• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Superstrokey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Superstrokey
Member since 2005 • 832 Posts
I bought a 40 gig today from dell, first time ive got a non nintendo system yet. I do of course have a wii but GT5 is whats got me sold on the ps3. MGS4 and killzone dont interest me at all. Imma post a thread in a few secs asking for some game advice.
fastgamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 fastgamer01
Member since 2003 • 692 Posts
still got another 3 months to its a year in europe despite having competition and cheaper alteratives thats very impressive. all they need to do is sort them adverts out lol they suck so much no one understands them but with games like uncharted it can only keep going up
ukillwegrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 ukillwegrill
Member since 2007 • 3528 Posts

MGS4+Killzone 2= the ps3's last hopeClaw17k

MGS+FinalFantasy=SYSTEM SELLERS

Killzone sucked and will always suck all they do is hype up the graphics

regardless PS3 is a strong console if i hadnt got my Xbox first i would have all my multiplatform games on the PS3

rm_fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 rm_fc
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts

Nintendo WII is just dominating well i have both 3 systems i hope the ps3 will sell moreTKMHomicide187

how can u have both 3 systems ????? lol

Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Claw17k
Member since 2006 • 472 Posts

[QUOTE="Claw17k"]MGS4+Killzone 2= the ps3's last hopexxgameheadxx

2008= 360's death

xxgameheadxx = correct

rm_fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rm_fc
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts
[QUOTE="xxgameheadxx"]

[QUOTE="Claw17k"]MGS4+Killzone 2= the ps3's last hopeClaw17k

2008= 360's death

xxgameheadxx = correct

BOTH OF U = TEH BEST :P

the4got10one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 the4got10one
Member since 2007 • 781 Posts
I'd rather see the number of 360's that have died
CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
[QUOTE="Delsage"]

In sales PS3 has surpassed the 8 million mark and is steadily making it's way to 9 million units sold. If PS3 keeps selling this way Sony will easily make it to 11 million units by the end of this ficial year.

LINK

Just wait until MGS4 come.

========

ChartTopper93

i mean, its a nice number but at the same time not impressive. those are just people that couldn't afford the system at it's launch and months after...dedicated cows that just finally got the money to afford it. with 120+millsion ps2 owers who were suppose to jump to the ps3...8 million sold is a very measly number to me and i'm sure Sony doesn't look at it as a positive either

also there's no way it's reaching 11 million sold by the end of the year, lol. it's the 26th...the new year is in 5 days. do you really think it's going to sell 3 million units in 5 days...a week AFTER christmas?? people spent all their money for christmas and the other holidays of this month and now after all that is done 3 million people are goin to say "hey, why not spend some more and buy a 400 dollar system and get even more in the hole." lol.

if it was around 10 million sold i'd say there'd be a chance...but looking at the charts(weekly numbers---THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS) the ps3 was still the losest selling console besides the wii that had shortages...which it barely outsold. so why would anyone of u think it'd reach the 11 million unit mark is beyond me.

did you actually look at the numbers...it sold like crap. 120+ million ps2 users...8 million ps3s sold...stop saying things are looking food for the ps3, they're not.

ur an idiot...plain and simple...When ps2 came out....it had a slow start exactly like this. OH NOZ TEH 100million playstations owners didnt all become ps2 owners right when it came out...and yea...ps2 is such a failure because of that huh -_-
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Claw17k

^^^ i hope yur right

xsqmko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 xsqmko
Member since 2004 • 517 Posts

Ofc, PS3 has the highest selling, X360 and the kiddy Weeeee, is to crap to be bought :))

Sony has some new next gen hardware, X360 and weee has the old crap, nothing new, later u will see that Sony will win(AGAIN)

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
I heard the PS3 doesn't have a chin under its beard, it has another fist. There's no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals the PS3 allows to live. In enter the dragon, the one scene where the 360 beats the PS3 is one of the most expensive special effects of any movies. In 2007 dollars, it equaled the GDP of Poland.
Shaqneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Shaqneel
Member since 2006 • 1413 Posts
nexgenwars.com is showing 5 mil... so which site is right?silver2kone
next gen wars was proven to be inaccurate. It has a line of code in it's program that just continually adds a couple hundred consoles to each system every hour, with no use of any real sales data.
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Claw17k

I heard the PS3 doesn't have a chin under its beard, it has another fist. There's no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals the PS3 allows to live. In enter the dragon, the one scene where the 360 beats the PS3 is one of the most expensive special effects of any movies. In 2007 dollars, it equaled the GDP of Poland.mbrockway

... were you on pot when you typed this post because it makes little sense

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
MGS4+Killzone 2= the ps3's last hopeClaw17k
You made me ROTFLMAOZORBBQCOPTER.
ChartTopper93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ChartTopper93
Member since 2006 • 880 Posts
[QUOTE="ChartTopper93"][QUOTE="Delsage"]

In sales PS3 has surpassed the 8 million mark and is steadily making it's way to 9 million units sold. If PS3 keeps selling this way Sony will easily make it to 11 million units by the end of this ficial year.

LINK

Just wait until MGS4 come.

