was a conspiracy, and UFO's are real. Come on... credit is due where credit is earned. On a side note, 10/10 doesn't mean that it's perfect... it just means that it's innovative, has solid gameplay, (Especially in grand theft auto>>) has a story line that makes SENSE, and something that's addicting to play. Apparently whining about the "rigging" of the score isn't going to do anything... so why bother -_-;;

truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 truenextgen
peetowser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 peetowser
Member since 2007 • 333 Posts

What is all this babbling about an incident?

Where are those rigged reviews???

I loved GTA4, it lacks some depth of SanAndreas, but man could you play online then???

This GTA has a lot more replay value becasue of free online modes, not less replay because you don't have more clothes and digs lol...

1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts
*Reads topic*....*facepalm*.
joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 joeychew
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts
Another GTA game? count me in! GTA4 is one of my favorite game this year.
Afro_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Afro_Samurai
Member since 2005 • 603 Posts

Well, after reading some posts, this topic is a first for me. Full of crap, but a first.