Officially Done with Uncharted Multi Play????

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts
[QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"][QUOTE="Asim90"]

This thread is slightly worrying, the amount of bullets it took to kill people in the first Uncharted was pretty annoying and the headshot hit detection was also slightly off. I was hoping that would have been fixed in this game. Maybe its to do with lag in multiplayer and won't be an issue in single player, thats what I hope anyway.

TJSAGE
Have you even played the demo enough to have tried the coop play? Killing AI is alot easier than in the mp part so you can bet in the sp campaign its going to be alot easier to get kills. And also I haven't had a issue with lag in the mp so don't know what your seeing. You just can't get out there and go face to face if you want a good k/d ratio. If someone has got the scoop on you then move or heck even run away. But then hunt them down. Also most guys in here talking this stuff about weapons and to many shots to kill someone want even touch Socom cause there scared lol. If you want realism play socom, it has aiming that is required by the player and 1 -4 shots to drop somone. If you want fun play U2 and thats what I like about it, its just fun to play. For doing my duty I play Socom.

******As fast as the A.I goes down in Coop, thats the way it should be with Multi...............If you are up on a ledge firing down on someone running they should not be able to run across the room......

Yea, so lets just turn this into a camp feast then why don't we. Oooh so much fun to be had there huh? Geez, just pull out your pistol then. You do know its easier to get kills with it right? And come to think of it, hanging from a ledge that is what you would be using to shoot at that guy running across. And you should get him if you can keep on target.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Ok does anybody else notice that it takes more bullets to kill enemies in multiplayer than in the campaign modes of games?
Asim90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Asim90
Member since 2005 • 3692 Posts

[QUOTE="Asim90"]

This thread is slightly worrying, the amount of bullets it took to kill people in the first Uncharted was pretty annoying and the headshot hit detection was also slightly off. I was hoping that would have been fixed in this game. Maybe its to do with lag in multiplayer and won't be an issue in single player, thats what I hope anyway.

GreyFoXX4

Have you even played the demo enough to have tried the coop play? Killing AI is alot easier than in the mp part so you can bet in the sp campaign its going to be alot easier to get kills. And also I haven't had a issue with lag in the mp so don't know what your seeing. You just can't get out there and go face to face if you want a good k/d ratio. If someone has got the scoop on you then move or heck even run away. But then hunt them down. Also most guys in here talking this stuff about weapons and to many shots to kill someone want even touch Socom cause there scared lol. If you want realism play socom, it has aiming that is required by the player and 1 -4 shots to drop somone. If you want fun play U2 and thats what I like about it, its just fun to play. For doing my duty I play Socom.

No I haven't played it, thats just the vibe I'm picking up from people commenting here.

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

[QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"][QUOTE="Asim90"]

Asim90

No I haven't played it, thats just the vibe I'm picking up from people commenting here.

Ok cool I just over read or misread your comment. Yes from the coop play I would definitly say its alot easier to kill the AI. They just seem a bit more aggressive and more of them. Atleast in the coop play of the demo.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts
[QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"][QUOTE="TJSAGE"][QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"] Have you even played the demo enough to have tried the coop play? Killing AI is alot easier than in the mp part so you can bet in the sp campaign its going to be alot easier to get kills. And also I haven't had a issue with lag in the mp so don't know what your seeing. You just can't get out there and go face to face if you want a good k/d ratio. If someone has got the scoop on you then move or heck even run away. But then hunt them down. Also most guys in here talking this stuff about weapons and to many shots to kill someone want even touch Socom cause there scared lol. If you want realism play socom, it has aiming that is required by the player and 1 -4 shots to drop somone. If you want fun play U2 and thats what I like about it, its just fun to play. For doing my duty I play Socom.

******As fast as the A.I goes down in Coop, thats the way it should be with Multi...............If you are up on a ledge firing down on someone running they should not be able to run across the room......

Yea, so lets just turn this into a camp feast then why don't we. Oooh so much fun to be had there huh? Geez, just pull out your pistol then. You do know its easier to get kills with it right? And come to think of it, hanging from a ledge that is what you would be using to shoot at that guy running across. And you should get him if you can keep on target.

As a ledge I meant something I would climb up on looking down with my AK or what ever and you can literally rain bullets down on them with them easily making it across and room. To throw a grenade is somewhat annoying as well. The m4 is a beast though...... Im still having fun with it , i think I was wishing it would have been alittle more closer to reality wise just with the guns, scopes, and hit damage. They had it in them, this is more of a extra feature for some spare fun
Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

lot of people say that, but the game is unrealistic, period. it takes way too many shots to kill someone. thank god for hardcore modes on games such as cod

dadon04

TO EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MANY BULLETS IT TAKES TO KILL SOMEONE AND HOW "UNREALISTIC" IT IS, PLEASE READ:

You guys ARE aware that there IS basically a Hardcore mode, right? Remember Crushing mode, from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune? It's a mode variation ON the UC2 Multiplayer! What does that mean? You guessed it! Less bullets to kill people! More realistic! My friend and I played a couple games one-on-one to check the difference in damage. Definitely night and day. 1 or 2 short machine gun bursts, you're dead. Single body shot from the sniper rifle, dead. The shotgun and Pistole at close range are one shots. Crushing games and Elimination are some of the most intense and most fun I've had. They force you to be tactical.

