San Andreas remake?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tim_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 Tim_Drake
Member since 2004 • 520 Posts

i think that it shud be more like the older gta's instead of gta 4Grizzly_7

I think the fun thing about most of the older GTA's was the Kill Frenzy, the drugs that made you super powerful GTA 3, and a few other things. I think if you were to make a game that has the stuff that the first three GTA games (GTA 1, 2, 3) had and about the same graphics as GTA 4 since thats what most people want in today's generation games that look like GTA 4. Also adding a Co-Op online like they do Saint's Row 2 then that game will be fun for hours and hours.

MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

sounds like a good idea...but i dont think it will happen

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

i think that it shud be more like the older gta's instead of gta 4Grizzly_7

If you like the old school GTA's better, China Town Wars for the DS has that type of playing style.

kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

I'd prefer a new cast and setting but keep the gameplay elements of San Andreas. Planes, bikes, parachutes, etc.

buffdaddy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 buffdaddy500
Member since 2003 • 644 Posts
they can have the same elements of SA but with a new map and characters. i've explored every inch of SA so even with new graphics it wouldn't keep my attention very long. A new map will.
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

yah id like a new game to be in set in san andreas but w/ a diff character and revamped map like they did for liberty city...and of course their controls.....but how bout a lil more funness this time...it felt like after i beat the game there was no reason 2 keep playing...not even multiplayer, until recently now that im trying 2 get sum trophies

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

loved san andreas, but hated driving from ls to sf country roads had nothing really interesting....need the same setting, new story but about the same premise on gang life (its why its my favorite gta game) but no working for the feds...even that was a 2 farfetched for me

fatredfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 fatredfu
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="fatredfu"]

I really wish you had included a box with bring back all the settings from SA. Stuff like...

all the motorcycles

the ability to jump into the water and swim

parachute backpacks when you jump out of planes

the ability to scale walls that are too high to just jump over

customizable character (maybe something like this would be better in V, like male or female character, one that can look like the you)

bicycles were cool to a degree also...

maybe the 'brown thunder' chopper and the vertical take off plane could missle lock better... (take some cues from Warhawk).

I have to say that these, and many other features of SA were what made GTA SA great. I found, that even though I liked the story line of GTA IV it was overall a game that I wouldn't play more than once or twice, where as GTA SA was a game i've played all the way through three times. (probably would do it again). I was disappointed with GTA IV. I think giving users the ability to make their character more like themselves or whomever they choose would be a big sell for Rockstar. Along with bringing back the parachute... it was awesome jumping off buildings and out of airplanes... the skydiving was one of my favorite features...

I don't care where the map or time takes place (so long as it's in the 19th or 20th century... ) I thought that GTA IV was a back step in this series, aside from the graphics that all new gen games should be expected to have...

-Fatredfu

M0wen10

That's what the first box is - everything

As i understood it, it was everything including the story... I can take or leave the story... a new one would be nice, however all the bells and whistles should be back in... come on Rockstar... live up to your name and make a better game...

_Brennan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 _Brennan_
Member since 2008 • 3241 Posts
Yes, include everything that SA had. It is such a great game, my favorite game ever :)
jasopan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 jasopan
Member since 2006 • 2360 Posts
Disagree, stop with the effing remakes