MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1151 Posts

I've been studying IP blocking these past couple of weeks and have been able to IP block certain sites on my home router, but sadly it doesn't block access to Sony's secret browser. Does anyone know if there is any way to block access to this? I've tried setting up parental controls to "block the browser," but it actually doesn't block the browser, just the ability to follow links sent via messages or in-game links. :/ You can still go onto Twitter via the hidden browser.

I've done searches on YouTube and on search engines, but they only ever advertise how to find the hidden browser. I don't want to have to get rid of my home Internet, but I will if my household continues to disobey my rules. :(

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56131 Posts

From what I can tell, I think you are better off using one of those VPN service like SurfShark as its consider the best VPN around and I have SurfShark use for my gaming PC. I rarely do any online activities on my PS5, so it's not something I'm gonna care about this secret browser as it does nothing for me.

I'm not sure how or any this secret browser would have any effect on you? The best thing I can say is just use a VPN tool if you can't block the browser but a VPN does help mask IP address.