Please help I cant activate my PS3 system

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SnackEaterX47
Member since 2005 • 933 Posts

I just deactivated myPS3 on the account management area and now when I try to activate it, it gives me an error with a number. "An error has occured. (80029780). This sucks becauseI can't access any of my PSN games now.I told my friend to deactivate my account in his system and it is still giving me this error.

groundgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#2 groundgamer
Member since 2009 • 2122 Posts
Try dumping your PS3 in a pool of water. That usually works.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Your account can only be active on 5 PS3s at once, so you need to make sure he actually deactivated it.

And stop giving out your info willy nilly.

jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
Time to call Sony and explain what happened. Just make sure you have all the correct information that they can by-pass the security system.
patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

Ya, giving your info to a friend is unwise. Only family members you can trust.

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SnackEaterX47

I won't get it introuble for telling them I game shared right?

caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts

No, but they probably won't be able to help you. When I called them to ask them to deactivate my faulty system that I had sent in they were reluctant to do so. They said it would be a one time thing. I have no idea why.

CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CustNam
Member since 2009 • 97 Posts
I am having the exact same problem. Heres my posts from the playstation forums that explains everything. I know its alot of reading but it will prepare you for what to expect with Sony, and show you everything Ive already tried to fix the error code. " I know everyone is waiting on the update, and Im new to the process. Is the ability to download also down? Ive been trying for days to redownload my games, etc. to my slim and I get error code 80029780. I talked to Sony and they couldn't fix it, and it might just be the old content or my account having issues causing it. So last night I bought the new Red Faction DLC, which it let me do. But when I go to download it I get the same error "their was a problem with the install process ( 80029780 ). I forgot to add that the original error I was getting was the "5 consoles activated under this PSN account, please deactivate other ps3 console to activate this console" So me not having any of the old consoles I had to call Sony and they deactivated the others after telling me it was a one time thing and if it happened again I would have to fax my receipts in to prove my previous ownership of the other consoles. (Which I actually still have 4 of the receipts) Then they said that I should be good in 15-20 mins. Well that was 22 hours ago. Ive been trying ever since and the error changed to 80029780. When I called them back the guy said the code wasn't in their system, then he basically was just trying to get me off the phone after that because he couldn't figure it out. I think you'll find this funny, I did. When I gave him the 80029780 code, and he couldn't find it he kept putting me on hold, then he come back on with "the fix" (and I use the quotes to show sarcasm to the fix). He would tell me what it was, then Id have to explain why that couldn't be it, and he did this several times before he finally just said to keep trying. So I get off the phone and go to the PSN forum on this site and do a search using the code 80029780. I start reading through the search results, and the top 5 threads from the search say (in order) the EXACT 5 things the Sony tech had just suggested. Now that is way too much of a coincidence, all those times he had me on hold he was coming here for the fix. He must have did the same search that I did. Now I don't know if thats a good or bad thing, because if the "experts" are coming to our forums to troubleshoot then were better off doing our own trial and error troubleshooting rather than getting the run around from Sony. I just got off the phone with Sony, my 4th person, and gave them all the details again. They said they are going to have to research it because its something they have never seen before. Which is unbelievably ironic because this is a recurring event in my life where I have have a problem with something (car, computer, phone, the list goes on), and is always a unique issue that the techs/ customer service agents have never seen or heard of. So they took my number and said they'll call back in 2-3 days. I should add that the error only happens with purchased content. I can download and install demos, videos, etc. When I try to download my purchased content it says "activating", then stops, doesn't even start to download, and says " An error has occured during the install operation ( 80029780) It doesn't say error with download even though it never even started the download, so obviously didn't even get to the install process. " NEW: So thats where things stand right now, I keep trying every couple hours, but same thing. (80029780) So my only option is to wait. I should also add I did a complete back up, then reformatted the ps3, reset all settings to factory, then started from scratch redoing the set up process and the signing in to the PSN. And tried again to activate and tried to download something from my download list under " transaction management " And same thing (80029780). So your guess is good as mine.
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CustNam
When I made the post above I had line breaks so it would be easier to read, but when I submitted it this is how it came out. No doubt just the forums way to save space. So sorry its all mashed together.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SnackEaterX47

No problem man...your post was actually very informative, thanks alot man for the useful information. So I guess we just have to wait? I also called Sony a bunch of times, it just seemed that they just didn't want to help me, they just said wait 24 hours butI doubt it will be working anytime soon because I am getting the same error code as you. Before the error code thing it told me something about 5 ps3s as well. We've got the same problem I guess. Man this sucks dude, I hope they can finally do something to help us with it.

