PSP Recommendation Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for RockinTheCasbah
RockinTheCasbah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 RockinTheCasbah
Member since 2009 • 441 Posts

I want a new psp game and i cant choose between monster hunter united or socom 3. People have told me that Monster hunter is a really hard game and i dont know about a FPS on a handheld

HELP!

lafiro93

Well, you can get demos for both games on the Playstation Network, so that might help you to decide.

eejus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 eejus
Member since 2006 • 243 Posts

I'm looking for a new RPG for the PSP. I've already played breath of fire 3 years ago on the PSX and I do not want to do it again. I downloaded FF7 months ago hoping for a great game and have been slowly playing it but haven't got too far. I decided to give FF7 a shot because I have never attempted playing it before because I thought it was over hyped and too popular at the time. Maybe I should of done it ten years ago because I've tried playing it but to be honest I can't get into it. I don't like the ATBS and I'm sure it will 'cause me problems if I go further into the game. I played FF8 and never completed it because the ATBS had me stuck because I kept taking to long to choose what I'm going to do. So back to what I'm looking for. I want a pure turn based RPG that is easy. I'm not good enough to play anything that is too difficult. I also don't like all those hack n slash RPGs, those just give me somewhat of a hart attack and I'm not good at them anyway. I'm also not too excited about strategy RPGs, because they're a little too complicated for me. I've been looking at Astonishia Story, Crimsom Gem Saga, Persona and Lunar Silver Star Harmony. Lunar looks like the nicest one in the previews but I'm concerned about the length and difficulty. I just can't play a game for 100 hours anymore like BOF3. What would you guys reccommend? I'm hoping to maybe splurge and pick up two or three that could last me the next couple of years.AaronDude33

It does sound like you need to stay away from Crimson Gem Saga. I've been playing it for a while now and I personally enjoy it but battles get tedious and you do them a lot, you pretty much have to. Most of the regular battles take effort and constant healing afterwords without much experience award which makes grinding a chore and for most, not very enjoyable. Even though Crimson Gem Saga is, I'm not exactly sure, Astonishia story 2 but I heard everyone should stay away from Astonishia story. Persona is a different type of RPG and quite challenging, stay away.

Lunar looks promising and might be something you could look at getting. I don't think you need to worry about the difficulty but I'm not sure on the Lengthy. Brave Story New Traveler might be what you are looking for. It looks good, it's pretty easy to play and I never was bored playing it and it's not all that lengthy. If you are not looking for long length it will be hard to find the RPG for you. Most reviews on Gamespot.com state the approximate length of each game so there is also that to look into for information.

M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#253 M_1_A_M_I
Member since 2010 • 938 Posts
Hey I have 20 bucks and I was wondering if I should get Syphon Filter Combat ops, MGS the Ps1 port, FFVII the PS1 port, or castlevania SotN. Also what Ps1 classic games would anyone recommend. Thanks
M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 M_1_A_M_I
[QUOTE="lafiro93"]

I want a new psp game and i cant choose between monster hunter united or socom 3. People have told me that Monster hunter is a really hard game and i dont know about a FPS on a handheld

HELP!

MH is very hard, I don't think it's very fun. If your just looking for PSP I'd recommend Resistance or any Syphon Filter game. I liked Socom 1 but haven't played the second one.
XXI_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#255 XXI_World
Member since 2008 • 2050 Posts

I'm deciding whether I should buy Tekken 6 or not.

I've played Tekken: Dark Ressurection and I liked it. Though from what I've heard, Tekken 6 lacks the Dojo mode from Dark Ressurection. What I want to know is, what are the game modes available in Tekken 6? Is there any sort of level/rank like the one in Dark Ressurection? How good is the character customization system, compared to Dark Ressurection? Is there online multiplayer, or are you limited to using Ad-hoc?

JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#256 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

Nice list!

