PS3 hdmi not working

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShooterCOBRA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ShooterCOBRA
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

hai. im having a problem with my ps3 it was working fine in hdmi a while ago and recently i have no display on my Samsung series 4 19 inch monitor. i tried every reset and every solution...and the ps3 works fine in different tv and my tvs hdmi works fine, i connected my laptop and tried. i even used the hdmi switch to see if it works , still no display. the av cable works fine but . cant use hdmi on this tv now. it was useable when i bought .i bought this tv to use with my ps3

please replay me.. now my only option is to buy new tv or moniter.

tiger5lood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tiger5lood

I had this problem awhile back, plug both the A/V cables and the HDMI in to the TV and while your using the PS3 via the A/V cables go to settings-Display Settings- and change the option to HDMI from A/V cables and than simply switch your tvs input to HDMI and you should see your ps3 on your TV.

Syncotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Syncotic
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

@tiger5lood said:

I had this problem awhile back, plug both the A/V cables and the HDMI in to the TV and while your using the PS3 via the A/V cables go to settings-Display Settings- and change the option to HDMI from A/V cables and than simply switch your tvs input to HDMI and you should see your ps3 on your TV.

This is what I was going to type, I also had the same problem.

ShooterCOBRA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShooterCOBRA

@syncotic: hai thanks for replaying, i have tried that to and when i change the display Manuel im still getting blank background.

ShooterCOBRA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ShooterCOBRA

@tiger5lood: hai thanks for replaying, i have tried that to and when i change the display Manuel im still getting blank background.