========

CosmoKing7717

i mean, its a nice number but at the same time not impressive. those are just people that couldn't afford the system at it's launch and months after...dedicated cows that just finally got the money to afford it. with 120+millsion ps2 owers who were suppose to jump to the ps3...8 million sold is a very measly number to me and i'm sure Sony doesn't look at it as a positive either

also there's no way it's reaching 11 million sold by the end of the year, lol. it's the 26th...the new year is in 5 days. do you really think it's going to sell 3 million units in 5 days...a week AFTER christmas?? people spent all their money for christmas and the other holidays of this month and now after all that is done 3 million people are goin to say "hey, why not spend some more and buy a 400 dollar system and get even more in the hole." lol.

if it was around 10 million sold i'd say there'd be a chance...but looking at the charts(weekly numbers---THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS) the ps3 was still the losest selling console besides the wii that had shortages...which it barely outsold. so why would anyone of u think it'd reach the 11 million unit mark is beyond me.

did you actually look at the numbers...it sold like crap. 120+ million ps2 users...8 million ps3s sold...stop saying things are looking food for the ps3, they're not.

ur an idiot...plain and simple...When ps2 came out....it had a slow start exactly like this. OH NOZ TEH 100million playstations owners didnt all become ps2 owners right when it came out...and yea...ps2 is such a failure because of that huh -_-

i'm an idiot...? really now?

all i was saying is that i expected more than 8 million sold units when they have 120 million former users waiting to upgrade to next gen. 8 million is a very small number when u look at it, even though it's a lot, it's not a big number when looking at 120 million possblie crossovers. i never said i expected everyone one to jump over to next gen the first year....just that i expected more than what did crossover. and i'm sure Sony did to with all the price reductions they put on the ps3 in it's year.

11 million sold by march is still goin to be a tough thing to do. it's possible but they'd have to sell a million ps3z a month for 3 months straight...which doesn't seem likely.

the ps3 still came in last in sales. yes the sales spiked but it's the holiday season...that's why they spiked. its not that people are finally waking up and realizing the ps3 is the system to get. and i don't see this sales spike lasting for a long period of time, it might be over already. the ps3 needs massive sales in the next 3 months to reach its goal...which usually means a hit game that everyone wants to play. as of now, no game like that is coming out soon...at least not a known game. there might be a game that surprises everyone and becomes that hit game that everyone wants to play but its not a fact that, that will happen. there is no "killer app" or "system seller" scheduled to be released soon to push the ps3 over to it's mark in the next few months. that's why i doubt it will happen.

so i don't see whats going to drive the ps3 to a million units sold a month for the next 3 months to reach that 11 million units sold mark besides some very hopeful thinking. doesn't make me an idiot.

Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Claw17k

[QUOTE="Claw17k"]MGS4+Killzone 2= the ps3's last hoperogerjak
You made me ROTFLMAOZORBBQCOPTER.

oh yeah

Avatar image for RedRingOfGaming
RedRingOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 RedRingOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 61 Posts
9 million in the first year and some people say ps3 has "no games" 9 million with "no games" is very impressive.
Avatar image for RedRingOfGaming
RedRingOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 RedRingOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 61 Posts

I heard the PS3 doesn't have a chin under its beard, it has another fist. There's no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals the PS3 allows to live. In enter the dragon, the one scene where the 360 beats the PS3 is one of the most expensive special effects of any movies. In 2007 dollars, it equaled the GDP of Poland.mbrockway

LMFAO

shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#70 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts
think how many halo 3's sold on the first, that many people pus more have 360, i compariso its still sad but sony has probably made just as muc money cuz their system costs more plus blu ray disc's.
Ocram_Zepol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ocram_Zepol
Member since 2006 • 1199 Posts

[QUOTE="mbrockway"]I heard the PS3 doesn't have a chin under its beard, it has another fist. There's no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals the PS3 allows to live. In enter the dragon, the one scene where the 360 beats the PS3 is one of the most expensive special effects of any movies. In 2007 dollars, it equaled the GDP of Poland.RedRingOfGaming

LMFAO

LMFAO x50

expanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 expanded
Member since 2003 • 8430 Posts
[QUOTE="RedRingOfGaming"]

[QUOTE="mbrockway"]I heard the PS3 doesn't have a chin under its beard, it has another fist. There's no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals the PS3 allows to live. In enter the dragon, the one scene where the 360 beats the PS3 is one of the most expensive special effects of any movies. In 2007 dollars, it equaled the GDP of Poland.Ocram_Zepol

LMFAO

LMFAO x50

lol.. reminds me of chuck norris jokes..
but hurah for ps3.. for a game with no games :roll:
Virie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Virie
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts

lets see if gt5 and mgs 4 will be the system sellers that everyone says. I really hope so...

FWT_Dragon

yeah.. im buying a ps3 to play gt5 :D

pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#74 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
Finally... it's sony's time to shine! (wow that was cheesy)
bigLLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75 bigLLL
Member since 2005 • 3688 Posts
American arnt helping sony at all, it's europe that is bringing ps3 back
HoodCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HoodCheese
Member since 2007 • 553 Posts
i got my PS3 the other day,and i must say,its very good.......
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Claw17k

American arnt helping sony at all, it's europe that is bringing ps3 backbigLLL

most american = xbots