The only problem is no one EFFING PLAYS THEM. Search around for Crushing and Elimination games. If you can't find any, make your own game and try it with some friends. Definitely fun. I prefer Crushing mode the same way I prefer Hardcore mode on Call Of Duty.

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

I still play a match about once a day. But I get angry with it sometimes because I am ALWAYS on the Villains side. I have played over 20 matches and only got Heroes once... And I also seem to be pretty good at it as ever match I have been #1 on my team and on the others with the most kills...

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TJSAGE

I still play a match about once a day. But I get angry with it sometimes because I am ALWAYS on the Villains side. I have played over 20 matches and only got Heroes once... And I also seem to be pretty good at it as ever match I have been #1 on my team and on the others with the most kills...

Ultrabeatdown55
do you have a wireless connection????
EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts

Dude, just continuing playing you'll get better i remember back in june i sucked so hard now i can hold my own

Prince-Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Prince-Noctis
Member since 2009 • 1271 Posts

The death matches make no sense whats so ever and seem to take no skill......The hit detection is horrid and the game is the definitition of what a bullet sponge is its ridiculous.....80% of the time you see a guy 1st and start shooting him 1st, he has that much of a chance of killing you before you get him....

The rifles seem all the same,,,but its just the fact that you light up a guy up from far away or see him when hes running by and it does nothing????? Killing someone is too crazy....

TJSAGE

Put it this way you should try shooting people in the head it's so much simpler that way, don't complain about games just because you lack the skill to shoot someone in the face.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

Actualy i love it.
I mean i can kill a guy with a AK quite fast, if he gets away, move to cover - move around in cover so he cant just wait for you to pop up, if he throws a nade roll, manouver around, throw nades, if he starts reloading jump out of cover,run guns blazing at him and bash his face in :D...The only things i hate bout it is themelee...Horrible...I meanhebashes for like a second or two...Too many times it ends with both of em bashing eachother out, and the grenade launcher...=(. But i do like the stealth kills. Gets your pulse racingwhen aguy starts runningtowardsyou tokick you off...Never know whos gonna win.

And headshots work,its justnot 1 hit kill. It takes 2 bursts to the headfrom the FAL to kill a guy, while it takes 3 bursts to the body.
And only 1 shot with the sniper rifle.

But the got to fix the matchmaking. It takes too long to get the people together and eaven then its totaly pointless. I mean all the time i have the whole server filled with lvl 1-8s. Orthere are a6 lvl 1-8s, 2 lvl 9-15 and 2 lvl 15+ it will usualy team up all the lvl 1-8s and have all the high lvls on the other team...

Pdiddy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Pdiddy105
Member since 2007 • 4577 Posts

its fun for a bit but nothing ill get attached to.

MrGanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MrGanny
Member since 2009 • 2911 Posts

I love it, can't get enough of Gold Rush and Deathmatches.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

TJSAGE
do you have a wireless connection????

No wired.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

No...It is really good but I want more maps...

when the real game comes around...

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Ultrabeatdown55

samuraiguns
I think there are 7 maps... Might be a couple more.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
[QUOTE="samuraiguns"]

Ultrabeatdown55
I think there are 7 maps... Might be a couple more.

they should have given us three maps because the multiplayer is gonna get stale...maps wise.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
It's just another online multiplayer, but it's more fun in most ways, at least it's better than Killzone 2.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#69 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

I don't know, I think it is pretty damn fun, myself. I think I am going to lay off the demo while waiting for the game, though. As your stats will not be carried over from the demo and I do not want to level up really high, only to start from scratch again once I get the game. That would be kind of deflating for me and I want it to be as fresh as possible.

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TJSAGE

I Am Still Having a Lot of Fun With the Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MajorGamer531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#71 MajorGamer531
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts

This isn't Call of Noobery, aim for the head.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts

I loved it personally. You actually have to aim to kill someone, and I love bullet sponge games because it takes more skills to get kills, because the person you're shooting actually has a chance to recover and react. I hated Call of Duty because I never had a chance to recover when I was shot at first.

The melee was a little off, I'll agree about that, but I thought everything else was solid. The maps are pretty awesome too, just the right size (not too big or too small)and there are plenty of structures to use for cover without making the maps too cluttered. I don't have any complaints about the guns either, and I'm sure most of the things you guys are complaining about are things Naughty Dog is fixing right now.

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#73 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

I find the matches easy sometimes. Escpecially when it's capture the treasure. Just grab a FAL and Pistole, sneak to the other side of the field (it's easier than it sounds) and pick the crazy people off that like to run and gun.

Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Everyone is calling for lesser amount of bullets to kill someone but I already think that deathmatches are over very fast so if they would half the number of bullets it takes to kill someone ... man most deathmatches would be over in under 5 minutes :Pblack_tempest
I find it to easy to kill people sometimes, I think people are just blaming there poor performance on the game.

I was just listening to crash love today. Its pretty good, thank god.