ViktorJakimov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By ViktorJakimov
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

I just bought a PS5 with the disk tray, but my country is not listed. I live in Macedonia. I'm trying to buy PS plus since there is a black friday sale. But I cannot use a credit card because my country is not listed and I need to put the billing information in for the transaction to be complete. I've looked everywhere and the only solution I have found was to buy gift cards from amazon and add funds to your account. But the problem with that is that in my country we don't have amazon. I contacted the store that I bought the ps5 from and they said that the reason they were out of stock right now is because of the same exact problem I am having. They cant buy consoles, for the preorders they imported them from Bulgaria, but I don't see how i can get a gift card from Bulgaria in this covid-19 pandemic. So if anyone has a solution to this problem it would mean a lot if you could share it with me.🙂

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15926 Posts

@viktorjakimov:

Since Macedonia is not listed you should create an account for europe/britain/US account. Just google a general address in London or Rome or something. Your local game shop/online shop should sell those € or £ gift card or ask around in your local gaming facebook groups where they purchase gift cards.

egnompaln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 egnompaln
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

I have some questions.The problem is my country is not listed and im wondering if i switch to another country like USA how would i do that.And if i manage to change the country can i still buy games with my card .