OMFG What is wrong with you!!! So many cry babies...

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

charx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 charx2
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts

I mean come on, we finally have in game xmb, ability to play our own soundtracks during games and trophies. But wait, we don't have ALL games included with trophies???? Take it back and fix IT SONY!!! Who really gives a @#$!!!

It's amazing how people hype something up so when it delivers it would have to be the second coming to deliver to ALL the hype. We do this time after time. Don't yall learn from anything? I don't care about the "best console" or any of that sw garbage, but some of yall hype this out to be the best thing ever in sw, only to fuel their fire to trash this console and you!

I am very happy with my ps3 with or without trophies, now that i have in game xmb and my own soundtracks? I am very satisfied. Look to all of you cry babies who always hype something on ps3 up and then do nothing but complain when it comes out, sell it. Buy a 360 or wii or just use the money to hire someone to smack you very hard in the face.

I see the bashing coming to let me address one thing. Your right, if you complain TO Sony then they may fix it. But last i checked gamespot is not Sony....could i be wrong? If you really want to complain, email them, call them, damn, take it old school and write a letter for gods sake!! No offence to those of you who don't flood these boards with complaints.

charx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 charx2
oh ya, i'm not talking about the people who inform us about features, good or bad, just the one's who are ungrateful for these free features.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
WTF is wrong with you TC?? that is affects you this much??? huh!?
charx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 charx2

It should'nt but it does...

d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#5 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts

because we waited and waited and now its here and we cant use it..except for super stardust.

maybe this is all our own doing, constantly asking sony and messing up the blog with 2.4 requests. 2.4 was to be released at e3 by then there would be a nice amount of games with trophys. the reason we are crying is that we waited and waited and got what we want but we have to wait some more now before we cant start using what we got.

tell me are you happy with the update? are you happy that none of your games have trophy and soundtrack support?...no

spidermonkey11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spidermonkey11
Member since 2007 • 1716 Posts

What? Metal Gear Solid 4 doesn't have trophy support yet. ARGHGHRHGH *breaks game*

Give me some popsicles please!

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
I wonder if sales of SSDHD have shot through the roof :P
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
i really do like the update cuz finally i can play and messege my friends , but i actually just updated my ps3 and tried to listen to some of my songs while play COD4 but too bad it did not work i couldnt listen while playing COD4 o well besides that i love the new update , and i dont care about the trophie thingy
Myzz617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Myzz617
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts
Wow play ur 360 if you want those special features to Boost your self confidence :cry:
KOAN_SCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KOAN_SCE
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
You still cant play your own soundtracks in game?
greyfoxdna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 greyfoxdna
Member since 2003 • 396 Posts

no customs tracks, no trophies = angry ps3 owners.

seriously they should have kept it a silent update until a game actually supported the features.

s0a6t10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 s0a6t10
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts

I mean come on, we finally have in game xmb, ability to play our own soundtracks during games and trophies. But wait, we don't have ALL games included with trophies???? Take it back and fix IT SONY!!! Who really gives a @#$!!!

It's amazing how people hype something up so when it delivers it would have to be the second coming to deliver to ALL the hype. We do this time after time. Don't yall learn from anything? I don't care about the "best console" or any of that sw garbage, but some of yall hype this out to be the best thing ever in sw, only to fuel their fire to trash this console and you!

I am very happy with my ps3 with or without trophies, now that i have in game xmb and my own soundtracks? I am very satisfied. Look to all of you cry babies who always hype something on ps3 up and then do nothing but complain when it comes out, sell it. Buy a 360 or wii or just use the money to hire someone to smack you very hard in the face.

I see the bashing coming to let me address one thing. Your right, if you complain TO Sony then they may fix it. But last i checked gamespot is not Sony....could i be wrong? If you really want to complain, email them, call them, damn, take it old school and write a letter for gods sake!! No offence to those of you who don't flood these boards with complaints.

charx2

Here's the thing, you don't have your own soundtracks and you won't for awhile. People are just being impatient because this is only the ground work for a very appealing feature and they can't do all that much with it yet. And on top of that, there is no information available on how willing devs are right now to patch games for in-game music, what games are being considered for the feature, and how soon games will start coming out with the feature.

