IF YOUR EXCITED FOR OBLIVION too heres some great news

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rahzel54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 rahzel54
Member since 2004 • 1732 Posts
[QUOTE="steve_89"]the landscape looks so much better on the ps3! this is a must buy for me! Master__Shake
Looks freaking identical to me except for a shift in the lighting in that comparison, so sublte it's not noticable in most of the side by side shots.

imo, the colors are more realistic, the draw distance is better, the textures are better and the overall image looks more realistic. the 360 version looks TOO colorful, it looks cartoony to me. here are some better screens http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38405&page=3
onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts
[QUOTE="onemic"][QUOTE="xxgunslingerxx"][QUOTE="Blitz1130"]

[QUOTE="caseystryker"]Nice to hear the memory issues are going to finally be laid to rest.Delsage

The Memory Issue was refferd for DLC loading in to the world like the expansion Shivering Isles loading would heavaly stunt the performance and they are still trying to figure out a way to solve this problem

please read the ariticle u noob
also ign already confirmed memory had nothing to do with it this just further backs up ign

LMAO. Wasn't it obvious that the whole RAM rumor was all a pile of BS? Anyone that knows about hardware at all(or if you're a PC gamer) would know it was clearly a lie.

Agreed, it did not add up at all. I am just glad that IGN was the first to clear up that memory lie, but this will just add fuel to the fire (On a side note I think this just proves that 1up is extremely biased no if's, and's or buts!).

As for Oblivion goes, now I am definitely getting this game for the PS3. I just hope that it scores better on Gamespot or I will stop being linear on them too.

*If you haven't noticed I am sick of the lies!

I expect it to score lower, not because I think GS is biased, but because Greg K, the person that reviewed the game for 360 and PC is gone, plus the game is being released almost a year later. Getting a lower score doesn't mean the game is worse, for example: Devil may cry 3 special edition is DMC3 that received various different upgrades and yet it scored lower than the original DMC3. Did that mean it was worse? No. It more or less depends on what is said in the review when dealing with games that were released on other consoles or the same console months ago.

If you look at reviews like DMC3: special edition or midnight club 3: dub edition remix, both games score lower than the original releases, but yet you can tell by the content of the review that the repolished game is better than the original despite the lower score. This is the exact same thing I expect to happen with the PS3 version. It will get a lower score, but it would be recommended over the 360 version due to its upgrades.
sm66612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 sm66612
Member since 2004 • 453 Posts
Wow, that's Good news...for those who actually care about this game...T-Zone
I care.;)
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

[QUOTE="EMERlCa6969"]Having all the consoles doesn't necessarily mean your not a fanboy.  I owned all three consoles last gen.  I absolutley hated gamecube and PS2, other than a few exclusives.  Currently I am upset with my 360 more than my PS3.  Resistance and FN3 are holding me over.  My point is that even though you own all three.  One of them is your favorite, we are all biased towards one more than the other.  We might as well all admit to fanboyism, because we all are fans of one over the other.  The term fanboy should just be destroyed, and we should all learn to have a normal discussion.  Not through around negative terms all the time.  Discuss, don't bicker.willz822
Couldn't agree with you more. It's refreshing to see that there are still some sensible members on these forums.

Yeah, but not one person's opinion alone can change everyone else's...but I agree with you, though. Now that you started the side topic (lol), the term "video gamer" or "gamer" in general should be destroyed as well, because, let's face it, when someone thinks about the word, he/she think of a guy -no, geek- a skinny (or chubby), pale, teenager who spends all his time on a machine because he has no (social) life...typing and playing like...there's...no tomrro...O CRAP!

LOL outta all seriousness, the term "video games" should be demolished as well, because whenever I think of it, it sounds like a toy that has no purpose but to waste time and rot the mind...it should be called visual interactive entertainment. VIE for short :)...nawwww nvm that sounds sorta stup1d!  :)