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SnackEaterX47

Yeah it also only gives me problems with my purchased items, cant download or start any of my purchased games...gives me the damn 80027080 errorcrap. Keep me updated on this bro it's really pissing me off. Hope we get it fixed soon.

CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CustNam
Im sorry your having issues, but Im happy to know its not just me. Do you have the original, or the slim? Im curious because it was discussed with the Sony agent that it might be a bug in the slim. But if have the original then its something else. What I wanted to try was to test my PSN account on another ps3 to see if it would happen then. If it worked on the other ps3 then I would just exchange my slim back for the 80gb at the same price. The manager at my Gamestop is also a friend so he would do it no questions asked. But unfortunately theirs no way to connect a test ps3 to the internet at the Gamestop, so I wouldn't be able to try an activation. Also I want to give the slim a chance since the way I got it was returning my 80gb ps3 that I paid 399 for at Target then preordered the slim for 299 at my gamestop. So it would defeat the purpose of how and why I got my slim. Since today is Saturday, and I doubt the Sony cust service is opened Sunday, I guess Ill wait until Monday to check back with them.
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CustNam
Ok, I called Sony just now and was just trying to get their hours and days they are open, and I guess I called at the exact time they opened because instead of getting the recording I got a person. So I gave them the service record #, and had them look into it, and nothing new. So I decided to go ahead and tell the 5th agent Ive talked to the history of the problem, hoping maybe he had heard of it before. From my experience with customer service agents/ techs the help and troubleshooting can change drastically depending on who you talk to even if they all have the same training. Well of course he hadn't heard of it either. But they are open Sunday so Ill try again tomorrow. I may also try to see if myself and the gamestop manager can figure out a way to test my account on another ps3 at the store. Ill keep you updated and if you figure something out let me know.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Ok, I called Sony just now and was just trying to get their hours and days they are open, and I guess I called at the exact time they opened because instead of getting the recording I got a person. So I gave them the service record #, and had them look into it, and nothing new. So I decided to go ahead and tell the 5th agent Ive talked to the history of the problem, hoping maybe he had heard of it before. From my experience with customer service agents/ techs the help and troubleshooting can change drastically depending on who you talk to even if they all have the same training. Well of course he hadn't heard of it either. But they are open Sunday so Ill try again tomorrow. I may also try to see if myself and the gamestop manager can figure out a way to test my account on another ps3 at the store. Ill keep you updated and if you figure something out let me know.CustNam
paragraphs are your friend

CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CustNam
Zaibach: Actually reading is YOUR friend. If you actually READ my posts you would have seen where I CLEARLY explained that I had used line breaks to make it easier to read all of it, but when I submitted it, it came like that. Possibly because it was all written and posted on my ps3's browser.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SnackEaterX47

Custnam,

It's not your fault...Sony is the one who needs to apoligize to us. I have an original 20GB launch model which was later upgraded to 120gb. I'm pretty sure I'm still getting the exact same error though. If Sony thinks that this bug is PS3 Slim exclusive, then they are mistaken and they seem very clueless about it. It is pissing me off that they just don't want to assist us with it each time we call, same exact thing is happening to me. I've called a bunch of times and I'm becoming to get really angry now. Also just to let you know, since you're trying to login and activate your PSN on a different ps3, my friend logged in to my PSN on his PS3 and tried to activate iton his system, and he still got the same exact error code. I also had a lot of people delete my account from their systems. Despite having more than enough room (I deactivated at least 3 PS3s) to allow me to activate it on my system, I'm still getting this idiotic error message.

Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

Man we got some long posters on this thread..

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
Sounds like you'll have to give sony a call.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SnackEaterX47

Calling them is pretty much useless now since they dont want to help us fix it. They are very reluctant and ignorant each time we call, it seems that they either have no idea what the hell we're talking about or just don't care. Okay I made this post short for the person that said we have long posters in here lol.

CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CustNam
Snackeater, dont shorten your posts just cuz people complain and are doing so just to bump their post count. If you read some of their posts they are suggesting things we have already done, which proves they aren't reading it anyway. And if it takes me 2000 words to explain my situation and everything I have done/ tried than so be it. Especially since I typed all of this with my sixaxis the hard way. Also if it helps someone out who has the same problem so they know what to try/ not try, then its worth it.. Im glad you gave me the info on yours being a fat, and that you have already tried it out on other consoles, now I know its probably not my slim. So if Sony tries to blame it on the console and have me send it in for reason, I can tell them thats not the problem. This pretty much proves its a network or PSN related problem.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SnackEaterX47

No problem man, I'm glad that I've helped you out with that. So this is a looking like a PSN Network problem like you said. Now we just need to wait for a solution, I emailed them again today.

tigeronmybed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tigeronmybed
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I am getting sick of this 80029780 error.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SnackEaterX47

I know man, me too. I feel helpless. I'm just waiting for Sony's response.

IbnLaAhad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 IbnLaAhad
Member since 2009 • 1326 Posts

I am having the exact same problem. Heres my posts from the playstation forums that explains everything. I know its alot of reading but it will prepare you for what to expect with Sony, and show you everything Ive already tried to fix the error code. " I know everyone is waiting on the update, and Im new to the process. Is the ability to download also down? Ive been trying for days to redownload my games, etc. to my slim and I get error code 80029780. I talked to Sony and they couldn't fix it, and it might just be the old content or my account having issues causing it. So last night I bought the new Red Faction DLC, which it let me do. But when I go to download it I get the same error "their was a problem with the install process ( 80029780 ). I forgot to add that the original error I was getting was the "5 consoles activated under this PSN account, please deactivate other ps3 console to activate this console" So me not having any of the old consoles I had to call Sony and they deactivated the others after telling me it was a one time thing and if it happened again I would have to fax my receipts in to prove my previous ownership of the other consoles. (Which I actually still have 4 of the receipts) Then they said that I should be good in 15-20 mins. Well that was 22 hours ago. Ive been trying ever since and the error changed to 80029780. When I called them back the guy said the code wasn't in their system, then he basically was just trying to get me off the phone after that because he couldn't figure it out. I think you'll find this funny, I did. When I gave him the 80029780 code, and he couldn't find it he kept putting me on hold, then he come back on with "the fix" (and I use the quotes to show sarcasm to the fix). He would tell me what it was, then Id have to explain why that couldn't be it, and he did this several times before he finally just said to keep trying. So I get off the phone and go to the PSN forum on this site and do a search using the code 80029780. I start reading through the search results, and the top 5 threads from the search say (in order) the EXACT 5 things the Sony tech had just suggested. Now that is way too much of a coincidence, all those times he had me on hold he was coming here for the fix. He must have did the same search that I did. Now I don't know if thats a good or bad thing, because if the "experts" are coming to our forums to troubleshoot then were better off doing our own trial and error troubleshooting rather than getting the run around from Sony. I just got off the phone with Sony, my 4th person, and gave them all the details again. They said they are going to have to research it because its something they have never seen before. Which is unbelievably ironic because this is a recurring event in my life where I have have a problem with something (car, computer, phone, the list goes on), and is always a unique issue that the techs/ customer service agents have never seen or heard of. So they took my number and said they'll call back in 2-3 days. I should add that the error only happens with purchased content. I can download and install demos, videos, etc. When I try to download my purchased content it says "activating", then stops, doesn't even start to download, and says " An error has occured during the install operation ( 80029780) It doesn't say error with download even though it never even started the download, so obviously didn't even get to the install process. " NEW: So thats where things stand right now, I keep trying every couple hours, but same thing. (80029780) So my only option is to wait. I should also add I did a complete back up, then reformatted the ps3, reset all settings to factory, then started from scratch redoing the set up process and the signing in to the PSN. And tried again to activate and tried to download something from my download list under " transaction management " And same thing (80029780). So your guess is good as mine.CustNam

That's... pretty long.

IbnLaAhad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 IbnLaAhad

Unknown_Hero3

Well, like you said..

When u round Unknown Hero... unknown things happen.

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SnackEaterX47

If you actually read theposts you would know that he tried to split them up but that's how it came out. He didn't intentionally want it to make it a big ol' wall of text.

CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CustNam
Thanks for the support Snack, like I said people just trying to boost their post count as if theirs a cool cracker jack toy at the end of the forum post rainbow.
IbnLaAhad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 IbnLaAhad

If you actually read theposts you would know that he tried to split them up but that's how it came out. He didn't intentionally want it to make it a big ol' wall of text.

SnackEaterX47

I actually read it.