Max0ut-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Max0ut-
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Well i was just going to ask if the PSPGO is worth buying i mean i say it sucks but from different view of point Cons-Pricey, despite lack of touch screen and second analog stick; smaller screen (but same resolution); awkward placement of analog stick, volume, and display controls; unable to play UMD games or use old PSP accessories; uses obscure and expensive Memory Stick M2 format for memory expansion; battery not user-replaceable; slow download times for large games; online store not as intuitive as others. The new design of opening it risk that it migth get broken or stuck really easily Pros-Sleeker, slimmer PSP design; 16GB of internal storage; expansion slot for additional memory; Bluetooth connectivity; good integration with PS3; can access multiple downloaded games without needing to keep bulky UMDs at hand and you dont need to worry about scratches; you can pause and resume game states.
eejus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 eejus

Well i was just going to ask if the PSPGO is worth buying i mean i say it sucks but from different view of point Cons-Pricey, despite lack of touch screen and second analog stick; smaller screen (but same resolution); awkward placement of analog stick, volume, and display controls; unable to play UMD games or use old PSP accessories; uses obscure and expensive Memory Stick M2 format for memory expansion; battery not user-replaceable; slow download times for large games; online store not as intuitive as others. The new design of opening it risk that it migth get broken or stuck really easily Pros-Sleeker, slimmer PSP design; 16GB of internal storage; expansion slot for additional memory; Bluetooth connectivity; good integration with PS3; can access multiple downloaded games without needing to keep bulky UMDs at hand and you dont need to worry about scratches; you can pause and resume game states.Max0ut-

I feel that the placement of the analog stick on the Go is more comfortable than where it is on my 1000.

kier1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 kier1992
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts

Hi, can someone recommend me games that have a two player mode that are really good? So far I know of any sport game and alot of the fighting games such as soul calibar and tekken so what else is there?

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

Hi, can someone recommend me games that have a two player mode that are really good? So far I know of any sport game and alot of the fighting games such as soul calibar and tekken so what else is there?

kier1992

Well, you can try Monster Hunter United, Army of Two: 40th Day, Metal Slug Anthology, Burnout (either title available), Resistance Retribution, Patapon 2, Untold Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance or maybe even Warhammer 40K squad command. Just to name a few.

Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#261 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

I'm considering a few games, and I'd appreciate any honest opinions/evaluations about them. If all you're going to do is complain about how crappy the choices are, please don't reply. I want REAL answers to help me out with this.

1. Crimson Gem Saga- I've seen conflicting reports about this...IGN gives it an 8 but Gamespot only a 5. So I'd like your opinions on it.
  2. Riviera: The Promised Land- I've heard pretty goodstuff a bout this, I just want to see if it's as good as it sounds.
  3. Yggdra Union- Again, conflicting scores here. It seems pretty interesting, if not a little hard to get into to start out.

Again, I just want honest opinions here, so no crap. Thanks!

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#262 anbu-black-ops
Member since 2008 • 2380 Posts

^ Personally I've played RIviera and I like it alot. It has a cool concept from story to gameplay. Yggdra Union is more of a strategy rpg I think from what I remember. Crimson Gem Saga, if you enjoy those old school rpg gameplay then this is a good one. You just have to grind alot from what I learned from research. I was planning on getting this game but it looks tedious lol.

Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#263 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

^ Personally I've played RIviera and I like it alot. It has a cool concept from story to gameplay. Yggdra Union is more of a strategy rpg I think from what I remember. Crimson Gem Saga, if you enjoy those old school rpg gameplay then this is a good one. You just have to grind alot from what I learned from research. I was planning on getting this game but it looks tedious lol.

anbu-black-ops

Thanks! Riviera definitely seems like a good choice, from all the videos and reviews I've seen. I might try to pick up Yggdra Union or Crimson Gem Saga if I can find either one cheap.

crash_fan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#264 crash_fan_man
Member since 2009 • 144 Posts

Dont buy the PSPgo is not worth it. You migth be able to have 16 gigs but downloads for games but they take like 3 or more gigs and memeberships cost a lot

RockinTheCasbah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 RockinTheCasbah

Dont buy the PSPgo is not worth it. You migth be able to have 16 gigs but downloads for games but they take like 3 or more gigs and memeberships cost a lot

crash_fan_man

Downloads for games don't take up 3 gigs or more... just yesterday I downloaded 2 games onto my PSP 2000 and they take up a combined space of somewhere between 600-700 MB. The maximum size a PSP game could possibly be is 1.8 gigs, because UMDs can only fit that amount. Also, what memberships are you talking about? I have never heard mention of any such thing. By this point, I don't really see much credibility in what you're saying.

mongooseman725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 mongooseman725
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

The Playstation Portable (officially abbreviated PSP) is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment. Development of the console was announced during E3 2003, and it was unveiled on May 11, 2003 at a Sony press conference before E32004.[9] The system was released in Japan on December 12, 2004, in North America on March 24, 2005, and in the PAL region on September 1, 2005.

