Serioussamik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Serioussamik
Member since 2010 • 773 Posts

I recently bought Battlefield Hardline Ultimate edition off the PSN store from a mobile device which is a cross-buy title for PS4 and PS3. But since yesterday I was unable to download it for my PS3 and only download I found associated with this game on my PS3 was a 100kb file and not the full game. I know PS3 purchases are not accessible when PSN is accessed from mobile and desktop devices but I find a way to download the game file from my PS3 as well. However, the game is ready to be downloaded on my PS4. I am super certain that is a cross-buy and any ideas to get this in my PS3?

qunasfoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By qunasfoma
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

Recently I bought PS Vita due to the possibility to play Stardew Valley outside. I'm a member of PS+ since August 2015 so I knew that some of the games which I've added into my PS4 Account have an option to play on PS Vita as well. Unfortunately now it seems that not all of the games which I've added have an option to download them on PSVita as well. For example:

Sky Force Anniversary Edition - have an access thanks to PS+ and I have an option to download it for both - PS4 & PSV https://9apps.ooo/

Stardew Valley - bought my myself - same as above

Grand Kingdom/Broken Ange/others - according to the description it should be playable on PSV (have an access on PS4) - but when I'm going into the shop on PSV I have to pay for the access.

Do you know what is the problem here?

I had a similar problem with Hotline Miami Collection - but I found out that Collection doesn't have a Cross Buy option (stupid as hell btw).