Ironhorse001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ironhorse001
Member since 2002 • 648 Posts

because we waited and waited and now its here and we cant use it..except for super stardust.

maybe this is all our own doing, constantly asking sony and messing up the blog with 2.4 requests. 2.4 was to be released at e3 by then there would be a nice amount of games with trophys. the reason we are crying is that we waited and waited and got what we want but we have to wait some more now before we cant start using what we got.

tell me are you happy with the update? are you happy that none of your games have trophy and soundtrack support?...no

d_ano

I don't know about you, but I bought my console to play games, not waste time getting trophies.

_T_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 _T_
Member since 2003 • 119 Posts
ARGGGG I hate it when people dont understand how things work. yes the in game music works and the trophies work as well thats was was promised in the new update and thats what we got. however people are so dumb half the time they dont reailze that sony now has to wait for the game devlopers to make a patch allowing those game to access the music from the in game xmb and make requirments for the trophies. just freaking wait people the gaming world dont revolve around just one companies update
PenguinGod19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 PenguinGod19
Member since 2004 • 1895 Posts

ARGGGG I hate it when people dont understand how things work. yes the in game music works and the trophies work as well thats was was promised in the new update and thats what we got. however people are so dumb half the time they dont reailze that sony now has to wait for the game devlopers to make a patch allowing those game to access the music from the in game xmb and make requirments for the trophies. just freaking wait people the gaming world dont revolve around just one companies update_T_

This

Panthermattnyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Panthermattnyc
Member since 2008 • 241 Posts

As far as I'm concerned, Trophies don't matter at all to me, but I am sorry it upsets others.

Racing games (and GTA IV) are the only games I'd consider piping in my own songs for. Most game developers spend a lot of time and money creating soundtracks for their games, in an effort to create a more immersive experience, and I like to experience what they've created for me (us).

Playing my own cds during COD 4 seems... wrong. But that's just me.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts
I dont understand the big deal with custom soundtracks if you want it so bad get your mp3 player out and dock it and blast music while blowing up guys in warhawk or mgo or BF:BC
GaMeR_Willz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GaMeR_Willz
Member since 2008 • 1050 Posts
People loves to hate and complain...
charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts
[spoiler] ss:hd is the only game that supports trophies as of now tc. did not know if ppl really wanted to hear that because it has broken soooo many hearts already :P [/spoiler]
LegendaryFox77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LegendaryFox77
Member since 2007 • 1196 Posts
I like to drop kick babies off of buildings.
zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts

I have to agree. Finally there is this big update that provides what I THOUGHT everyone wanted, in-game XMB. Now people won't stop with the complaining about trophies. How many hundreds of games are out for PS3 now? Did you think they would all instantly support trophies from day one? Did you REALLY think that? I wouldn't be surprised if only THE MOST POPULAR games are even patched to support it. Who cares? It isn't like some of us can get trophies playing Resistance and some can't. We're all on the same playing field when it comes to earning trophies, so big effing deal.

I don't get the appeal anyway. If you want to impress me, kick my ass at Tekken. Your trophies are only an indication of how much free time you have, not how good you are. They are video games anyway, people. It isn't a REAL accomplishment.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mbrockway

I have to agree. Finally there is this big update that provides what I THOUGHT everyone wanted, in-game XMB. Now people won't stop with the complaining about trophies. How many hundreds of games are out for PS3 now? Did you think they would all instantly support trophies from day one? Did you REALLY think that? I wouldn't be surprised if only THE MOST POPULAR games are even patched to support it. Who cares? It isn't like some of us can get trophies playing Resistance and some can't. We're all on the same playing field when it comes to earning trophies, so big effing deal.

I don't get the appeal anyway. If you want to impress me, kick my ass at Tekken. Your trophies are only an indication of how much free time you have, not how good you are. They are video games anyway, people. It isn't a REAL accomplishment.

zaphod_b

I'd consider getting the Big Boss emblem in MGS4 a pretty real accomplishment.

solaris1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 solaris1979
Member since 2003 • 1592 Posts
[QUOTE="zaphod_b"]

mbrockway

They should make a trophy if you didn't buy MGS4... Labels "What the hell did you buy PS3 for".
zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts
[QUOTE="zaphod_b"]

mbrockway

I'd consider finishing my degree and getting promoted a real accomplishment. I guess that's where we differ.