And... it's long.

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SnackEaterX47

Okay...it's long. So what?It was filled with useful information for me and others who are getting the same problem. Oh yeah Custnam, thanks for telling me about you backing up and reformatting your PS3 and it still not working. I was actually thinking about doing that but you saved me the hassle of that since that wont fix the problem.

Avatar image for genit-all-wartz
genit-all-wartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 genit-all-wartz
okay ive been having the same problems as everyone else this is what i know been speaking to sony since thursday when i brought a 3rd ps3 for home tried to put cod waw maps on ps3 but said unable to do so as my name was on 5 different ps3s so went round 2 mates houses where i play in my user name and deactivated accounts on two ps3s worked no problem got home and tried to install maps once again but this time threw error of (80029780) so went in to account management system activation and said this system is not activated tried tro activate and then got error code 80029780 once again spent like i say the past 4 days on phone to sony they told me my account was fine my name was only linked to 3 ps3s so there was no problem there they told me to restore ps3 to factory settings and to do full format on hard drive which i didnt want to do as had some game saves that were copy protected anyway done this still got same error codes system said still not activated so well pissed off now last night borrowed friends logon details he has never deactivated a ps account signed in as him went to account management system activation and it told me it was activated went to ps3 store went to his viewed downloads and downloaded all 3 waw map packs no problem.so decided to phone sony again today to tell them this is when i was informed eventually that there was a problem reactivating accounts after deactivating but the worst thing is could not even tell me when this is going to be fixed and even funnier was for the first three days of calling them they could not tell me what the error code was.so my advice to people at the moment is if you are going to get a ps3 slim and trade in old ps3 just delete user name and other info do not deactivate go to network settings and take down ps3 mac address and when error is fixed ring sony and get them to deactivate it on there end which he said they would do no problem as this was their error.hope this is of some help
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CustNam
genit-all-wartz: Very informative, you are now the 6th person I know of with the exact same problem. Some are the playstation forums. If you want to check those threads for more info google: " Error message 80029780 Is this due to PSN being down, or something else? " and " PSN store/ update quick easy question ", first search entries should be those topics. And your automatically a member so log in with your PSN name. Theres alot of info there, and details on my 4 calls to Sony.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SnackEaterX47

Ok guys I finally got an email response from Sony. This is what they wrote:

Hello

Your concerns have been heard.

We are in the process of researching your issue. We will respond to you once we have completed this process. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Regards,
Mike H.

That's what they always say but I really hope they are working on fixing it.

CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CustNam
Im not sure anyone else tried this, but I am going to give this new info to Sony to help them figure this out (since they obviously need it) Ok, Heres what I just tried: 1) Created a new email address under my AOL account. 2) Created a new user name for my PS3. 3) Logged out of my old PS3 user name and into the new one. 4) By creating a new user it reset the PSN sign in to "Sign up for the Playstation Network" , just like it does when your setting up a new console. 5) I clicked it, and it wouldn't let me sign up until I did the current 3.00 update. 6) Completed the update 7) Just out of curiosity I logged back into the PSN account that wasn't letting me activate, still same error 80029780 ( I thought maybe the update would help, but no luck) 8) I logged back into the new user name for the PS3, then into the new PSN account I had just created. 9) Went to account management/ system activation/ game/ activate, and wouldn't you know SYSTEM ACTIVATION COMPLETE!!!!! I was like " Yes, I figured out a way to fix this" I thought that now that the console is activated Im good to go. Well I was wrong. I went back into my main account that has all the games, etc. And it said system NOT ACTIVATED?? So apparently it has nothing to do with the console at all. As a matter of fact instead of being " activate SYSTEM " it should say " activate ACCOUNT on this system" , because its actually your PSN account your activating, and not the console itself. So I am going to tell Sony this tomorrow. And to those of you that think its your console unless you want to waste your time, and go without a PS3, don't bother sending it to Sony. PS: I CANT USE PARAGRAPHS OR LINE BREAKS BECAUSE EVEN WHEN I DO IT JUST PUTS IT ALL BACK TOGETHER WHEN I SUBMIT
joesonyjim88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 joesonyjim88

I am having the same exact problems to with the error code80029780, i had sold my old ps3 to someone who wanted to fix it, deleted my account and everything, re-downloaded my mvc2 on another ps3 to play while i wait until the slim came out and when i finally got my slim i could not activate or re download anything ive purchased. THIS SUCKS! I was on the phone with sony also almost all day and they did not know what the error code80029780 was. I promise that my name was only activated 3 times not including my ps3 slim i just bought. They also told me to open udp ports from my router and wait for the new update to see what happens. Yet still with the new update i cannot activate my new ps3. IM PISSED AND NOT LIKING HOW I CANNOT RE-DOWNLOAD MY PURCHASED ITEMS! I am not going to create a new name, lose all my trophies, and waste all the money i put into my name. If anyone finds out anything more please post asap! Thank you!

