Kids on Modern Warfare 2

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaaM-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SaaM-x
Member since 2010 • 437 Posts
All of the people on Modern Warfare 2 obviously must be 18 but a lot of them sound 6 or 7 years younger. I don't understand?
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

All of the people on Modern Warfare 2 obviously must be 18 but a lot of them sound 6 or 7 years younger. I don't understand?SaaM-x

Parents don't listen to the rating systems most of the time. And in America it's 17 so even then there are 17 year olds "legally" playing the game.

forrma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 forrma
Member since 2010 • 189 Posts

the thing that annoys me most is when grown men have there babies crying in the background

Snakewiseman

I agree completely. That is the most AGGRAVATING thing ever dude! I mean the crying is not only annoying, but a little kid with his dad playin mw2? Watching him shoot and stab people in the back!?!? WHAT ARE WE TEACHIN OUR KIDS THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

nelson415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54 nelson415
Member since 2007 • 1807 Posts

Sometimes it's pretty funny, but out of my experience i'm always in a lobby full of racists

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
thats why i didnt buy MW2,none of my friends ever going to convince me to get that POS
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

i listen to them for teh lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo5qrT_h8bc&playnext_from=TL&videos=C1Z2nVp0Nr4

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="Denji"]

[QUOTE="Ospov"]

The CoD and Halo fan base seem to be some of the most idiotic and annoying people you'll ever meet. I know there are tons of people that play it and aren't total d-bags, but chances are you're going to be stuck in a match with a little whiney kid talking about your mom and teabagging every person he kills in a cheap way that requires no skill. One of the best things about BC2 is you can only hear your squad so if you're playing with friends and people that you know you literally never have to listen to those annoying little kids.

Ospov

You forgot Resistance:P

Probably because I never played it online :? lol

I remember, the very first night I picked it up and played it online. Imagine the first three (yes three) servers that were FULL (40/40) of those people. It was never directed at me, but by far one of the worst experiences I've ever had online on a console game.

I tried the R2 beta and it wasn't any different at all:?

I have noticed that it is "simple shooters" in general that's easy for the likes of "them" to figure out. But I do think it's what our society has become as a root of this issue. Not to paint them all with the same brush, I've come across some decent people/kids that actually played the game. But it seemed like for every one of them, twelve douchebags followed behind them. This is why I do not believe in what they call "gaming culture" as they (for the most part) are (age and mentally) 14 year old punks who drink Red Bull and Mountain Dew and play tough guy over the mic/net. It kind of paints a bad picture for the rest of us and further demonizes video games in public opinion.

Izzycles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Izzycles
Member since 2010 • 163 Posts
i can take a joke from anyone online, even kids, sometimes they're funny when things get abit too far though, thats when i whip out the 'mute bomb'
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

i dont get angry because the stuff they be saying to me is funny i dont take it personal.

Avatar image for MillenialFair99
MillenialFair99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MillenialFair99
Member since 2010 • 2866 Posts
I am American and will accept that a large amount of Americans are fat. So be it.
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

I hate the racial jokes,Jew this and black that,Shanking like a mexican and more.Why can't we just have a freindly match without it being racial.

BlackBronx187
just goes to show there are a lot more racist people out there. closet bigots are funny cuz i know most if not all would never say those things out loud
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

Found a really funny video regarding kids on MW2 :lol::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx7qETIX3Hc&feature=related

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
You reminded me why I don't use a mic.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

I am American and will accept that a large amount of Americans are fat. So be it.MillenialFair99

lol England and Canada as well. Don't hog all the glory..:P:|

M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 M_1_A_M_I
Member since 2010 • 938 Posts
Kids shouldn't be allowed to play M rated game anyway.. good riddance.. but i find the problem is much worse with the racists and drunks online.. I never talk smack.. i'll yell at my own team to do better of if a player misses an obvious opportunity to help the team out... PoisoN_Facecam0
Yea I never talk trash cuz well I don't want to look like an immature loser but I do get get mad at my team often but I don't cross the line with racial comments and stuff.
HaLoMaStErJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 HaLoMaStErJT
Member since 2008 • 1380 Posts

I enjoy the occassional trash talk since it pumps me up for the game. But it gets annoying after a while which is why the mute button is there.

hotfiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 hotfiree
Member since 2006 • 2185 Posts
[QUOTE="gizmo_dave100"]

i ALWAYS mute everyone!

as the old saying goes

"silence is golden"

Yeah me too - i never use my mic either. I wish there were settings in the ps3 where you could just always have everyone muted.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#68 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

I find the adults get even more angry. I killed some people with an assault rifle and they had mics, and they got so angry and started a full out swearing session.