DryvBy4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 DryvBy4Ever
Member since 2008 • 169 Posts

I wonder if sales of SSDHD have shot through the roof :Pmbrockway

Lol, I bought it to try out the features. So I can imagine others did.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#27 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
ARGGGG I hate it when people dont understand how things work. yes the in game music works and the trophies work as well thats was was promised in the new update and thats what we got. however people are so dumb half the time they dont reailze that sony now has to wait for the game devlopers to make a patch allowing those game to access the music from the in game xmb and make requirments for the trophies. just freaking wait people the gaming world dont revolve around just one companies update_T_
Shhhh! Let their angers flow with displacement.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts

I'd consider finishing my degree and getting promoted a real accomplishment. I guess that's where we differ.zaphod_b

As would many, however out of context it may be.

donwon06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 donwon06
Member since 2006 • 424 Posts

d_ano

the tc is right, you people whine a lot. so what if it's not retroactive. there's a lot of good games that are about to be coming out that will probably have this feature or developers are working to get things patched. we've waited this long for it, how hard is it to wait a little bit more. plus, the main thing is in-game xmb. everybody is making a huge fuss about this trophy system, when i remember when they first annouced it everybody said they didn't care about it.

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 thegame1980
Member since 2006 • 2194 Posts

i really do like the update cuz finally i can play and messege my friends , but i actually just updated my ps3 and tried to listen to some of my songs while play COD4 but too bad it did not work i couldnt listen while playing COD4 o well besides that i love the new update , and i dont care about the trophie thingyfinalstar2007

Already released games would need a patch for custom soundtrack and trophy support. It's up to the devlopers if they will allow custom soundtracks and trophy support.

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 masters89
Member since 2004 • 1930 Posts

People loves to hate and complain...GaMeR_Willz

Thats why there's 3,000+ ' in SW and OT sectoin

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

And already the trophie crazyness starts...

People buying games just for trophies, people whining cause they replay their old games that they otherwise would never touch just to gain one or two levels. Playing games cause they're just fun doesn't seem to be good enough anymore these days. Too bad.

*sigh*

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thegame1980

the tc is right, you people whine a lot. so what if it's not retroactive. there's a lot of good games that are about to be coming out that will probably have this feature or developers are working to get things patched. we've waited this long for it, how hard is it to wait a little bit more. plus, the main thing is in-game xmb. everybody is making a huge fuss about this trophy system, when i remember when they first annouced it everybody said they didn't care about it.

donwon06

The problem is most people are tired of waiting. The entire existence of the PS3 is waiting. It's all "Just Wait"

Just wait for the exclusives.

Just wait for updates

Just wait while they improve the updates

Just wait for another exclusive

Just wait for HOME

The waiting game is getting a little old now considering the 360 has been doing it all for awhile and when they do release a new feature or update it's all ready to go as opposed to coming in chunks and patches. By the time Sony FINALLY gets all the pieces in place Xbox will be releasing the next console and forcing Sony to again catch up thus equating into more waiting or simply abandoning those plans and releasing another console to combat it.

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thegame1980

I don't get the appeal anyway. If you want to impress me, kick my ass at Tekken.

zaphod_b

Xbox has achievements like that. Defeat X amount of opponents online consecutively or win X amount of online battles for fighting games.

So if you so incline I will kick your ass in Tekken :)

sony_vaio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#36 sony_vaio
Member since 2004 • 1721 Posts
Cry babies? HHmmmm. Lets see......CONSUMERS who want a quality product. Doesn't sound like cry babies to me just smart people.
thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thegame1980
[QUOTE="zaphod_b"][QUOTE="mbrockway"][QUOTE="zaphod_b"]

mbrockway

I'd consider finishing my degree and getting promoted a real accomplishment. I guess that's where we differ.

I consider you a ****. Good luck with yer schoolin' ****. Hopefully they can teach you to learn to seperate work and play jackass.

Mbrockway it's the internet. Everyone pretends they are better then what they really are to osund cool and important. They all have hot girlfriends, great jobs, tons of REAL friends, a college education, video game programming skills, can bench press 400 pounds and can kick anyone's ass in RL. ;)

solaris1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 solaris1979

The problem is most people are tired of waiting. The entire existence of the PS3 is waiting. It's all "Just Wait"

Just wait for updates

Just wait for HOME

The waiting game is getting a little old now considering the 360 has been doing it all for awhile and when they do release a new feature or update it's all ready to go as opposed to coming in chunks and patches. By the time Sony FINALLY gets all the pieces in place Xbox will be releasing the next console and forcing Sony to again catch up thus equating into more waiting or simply abandoning those plans and releasing another console to combat it.

thegame1980

The problem is people are too hyped for everything.