The PlayStation Portable is the first handheld video game console to use an optical disc format, Universal Media Disc (UMD), as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen, robust multi-media capabilities, and connectivity with the PlayStation 3, other PSPs, and the Internet.

Sales of the PSP have (with cyclical exceptions) lagged behind its main competitor, the Nintendo DS. Nevertheless, the console is "the most successful non-Nintendo handheld game system ever sold". After the release of a remodeled, slimmer, and lighter version of the PlayStation Portable, titled Slim & Lite, in early September 2007, sales quadrupled in the United Kingdom the following week and increased by nearly 200% in North America for the month of October. The Slim & Lite had a minor redesign including a new screen and inbuilt microphone, and has since been followed by the PSP Go

RockinTheCasbah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 RockinTheCasbah

Why would you put that in the Recommendation Thread?

M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 M_1_A_M_I
I'm considering getting a couple of games. I am looking for a good SRPG or online shooter. These are the only games I am considering please don't tell me to get something else that in your opinion is better. Thanks! -Socom FTB 2 -Battlefront renegade Squadron -Disgaea -FFVII PS1 port -MGS PS1 port
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 anbu-black-ops
^^ you don't want socom ftb 3? it's the new one, so more players online. If you got jeanne d'arc already, then disgaea. It's a good srpg. Both games have good ratings too. And maybe FF tactics. Ff7 and mgs are must for ps1 classics. Maybe RE2 also since it's only around $5 last time I check.
M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 M_1_A_M_I
Can't afford FTB 3
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 anbu-black-ops

I see. It's hard to be a gamer sometimes. The cheapest I could find is on ebay for $35 free shipping sealed with BIN price or starting bid $30. Still pricey.

Just save your money instead of buying FTB2 imo. SInce in the end, you might get it in the future. Also the online for FTB2 might not be active since 3 just came out. Just buy some other older games that are on your list for now. I just ordered the 2 Syphon filter games from amazon for $25 brand new. Old games are really cheap if you check ebay or amazon. But I think you prefer online shooter alot compare to s/rpgs judging from your topic awhile ago... Sorry not much help in that department.

M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 M_1_A_M_I

Yea i think i should wait too. Thanks for the help. Btw Spyhon Filter is awesome !

eejus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 eejus

I have $30 on my PSN account. I would like some input on my choices.

It's between Lunar which should be on PSN next week and Grandia which should be put on PSN sometime tonight. I have played both of them back in the day but never even came close to finishing either of them. Lunar is updated just for the PSP and Grandia is the same classic PS1 game but Lunar "should" cost $30 and Grandia will be $10. If I get Grandia I will have $20 to spend, which I would get Patapon 2 and Blast Off! mini. I was also thinking of getting Grandia and then saving the $20 for when I could come up with an easy $10 to get Lunar later.

What do you think I should go for.

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 anbu-black-ops
Since you've played Grandia long time ago, it would be good to get Lunar instead. It has new graphics and it would be nice to see what other changes/additions they made with the game. Grandia on the other hand, I don't know if it age well though. Chances are you might end up playing patapon 2 and blast off! more than Grandia imo. Just get Lunar first (since you never finish it too), then when you get some money get Grandia next (or Patapon 2 & Blast off!). Imo, new game releases are always fun to play cause your hype about it and you don't feel left out. But that's me lol. Either way, whatever you choose, it's still good since those are good games. Story and gameplay wise.
LeviofDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#275 LeviofDoom
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts

what are the best RPGs Fighters, Adventures, and Strategy games on the PSP that are not FF7 Crisis Core and FF Dissidia cause i already have those two :) thanks :)

eejus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 eejus

what are the best RPGs Fighters, Adventures, and Strategy games on the PSP that are not FF7 Crisis Core and FF Dissidia cause i already have those two :) thanks :)

LeviofDoom

To narrow it down more are those the only games you have played or are there others?

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 anbu-black-ops

LeviofDoom
Try God of Wars Chain of olympus (action/adventure), Jeanne D'Arc (srpg), the 2 Syphon Filter games (action), Metal Gear Solid portable ops(stealth action), Metal Gear acid 1 and 2(srpg/card game/action), Tekken or Soul Calibur (fighting), Silent Hill origin (adventure/horror).
eejus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 eejus

[QUOTE="LeviofDoom"]

anbu-black-ops

Try God of Wars Chain of olympus (action/adventure), Jeanne D'Arc (srpg), the 2 Syphon Filter games (action), Metal Gear Solid portable ops(stealth action), Metal Gear acid 1 and 2(srpg/card game/action), Tekken or Soul Calibur (fighting), Silent Hill origin (adventure/horror).

