i give up killzone 2 single player

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yuuki88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 yuuki88
Member since 2010 • 165 Posts

o...m..g.....

im at the last level where it's before fighting Radec. i'm at the second floor at Visari Palace and I keep freaking dying every 5 minutes. because of Rocket luancher guys or some helghast poping out of nowhere. i've tried over 10+ times....and failed. this pisses me off so much i don't know what to do.

i'm in the verge of giving up killzone 2 and start uncharted 2.....

ace070590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 ace070590
Member since 2007 • 439 Posts

o...m..g.....

im at the last level where it's before fighting Radec. i'm at the second floor at Visari Palace and I keep freaking dying every 5 minutes. because of Rocket luancher guys or some helghast poping out of nowhere. i've tried over 10+ times....and failed. this pisses me off so much i don't know what to do.

yuuki88

the controls are bad in Killzone 2. that's my opinion, but I feel that ruins the game.

ks1990steelman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ks1990steelman
Member since 2009 • 1418 Posts

Killzone 2: the worst game ever! I hate it! Throw it away... or just sell it.

PS: It took me 2-3 hours to beat that level... This game is not for me, for sure...

amsfm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 amsfm6
Member since 2009 • 2777 Posts

[QUOTE="yuuki88"]

o...m..g.....

ace070590

the controls are bad in Killzone 2. that's my opinion, but I feel that ruins the game.

The controls are amazing. Sorry they don't suit you.

TC, you're right near the end, don't give up! Have you gotten inside yet or are you still trying to fight your way up to the building? If you're still fighting your way up, the key is to keep pushing forward. The enemies will keep coming if you don't.

yuuki88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yuuki88

[QUOTE="ace070590"]

[QUOTE="yuuki88"]

o...m..g.....

amsfm6

TC, you're right near the end, don't give up! Have you gotten inside yet or are you still trying to fight your way up to the building? If you're still fighting your way up, the key is to keep pushing forward. The enemies will keep coming if you don't.

actually i'm inside the building...2nd floor of the palace. i have to kill helghast until radec shows up. they keep spawning and before radec even shows up, i end up dying because of rocket launcher guys, or radec poping out of nowhere and shoot me. sigh

ace070590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ace070590

[QUOTE="ace070590"]

[QUOTE="yuuki88"]

o...m..g.....

amsfm6

Opinions vary. I'm too much of a Halo guy.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
once you kill the rocket launcher dudes you fight radec
Avatar image for deactivated-5f3c81036be81
deactivated-5f3c81036be81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5f3c81036be81
Member since 2009 • 582 Posts

dont give up man.

it is definantly the toughest part of the game but dont quit. i posted a good way to complete this ages ago and i cant quite remember how to do it. but you are so close to radec now. i know after the first part of the second floora random ship crashes through a window and thats another checkpoint and then you do part 2 of the second floor, then you do radec.

it took me about 2 hours to do this bit so you have to be patient. some tips would be dont revive or help rico (he is useless), stick to one of the stairs and kill anyone coming up and watch out for anyone coming up the other set of stairs on the other side of the room (which is far away so if you concentrate you should have enough time to kill them), as for the rocket launchers try to kill them with grenades by throwing them from near the stairs and then killing the others on the other side of the room by moving to the other stairs.

good luck. it gets easier after this.

Megaman5364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Megaman5364
Member since 2009 • 2912 Posts

[QUOTE="yuuki88"]

o...m..g.....

ace070590

The Controls in Killzone are a biochemical reaction between phosphurus and Nitrogen trichloride.
First_Descent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10 First_Descent
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts

Don't get all stressed out over it dude. Just deal with it. If you are not doing good in it, take a break, wait till tomorrow to give it another try. As for the controls, I thought they did an awesome job on it. I didn't have any problems at all with them.

Don't give up, you can do it dude.