I am content with the exclusives right now

I am content with update 2.4

I am content with whatever comes with the new update

I am content with the up-coming game titles

I am content with whatever direction Home is going, since it will be free, I will give it a shot.

I am however tired with people getting hyped for no reason and when the time comes started complaining and shouting "I am tired of waiting". Yeah just wait, I waited for HL2 for 6 years, Diablo 2 for 2 years, MGS4 for 3 years. Look what it got me! Worth the wait? hell yeah.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mbrockway
[QUOTE="mbrockway"][QUOTE="zaphod_b"]

zaphod_b

And where did I imply it wasn't? Way to be a jackass on a videogame forum, jackass.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts
[QUOTE="donwon06"]

thegame1980

They have arrived.

Just wait for updates

They have arrived.

Improvements have a rrived and will continue to arrive.

I'm sure we have more than a handful of good exclusives now... even more to come.

Just wait for HOME

I'll give you that one. It's taking way too long.

The "waiting game" is a silly thing that people in here keep doing.
Don't other console owners not have their own things to wait for? Their own updates / good games?

The PS3 had a low start, and us PS3 owners did have quite a black hole in the beginning. But that time's up. Good things have come, and they keep on coming. Just drop the whole 'just wait' joke. It's old and it's over.

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 emitsu97

Just wait for updates

Just wait for HOME

thegame1980

I'm not waiting for anything. I'm enjoying everything the PS3 has to offer right now. If and when new stuff comes out I'll enjoy that. I had a 360 and still prefer the PS3 with it's current library and features. It's up to people to choose whether or not to enjoy what they have or to complain about what they don't. The PS3 works for me. If it doesn't satisfy you find something to fill the gap.

solaris1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 solaris1979
[QUOTE="zaphod_b"][QUOTE="mbrockway"][QUOTE="zaphod_b"]If you want to impress me, kick my ass at Tekken.

mbrockway

And where did I imply it wasn't? Way to be a jackass on a videogame forum, jackass.

That line in your first post kind of nullified everything you've said, zaph.

SamuRai_JeDi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SamuRai_JeDi
Member since 2008 • 1019 Posts
Some of you must realize that many of these KIDS complaining are just that. They just want what they had in their head and if its not perfect they complain. You KIDS need to realize that this new firmware is going to be amazing with pretty much all the new games coming out and prolly not for the ones you own, DUH. Grow up and realize what you have and what it will do in the future. Stop ****n
thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thegame1980
[QUOTE="thegame1980"]

Just wait for updates

Just wait for HOME

emitsu97

I'm not waiting for anything. I'm enjoying everything the PS3 has to offer right now. If and when new stuff comes out I'll enjoy that. I had a 360 and still prefer the PS3 with it's current library and features. It's up to people to choose whether or not to enjoy what they have or to complain about what they don't. The PS3 works for me. If it doesn't satisfy you find something to fill the gap.

Yea I've dealt with you before and know FULL well your a Sony fanboy who sees no wrong in an otherwise FLAWED system. I said MOST people are tired of waiting which has been proved from people PS3 owners complaining about the recent and LOOOOONG overdue 2.4 update. I see no reason to prefer the PS3 over the 360 other then the fact their is more hardware reliability in the PS3. Right now Xbox 360 has a better online community, FULL online community intergration in all games, full achievements. in game messaging and game invites, cross game messaging and game invites and a fuller library of games.

mtlgearzld2727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mtlgearzld2727
Member since 2003 • 393 Posts

well to the first poster in all fairness sony did kind of drop the ball on this. Its now 2008 and this is a feature that the 360 has had since launch and honestly the in game XMB is great but they should have did a little bit more work maybe even kept the update for a little while longer and got some of the more popular games on the system to support the other features like in trophies and soundtracks. right now for a lot of people the only thing this update did for them is give them the ability to read and send messages to there friends while in game (which without is very very weak on sonys part) therefore its a mediocre update with alot of future potential that wasnt met in the present ( or the past which pisses alot of people off CUS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED WAAAAAAAAAY EARLIER)

PS sorry for the long post if you dont feel like reading it all just read whats in caps

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emitsu97

Yea I've dealt with you before and know FULL well your a Sony fanboy who sees no wrong in an otherwise FLAWED system.thegame1980

I don't recall being "dealt" with. :lol:

"It's up to people to choose whether or not to enjoy what they have or to complain about what they don't."