Yes, I back up these recommendations even though there are not many RPGs to recommend. If you are really looking for a good RPG maybe you should wait for the remake of Lunar that will be released next week in NA.

XXI_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#279 XXI_World
Member since 2008 • 2050 Posts

I'm thinking of getting either Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Killzone Liberation, or Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters.

I'm not quite a fan of MGS (I'm bad at stealth action games) but I'm looking for a lengthy game, with great replay value, and a good multiplayer (one that is not dead and not full of hackers). I haven't played any R&C game before, but I do like platforming, and the gameplay video looks pretty nice. I also like Liberation, though I heard it's quite short.

Also, are there any good games under ten bucks? I'm not looking for RPGs (need to take a break from FFXII and Persona 4) and games that are larger than 1 GB in size.

LeviofDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#280 LeviofDoom
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts

thanks guys for the help :), and yes, i just got a psp so those are my only games. i downloaded the demo for God of War and loved it but it is rated M for Nudity :?. so i cant get it. i am also saving up for BBS so i cant spend much. i'll probably get the two MG Acid games because i can find them at Gamestop for only $6 each! :o thanks again :) and ill be sure to check out the reveiw for Jenne D'Arc

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 anbu-black-ops

I'm thinking of getting either Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Killzone Liberation, or Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters.

I'm not quite a fan of MGS (I'm bad at stealth action games) but I'm looking for a lengthy game, with great replay value, and a good multiplayer (one that is not dead and not full of hackers). I haven't played any R&C game before, but I do like platforming, and the gameplay video looks pretty nice. I also like Liberation, though I heard it's quite short.

Also, are there any good games under ten bucks? I'm not looking for RPGs (need to take a break from FFXII and Persona 4) and games that are larger than 1 GB in size.

XXI_World

If you have a psp 1000-3000, then amazon has Killzone Libration for $14.99. I think this game fits what your looking for. But wait for others to recommend you cause i'm not to familiar with online games sorry.

M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 M_1_A_M_I

Killzone has great online and a decent story but Metal Gear Solid has a great story and decent online. There are usally only 25-50 people online at a time on Metal Gear. And Killzones story is nothing special. But both will have you playing for a very long time. So if you want a good story get Metal Gear and if you want good online get Killzone Neither of these are over 1 GB. Also none of the game you mentioned are under ten dollars. But for games under ten bucks get Resident Evil Nemesis 5.99 Resident Evil 2 5.99 Metal Gear Solid (PS1 Port) 10.00Castevania SotN 10.00or Syphon Filter Combat Ops 10.00(this is an online only game but it is great) none of these games are more than 1 GB. And you should look into the other Syphon Filter games Dark Mirror 15.99 and Logans Shadow 24.99 they have good online and a good story but both are 1 GB.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#283 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
So guys, i'm debating picking up Prince of Persia: Revelations on PSN. two questions 1. does the digital version run better than i've heard the disk version does. dosen't matter what runs better since my UMD drive is borked, but i'm curious. 2. i enjoyed rival swords, and i'm liking sands of time on Xbox. is this still worth playing?
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 anbu-black-ops
1. The DL runs always faster. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure 99% it runs faster than umd. That's why games like Monster Hunter Freedom Unite has an install option. You can compare it to pc games, since PC games require you to install games so it runs faster. Also no UMD means no annoying noises when the psp reads the game. lol. 2. If you played the old Prince of Persia games, then this one is a must since it ends the story. If I remember it correctly this game is part of a trilogy. So it's a must esp. in your case since you've played the old ones. Also it had a good rating too. Hope this helps. I saw your thread and $5.99 IS a steal.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#285 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
1. The DL runs always faster. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure 99% it runs faster than umd. That's why games like Monster Hunter Freedom Unite has an install option. You can compare it to pc games, since PC games require you to install games so it runs faster. Also no UMD means no annoying noises when the psp reads the game. lol. 2. If you played the old Prince of Persia games, then this one is a must since it ends the story. If I remember it correctly this game is part of a trilogy. So it's a must esp. in your case since you've played the old ones. Also it had a good rating too. Hope this helps. I saw your thread and $5.99 IS a steal.anbu-black-ops
I haz a thread? thats news to me, i haven't posted here in months XD but yeah, thanks for your help
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 anbu-black-ops

^ Sorry hahahah I mistaken you for this guy.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27189381&tag=topics;title

The post was a bit similar so I assume it was that person. lol.

saintpatrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 saintpatrice
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts

Just thought you guys might like to know, the Amazon.com deal of the day is Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny for half price (19.99).