First_Descent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 First_Descent

Don't get all stressed out over it dude. Just deal with it. If you are not doing good in it, take a break, wait till tomorrow to give it another try. As for the controls, I thought they did an awesome job on it. I didn't have any problems at all with them.

Don't give up, you can do it dude.

First_Descent

ps. I have noticed people who hate the game are the ones who cant beat the game.

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
don't give up when you're literally minutes from ending the game.
yuuki88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 yuuki88

actually i love this game. just that last part threw me off a bit. but i'm gonna try it out tomorrow again.

First_Descent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 First_Descent

actually i love this game. just that last part threw me off a bit. but i'm gonna try it out tomorrow again.

yuuki88

That's a good idea! I really enjoyed the ending of the game! It's definitely worth it!

ace070590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ace070590

[QUOTE="ace070590"]

[QUOTE="yuuki88"]

o...m..g.....

Megaman5364

The Controls in Killzone are a biochemical reaction between phosphurus and Nitrogen trichloride.

In english, please, friend.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
I got killed several times in that area but it wasn't that hard to beat, you must be playing on the hardest difficulty
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
When the rocket guys show up, grab the sniper and run behind the couches on the left side of the second floor. The rockets can't splash damage you there.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
[QUOTE="ace070590"]

[QUOTE="Megaman5364"][QUOTE="ace070590"]the controls are bad in Killzone 2. that's my opinion, but I feel that ruins the game.

In english, please, friend.

It means they're awesome! The controls in KZ2 are amazing. They give you more of a realistic, utilitarian feel. Anyway, TC, I tried that part about 30 times before I finally got it. There's a very strict pattern you need to follow to make it through with ease. Once the rocket dudes show up you're best bet is the cover on the back end of the second floor walkway. COVER IS YOUR ONLY ALLY! RICO WILL FAIL YOU EVERY TIME!!! Anyway, don't give up dude. Once you beat it you'll be ready to move on to Elite difficulty. Hahaha!
Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

Here, this guy's 2 part strategy got me through on Elite. It just takes a little luck and a little planning.

Sidenote: For that last fight ONLY I cranked my sensitivity ALL the way up for when I was running, turning, and knifing. Takes a little getting used to, but it definitely helped.

Killzone 2: Radec on Elite Difficulty - Part 1
Killzone 2: Radec on Elite Difficulty - Part 2

Ensamheten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ensamheten
Member since 2010 • 392 Posts

If you can't beat Radec don't even try Uncharted 2 on hard. I don't think they respawing to infinety. Focus on shooting everyone else first. The ending is the best part of the entire story.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

I understand your pain, but you must go on warrior... You must go on, go get Radec!

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
I thought the controls were great. I still don't use new controls since I got so use to the original controls. If you getting ready to Rage out put the game aside and come back to it
Mitten123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 Mitten123
Member since 2008 • 402 Posts

Youtube has a good guide to Visari Palace on the toughest skill level I believe...

dinjo_jo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#24 dinjo_jo
Member since 2008 • 691 Posts
Yes that level is more tough than to beat Radec.Change the difficulty to easy and then play
Avatar image for untouchables111
untouchables111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 untouchables111
Member since 2005 • 1650 Posts
well this lvl is a deff B but you can do it. i just went up the side on the left and used the heavy guns. it can be done. cause i did it. when you start just move slowly and only focus on a guy thats going to kill you also remember that the knife will drop them in one hit.
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

Check Youtube for a guide. That's actually what helped me beat it on Elite. What difficulty are you playing it on?

JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
The controls are fine. The end was challenging I suppose, although I ddin't have much trouble with it.
90xGrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 90xGrad
Member since 2009 • 528 Posts

killzone 2 is awesome. the gameplay is much more strategic and it appears that a lot of gamers think that lining up a point with two analog sticks and pressing fire should be enough. that may be the case in other fps's, but in killzone you have to have patience and be strategic.

punisher1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 punisher1
Member since 2004 • 3290 Posts

just remember where everyone pops out at. Know need to run and gun everything.

yuuki88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 yuuki88

hey guys! I finally beat Killzone 2 single player. Took me patience to get it through,but got it done. Radec was bit pain as well....but took care of him with grenade launcher easily. thank you guys for support. without you guys, i probably would've given up killzone 2.

albatrossdrums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 albatrossdrums
Member since 2008 • 1178 Posts

Glad you didn't give up - I was about to say that I don't get it, I don't recall K2 being an especially hard game at all.

tonyf55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 tonyf55
Member since 2004 • 725 Posts

You're very close to the end, and its well worth pushing through.

Something that helped me at that part was to KEEP MOVING never stop behind cover for too long, just keep moving as much as possible. It's a tough part of the game (and so is Radec) but it's well worth it.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
[QUOTE="ace070590"]

[QUOTE="yuuki88"]

o...m..g.....

What exactly does that have to do with TC's post? KZ2 controls are perfect... just not like any other FPS, which is a good thing. I remember having the same problem as TC. After about 20 tries I finally got it. I hope they kill Rico in KZ3! Worst wingman ever.
Avatar image for masterpinky2000
masterpinky2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

#34 masterpinky2000
Member since 2004 • 1955 Posts
Yeah that part got me quite a bit too b/c of the ungainly controls, but you'll make it past him.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

You didn't give up on the game. The game defeated you.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
You should have given up K2 a long time ago, it's sp is a generic piece of poo. And they finale wasn't that hard.
Electr1c-Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Electr1c-Shot
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts

it takes a bit, and after like 5-10 deaths stop for a little bit. The angerier you get the more idiotic stuff you start to do and the more you die.

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

congratulations time for elite mode

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts
If people can beat it on Elite you can surely beat it on an easier difficulty. Just keep trying, it was very hard for me on my first playthrough to even beat it on normal. Just because the game is hard doesn't mean you should quit.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 StealthMonkey4
You should have given up K2 a long time ago, it's sp is a generic piece of poo. And they finale wasn't that hard. SAGE_OF_FIRE
Well reviewers and the general consensus on GS says otherwise.
spyroiskool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 spyroiskool
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

play it on easy..

jetslalom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jetslalom
Member since 2010 • 574 Posts
why do people complain about the controls? all u have to do is up the X and Y axis sensitivity so its more on point, sheesh , doesnt take a genius to figure this out
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 StealthMonkey4
The controls are fine. The end was challenging I suppose, although I ddin't have much trouble with it.JKnaperek
Did you play on Elite?
Avatar image for SensesFailx13xx
SensesFailx13xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SensesFailx13xx
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
wow i havent played kz2 since release week, i gave up at the exact same part. the sticky aiming and poor controls made it damn near impossible to get past that part. its such a shame because everything about that game was good except the controls. made me give up on multiplayer too.
Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

[QUOTE="JKnaperek"]The controls are fine. The end was challenging I suppose, although I ddin't have much trouble with it.StealthMonkey4
Did you play on Elite?

Nope. Check his trophies.

Ahhh, that's what I love about this gen of gaming and the implementation of trophies / achievements: It makes is SO much easier to call B.S. :)

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"][QUOTE="JKnaperek"]The controls are fine. The end was challenging I suppose, although I ddin't have much trouble with it.Ryan_Som

Did you play on Elite?

Nope. Check his trophies.

Ahhh, that's what I love about this gen of gaming and the implementation of trophies / achievements: It makes is SO much easier to call B.S. :)

You were supposed to wait until he said yes then reveal his lies to the world. :P
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
I remember getting frustrated with this level, but i can't quite remember what i did.
donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 donmega1
Member since 2003 • 1456 Posts

o...m..g.....

yuuki88
you think thats bad wait untill you see how cheep redick (sp) is!
Cherry--Skoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Cherry--Skoal
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Never had a problem with this game, breezed through it after tinkering with the controls