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SnackEaterX47

^ Yeah man we're all in the same boat. Seriously pissing us off.

SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SnackEaterX47

Hey Custnam, if you can prove to them that it's not a console problem that would work wonders. I already knew it was anetwork problem from the very first day because I had my friends try to activate my accounts on their ps3s and they got the same exact error. It's really upto Sony to fix it now, from their responses it just seems that they're being lazy idiots.

wearegold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 wearegold
Man, Sony made the PS3 and they can't even correct there own mistakes. I read on a post on the playstation blog that was very interesting, and it kept me thinking, these error codes were made by people at Sony who made the Playstation 3. So that person/persons made that code, then that person should know how to fix that error. I've got this error code for now 2 days and I've called Sony and they said that they coulden't do anything. But there was this one lady that told right away that people have been calling for the same problem. Maybe it is true that they are fixing this problem.
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 CustNam
Hey wearegold: That post you mentioned about the codes being made by Sony so they should be in their system was mine.
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CustNam
This is what I wrote: "I just thought of something guys. How is it has possible for them to NOT have that code in their system? Codes don't create themselves!! So someone created that code particular code to identify a specific problem. Of if not specific, at least a range of things that associate with that number. So if someone that works for Sony created that number shouldn't it be in their system? And NO its not a new number, do a google on it and you'll see people from september 07 that had that code associated with the game Warhawk when they played online. So if you ask me there is NO excuse for a ps3 specific code to "not be in their system"
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

Unknown_Hero3
LOL I agree, I'm only reading the short ones.
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CustNam
Long posters means me. Hey if it takes that much to explain things then so be it. The crazy part is that Im doing all this the hard way, manually with my sixaxis since I dont have a keyboard. But trust me thats on my "need to get" list. Hey I was just about to submit this and I realised it was too short so I added this sentence, ok now it feels right!
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SnackEaterX47

Whether the message is short or long doesn't matter. As long as it's helping out people who are experiencing the same problem which it did for me. For the guy who said that they're only reading the short messages, there really is no point in reading the topic at all because you're missing many important key points. But I'm sure all you care about is your post count.

motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts
[QUOTE="Arctic_Grillz"][QUOTE="Unknown_Hero3"]

LOL I agree, I'm only reading the short ones.

Then please don't read them and interrupt the discussion.... :?
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 CustNam
Unfarted..... good one, is that when you start to fart but realise it may be more than air so you stop?
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CustNam
Sorry accidental double post
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts
Unfarted..... good one, is that when you start to fart but realise it may be more than air so you stop?CustNam
Haha, I couldn't believe I was reprted for that (almost two years ago now), I'm still sour about it to this day
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
If a person doesn't want to read the long post and get the real meat of what's going on here then they should find something else to read like the comics maybe. As for those haveing problems maybe it could have something to do with the e-mail accounts. A friend of mine that uses the internet a lot for business seems to have a lot of crazy problems with certain e-mail services. AOL is one of them that tends to have problems quite often. Maybe worth a try useing another e-mail service in your PSN account. I know this could be a pain but may be worth while just to try (just make the account change in your main PSN account). This is just a thought that may or may not fix the problem. GOOD LUCK GUYS.
CustNam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CustNam
Thanks for the suggestion, but its not an email issue. I created another AOL email, then used that to create a new PSN account and I was able to activate it then. So its something wrong on Sonys end.
SnackEaterX47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SnackEaterX47

I was jsut able to activate mines right now after like a week. You guys just give it some time, it should work. Just make sure to deactivate the other ps3s so you have enough space to activate yours. Finally,I can't believe this omg. I'm so relieved now. Just wait it out guys.

mjpooley61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mjpooley61
It seems alot of people are having the same problem as we are. I just replaced my son's PS3 and we went to activate his account on that one after deleting on his own system then got the same error message. I can not believe that Sony doesn't have an answer to this problem.