yumii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By yumii
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Hey add me on ps4 im chill af , i have rainbow , cold war, fortnite ,gta, apex, overwatch and more i love spide man games lowkey im ok at video games but i like to play to them and need new friends to play with especially more girl - friends who play video games im not a horn dog i just only rlly play w da boys u know 😂

makaosant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By makaosant
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

I've been collecting all monthly psn plus games since I got my ps4 at launch and, with the games I aquired along the way, last I checked I owned nearly 300 games. It saddens me to think that the one day, just like it happened to the 3DS shop recently, servers will eventually be shutdown and that content will become unavailable and no one will ever be able to inherent the only valuable thing I ever owned. That is, except for the games that would have been downloaded and kept installed before that moment. I mean, I suppose I could store a lot in an external drive, or even a couple if I were willing to switch the plug between disks. But wait a minute, is there a limitation I'm not seeing here or could I get a shit ton of HDD/SSDs and potentially make https://19216811.cam/ an enormous collection of ready to play digital games.

I know it's contrary to what people seem to want from modern technology, with cloud gaming and all, but wouldn't that still be kinda cool even beyond preservation intent?

It's resourcefuly inefficient sure, but I feel at least some stupid content creator would've done something similar before. "World's largest installed game collection: I have more than 500 games on my PS4!"