Yay!

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 anbu-black-ops
^^ so that at CAG post earlier today. Cool deal too. Also Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (3/5) is also $4.98 brand new sold by Target via amazon ($8 something total including shipping). Ordered it already, can't buy that on PSN lol. Anyways let's try and post good deals on this thread. Hope it's allowed. It will be cool aside from the usual game recommendation.
aarcheco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 aarcheco
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts
I didn't have to read this obviously popular thread. So, if no one has said it already. I totally recommend FIFA10!!!! It's my favourite game so far, i know lots of sporters will like it as ell.
blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#290 blacknight06
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

Would anyone recommend FFVIII to someone who has never given RPGs a chance but would like to do so now because he's noticed that there's plenty of people that love them and he is bored and wants to see what all the hype is about and/or/+ has nothing better to do? (Me :)8))

I mean,

Will it leave a good impression?

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 anbu-black-ops
Have you played ff7 already? if yes, then ff8 is a must play. This game is almost perfect except for the draw system. Other than that it's a pretty good rpg. Excellent story. Cool characters. and Solid graphics for a ps1 game. And it will leave a good impression on you, I know it left me one. Alot of memorable scenes especially that one cute CGI early on the game. And btw Squall rocks~ He is as cool as Cloud imo if not better. Hope ff 13vs' lead can be as cool as them.
blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 blacknight06

Thanks. Is the draw system that annoying?

and I haven't played FF7, or any other RPG really, but I've read+watched some reviews and seen some gameplay vids

So for now I've really only been going by how it looks,

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 anbu-black-ops
Both looks good though. But try ff7 first imo. It is alot easier to get into. FF8, the draw system is kinda annoying but after playing awhile, you kinda get used to it (or grows on you). Let's just say instead of grinding your levels, you use the "draw system" alot since leveling up doesn't matter in ff8. Also this game introduces those mini games and subquests. Both are really good rpg, either way you won't lose. If you do like them both and want to play another good rpg, I suggest you try the new game Lunar silver star harmony. The gameplay is kinda similar to ff7. The story is good too. Lastly if you choose ff7, play ff7 crisis core. It's a prequel to that rpg. Then watch the ova/anime final fantasy the last order. its alsoa prequel to ff7. then watch ff advent children. Takes place 2 years after the ff7 game. A full cgi movie. Square sure knows how to milk the franchise hahahahaha.
blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 blacknight06

CoOl, thanks.

It's good to know that if I enjoy either of them, there's plenty of other stuff going around

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 anbu-black-ops

Yep. Also if you don't mind the outdated graphics, you should also check out another ps1 rpg classic called Grandia. It just came out on the psn. That one I also Highly recommend. buuut the graphics is kinda dated. Check some vids on youtube. It's one of my fav. It's kinda anime-ish so hope that doesn't turn you off.

And also please keep an eye on Persona 3 portable and Valkyira Chronicles 2 this year. I am sooooo hyped about those 2 games. Those are the 2 games that will make me want to go back to rpg. lol.

Peace and enjoy gaming. No money back guarantee k. hahahaha.

wfwsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 wfwsc
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
where did u get it from?
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 anbu-black-ops
where did u get it from?wfwsc
You mean those 2 games I mentioned. It's not out yet.
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 anbu-black-ops

3/13

bestbuy has lunar limited edition for $29 preorder http://tinyurl.com/ylmu74u

Good deal imo for those interested who can't wait for the price to come down.

Dell also has psp3000 $139 fs http://dealzon.com/deals/psp-3000-slim-core-system-playstation-portable

JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 JLF1
Member since 2005 • 8263 Posts

Hello everyone.

I need some help. I'm looking for adventure games on the PSP. I've already played Harvey Birdman and Myst.

With adventure game I mean Ace Attorney, Myst, Telltale, The Longest Journey etc etc. Any form of the genre is fine by me.

Anyone got any recommendations? I heard about some adventure game from the Disgaea franchise that would be coming out for the PSP in the US. Any news on that one?