That has more to do with an rampant instant gratification than being a "fanyboy" (whoever came up with that term should be shot).

I said MOST people are tired of waiting which has been proved from people PS3 owners complaining about the recent and LOOOOONG overdue 2.4 update. thegame1980

I take it your sample group (read: MOST) is just the posts on this forum.

I see no reason to prefer the PS3 over the 360 other then the fact their is more hardware reliability in the PS3.thegame1980

I'm glad you enjoy your 360. Why are you in here day in and day out criticizing the PS3 for not being the 360?

Right now Xbox 360 has a better online community, FULL online community intergration in all games, full achievements. in game messaging and game invites, cross game messaging and game invites and a fuller library of games.thegame1980

The community is the bulk of the reason I traded my 360. All of those features weren't enough to outweigh the horrible community. That aside, I play games to be entertained, not to multi-task.

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thegame1980
[QUOTE="thegame1980"][QUOTE="donwon06"]

Nightflash28

They have arrived.

Just wait for updates

They have arrived.

Improvements have a rrived and will continue to arrive.

I'm sure we have more than a handful of good exclusives now... even more to come.

Just wait for HOME

I'll give you that one. It's taking way too long.

The "waiting game" is a silly thing that people in here keep doing.
Don't other console owners not have their own things to wait for? Their own updates / good games?

The PS3 had a low start, and us PS3 owners did have quite a black hole in the beginning. But that time's up. Good things have come, and they keep on coming. Just drop the whole 'just wait' joke. It's old and it's over.

While you PS3 owners may be content with what has been released thus far I sure as hell am glad I do not relie on it as my main source of videogame entertainment. I have already blasted through the so called "Great games" it has to exclusively offer and have nothing to play on the console until the next big game comes and who knows when that will be. I have seen Sony's method of console gaming and what it considers important and worth waiting for and it's simply a joke. They take their sweet time with everything and it's usually only half ass complete when compared to the same thing on other consoles. I don't see what's so great about the system and as an EX Sony fanboy I'm ashamed at how badly they have fallen. What used to be the best in home videogames has become nothing more then a wannabe PC. I applaud you Sony fans who can patiently withstand the waiting and deal with Sony's ignorant views on what home videogaming should be. I for one am glad I put Sony and the PS3 on the backburner.

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 thegame1980

[QUOTE="thegame1980"] Right now Xbox 360 has a better online community, FULL online community intergration in all games, full achievements. in game messaging and game invites, cross game messaging and game invites and a fuller library of games.emitsu97

The community is the bulk of the reason I traded my 360. All of those features weren't enough to outweigh the horrible community. That aside, I play games to be entertained, not to multi-task.

You don't consider playing online with your friends or potentially newer friends entertianing? You don't find playing against the creators of the games entertaining? You don't find tournaments or healthy competition in games entertaining? I suppose sitting alone in your dark room playing a game is entertaining? To each their own. Enjoy your gimped console.

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thegame1980

its a mediocre update with alot of future potential that wasnt met in the present

mtlgearzld2727

VERY WELL SAID!

solaris1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 solaris1979

While you PS3 owners may be content with what has been released thus far I sure as hell am glad I do not relie on it as my main source of videogame entertainment. I have already blasted through the so called "Great games" it has to exclusively offer and have nothing to play on the console until the next big game comes and who knows when that will be. I have seen Sony's method of console gaming and what it considers important and worth waiting for and it's simply a joke. They take their sweet time with everything and it's usually only half ass complete when compared to the same thing on other consoles. I don't see what's so great about the system and as an EX Sony fanboy I'm ashamed at how badly they have fallen. What used to be the best in home videogames has become nothing more then a wannabe PC. I applaud you Sony fans who can patiently withstand the waiting and deal with Sony's ignorant views on what home videogaming should be. I for one am glad I put Sony and the PS3 on the backburner.

thegame1980

You can keep pretending you are the only person on this forum that that owns more than one console. I will just put you on the "backburner" .